Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    nadz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

skinny and lift heavy weights, possible?

Am hoping there is someone out there in my boat and can answer my question for me.

Isit possible for skinny men to lift heavy weights? (I met one chap a few years back, same heigh and weight as me and he said he can bench 100kg - I dont know if he was chatting crap or not).

I am 5'9 and weigh just 57kg. I always had trouble gaining weight, and prefer to do low reps heavy weights. I dont mind being this size as long as my strength levels are adequate.

My lifting stats are as follows:

Flat bench 57.5kg (own body weight)
    Incline bench 50kg
    Bicep dumbell curls 20kg per arm
    Lat pulldown medium grip 45kg
    Lat pulldown close grip 60kg

Ultimately, I'd be wanting to bench about 80kg by the end of this year (I dont know if it will be possible in 7months).

Any pointers will be appreciated, thankyou.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Squat
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

nadz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nadz123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    Squat
    I am squatting at the moment used to do 80kg, come down to 60kg. Its not my favourite atm, am hating squats And am doing 55kg stiff legged deadlifts (prefer them to normal deadies).

untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sean Brokenshire is a pal of mine that lifts in 100% Raw Federation, an has all the world records as far as i can tell. Hes 53kg and as hes 5'5"-6" pretty much same height as me, and has a sub 1000lbs total, its prolly higher now because he was coming off alot of injuries including back and knee injuries. Hell prolly touch 500kgs raw soon. You can have a decent total but u need to be realistic about what is light for your height, 5'9" at 54kg is a bit light, but u can get some good numbers if u work hard and if you are serious, its just going to take alot longer because you are not gaining weight, but you will get there eventually
    Athletics > Aesthetics
    I guess its time to start training again.
    - No longer in a long term relationship crew because sloots gun sloot.
    - Finishing a degree at age 30 crew

Originally Posted by untranslatedZA View Post
    Sean Brokenshire is a pal of mine that lifts in 100% Raw Federation, an has all the world records as far as i can tell. Hes 53kg and as hes 5'5"-6" pretty much same height as me, and has a sub 1000lbs total, its prolly higher now because he was coming off alot of injuries including back and knee injuries. Hell prolly touch 500kgs raw soon. You can have a decent total but u need to be realistic about what is light for your height, 5'9" at 54kg is a bit light, but u can get some good numbers if u work hard and if you are serious, its just going to take alot longer because you are not gaining weight, but you will get there eventually

the site doesnt let me update my weight, am 57kg now, was 60kg few years back its pain getting the weight again.

How in the earth does he do that much weight??!

Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Add a gallon of milk on top of your usual meals and do Starting Strength. Come back in 6 months to thank me.

dandexter is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandexter is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandexter is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandexter is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandexter is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandexter is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandexter is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandexter is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandexter is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandexter is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandexter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "skinny and lift heavy weights, possible?"

Need anyone say more?

watch?v=uFCVM55XqOc

Strong just got Stronger 7399martyn's Avatar
    7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dandexter View Post
    "skinny and lift heavy weights, possible?"

Need anyone say more?

very nice.

But the lighter you are, the harder it is to get stronger. Sure you can get strong at a light weight, it just takes longer.
    Powerlifter at PTC Performance Training Centre

661 squat, 385 bench, 705 deadlift, 1752lb total.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx1ANJc7lc

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press(flat, incline), Shoulder Press, Shrugs, Pull-Ups(do not bother with lat pull-down).

If you do those 7 compound exercises twice a week with real weights(no machines), you sir will infact start lifting heavy ass weights. It will take time but it will happen. Its really that easy. If you decided to do 6 out of those 7, you're going to screw with your results and have muscle imbalances.

At your weight curls are basically like pissing in the wind, squatting, deadlifting and shoulder pressing will take care of those just fine.
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500)
    It is impossible.

xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000) xRequiem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dear Nads, plx gain some weight
    trying to get strong again

training log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178444371&p=1605861201#post1605861201

For uneventful videos of me lifting
    https://www.instagram.com/jawn.mcintyre/

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's possible if you have incredible mental focus and neuromuscular adaptation. But really, to become stronger, I suggest you start eating more than you are eating now. If you're not gaining weight, you're not eating enough, simple as that. You can check the links in my sig to formulate a nice bulking diet. After all, your body can't produce muscle from nothing. It needs a surplus from somewhere, i.e., food.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Originally Posted by Heavy_Beats View Post
    OP is 175cm and 57kg and Ivan Ivanov is 155cm and 56kg.

OP = 18.6 BMI
    Ivan Ivanov = 23.3 BMI

OP would have to bulk up to 71.5kg in order to have the same BMI as Ivan Ivanov. Furthermore Ivan Ivanov is a cheating Bulgarian, not exactly a good role model for OP. What a hole you have dug yourself into.

