Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50)

P6 Black/Red Stack

Hey guys, letting you know about the P6 black and red stack by Cellucor. Now while this is a spendy combo in my eyes was definitely worth it!
    For
    First off the new black was PHENOMENAL. While at first I was unsure based on the ingredients, however, any doubt that I had with the product was blown away when I took it with my pre workout. My focus was through the roof! Every set I wanted to push out just a couple more reps or bump up the weight just a little higher. While I didnt notice anything recovery wise my strength and size gains shot up.

Onto the P6 Red: I've taken this product alone and I loved it. Now using it after 30 days on Black it creates one of the best stacks I've ever used. For those unfamilar the Red is a very strong test booster and is so far one of the best I've used.

Price: 7/10 For the combo its going to run you very close to the $200 mark.
    Effectiveness: 10/10 Finishing out my 2nd cycle and definitely cant wait to get back on the Black
    Overall: 9.5/10 Only complaint is the price but even so, what you get out of this stack definitely makes up for the cost.
    2014 USAPL Nationals
    611/380/563

Check out Mohlencamp Powerlifting on ********!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can easily get it for much cheaper using coupon codes to the store brother, but you get what you pay for. The added nootropics in the test booster blend (of p6 black) makes it shine and enhances individuals workouts while helping them lean out and also gaining strength as seen in tons of logs. We really appreciate your time and effort writing up your honest review!

jblock87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblock87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblock87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblock87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblock87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblock87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblock87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblock87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblock87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblock87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblock87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You can easily get it for much cheaper using coupon codes to the store brother, but you get what you pay for. The added nootropics in the test booster blend (of p6 black) makes it shine and enhances individuals workouts while helping them lean out and also gaining strength as seen in tons of logs. We really appreciate your time and effort writing up your honest review!

What is correct way to stack these products. I have a feeling the GNC rep I talked to at the store told me incorrectly. From reading multiple reviews it looks like you take black for a 4-6 weeks then go on red for 4 weeks and then take a break for 4-6 weeks.

The GNC rep told me I needed to take both the black and red for 4-8 weeks then off 4-6... Suggestions please?

difonzo89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re

Originally Posted by jblock87 View Post
    What is correct way to stack these products. I have a feeling the GNC rep I talked to at the store told me incorrectly. From reading multiple reviews it looks like you take black for a 4-6 weeks then go on red for 4 weeks and then take a break for 4-6 weeks.

The GNC rep told me I needed to take both the black and red for 4-8 weeks then off 4-6... Suggestions please?
    i was told the same thing and it has worked great went down a inch on the waist and gained 8 lbs i know it doesnt sound possible but it happened . drink at least a gallon of water a day i was experiencing some abdominal and testi pain but after drinking more water close to a gallon a day it went away.

Originally Posted by jblock87 View Post

You are correct
    4 black
    4 red
    4 week off

tedsteiskal20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently got this stack as well. I was stuck at 160 for the longest time anything i tried wasn't working to gain. after taking this for about 3 weeks I have already gain almost 10 pounds and have reached a new plateau. I am currently at 169 and 5'5. I will continue this stack and update my progress as i go but so far so good. FYI only other things im taking is creatine and protein currenly and i was already taking creatine for a few weeks with no weight gain.

Originally Posted by Mohlentank View Post
    Hey guys, letting you know about the P6 black and red stack by Cellucor. Now while this is a spendy combo in my eyes was definitely worth it!
    For
    First off the new black was PHENOMENAL. While at first I was unsure based on the ingredients, however, any doubt that I had with the product was blown away when I took it with my pre workout. My focus was through the roof! Every set I wanted to push out just a couple more reps or bump up the weight just a little higher. While I didnt notice anything recovery wise my strength and size gains shot up.

Onto the P6 Red: I've taken this product alone and I loved it. Now using it after 30 days on Black it creates one of the best stacks I've ever used. For those unfamilar the Red is a very strong test booster and is so far one of the best I've used.

Price: 7/10 For the combo its going to run you very close to the $200 mark.
    Effectiveness: 10/10 Finishing out my 2nd cycle and definitely cant wait to get back on the Black
    Overall: 9.5/10 Only complaint is the price but even so, what you get out of this stack definitely makes up for the cost.

davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, I'm reviving this old thread, but I was looking at going back on P6 and ran across this. How is it you get "coupon codes" and to what store? I looked on this site and they do not (at least right now) sell P6 Red. I've got the Gold Card with GNC, but that still doesn't cut the price nearly enough.

I checked on Amazon.com and have found P6 Red at $75 for 120 pills, same on ebay, but I've read reviews that people are getting a fake P6 or a Canadian version when ordering from someone that says it is the real Cellucor P6, and there is a photo. I'm sure there are scams all the time, but didn't know if anyone on here had any experience with a fake or Canadian version of this.

