Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why are fat people so strong?

Well whenever I got to the gym, I notice a lot of fat guys can lift much more than a lot of muscular guys.

Why is that?

Fantasy Football Addict Impurityz's Avatar
    Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Impurityz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by samshrf234567 View Post
    Well whenever I got to the gym, I notice a lot of fat guys can lift much more than a lot of muscular guys.

Why is that?
    ur eyes deceive you

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fat people normally have diets with a surplus of calories and high in protein.
    Therefore they have more lbm than the average joe.
    Also their diets support them in getting stronger.

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You mean fat guys like this?

DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DASHTEK1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Generally a bigger frame can support more weight!
    "THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BTeWyRTF60

Dedicated to succeeding...

emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50) emipeguinho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fat is the new muscle! didn't you know!?

evojoeix will become famous soon enough. (+50) evojoeix will become famous soon enough. (+50) evojoeix will become famous soon enough. (+50) evojoeix will become famous soon enough. (+50) evojoeix will become famous soon enough. (+50) evojoeix will become famous soon enough. (+50) evojoeix will become famous soon enough. (+50) evojoeix will become famous soon enough. (+50) evojoeix will become famous soon enough. (+50) evojoeix will become famous soon enough. (+50) evojoeix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I always wondered why power lifters look so fat.... I mean they do not look astheticly pleasing at all

doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by evojoeix View Post
    I always wondered why power lifters look so fat.... I mean they do not look astheticly pleasing at all
    cos their goal is to permabulk not prance around on stage like a bunch of girlie men

(no bodybuilding hate)

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fat guys alot of time will have a pretty decent layer of muscle under all the fat just because they have to carry around all that extra weight all the time. I started out at 305 lbs so just for the sake of argument lets just say I was 115 lbs over weight. Walk around all day with a couple extra 45 lb plates strapped over your shoulders and say a 10 lbs eight attached to your arms. Over the course of a while your muscles will get bigger just from having to move around with the extra weight. The fatter you are the more weight you have to carry around and the more underlying muscle you need to support it. Fat guys will also typically have really strong calves just from walking around all day because of this.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by evojoeix View Post

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doyoueveneat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ptwa9 View Post
    strong drawing skills

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by doyoueveneat View Post
    strong drawing skills
    It's Renaissance era artcraft.

samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by comps View Post
    Fat people normally have diets with a surplus of calories and high in protein.
    Therefore they have more lbm than the average joe.
    Also their diets support them in getting stronger.
    "Therefore they have more lbm than the average joe."

But I'm not talking about "average joes". They lift more than some pretty muscular people at the gym. They certainly aint "average joes"

Originally Posted by samshrf234567 View Post
    "Therefore they have more lbm than the average joe."

But I'm not talking about "average joes". They lift more than some pretty muscular people at the gym. They certainly aint "average joes"
    Your'e talking about powerlifters. I.E. people who LIFT FOR STRENGTH, not assthetics.

Bertstarin' since 90' datderebjjguy's Avatar
    datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderebjjguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just cuz someone is fat doesen't mean they arent ripped with muscle underneath all the flab. Plus they always eat whatever the **** they want, and the fat can be burned as energy.

Melondo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There was that fat **** at my high school, he was probably 300pounds and playing o-line for football team, that guy could pull 315lbs on bench and he wasnt even working out.

reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10) reecemeador is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by j1akey View Post
    Fat guys alot of time will have a pretty decent layer of muscle under all the fat just because they have to carry around all that extra weight all the time. I started out at 305 lbs so just for the sake of argument lets just say I was 115 lbs over weight. Walk around all day with a couple extra 45 lb plates strapped over your shoulders and say a 10 lbs eight attached to your arms. Over the course of a while your muscles will get bigger just from having to move around with the extra weight. The fatter you are the more weight you have to carry around and the more underlying muscle you need to support it. Fat guys will also typically have really strong calves just from walking around all day because of this.
    This ^^

Craze1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craze1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craze1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craze1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craze1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craze1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craze1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craze1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craze1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craze1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Craze1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because its not necessarily that they are fat but they just arent toned

alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A "fat" 6" 300lb guy @30% bodyfat will be stronger than a "muscular" 6" 200Lb guys @10% bodyfat

Registered User Achillesthetics's Avatar
    Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fat people have to carry all that weight around, of course they gonna be strong.

Notsrs

Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Achillesthetics View Post
    Fat people have to carry all that weight around, of course they gonna be strong.

Notsrs
    Exactly. I was fat when i started and my first workout i squated 10x70kg 5x80kg without a problem, ofcourse is nothing when you weight 110kg, but it was my first workout. Strong are especially the legs, because you weight alot of shiet on your upper body and they have to carry all day around. Deadsrs

Registered User DiabeticKripple's Avatar
    DiabeticKripple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiabeticKripple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiabeticKripple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiabeticKripple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiabeticKripple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiabeticKripple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiabeticKripple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DiabeticKripple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got a fatass o line coach at school, probably weighs 350 and reps his body weight without even really trying. I don't know how but he is the strongest person at my school. Also one of the nicest haha

PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PumpMachine123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ptwa9 View Post

Strong neg, you can put on a lot of size on a clean bulk, especially if your a teenager with all the testostarone thats in your body, if you know what your doing it can be so effective, ive hardly put on any fat on my bulk!

Registered User transformation2's Avatar
    transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fat guys are stronger than skinnier guys even if they dont lift. what do u think happens when u overfeed? u put on 100% fat? ofcourse not. u put on both muscle and fat. it's just that if u work out u improve that ratio in favor of muscle and especially "cosmetic" muscle like chest which generally wont be super developed unless u lift. the better your genetics the more muscle u put on as opposed to fat. simple as that.

judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) judowrestler1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by alannigz View Post
    A "fat" 6" 300lb guy @30% bodyfat will be stronger than a "muscular" 6" 200Lb guys @10% bodyfat
    lol no.

The fat guy has more LBM than the 200 lber. Who is stronger would depend on the individual.

TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by judowrestler1 View Post
    lol no.

The fat guy has more LBM than the 200 lber. Who is stronger would depend on the individual.
    LBM = Strength so obviously the fat guy will be stronger.
    Gonna get 99 Strength, Attack, Defence, Hitpoints and Agility IRL brah.

carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Seriously? Guys its pretty easy to tell apart a fat guy who's just all flab from a fat guy who has a decent bit of muscle.

If you tell me that a guy looking like this can lift a lot, I'd probably facepalm so hard my nose breaks

But I'd totally believe you if this is the kind of fat guy you're talking about, pretty muscular, but has a bit of extra weight

Registered User Achillesthetics's Avatar
    Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achillesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also 9 times out of 10 those strong 'fat' dudes you see iin the gym aren't fat purely because of poor diet habits. They're usually endomorphs, which means an advantage in size and strength over an ecto anyday.

Originally Posted by carpediempig View Post
    Seriously? Guys its pretty easy to tell apart a fat guy who's just all flab from a fat guy who has a decent bit of muscle.

If you tell me that a guy looking like this can lift a lot, I'd probably facepalm so hard my nose breaks

But I'd totally believe you if this is the kind of fat guy you're talking about, pretty muscular, but has a bit of extra weight
    YES I am talking about the first pic. Those are fat people obv. Not necessarily huge bellys like that, But they are overweight. And they tend to lift much more than muscular people and powerlifters.

The 2nd pic, If I saw someone at the gym like that, I wouldnt even consider him fat. He looks pretty buff and big.