OP.

The real question is why you want to have your ribs sticking out and your knees to have greater girth than your thighs... I have been skinnier and it is horrible, I definitely did not feel strong. To wilfully stave yourself is sick.

You don't need to take drugs like dandexter foolishly and/or unintentionally implies with his drugged up Bulgarian example, you just need to drink your milk and do Starting Strength for 6 months. You have been registered to this forum for two years and you might as well put some meat on your bones (I gained about 20kg in my first two years). On a side note a 5'9" 74kg friend of mine will bench 100kg-102.5kg at his next meet and while he is not as malnourished as you I don't think you should weigh less than girls.

Edit: Your friend is a stinking liar.
    Yes you are right. It was 2 years ago when I was lifting a little more and weighed at 60kg. However, due to other commitments I give up unintentionally (if thats a word!).

You all are right you got to eat more, about 6 years ago I paid for one of these "gain weight" programmes and followed it and in 5 weeks gained 5kg. Also due to lack of time and not being able to cook cant make good meals.

I do eat "alot" but it isnt "alot" if I counted the calories. I have gained nearly 1kg in the last 4 weeks'ish. However that is probably from the creatine I have been drinking.

Also, the creatine I take gives me a headache, I dirnk lots of water. However, in the last week or so I seem to just p!ss it all out. Is this normal? Its normal for protein am aware of that but not for creatine as far as I know.

WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bryan

Captain of the Comeback Train

Comeback Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159651791

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/STRONGMANbarry/videos

Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinny2God is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Richard Hawthorne came to mind when I saw the thread title. 435 pound squat and 610 deadlift.. both for reps. He weighs 132 pounds. I guess you can say he's not skinny, just small, but in his squat video his legs do look fairly skinny.

stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50) stenzinator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Heavy_Beats View Post
    Light weight=/=skinny. Fail.

OP.

Instead of "weight gainers" and "creatine" drink milk, replace your water intake with milk, a gallon a day if you are in a backward country or 4 litres for metric country. Easy.
    why are you so bloody rude?

OP, the answer is yes, its possible. And you can be like those people if you train heavy and dont eat alot. You could also eat alot and get bigger and be even stronger than those people. your choice.
    Raw lifts - 310/200/310

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're persistent, patient, and experienced with programming, then I think it is possible to reach your goals.

But, the quickest path to getting stronger is through excess calories.

IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Squat and Deadlift yes. Bench no.

untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stenzinator View Post
    why are you so bloody rude?

OP, the answer is yes, its possible. And you can be like those people if you train heavy and dont eat alot. You could also eat alot and get bigger and be even stronger than those people. your choice.
    Cuz hes a sick ozzy ****, who has bulked up to 231lbs knows everything about lifting yet still has a low total. Sean is 53kgs of skinny at 5'6", but has been lifting both raw and geared for around 6 years if i remember correctly. If u want to stay skinny, then stay skinny, but your lifts wont go up as quick, so if u have no patience, its pretty irrelavent cuz ull never get really strong if u are going to give up training seriouslly after a year, becuase you got bored or plateud
    Athletics > Aesthetics

Originally Posted by IronOynx View Post
    Squat and Deadlift yes. Bench no.
    One thing I learnt from experience is I am poor at compound exercises or at one exercise without being strong for another.

Example: my bench would be low, I could push more but my back and legs arent strong enough (my wrists get painful!) This is why I train most body parts so I can accommodate for other body parts.

I give up due to other commitments (such as family, working, uni etc) its not due to laziness, I have always been motivated. About 7 years ago I used to train 3 days on 1 day off 3 days on 1 off - like that for 3 solid months (if I had free time I would be on it all the time, when you got other commitments things become more difficult).

I have set targets I wish to achieve either this size or if I get bigger fair be it but my ultimate goal is to get stronger (am sort of sh!t at gaining weight so Im not aiming for that). Im benching 57.5kg, and aiming to be touching 80kg by the end of this calendar year. (Anything close to 80, 70 or 75 would still do me proud). I rather be this size and bench something what an average joe cant - I seen many people in time who weigh 90-100kg and bench 100-120kg, to weight/power ratio that is pretty poor as it just near enough body weight.

I see it similar to this context: I am currently unfit and puff out after running at 8-10kmh on a treadmill for 2minutes. Yet a fat bloke who weights 15 stones can run for 35minutes at 8kmh. You can be fatter yet fitter, so am hoping I can be skinny and be stronger lol.

IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronOynx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nadz123 View Post
    One thing I learnt from experience is I am poor at compound exercises or at one exercise without being strong for another.