However, if I could get a coupon code and find out the best place to buy it, it would sure beat paying $107.99 for 120 pills at GNC with the member card.

Also, I didn't get what the first sentence means. "YOu can easily get it for much cheaper using coupon codes to the store brother, but you get what you pay for." Does that mean using coupon codes gets you a different version and you can only get real P6 by paying full price at a place like GNC?

Originally Posted by davlow06 View Post
    Yes, I'm reviving this old thread, but I was looking at going back on P6 and ran across this. How is it you get "coupon codes" and to what store? I looked on this site and they do not (at least right now) sell P6 Red. I've got the Gold Card with GNC, but that still doesn't cut the price nearly enough.

I checked on Amazon.com and have found P6 Red at $75 for 120 pills, same on ebay, but I've read reviews that people are getting a fake P6 or a Canadian version when ordering from someone that says it is the real Cellucor P6, and there is a photo. I'm sure there are scams all the time, but didn't know if anyone on here had any experience with a fake or Canadian version of this.

However, if I could get a coupon code and find out the best place to buy it, it would sure beat paying $107.99 for 120 pills at GNC with the member card.

Also, I didn't get what the first sentence means. "YOu can easily get it for much cheaper using coupon codes to the store brother, but you get what you pay for." Does that mean using coupon codes gets you a different version and you can only get real P6 by paying full price at a place like GNC?
    There are no "Fake Versions" of P6 Red. There may be a different label like some of products do have in CA, the UK, or AUS due to customs, but we do not make fake products.

davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davlow06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are no "Fake Versions" of P6 Red. There may be a different label like some of products do have in CA, the UK, or AUS due to customs, but we do not make fake products.
    Well, yeah, I know Cellucor doesn't make fake versions. I meant more like counterfeited P6. I know, I know, don't believe everything you read, but some of the reviews show that the CA versions have labels that show different ingredients. Examples like the US version says Advanced Anabolic Stack when the CA version says Hormonal Support, and the CA version does not state that it has ovine placenta powder in it.

I guess the bottom line is, buy from a reputable dealer, such as GNC or bodybuilder.com (which doesn't sell it as of right now), and you will "get what you pay for".

Sir you quoted exactly what you are stating below
    This is what i said:

"There may be a different label like some of products do have in CA, the UK, or AUS due to customs, but we do not make fake products."
    The labels are different due to customs and what can cross borders, hence different ingredients that are liable in the country.

but some of the reviews show that the CA versions have labels that show different ingredients. Examples like the US version says Advanced Anabolic Stack when the CA version says Hormonal Support, and the CA version does not state that it has ovine placenta powder in it.
    The reason for different lables and formulas is due to customs. Not the place you buy it from it is because of the customs and regulations of shipping products to other countries

for instance nitrates cannot ship over the borders or customs so your c4 does not have creatine nitrate it has a different creatine form and a higher caffeine content..

same goes with other products and formulas
    Again no fake products.

Sir you quoted exactly what you are stating below
    This is what i said:

"There may be a different label like some of products do have in CA, the UK, or AUS due to customs, but we do not make fake products."
    The labels are different due to customs and what can cross borders, hence different ingredients that are liable in the country.

Not sure why this conversation had to be so difficult.

The reason for different lables and formulas is due to customs. Not the place you buy it from it is because of the customs and regulations of shipping products to other countries

for instance nitrates cannot ship over the borders or customs so your c4 does not have creatine nitrate it has a different creatine form and a higher caffeine content..

same goes with other products and formulas
    Again no fake products.
    Thanks for the reply. I can see what you are saying. There are different versions of P6, C4, etc. due to the country not being able to use certain ingredients. Where I at first thought there were counterfeit copies of P6 being made, possibly it's not counterfeit, but just the different ingredients based on where they were originally shipped to.

However, my main point, is that when you buy from Amazon, you are NOT always getting what you pay for. If someone is selling a bottle of P6 and they show the US version of the bottle, then you get the Canadian version, that is false advertising. You are not getting what "think" you are paying for.

Thanks for the reply. I can see what you are saying. There are different versions of P6, C4, etc. due to the country not being able to use certain ingredients. Where I at first thought there were counterfeit copies of P6 being made, possibly it's not counterfeit, but just the different ingredients based on where they were originally shipped to.

However, my main point, is that when you buy from Amazon, you are NOT always getting what you pay for. If someone is selling a bottle of P6 and they show the US version of the bottle, then you get the Canadian version, that is false advertising. You are not getting what "think" you are paying for.
    Sir this is bb.com
    we do not talk about outside vendors on here....

Sir this is bb.com
    we do not talk about outside vendors on here....
    Oh, I see. Sorry for the screw up. I wasn't thinking about them being a vendor.
    Last edited by davlow06; 10-10-2014 at 11:21 AM.

wilkinstyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stacked together, CRAZY Gains!!!

