Jamie59001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamie59001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamie59001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamie59001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamie59001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamie59001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamie59001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamie59001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamie59001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamie59001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamie59001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm hoping to gain some weight

Hello Everyone, before I start I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not, ... but my name is Jamie, I've just recently joined this site and read some interesting things already, I've been skinny my whole like (in 21 years 4 month) and I'm wanting to change that, I currently weigh 123lbs and I'm 6'3. My goal is to put some fat on my by my holiday in June (going to be a struggle I know) but surely I'll be able to gain a little bit, My weight has stood in the way of me getting what I want, I hate taking my shirt off in the summer, because my ribs show and it's a real problem, I can just eat and eat and not gain any weight, but I suppose you have to eat the correct meals at the correct times. What would you gues recommend eating (eating plan etc) if I'm looking to gain abit of weight by June? I'm scared to go to the gym, feel like the other guys will just sit and laugh at me haha, I have have some weights of me own but not much.... so any help that you people could give would be very very appreciated, meal plans what to eat and when

(I find it better to make a eating plan so I know I have to eat the meal at the set time every day)

Many Thanks
    Jamie

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need to stop under-eating, that simple.

NUTRITION

This is the largest factor in your success, learn the basics to get started and then move into more advanced if needed.

BASICS
    Spoiler!

Sources and More Information

TRAINING

Start with a solid beginner routine, these are designed to get the most for you; they are designed by professionals and use progressive overload. Read through them and pick the one you like most, follow it as it is written.

Why You Should Not Make Your Own Routine
    How To Perform Basic Lifts

Routines
    Starting Strength
    BabyLover's Starting Strength
    AllPro's Beginner Routine
    StrongLifts 5x5
    IceCream Fitness 5x5
    Fierce 5
    Coolcicada's Push Pull Legs

Calisthenics routines
    Spoiler!

SUPPLEMENTS

Remember one thing, supplements are only that; they supplement something and are never meant to be replacements. A multivitamin will not replace fruits and vegetables, a fat burner will not replace a caloric deficit, and a meal replacement is not meant to be your only source of calories.

This is a brief run down of the 'basics', for further breakdowns of specific ingredients (like Yohimbe, Forskolin, Glycerol, ect) more research on your part would be needed.

Protein
    Spoiler!

Multi-Vitamins
    Spoiler!

Fish Oil
    Spoiler!

Creatine
    Spoiler!

BCAAs
    Spoiler!

Fat Burners
    Spoiler!

Pre-Workouts
    Spoiler!

Meal Replacements/Mass Gainer
    Spoiler!

CLA
    Spoiler!

Glutamine
    Spoiler!
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    whole eggs, chocolate milk, bacon, chicken thighs, pork shoulder, mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, cheeseburgers + fries.

There are plenty of tasty ways to get in a lot of calories.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jamie59001 View Post
    Hello Everyone, before I start I'm not sure if this is in the right forum or not, ... but my name is Jamie, I've just recently joined this site and read some interesting things already, I've been skinny my whole like (in 21 years 4 month) and I'm wanting to change that, I currently weigh 123lbs and I'm 6'3. My goal is to put some fat on my by my holiday in June (going to be a struggle I know) but surely I'll be able to gain a little bit, My weight has stood in the way of me getting what I want, I hate taking my shirt off in the summer, because my ribs show and it's a real problem, I can just eat and eat and not gain any weight, but I suppose you have to eat the correct meals at the correct times. What would you gues recommend eating (eating plan etc) if I'm looking to gain abit of weight by June? I'm scared to go to the gym, feel like the other guys will just sit and laugh at me haha, I have have some weights of me own but not much.... so any help that you people could give would be very very appreciated, meal plans what to eat and when

(I find it better to make a eating plan so I know I have to eat the meal at the set time every day)

Many Thanks
    Jamie
    There are no "correct meals at correct times". Find out what works for you and your schedule. If you aren't gaining weight you need to consume more calories.

EDIT: People at the gym are too focused on themselves to be worried about anyone else. Trust me, nobody is laughing at you.
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    whole eggs, chocolate milk, bacon, chicken thighs, pork shoulder, mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, cheeseburgers + fries.

There are plenty of tasty ways to get in a lot of calories.
    peanut butter, other nuts, avocados, the list goes on and on...

Timig doesn't matter. You simply have to eat more.