Example: my bench would be low, I could push more but my back and legs arent strong enough (my wrists get painful!) This is why I train most body parts so I can accommodate for other body parts.

I give up due to other commitments (such as family, working, uni etc) its not due to laziness, I have always been motivated. About 7 years ago I used to train 3 days on 1 day off 3 days on 1 off - like that for 3 solid months (if I had free time I would be on it all the time, when you got other commitments things become more difficult).

I have set targets I wish to achieve either this size or if I get bigger fair be it but my ultimate goal is to get stronger (am sort of sh!t at gaining weight so Im not aiming for that). Im benching 57.5kg, and aiming to be touching 80kg by the end of this calendar year. (Anything close to 80, 70 or 75 would still do me proud). I rather be this size and bench something what an average joe cant - I seen many people in time who weigh 90-100kg and bench 100-120kg, to weight/power ratio that is pretty poor as it just near enough body weight.

I see it similar to this context: I am currently unfit and puff out after running at 8-10kmh on a treadmill for 2minutes. Yet a fat bloke who weights 15 stones can run for 35minutes at 8kmh. You can be fatter yet fitter, so am hoping I can be skinny and be stronger lol.
    Oh then yeah you will do fine, will be easy for you to be stronger than the average joe lol.

^

I dont know if I smell sarcasm there lol.

To be honest, size doesnt bother me as long as I got adequate strength (not in an aggresive sort of fighting way but yet generally and defensively).

I shall keep this thread update periodically lol as am looking to commit to training for a long term now as I got a discounted membership at David Lloyds gym at £50 a month forever (usually its £78-£98 per month!). Those from the UK will know its a top end gym with all the "luxury" facilities etc lol.

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    why strive to be skinny? Why not be big and lift heavy weights? Not only will you look better you will progress much faster.

Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post
    why strive to be skinny? Why not be big and lift heavy weights? Not only will you look better you will progress much faster.
    its easier said than done to be honest!

Am 24 years old, and for 24years I have not been a big eater so am used to that. Its hard changing. I eat and eat and eat it still dont seem to be enough so how much more? lol.

So I sort of given up on that, as the most I ever weighed is 60kg! And only got up to 60kg with a combination of training and eating. many people say eat first gain weight first, I dont have an appetite without training tho. Honestly its hard for someone of my size i dont "strive" to be skinny lol - dont think anyone does.

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    have you tried pot it stimulated appetite pretty well.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unless you have some sort of health issue, there's no reason you can't push beyond 132lbs.

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    I noticed a lot of weightlifters are deceptively strong. Skinny dudes squatting 450+ without gear.

PLmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) PLmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) PLmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) PLmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) PLmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) PLmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) PLmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) PLmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) PLmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) PLmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) PLmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nadz123 View Post
    its easier said than done to be honest!

Am 24 years old, and for 24years I have not been a big eater so am used to that. Its hard changing. I eat and eat and eat it still dont seem to be enough so how much more? lol.

So I sort of given up on that, as the most I ever weighed is 60kg! And only got up to 60kg with a combination of training and eating. many people say eat first gain weight first, I dont have an appetite without training tho. Honestly its hard for someone of my size i dont "strive" to be skinny lol - dont think anyone does.
    I am shorter than you and MUCH bigger, although I attribute that to having a big enough appetite to out eat anyone sub 300 lbs. What I suggest is eating calorie dense foods. For example, peanut butter. High is calories, decent protein and a serving is tiny.

Skinny dude tend to have big squat and deadlift but mediocre bench ( usually ).

If u dont want to stay skinny ( personally i dont ever see myself weighing over 83kgs so i understand that people dont always wanna be big ) then just do compound. I only squat bench ( not even benching the last few weeks cuz torn rotator cuff ) deadlift, doing Bill Star 5x5, and i cant keep my weight down, im struggling to stay below 75kgs for my upcoming meet, which is annoying, i was 61kgs at one point, stayed around 65kgs and couldnt get heavier doing bodybuilding 5 day split, no matter how much i ate, switched to powerlifting picked up 1kg a week, up to 71kg, then it stabalized, till i started doing alot of squats, and now im actually having to eat on defict just to stay below 75kgs.
    Athletics > Aesthetics

Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post
    have you tried pot it stimulated appetite pretty well.
    what is this / how does it work?

I had medical tests for thyroid etc and other common issues for being underweight and I was clear of them.

I only slept 6hours today and I feel I lost lots of weight and feel boney and pokey in places! This happens when I dont have enough sleep, also have sh!t appetite when I dont get enough sleep. Usually I sleep 8to9hours which is sufficient for me and dont have the weight loss/breaking down issue.