So I perhaps was mis-informed on how to stack these products. I just read on this thread to go 4 weeks black, 4 weeks red, 4 weeks off. Well, not knowing this, the first cycle I started I was taking both the red and the black for 4 weeks. 2 red in the a.m., 3 black prior to workout, and 2 more red after dinner. The gains I had stacking like this were ridiculous!! I gained 18 lbs in 4 weeks w/ only a 1/2 inch waist increase. Not only was there a size increase but insane strength gains as well. I was stuck at 375/245/415 on my power lifts for a month, after the 4 weeks of the red/black combo, I jumped to 455/285/500 (squat/bench/deadlift). The focus with the Black, along w/ your favorite pre-workout (I used Mr. Hyde) was phenomenal. Every set I did, I wanted to do more! More weight or More Reps, didn't matter, Just wanted MORE!!

I had almost no 'negative' side effects. The only thing I noticed was with taking the P-6 Black on an empty stomach would sometimes cause a brief (one minute or less) feeling of nausea. But again it was only on a empty stomach. To stop that I would just have a few pieces of Jerky or a protein bar about an hour before taking the Black and that put a stop to it.

Thank you for the amazing feedback sir!!!

zackeaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just want to double check since it reads confusing a bit.

The actual way to stack these is 4 week only black, then 4 weeks only red, then 4 weeks off. Correct?

Originally Posted by zackeaton View Post
    I just want to double check since it reads confusing a bit.

The actual way to stack these is 4 week only black, then 4 weeks only red, then 4 weeks off. Correct?
    Correct.

jrod54life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what is the difference between black and red the black one goes for about 80 and the red goes for about 115 wouldn't it be simple to just go for the black since its cheaper

Originally Posted by jrod54life View Post
    what is the difference between black and red the black one goes for about 80 and the red goes for about 115 wouldn't it be simple to just go for the black since its cheaper
    Formula
    The ingredient profile is much different
    P6 Black has forms of MCC + Nootropics
    P6 red a stronger test booster.

yinzer2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

just to confirm please.

Correct.
    confirming the suggested use of p6 black for 4 weeks (even at 2 servings a day?), then p6 extreme red (with no break between the 2 p6's), and then a 4-6 week break before another test booster? also there is no post cycle therapy supplement needed with either?

i apologize if this is repetitious to you i just do not understand this stuff, iv been involved with elite hockey my entire life and muscle building for almost 7 years all natural. almost 2 years ago i began to research supplements and have seen crazy differences and gains from simple additions and timing factors, which seems to me more important. i have had a bottle of black that was given to me and i have been considering every option of use before taking it. i also wanted to try usp labs ultimate t because it seems more natural (as in the ingredients), but i am assuming it is mild compared to the p6's. if im going to use a natural test booster i want it to actually be that, natural, and i dont want to worry about adverse effects from hormonal manipulation. also, if you know of any other natural test boosters that are similar and require no post cycle therapy supplement and low risk of gyno and other adverse effects, could you please suggest those?

iv seen you post multiple places and iv cracked into signing up. maybe ill actually share my experiences and personal success, which i never do. not a selfie fan, and the girlfriend gets jealous. but maybe i will on here. anyways thanks for any help you can give me.

Originally Posted by yinzer2 View Post
    confirming the suggested use of p6 black for 4 weeks (even at 2 servings a day?), then p6 extreme red (with no break between the 2 p6's), and then a 4-6 week break before another test booster? also there is no post cycle therapy supplement needed with either?

i apologize if this is repetitious to you i just success, which i never do. not a selfie fan, and the girlfriend gets jealous. but maybe i will on here. anyways thanks for any help you can give me.
    Correct 4 black then 4 red and 4 week break
    They are natural no need for anything else

bldbodconf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently picked up my first bottle of red from my local GNC and have been taking for two days. After reading your recommended stack of black then red, should I stop and start the with the black? Will I have poor results doing it red then black?

Originally Posted by bldbodconf View Post
    I recently picked up my first bottle of red from my local GNC and have been taking for two days. After reading your recommended stack of black then red, should I stop and start the with the black? Will I have poor results doing it red then black?
    no, thats fine if you want to reverse

wav399 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no, thats fine if you want to reverse
    Just wondering about the guy who stacked both black and red. What are your thoughts about that? Also, i see there is black, red and black extreme, how are we to use these and which way is best for the ultimate results? Also, BB.com does not carry this anymore.
    Last edited by wav399; 11-26-2015 at 01:15 AM.

