Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nicholson Warned Ledger About Joker Role

Jack Nicholson has hinted he warned tragic Heath Ledger against taking on the role of The Joker in the new Batman film. Ledger, 28 - who was declared dead at 3:30pm at his Manhattan apartment on Tuesday - publicly declared himself exhausted and sleep deprived in November following the grueling shoot for The Dark Knight. He also revealed in an interview with the New York Times he'd resorted to taking sleeping pills - an overdose of which is believed to be the cause of his death - in a desperate bid to catch up on rest. And Nicholson, who famously portrayed the menacing Joker in Tim Burton's 1989 movie Batman, implied to the waiting crowd outside plush London restaurant The Wolesley on Tuesday night he spoke to Ledger about his role in The Dark Knight - and warned him about the pitfalls of taking on such a demanding challenge. When asked by the London crowds for his reaction to Ledger's untimely demise, a defeated Nicholson simply replied, "I told him so." Batman Begins prequel The Dark Knight is due to be released in July.

as stated by IMDB.com

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JackedAndSwole View Post
    Jack Nicholson has hinted he warned tragic Heath Ledger against taking on the role of The Joker in the new Batman film. Ledger, 28 - who was declared dead at 3:30pm at his Manhattan apartment on Tuesday - publicly declared himself exhausted and sleep deprived in November following the grueling shoot for The Dark Knight. He also revealed in an interview with the New York Times he'd resorted to taking sleeping pills - an overdose of which is believed to be the cause of his death - in a desperate bid to catch up on rest. And Nicholson, who famously portrayed the menacing Joker in Tim Burton's 1989 movie Batman, implied to the waiting crowd outside plush London restaurant The Wolesley on Tuesday night he spoke to Ledger about his role in The Dark Knight - and warned him about the pitfalls of taking on such a demanding challenge. When asked by the London crowds for his reaction to Ledger's untimely demise, a defeated Nicholson simply replied, "I told him so." Batman Begins prequel The Dark Knight is due to be released in July.

as stated by IMDB.com
    "I told him so" What you told him that he was going to die?

What an *******.

mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Apparently getting into character to be a complete homocidal psychopath like the Joker is extremely stressful and can cause insomnia ( and now.. death! ). These people, the ones worth a damn anyway, have to put their minds into a state where they ARE the character.

PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actors don't have a hard job, period.

I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000) I_R_BABOON is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most old folks dont give a **** about who the offend with their words. It comes with old age.
    xbox live gamertag: IxRxBaboon

I am the official monkey miscer

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tmac4real View Post
    "I told him so" What you told him that he was going to die?

What an *******.
    I think he means lack of sleep, its a extremely demanding role. it will tire the mind and its disturbing role will mess up the mind which it did,

ledger locked himself in a room for a month reading the joker/batman joker comics and practiced voice acting and laugh and movements. its a very demanding role. like he said he knows cuz he was once the joker...

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by I_R_BABOON View Post
    Most old folks dont give a **** about who the offend with their words. It comes with old age.
    u r baboon

Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PaHulkster View Post
    Those that dedicate themselves to acting and go to such measures as Heath did work very hard.

Look at Christian Bale and his transformation from American Psycho > Manichist > Batman
    ** Game of Thrones crew **
    ** Joe Rogan Experience **

mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500)
    am I the only one who doesnt care about this whole situation?Heath ladger wouldnt care one bit if I died so I dont care that he did.He wasnt my friend so I just have no emotion whatsoever about it.AM I a jerk?

mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikerz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    let's see you try and not be a total failure.

the arts get no f-cking respect these days. An amazing actor is someone who knows how to be anyone, and has enormous dedication and commitment.

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think he means lack of sleep, its a extremely demanding role. it will tire the mind and its disturbing role will mess up the mind which it did,

ledger locked himself in a room for a month reading the joker/batman joker comics and practiced voice acting and laugh and movements. its a very demanding role. like he said he knows cuz he was once the joker...
    damn that's crazy @ last part. Movie should be good then. Two class actors in Bale and Ledger. RIP Ledger.

Originally Posted by mchenrycruiser View Post
    am I the only one who doesnt care about this whole situation?Heath ladger wouldnt care one bit if I died so I dont care that he did.He wasnt my friend so I just have no emotion whatsoever about it.AM I a jerk?
    thing is, people still feel they "know" these celebrities vs. a random stranger. Think abouti t, we know alot of celebrities and their lives vs. a random dude that we see on tv that dies or even troops. Therefore we care.

Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)
    So, when does your first movie come out? I mean, I just assume you'll be becoming an actor, since the best make millions of dollars, and yet it's an "easy job".
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mikerz View Post
    let's see you try and not be a total failure.

the arts get no f-cking respect these days. An amazing actor is someone who knows how to be anyone, and has enormous dedication and commitment.
    Soldiers, construction workers, single parents, trauma surgeon, commercial fishermen, those are hard jobs. Getting paid $15,000,000 to travel around the world, put on makeup, and pretend to be someone else isn't. The craft may be difficult to master, but Hollywood actors lead a better life than 99.99999% of people.

mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500)
    thing is, people still feel they "know" these celebrities vs. a random stranger. Think abouti t, we know alot of celebrities and their lives vs. a random dude that we see on tv that dies or even troops. Therefore we care.
    I dont care.......lol.....I dont think anyone should care...honestly ,they wouldnt care about YOU.They wouldnt cry over YOUR death and wipe their tears with their hundred dollar bills so I say screw em all.

did you know the average pay for an actor is 20k ?

ledger wanted to BECOME the joker even so he forced his mind to enter the state of psycho.

he also stated that playing the joker messed up his mind, he was disturbed.

Originally Posted by mikerz View Post
    did you know the average pay for an actor is 20k ?
    Not for the people we're talking about here.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Soldiers, construction workers, single parents, trauma surgeon, commercial fishermen, those are hard jobs. Getting paid $15,000,000 to travel around the world, put on makeup, and pretend to be someone else isn't. The craft may be difficult to master, but Hollywood actors lead a better life than 99.99999% of people.
    x2.
    <HTC>

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope, not a jerk, I could give two ****s about an actor dying. Hell even if my favorite actor or actress died, I'd be like "Well that sucks, oh well". I think people are too obsessed by these idiotic things. Anyways never cared for Jack Nicholson, he's always been an ******* from the get go, he's a good actor but his ego is way overinflated. I applaud the good actors who actually bring out the characters. If the trailer is any indication of how well he did with the Joker character then bravo for doing such a good job, do I care that he died? Not really.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

ledger wanted to BECOME the joker even so he forced his mind to enter the state of psycho.

he also stated that playing the joker messed up his mind, he was disturbed.
    the hell, this movie should be REALLY good then. I've never seen a Heath Ledger movie so I don't know what he acts like.

I dont care.......lol.....I dont think anyone should care...honestly ,they wouldnt care about YOU.They wouldnt cry over YOUR death and wipe their tears with their hundred dollar bills so I say screw em all.
    He wouldn't care about you because he doesn't know you lol.

2buff2strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2buff2strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2buff2strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2buff2strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2buff2strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2buff2strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2buff2strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2buff2strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2buff2strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2buff2strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2buff2strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When i saw the trailers i thought it was Jack nicholson :S
    I admit it looked a lil bit different but i had no idea it was Heath Ledger
    -->>MMC<<--

Brad Pitt Look-a-Like: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107027431
    Why i was in Red: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107962941

the hell, this movie should be REALLY good then. I've never seen a Heath Ledger movie so I don't know what he acts like.

haha yeah it sohuld be after all.

so check out the patroit, or 10 things i hate about you.

You're gonna love my nuts hamdemic's Avatar
    hamdemic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamdemic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamdemic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamdemic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamdemic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamdemic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamdemic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamdemic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamdemic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamdemic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hamdemic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nicholson was just pissed that he didn't get the role

and I dont know him........I know OF him but that doesnt make me care.......

airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So many more people are going to go see this movie now.

PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by built_filo View Post
    Those that dedicate themselves to acting and go to such measures as Heath did work very hard.

Look at Christian Bale and his transformation from American Psycho > Manichist > Batman
    Christian Bale is a freaking artist. He isn't Christian Bale in those movies, he IS those characters.

Originally Posted by DMax7 View Post
    nicholson was just pissed that he didn't get the role
    lol.
    he wouldnt want it or fit the part.

you know he gets like 5% of all profits from anything batman?
    hes ****ing loaded

and I dont know him........I know OF him but that doesnt make me care.......
    ok, so? other people do.

airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airemout has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PatrickBateman1 View Post
    Christian Bale is a freaking artist. He isn't Christian Bale in those movies, he IS those characters.
    Same can be said for Deniro. The man got in fighting shape, and then gained 60 lbs of fat while shooting raging bull.