Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Are women getting ruder?

Seems these days they don't even have the decency to let you know they are not interested after a date. If I don't like a girl after a date, I nearly always let them know. In the kindest way possible too.

I'm not sure what it is, but pretty much most women these days seem to have lost the ability to even respect the men that take them out. Just blatantly ignoring seems to be the new way of saying you are not interested.

Sometimes I feel tempted to even just call these chicks out on their fawcking rudeness.

DropSetDemon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DropSetDemon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DropSetDemon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DropSetDemon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DropSetDemon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DropSetDemon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DropSetDemon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DropSetDemon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DropSetDemon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DropSetDemon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DropSetDemon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They got 40 options so they doing whatever the fuark they want mane. That's why u gotta have 41 options

Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Levilifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it even worth calling these chicks out?

Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No response = No interest

No communication = No interest

She causes confusion = No interest

Why do you feel tempted to call her out? Save that energy to go and find another girl.

SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Literally had a talk with a chick today who was a firm believer that ghosting a guy as opposed to letting him know nicely that she isn't interested is considered easier for the guy to handle. Maybe it's just the times, but I would much rather have a girl let me know she isn't interested as opposed to ghosting me.

Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Levilifter View Post
    Seems these days they don't even have the decency to let you know they are not interested after a date. If I don't like a girl after a date, I nearly always let them know. In the kindest way possible too.

I'm not sure what it is, but pretty much most women these days seem to have lost the ability to even respect the men that take them out. Just blatantly ignoring seems to be the new way of saying you are not interested.

Sometimes I feel tempted to even just call these chicks out on their fawcking rudeness.
    Originally Posted by SeanGarrity View Post
    Literally had a talk with a chick today who was a firm believer that ghosting a guy as opposed to letting him know nicely that she isn't interested is considered easier for the guy to handle. Maybe it's just the times, but I would much rather have a girl let me know she isn't interested as opposed to ghosting me.
    She does not owe you anything, nor do you owe her a call, or text, or date, or paying for her meal, or otherwise treating her nicely.

I will give you a female's perspective....if she conveys that she is not interested in person, men who are mentally weak might physically assault her. If she calls or texts you, she still might be forced by men asking her to give an explanation/reason for her disinterest.

No communication means not interested, in dating and in business. That is the simplest and the best way of saying "not interested" without expending any energy. Business people who are in marketing, in sales, and who make cold call to sell know this. You make an offer, and leave it to the other person to accept or reject. You are free to withdraw your offer.

Why is it difficult for anyone to understand this?

RExpert77 is not very helpful. (-500) RExpert77 is not very helpful. (-500) RExpert77 is not very helpful. (-500) RExpert77 is not very helpful. (-500) RExpert77 is not very helpful. (-500) RExpert77 is not very helpful. (-500) RExpert77 is not very helpful. (-500) RExpert77 is not very helpful. (-500) RExpert77 is not very helpful. (-500) RExpert77 is not very helpful. (-500) RExpert77 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Studi0sity View Post
    She does not owe you anything, nor do you owe her a call, or text, or date, or paying for her meal, or otherwise treating her nicely.

I will give you a female's perspective....if she conveys that she is not interested in person, men who are mentally weak might physically assault her. If she calls or texts you, she still might be forced by men asking her to give an explanation/reason for her disinterest.

No communication means not interested, in dating and in business. That is the simplest and the best way of saying "not interested" without expending any energy. Business people who are in marketing, in sales, and who make cold call to sell know this. You make an offer, and leave it to the other person to accept or reject. You are free to withdraw your offer.

That's bullchit. Have been rejected by many girls in the past. Some ghost and some actually tell me nicely they are not interested. I've never made a scene with a woman who told me straightforwardly she was not interested. In fact, my respect for her increased and I let her be and moved on. The women who used those cheap-ass cowardly methods went to my bad books and I made others know about it.

Also, the fear that some men might go psycho is just a fukked up excuse not to do the right thing. Most men don't go bonkers at the woman for being rejected outright. I know this from my own experience and what other guys have told me. Only like 1% of men go on a psychotic rampage for being rejected in a straightforward manner.

The bottom line is most women don't give a chit about doing things in a mature and respectful way these days. They only give a chit about themselves and don't have any consideration for the feelings of others. It is amazing how some women even have the audacity to guilt men by calling them jerks and a$$holes.
    Ugly crew

SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanGarrity will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I understand what you are saying, but it still seems like a cop out for a person not to be able to communicate interest or disinterest in an individual. To me, the inability to clearly communicate speaks to the character of the individual. Of course some people will take a person's ability to communicate wrong or immaturely, but that is true in every facet of life and that is more an issue with the receiver as opposed to the deliverer.

