Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    "Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking Dems want to scrap presidential debates!

source: https://nypost.com/2020/08/03/sudden...al-debates-ha/

Get this: Democrats want to scrap this year’s presidential debates. It’s not hard to guess why.

“Whatever you do,” CNN’s Joe Lockhart, who served as President Bill Clinton’s press secretary, advised Joe Biden last week, “don’t debate” President Trump.

Dem strategist Zac Petkanas argues: “This is not a normal presidential election, and Trump is not a legitimate candidate” and so doesn’t deserve a debate. (Never mind that Trump won an overwhelming majority of electoral votes.)

At The New York Times, Elizabeth Drew says debates aren’t substantive. She discounts the “relevance” of the “carefully prepared one-liner” that sways viewers.

Just how dumb do they think Americans are? The real reasons Dems don’t want Uncle Joe in a live, unscripted square-off couldn’t be clearer: They’re absolutely terrified he’ll be a disaster.

Of course, Biden backers are right to be worried about unleashing the presumed nominee. Drew claims he’s “done just fine” in debates, but she was likely on Mars during the primaries.

Recall how in one debate answer on segregation, Biden meandered through a reply that mentioned his wife and former wife; said we must “make sure that every single child does, does in fact, have 3-, 4- and 5-year-olds go to school [sic]”; and insisted social workers help parents raise kids.

He added: “Play the radio. Make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night.” He ended with a discussion of Venezuela.

Look, the 77-year-old Biden is famous for his gaffes, incoherent sentences, contradictions and non-sequiturs. It’s why his cognitive state has become an issue.

Fact is, Dems would never call for scrapping debates if their nominee were a gifted orator. Yet if Biden can’t be trusted in front of a TV camera, how on earth can he be trusted to run the country?
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought this has been obvious for weeks.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't feel like watching Donald Trump insult somebody for 3 hours.

I think presidential debates are important but Trump treats them like a wrestling match. A lot of people enjoy that type of style, I think it makes trump look inadequate.

Whether they hold them or not, I won't be watching.

PS. Trump insulted Ted Cruzs wife and father, then Ted Cruz endorsed him. Ted Cruz should be banished from politics and manhood.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post

I think presidential debates are important but Trump treats them like a wrestling match. A lot of people enjoy that type of style, I think it makes trump look inadequate.

PS. Trump insulted Ted Cruzs wife and father, then Ted Cruz endorsed him. Ted Cruz should be banished from politics and manhood.

Translation:

I know Trump would get the better of Biden in debates on record and policy, and that Biden isn’t sharp enough anymore to be President, so I will make excuses and perform mental gymnastics to lie to myself thou I know nobody is buying my bullsheit.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

“One of the things, the important aspects of this race, is role modeling what good families should look like. And my view, if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House. Can’t do it.”

Who said this? Towards who? But yet Clinton was endorsed by Michelle and Obama........

Stop pretending like Trump is the only one who slings mud during a debate. There are voters who would like to hear Bidens thoughts on current events and policies.
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Dems are so fukn shady .... they attack and then go run and hide...just like ANTIFA

They know Biden will get bodied by Trump after the first question
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yeshli2nuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So Trump can get insulted by the media for 3+ years but the potential nominee can't get insulted by someone else for 3 hours? hmm....
    Never neg first but always neg back crew

1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 1fast1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Translation:

I know Trump would get the better of Biden in debates on record and policy, and that Biden isn’t sharp enough anymore to be President, so I will make excuses and perform mental gymnastics to lie to myself thou I know nobody is buying my bullsheit.
    lol exactly what I thought when I read that comment

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You get caught up in the words. Listen to what the word salad that you seem to love from your professional liars (politicians) actually mean. Biden NEEDS to debate Trump to propose and defend his policies.
    300 Forever

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Biden isn’t sharp enough anymore to be President
    I think the bar is Mariana Trench levels of low

The last questions are much more difficult, like a memory question. It’s, like, you’ll go: Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. So they’ll say, ‘Could you repeat that?’ So I said, ‘Yeah. So it’s: Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.’ If you get it in order you get extra points
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Definitely has nothing to do with the fact that Biden is a disaster on camera, right?
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Biden needs to debate. I'm on the fence right now. Trump is obviously incompetent and an embarrassing disaster for the country, but Hillary didn't clear the bar for the minimum standard of acceptability for a President, so I voted for Gary Johnson. Biden needs to show me that he has the mental acuity to competently handle off script questioning before I will consider voting for him. Once again, the Libertarian candidate is far and away the best person in the race, and I have no problem at all voting for her if neither major party candidate passes a bare minimum of acceptability to be President.