Originally Posted by wav399 View Post
    Just wondering about the guy who stacked both black and red. What are your thoughts about that? Also, i see there is black, red and black extreme, how are we to use these and which way is best for the ultimate results? Also, BB.com does not carry this anymore.
    no point in taking both at the same time, that is why we recommend 4 weeks of one, and then 4 weeks of another.
    I know BB.com does not carry it anymore, because these are what we now offer:

p6 xtreme
    p6 PM
    P6 Chrome
    P6 Red

wav399 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok so what would you recommend out of all these to choose from? Instead of asking the GNC guy, lol. Also, i see cello doesn't ship to Canada.

p6 xtreme
    p6 PM
    P6 Chrome
    P6 Red[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by wav399 View Post
    Ok so what would you recommend out of all these to choose from? Instead of asking the GNC guy, lol. Also, i see cello doesn't ship to Canada.

p6 xtreme
    p6 PM
    P6 Chrome
    P6 Red
    This should help you decide based off what you are looking for in the P6 Product:

P6 Chrome

Cellucor P6 Chrome Borrows only 3 of the same ingredients from P6 Red (Ashwagandha, Agricus bisporus fruit extract, tribulus alatus fruit extract). Chrome also adds two different herbs to provide a much smaller profile than the original. Included in Chrome are two new ingredients being fenugreek and 3 3’-diindolylmethane (DIM). Fenugreek has been shown to improve glucose tolerance, reduce fasting blood sugar, and reduce serum total cholesterol, LDL, and VLDL cholesterol in the human body. Fenugreek has small nootropic properties to aid the thinking process similar to choline, and balance hormonal levels. DIM has been shown to help combat estrogen metabolism in the body. This helps keep estrogen at bay and maximize testosterone properties when running a testosterone booster.

P6 Xtreme

P6 Xtreme carries over six ingredients from the original P6 Red. Ashwagandha, Ovine Placenta Powder, agaricus bisporus, saw palmetto, stingin nettle, and tribulus are all continued in the new P6 Xtreme. The difference in P6 Xtreme from the main p6 red is the new ingredients AlphaSize Alpha GPC, LJ100 eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat ali), and an ingredient from Super HD Xtreme Zembrin Sceletium tortuosum.
    Alpha GPC provides brain-boosting benefits from the human body source of choline. This is a nutrient that is used by the brain to produce acetylcholine. Alpha GPC has research to help stimulate Growth Hormone (GH) production and train with heavier weights (Dr. Tim Ziegenfuss of the Center for Applied Health Science Research in Ohio 2008)
    LJ 100 is a natural herb that will increase libido and sexual performance in men and women. There has also been human experience with increased energy, endurance, and genital sensation when using this product.
    Zembrin Sceletium tortuosum which is also featured in Super HD helps promote a sense of wellbeing, relieve stress, and helps treat clinical anxiety and depression. (Department of Psychology, Netherlands, August 2013)

P6 PM

Unlike when you look at P6 Chrome and P6 Xtreme and see a handful of similarities to the regular P6. P6 PM does in fact have more in common with an entirely different Cellucor product. P6 PM has a major connection between P6 and Cor ZMA. In P6 PM you get all of Cor ZMA besides passionflow and Suntheanine l-theanine.
    The inclusion of passionflower helps reduce restlessness, anxiety, and nervousness and helping with sleep.
    Suntheanine l-theanine has human clinical research showing an improvement in quality of sleep, learning performance, mental acuity, promoting concentration, and reducing negative side effects of caffeine and supporting the immune system. (Centre for Human Psychopharmacology, Swinburne University, Hawthorn, Australia. August 2014)

bldbodconf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now that i am finishing up and going into the off month I wanted to see what the recommendation is to supplement in to the off month.

I have been very pleased with the results that i have experienced. I have lost body fat and gained an acceptable amount of lean mass considering the duration of time. Also one of the biggest noticeable changes is the endurance in the gym.

Originally Posted by bldbodconf View Post
    Now that i am finishing up and going into the off month I wanted to see what the recommendation is to supplement in to the off month.

I have been very pleased with the results that i have experienced. I have lost body fat and gained an acceptable amount of lean mass considering the duration of time. Also one of the biggest noticeable changes is the endurance in the gym.
    Great to hear man, it is a very powerful stack indeed. I would just suggest going back to your basics:
    Whey, Creatine, Multi, Fishoil. and after a good 4+ week break you could cycle back on the P6 red/black stack
    Anything else you would need on my end as far as advice goes please let me know!!

billnet500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Continue using other supplements with p6 ?

Great to hear man, it is a very powerful stack indeed. I would just suggest going back to your basics:
    Whey, Creatine, Multi, Fishoil. and after a good 4+ week break you could cycle back on the P6 red/black stack
    Anything else you would need on my end as far as advice goes please let me know!!
    I plan on buying the p6 black and taking that for 4 weeks. Should I continue to take my beef protein isolate powder while using p6? It contains creatine, and BCAA's.