When I'm not interested in a girl I communicate that clearly to her because I'm an adult as opposed to "owing her anything". The whole "owing" verse "not owing" someone anything is just a terrible mindset to have IMO. It's more about what you expect out of yourself. If you're not strong and confident enough to communicate clearly that you're not interested well then that's a you issue.

DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will give you a female's perspective....if she conveys that she is not interested in person, men who are mentally weak might physically assault her.
    "Sorry I'm just not interested"
    *punch in face*

Happens every time!

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I could easily say the same about men. Lot's of men ghost too.

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People in general are getting ruder.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Calling them out?
    I'm calling you out for having your feels hurt over a woman you went on one or two dates with.

Registered User Built4CubanLinx's Avatar
    Built4CubanLinx is not very well liked. (-100) Built4CubanLinx is not very well liked. (-100) Built4CubanLinx is not very well liked. (-100) Built4CubanLinx is not very well liked. (-100) Built4CubanLinx is not very well liked. (-100) Built4CubanLinx is not very well liked. (-100) Built4CubanLinx is not very well liked. (-100) Built4CubanLinx is not very well liked. (-100) Built4CubanLinx is not very well liked. (-100) Built4CubanLinx is not very well liked. (-100) Built4CubanLinx is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    This.

I blame social media for a lot of this

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Adapt to the new age boyo. She doesn't message you, she ain't interested. Nothing wrong with you messaging first either 1-2 days after the date.

Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This.

There are threads on mumsnet about ghosting (or whatever it's called at a relatively early stage) with women saying the exact same thing as OP i.e. "what is up with these guys who don't let you know they're not interested in seeing you again, they just disappear? Is this normal now?"

And there's a similar range of responses; 'yeah it normal, that's your answer, no-one owes you much' or 'it's rude, cowardly and disrespectful; if they're mature enough to date, they're mature enough to tell someone respectfully they're not interested in anything further'.

Some people are decent and have manners, some people are not. Has always been the way, SM just makes it seems even more so.

Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    "Sorry I'm just not interested"
    *punch in face*

Happens every time!
    Would agree it may rarely be physical assault; but other stressful chit does happen e.g. recently my work-mate told a guy straight it wasn't working for her and she didn't want to continue dating him (they'd been on four dates) ..... and he texted her and phoned her incessantly for days ... ranging from calling her a bish, a slut, a time waster, a bad person etc. etc. to apologising and taking the stuff back, then back to the same when she didn't change her mind about finishing .. this went on even in the early hours of the morning.

We started advising her to block him or even go to the cops if he didn't stop .. he did eventually. It's put her off dating, even when I tell her he's (hopefully) not standard.

(This dude was late 30's, not even young. She's 29).
    Last edited by Maatkarah; 04-25-2017 at 05:18 AM.
    Simple minds need simple answers.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    I could easily say the same about men. Lot's of men ghost too.
    Not as much as women though, women do it to way more often.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) alltrapbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SeanGarrity View Post
    That's what most women believe in concerns to ghosting, but what's more interesting is that they all neglect to mention it's also the easiest option for them.

So it begs the question - what's the stronger reason behind women ghosting? Because it's easy for the guy or easy for them?

Inb4 countless "easy for them" replies.

azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RExpert77 View Post
    That's bullchit. Have been rejected by many girls in the past. Some ghost and some actually tell me nicely they are not interested. I've never made a scene with a woman who told me straightforwardly she was not interested. In fact, my respect for her increased and I let her be and moved on. The women who used those cheap-ass cowardly methods went to my bad books and I made others know about it.

Also, the fear that some men might go psycho is just a fukked up excuse not to do the right thing. Most men don't go bonkers at the woman for being rejected outright. I know this from my own experience and what other guys have told me. Only like 1% of men go on a psychotic rampage for being rejected in a straightforward manner.

The bottom line is most women don't give a chit about doing things in a mature and respectful way these days. They only give a chit about themselves and don't have any consideration for the feelings of others. It is amazing how some women even have the audacity to guilt men by calling them jerks and a$$holes.
    It's one date dude, no one is obligated to chit. If she ghosts in you after you been fuking n seeing each other for awhile then yeah, she is an assho*e.

Honestly her ghosting is FAR better than using you as a source of attention, giving you bread crumbs of interest leaving you confused.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HayZues Christi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No.

