Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JJ4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I Am Juggernaut LOG

This my first supplement competition. I'm a Certified Personal Trainer, Entreprenur, Fitness Model, and NPC Physique. Hearing this competition made me want to get myself out their in the fitness industry to become a great example in this industry. I have been training for 7 years and I feel its time to get known for my hard work of being fit. Winning this competition would be a honor this represent this company as their sponsor.

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the group of attempting Juggernauts! ... seems like you're quite accomplished already! GOOD LUCK WITH THE CONTEST!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome man!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut 2012 competition!

Which supplements did you choose and when should they be in?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Registered User ChelseaGwynneBB's Avatar
    ChelseaGwynneBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelseaGwynneBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChelseaGwynneBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello! Best of luck to you! But, looks like you got it all!
    i've got to breathe, you can't take that from me.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Extra 20% off Juggernaut Pre-workout IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

LIMITED TIME OFFER! Take an extra 20% Off Infinite Labs Juggernaut! Use coupon code at checkout: 20JUGGERNAUT Copy the code above and enter it into the promotional code box in your cart.
    See Store Discounts and Discounted Subtotal at the bottom of the cart.
    Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Expires 3/31/2012.

Juggernaut is an explosive pre-workout supplement engineered for any athlete, especially the bodybuilder, striving to build muscle. With a state of the art plasma expander found only in Juggernaut, this supplement promotes muscle fiber growth, provides for explosive power, and reduces fatigue, all while supporting intense mental focus to the user.* This unstoppable formula provides the highest yielding glycerol load to encourage insane muscle pumps, explosive energy, and greater endurance.*

Juggernaut is equipped with the one-of-a-kind Glyco-Core Plasma Expander. This plasma expander reduces the occurrence of dehydration, supports endurance, reduces fatigue, and is the ideal compliment to the Hypertrophic Myovascular Expansion Complex, or H.M.E.C. Glyco-Core supplies the highest yielding glycerol load available on the market today.* You can be confident that you are fueling your body with a superior supplement designed to deliver the nutrients necessary for infinite strength and endurance.* Optimize the effectiveness of your supplementation and your training with Juggernaut the inexorable force in pre-workout nutrition!

Juggernaut is scientifically engineered to support:

Increased Lean Mass*
    Muscle Fiber Growth*
    Explosive Power*
    Prolonged Endurance*
    Mental Focus*
    Reduced Fatigue*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

Workout Log:

go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the Challenge. Are you competing this year?

Hey,

I'm going to compete in the Fitness Universe in July 15 called Universe Weekend at Miami, FL. I alot of photographers, scouts, agents, and publicity will be there. This is the World's Largest Natural Fitness Show.

I'm also going to compete in the NPC Physique Competition in July at Ft. Lauderadle. So, I gotta be at my best for the show. U compete as well?

Originally Posted by go2mtiger View Post
    Welcome to the Challenge. Are you competing this year?

You know I hardly take supplements. The supplement I have that I'm using is BSN Amino X, which I seen a difference on my deadlift in 3 weeks from 545lbs to 585lbs. But I'm willing to take a Juggernaut Supplement. Not afraid to try new things for awhile.

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Welcome to the Juggernaut 2012 competition!

Which supplements did you choose and when should they be in?

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JJ4 View Post
    You know I hardly take supplements. The supplement I have that I'm using is BSN Amino X, which I seen a difference on my deadlift in 3 weeks from 545lbs to 585lbs. But I'm willing to take a Juggernaut Supplement. Not afraid to try new things for awhile.
    I think you'll like it. It sounds as if BCAAs, Glutamine MTX, or Infinite Force may be supplements you may want to consider. Good luck in July!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you'll like it. It sounds as if BCAAs, Glutamine MTX, or Infinite Force may be supplements you may want to consider. Good luck in July!
    --Infinite Force is awesome! 1st try but the taste is awesome, downed it in less than 4seconds postworkout, haha!

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

Awesome deadlift my friend!
    Workout Log:

go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes. I competed at Southern States last year in Men's Physique (6th Place) and just competed at the Arnold. I'm doing the Europa and Southern States again this year.

Hey,

I'm going to compete in the Fitness Universe in July 15 called Universe Weekend at Miami, FL. I alot of photographers, scouts, agents, and publicity will be there. This is the World's Largest Natural Fitness Show.

I'm also going to compete in the NPC Physique Competition in July at Ft. Lauderadle. So, I gotta be at my best for the show. U compete as well?

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is awesome to see some one of your caliber in this contest bro. Welcome to the challenge, and I am looking forward to seeing your future posts!

I have the hunger for evolution.

Yes. I'll see you at Southern States...