If he fails in the debate, I won't vote for him. If he doesn't debate at all, I will take that as an admission that his people know he is not capable of doing it.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Trump is not a legitimate candidate"

hes the incumbent. These people are insane.

cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000) cptamerica59 is a name known to all. (+5000)

lol I guess Ted got on his knees like Trump said he would.

420691337 is just really nice. (+1000) 420691337 is just really nice. (+1000) 420691337 is just really nice. (+1000) 420691337 is just really nice. (+1000) 420691337 is just really nice. (+1000) 420691337 is just really nice. (+1000) 420691337 is just really nice. (+1000) 420691337 is just really nice. (+1000) 420691337 is just really nice. (+1000) 420691337 is just really nice. (+1000) 420691337 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dems are the most honorable party rite

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More and more of these articles have been popping up in the last few weeks or so.

Seems like they're trying to plant the seed in people's minds that debates arent needed ahead of an official push to cancel them.
    PM me if you need someone to talk to

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So, you were out to lunch during those debates.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vickissick07 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trump should hold the debate regardless. Let them no show on national television. Put a tv where Biden would be and play clips of his stances on things and just body them for 3 hours

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish Trump would have made his delaying election tweet more along the lines of, "As long as we feel comfortable having the debates, we should feel comfortable having elections as scheduled!"

It's hard to believe that they will let senile Uncle Joe get put on display for hours at a time. His whole campaign is... not being seen or speaking more than once a week for less than 30 seconds.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BunkerBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The smart thing to do is not debate when you have a large lead, regardless of who the opponent is.

However, that is a bitch ass move and I dont respect it.

I want to see debates.

Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dude.Jon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shortfuze View Post

Dem strategist Zac Petkanas argues: “This is not a normal presidential election, and Trump is not a legitimate candidate”

This tells us all we need to know. They will not accept Trump as the winner in Nov. They will use the media to convince as many as possible that Trump lost, no matter what. Then they will push for violence, at the very least condone it, all while trying to get rid of police departments.

Welcome to the end of the Republic.
    Disagree with a Marxist and you will be targeted as part of the problem.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats funny because i just read an article yesterday that said the debates shouldn’t happen because they do sway voters. Either way, these people are terrified of Biden getting on stage with Trump.
    Last edited by ohiostate124; 08-04-2020 at 07:56 AM.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BunkerBoy View Post
    The smart thing to do is not debate when you have a large lead, regardless of who the opponent is.

However, that is a bitch ass move and I dont respect it.

I want to see debates.
    That depends on the risk of debating. If you back out of debates, you will lose support and your lead will shrink. That is a guarantee. If there is very little risk that you will bomb the debates, then it's best, even with a lead, to agree to the debates. The fact that this is a question is a sign that there is a significant risk that Biden will bomb the debates.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    That depends on the risk of debating. If you back out of debates, you will lose support and your lead will shrink. That is a guarantee. If there is very little risk that you will bomb the debates, then it's best, even with a lead, to agree to the debates. The fact that this is a question is a sign that there is a significant risk that Biden will bomb the debates.
    Look at the article, there s no reason to think it’s a question. Two people with no connection to the Biden campaign made statements they shouldn’t have. Big deal.

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dems told the world that they are nothing but a bunch of punk bishes.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dems are chicken shiit. Like a professional boxer turning down a fight because he's afraid of getting KTFO.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't like Biden or trump and Its crazy that Joe Biden is the best the Dems could do. No wonder that party is the butt of every joke in politics.

Not a trump fan either but Trump will figuratively Batista bomb Biden in a debate

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because this is the face of a man who looks like he's forgotten where he was, can't remember how he got there, and is preoccupied with an internal debate over whether he may or may not have just sh*t himself.

^It looks like Biden's soul just left his body, and he's trying to find it in his speech notes.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    Biden needs to debate. I'm on the fence right now. Trump is obviously incompetent and an embarrassing disaster for the country, but Hillary didn't clear the bar for the minimum standard of acceptability for a President, so I voted for Gary Johnson. Biden needs to show me that he has the mental acuity to competently handle off script questioning before I will consider voting for him. Once again, the Libertarian candidate is far and away the best person in the race, and I have no problem at all voting for her if neither major party candidate passes a bare minimum of acceptability to be President.

If he fails in the debate, I won't vote for him. If he doesn't debate at all, I will take that as an admission that his people know he is not capable of doing it.
    That's actually a really logical outlook. Srs

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They would be stupid to have debates. The best thing they can do is have Biden say nothing. The silent strategy is working. Trump doesn't have hated Hilary to steal votes from and he has a bad economy. His back is definitely against the wall IMO. The Supreme Court is secured now too.