Men are just getting more sensitive.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000)
    You hAve no idea why she ghosted you. She could be seeing a guy, she could like someone more, maybe she thinks you're a player, maybe she's not that attracted. Can't control it so just let it go

Kleinnd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kleinnd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kleinnd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kleinnd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kleinnd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kleinnd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kleinnd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kleinnd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kleinnd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kleinnd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kleinnd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it's better than talking to a girl for months...and she still isn't down to chill
    it's just a hassle
    i welcome ghosting, I've done it as well to girls who i wasn't interested in anymore

ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Or she could just text that she's not interested and then doesnt have to respond to the inquiries thereafter (should the guy ask). It's nto difficult to understand why it happens, but having a guy take you out a cpl times and then just not responding to anything is rude. Period.
    Jan/Feb Weight loss
    Starting weight 195
    Goal: 185

Week 1: 189.6
    Week 2: Friday 11th January: 189.2
    Week 3: Friday 18th January : 188.4
    Week 4: Friday 25th January:187.6
    Week 5: Friday 1st February
    Week 6: Friday 8th February
    Week 7: Friday 15th February
    Week 8: Friday 22nd February

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Move on brah.

Its a slow simmer; frog in the pot of hot water sitting on the burner. It wont get out. It literally will stew in its own juices until its demise. Women do this with their best asset and fallback on daddy government + some beta cuck who will raise her babies. So be it.

The clock is ticking for us all. Women have a shorter shelf life than us boys. It is a double edge sword. Some women are cool and some are ****s. It will be interesting running into these women later on down the road. Many are single moms, fat as ****, bastard children out of wedlock from different men. A new chick I ran into is balding now. HILARIOUS!

I was out for coffee with a buddy last summer. I ran into a chick I had been hooking up with a year ago. Said female is now preggers. No man insight. She could not make eye contact. Hence the walk of shame.

See it for what it is. Stick to the script. Be on your life path. If women are falling into the abyss, let them, and troll away. Today, girls are turning 18. Tomorrow too. Past prime aesthetics and baby fever doesn't get my dick hard. A woman looking to play house now that she has no options does nothing for me.

ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Not as much as women though, women do it to way more often.
    Pretty much these. Internet, cellphones, social media, etc has created people who are much flakier, less communicative and less empathy. The lack of face-to-face communication makes it easy for people to say no, not respond or stand someone up.

Women do it more just because the average woman has more options than the average man.
    "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." -William James

My positivity thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172531971&p=1464356701#post1464356701
    My experiments with no soap and cold showers: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173382601
    balding journey: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174082771&p=1505298321#post1505298321

To answer the question of this thread, I agree that I notice women are increasingly becoming disrespectful in terms of their behavior and attitudes, in general. They have a sense of entitlement that they need to be treated like princesses without reciprocating and without regard to the feelings of men that men want to be treated like princes too.

These rude women need to be dumped by a couple of Chads, ruthlessly, in order to have a rude awakening to the reality.

CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lies. I'm so sweet like cotton candy 🍬 I'll rot your teeth down to the core 🍭😁

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    Adapt to the new age boyo. She doesn't message you, she ain't interested. Nothing wrong with you messaging first either 1-2 days after the date.
    If they aren't texting me when they get home or hitting me up next morning they usually are not interested.
    Only time I text first is after smashing so they know i wasn't just looking to get some.

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    No.

Men are just getting more sensitive.
    This WTF?
    I've had women give me bobs on my couch 2nd date, talk like their all into me next day then flake on date 3 with no reschedule.
    I'd say on to the next one but with tinder and bumble i'm allready there.

imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000)

This is bull chit. I work in sales and marketing, and I make cold calls occasionally. I'll keep calling until I get a yes or no, get told to jump in a lake, whatever.

The POLITE way to show "disinterest" is to just be honest and treat the other person with respect. Even in business if someone isn't interested most of the time they just tell me, I thank them for their time, etc., and at that point move on.

There is nothing "mentally weak" about expecting basic common courtesy from people and being disappointed if you don't get it.

DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maatkarah View Post
    Would agree it may rarely be physical assault; but other stressful chit does happen e.g. recently my work-mate told a guy straight it wasn't working for her and she didn't want to continue dating him (they'd been on four dates) ..... and he texted her and phoned her incessantly for days ... ranging from calling her a bish, a slut, a time waster, a bad person etc. etc. to apologising and taking the stuff back, then back to the same when she didn't change her mind about finishing .. this went on even in the early hours of the morning.

We started advising her to block him or even go to the cops if he didn't stop .. he did eventually. It's put her off dating, even when I tell her he's (hopefully) not standard.

(This dude was late 30's, not even young. She's 29).
    I've rejected women before and get that same general kind of treatment. Except unlike men, a woman's friends will give you **** for turning her down, too. Not sure why women have to act like it's some traumatic experience when a guy turns into a butthurt little bitch and calls her names. Shrug it off and move on.

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This

No kunt says 'please' or 'thank you' any more, rustles my jimmies.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”