Hey,

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Southern States!? Way to go!!!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Thanks man I have to give it a try, so it really increase your strength rapidly, an how long?

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    --Infinite Force is awesome! 1st try but the taste is awesome, downed it in less than 4seconds postworkout, haha!

I have to give it a try, forreal. thanks man, appreciate it and good luck on your fitness goals as well.

Yeah make the best man win or be top 5 to qualify for nationals for the ifbb pro card
    Originally Posted by go2mtiger View Post
    Yes. I'll see you at Southern States...

Thanks man I have to give it a try, so it really increase your strength rapidly, an how long?
    My usual work out was hour and a half..roughly.. and I just kept lifting heavier... it last my whole workout, i'd say. I did cardio after all the workouts (excluding legs)

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge =) Looks like you've already made a great headway!

Thats what I basically do. I train for about 1 hour and 30 mins. Heavy and moderate heavy weight. Also I perform circuit and interval training as cardio during the end. So it helps me alot. We train similar
    My usual work out was hour and a half..roughly.. and I just kept lifting heavier... it last my whole workout, i'd say. I did cardio after all the workouts (excluding legs)

Thats what I basically do. I train for about 1 hour and 30 mins. Heavy and moderate heavy weight. Also I perform circuit and interval training as cardio during the end. So it helps me alot. We train similar
    .... cool! ...so it must be my diet then...if we trained similar, we should be equally jacked.. yet i'm not .... ...
    I never really look into it but I just realized that ever since I took Juggernaut & PhenylCore, my workouts have been at least 2-3 hours. I try to avoid looking at the clock but even when I do, I still end up finished 2-3 hours nowadays.. so either or both of the supplements are doing it for me..

focus wise, I'm not like intensely at the weight (when i take rest periods) but once I start working out, I guess I am without realizing.. let me know how it works for you, 'cause I seriously do believe it's from that.. (and this isn't even coming from a competition standpoint, just the real trial of the supplements)

My Own Personal Quotes:

.....Keep Killing It

You are so right. As I said, I don't intake many supplements but train 1 hr and 30 mins. I do Supersets, Dropsets, Negatives, and Rest Pauses training styles to help me get my body like that. Its intense with heavy weight. Since you don't train intense with weights. I think does training styles you need to incorporate in your workout to help you become even more jack than you are. I believe it will help you.

.... cool! ...so it must be my diet then...if we trained similar, we should be equally jacked.. yet i'm not .... ...
    I never really look into it but I just realized that ever since I took Juggernaut & PhenylCore, my workouts have been at least 2-3 hours. I try to avoid looking at the clock but even when I do, I still end up finished 2-3 hours nowadays.. so either or both of the supplements are doing it for me..

focus wise, I'm not like intensely at the weight (when i take rest periods) but once I start working out, I guess I am without realizing.. let me know how it works for you, 'cause I seriously do believe it's from that.. (and this isn't even coming from a competition standpoint, just the real trial of the supplements)

davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidmiller7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    Never give up on your dreams, keep pressing forward, and you will achieve your goals.

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You are so right. As I said, I don't intake many supplements but train 1 hr and 30 mins. I do Supersets, Dropsets, Negatives, and Rest Pauses training styles to help me get my body like that. Its intense with heavy weight. Since you don't train intense with weights. I think does training styles you need to incorporate in your workout to help you become even more jack than you are. I believe it will help you.
    supersets, drop sets, all that is exactly what you need.....oh and my bad.... WELCOME to the JUGGZ BRO!! check my blog out!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143198913

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This my first supplement competition. I'm a Certified Personal Trainer, Entreprenur, Fitness Model, and NPC Physique. Hearing this competition made me want to get myself out their in the fitness industry to become a great example in this industry. I have been training for 7 years and I feel its time to get known for my hard work of being fit. Winning this competition would be a honor this represent this company as their sponsor.
    Just now getting around to everyone's blog (Juggernaut army is HUGE) Welcome to the contest.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ********************* JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ****************************************

Hi JJ4, welcome to the juggernaut challenge, this is where fitness dreams come to life, Im here to help all juggernauts succeed, Dedication, Determination and Discipline will be key points to go the distance, motivation, inspiration and drive will be in every juggernauts heart.
    **Here is a few words from Rocky; The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as a Juggernaut. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how you become a real Juggernaut!
    THINK JUGGERNAUT!! BE JUGGERNAUT!! Train safe, train hard, train for success......Good Luck...

****YOU CAN BE THE NEXT JUGGERNAUT****

IFBB Joe Palumbo Official Thread-Diet, Training, Supp questions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/#!/JoeSwatPalumbo

www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome to the challenge bro! One of the JUGGZ!!!! photos look nice bro, very well proportioned as well. Feel free to stop by my log bro!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...13&pagenumber=