Closed Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Hakker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can grow taller after plate fusion, ever heard of lateral synovial joint loading?

For those open plates brahs out there, you need to get on some Aromatase inhibitors, like triazole or letrozole, then get your IGF1 levels up, with GH or whatever you can come up with. I got some advanced methods if y'all are intredasted.

Originally Posted by TheClimax View Post
    Aware me
    BS. Better off with a multi. Dont want the overloaded zinc.

TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hakker View Post
    You can grow taller after plate fusion, ever heard of lateral synovial joint loading?

For those open plates brahs out there, you need to get on some Aromatase inhibitors, like triazole or letrozole, then get your IGF1 levels up, with GH or whatever you can come up with. I got some advanced methods if y'all are intredasted.
    LSJL has been posted here before, most here disregarded it as bro science and tl;dr'd the science.
    E-stat crew

plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    lol is that real life? i guess it is
    Yea i have no clue what those things are lol, make sure he does alot of sports with running, trust me, he'll naturally grow very tall if he runs alot.

Originally Posted by Love-Feet View Post
    First time every trying niacin i did 1g, would never wish those flushes on anyone thought i was gonna die and had to force myself to be sick. Watch you fukcin back OP or ill rinse it
    i said 250-500mg not 1g

Originally Posted by weightlifters View Post
    When do you stop taking it? If you're satisfied with results, can you just stop during a cycle?
    When you feel like you reached your goal or if it's not just working for you

Originally Posted by TheClimax View Post
    LSJL has been posted here before, most here disregarded it as bro science and tl;dr'd the science.
    LMAO. Its not bro science. It works... if you can do it for a long period.

But not for long, LSJL is modified with stack of mine. Should speed up gains from LSJL.

Its called CPM1.
    Last edited by Hakker; 08-13-2011 at 01:08 PM.

plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hakker just wondering, will MENS work on closed plates?
    That Ghnerate stuff is way too sketchy, there is no way it's good for you in the long run.

Originally Posted by plzhelpme View Post
    Hakker just wondering, will MENS work on closed plates?
    That Ghnerate stuff is way too sketchy, there is no way it's good for you in the long run.
    MENS might work for closed plates, but it may take quite some time to notice growth. Its much more complicated and slow for the spine to grow, constant pressure by gravity etc.

Ghen is good to go, but puerarin is better. Trust me, the Ghen will speed up the growth rate of MENS significantly, its just that most people don't know how to use Ghenerate properly. Obv you will have to take breaks from the stack to ensure your body is up to scratch, same goes MENS. If it stops working, take a break from it for a few days, and you'll get the effects back.

How long should i use niacin before taking a break? Its 4 weeks on 2 weeks off right?

muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if i take this will it help with my gainz?

wow strong everything! Kick_Sprint45's Avatar
    Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This may seem like a stupid question but would you still be considered 'natural' even if you supplement all these niacin & melatonin (spelling?) stuff?

The guidelines seem vague.
    If you got a problem with me you can take a seat next to the other bitches waiting for me to give a fawk.

You live a sad life if you think I care about rep power lol.

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kick_Sprint45 View Post
    This may seem like a stupid question but would you still be considered 'natural' even if you supplement all these niacin & melatonin (spelling?) stuff?

not sure if serial
    Nullius in verba

Originally Posted by Kick_Sprint45 View Post

jk, but seriously...niacin is just vitamin b3 which you also get from foods and melatonin is a sleep hormone that your body also naturally produces....

Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)

got this, did i done goof'd

Originally Posted by Thinny View Post

got this, did i done goof'd
    YES YoU DUN GOOF'D

notice how it says flush free, return it nao!!!! that **** is bad for you

Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    YES YoU DUN GOOF'D

notice how it says flush free, return it nao!!!! that **** is bad for you
    y iz it badddd

YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bro your cliffs says to take Melatonin and Niacin everyday for 4weeks on and 2 weeks off.

This site http://introguides.posterous.com/intro-to-height-gain says

For Melatonin: Take 5 days on 2 days off (e.g. none on weekends)

For Niacin: Take it ONLY every second day. Take 4 weeks on, 1 week off

what to do?

Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
    y iz it badddd
    Instead of being absorbed, it gets stored in your liver and it has less health benefits, it's a marketing scam because people dont like the flush

Originally Posted by YBN View Post
    Bro your cliffs says to take Melatonin and Niacin everyday for 4weeks on and 2 weeks off.

original author says every odd day, so take every other day for 4 weeks on 2 weeks off. Take melatonin on niacin days

what to do?
    original author says to take every other day. 4 weeks on 2 weeks off. Take melatonin on niacin days

hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by YBN View Post

what to do?
    i dont get this shiet either....

are we supposed to take niacin and melatonin everyday? or every 2nd day....
    and if we take niacin every 2nd day... then do we take the melatonin on the days we arent taking the niacin???
    ^_-
    (_)_)

--> MMC <--

Instead of being absorbed, it gets stored in your liver and it has less health benefits, it's a marketing scam because people dont like the flush
    interesting. thank you.

YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) YBN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol fuarrk, lost the discount code for iHerb. Anyone have it?

Registered User Road2Perfection's Avatar
    Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Road2Perfection is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is melatonin required? I think i'll just get niacin from GNC

Originally Posted by Road2Perfection View Post
    is melatonin required? I think i'll just get niacin from GNC
    itdefinitelyhelps and is very safe, you'll sleep much better with it. You also can get it at GNC

CucumberCousin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CucumberCousin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CucumberCousin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CucumberCousin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CucumberCousin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CucumberCousin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CucumberCousin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CucumberCousin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CucumberCousin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CucumberCousin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CucumberCousin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hate to burst your bubble guys, but in 99% of cases, the amount that this routine would increase your GH levels would be extremely miniscule. And there's no guarantee large amounts of growth hormone will cause you to grow taller anyway.

LiftTheIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftTheIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftTheIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftTheIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftTheIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftTheIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftTheIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftTheIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftTheIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftTheIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftTheIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I ordered this Niacin:

http://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Labs-N...3289764&sr=1-6

It doesn't say flush free, time released, sustained released, etc, and it says it is Vitamin B-3 in the description. I got the right stuff right? It'll get here sometime in the coming week.

Originally Posted by CucumberCousin View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble guys, but in 99% of cases, the amount that this routine would increase your GH levels would be extremely miniscule. And there's no guarantee large amounts of growth hormone will cause you to grow taller anyway.
    I want to believe.

CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CucumberCousin View Post
    not even for 16 year olds?

Originally Posted by LiftTheIron View Post
    I ordered this Niacin:

http://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Labs-N...3289764&sr=1-6

It doesn't say flush free, time released, sustained released, etc, and it says it is Vitamin B-3 in the description. I got the right stuff right? It'll get here sometime in the coming week.

I want to believe.
    yup looks about right, but this is what i use, very high quality. http://www.amazon.com/Twinlab-Niacin...3291422&sr=1-4
    Originally Posted by CSP159 View Post
    not even for 16 year olds?
    well people still in puberty grew 3+ inches using this method and I personally have grown.

scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scythiss1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I doubt this works, but I will do for swole gainz

hter will become famous soon enough. (+50) hter will become famous soon enough. (+50) hter will become famous soon enough. (+50) hter will become famous soon enough. (+50) hter will become famous soon enough. (+50) hter will become famous soon enough. (+50) hter will become famous soon enough. (+50) hter will become famous soon enough. (+50) hter will become famous soon enough. (+50) hter will become famous soon enough. (+50) hter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is it too late for me brahs i want another inch but i stopped growing like 4-5 years ago

Originally Posted by hter View Post
    is it too late for me brahs i want another inch but i stopped growing like 4-5 years ago
    probably but you could do stretches to get taller. This other miscer did this stretching routine and grew an inch. from 6'2 to 6'3

mbwood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbwood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbwood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbwood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbwood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbwood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbwood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbwood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbwood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbwood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbwood has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I purchased niacin today, 500mg tabs. Doesn't say no flush, flush free, or sustained release. Just says Niacin (vitamin b3) and not niacinamide. Assuming it's the correct type. Will try tonight for the first time, hopefully the flush doesn't hurt too much.

Anyone know if the flush actually heats you up? Or does it just give the impression that you're being heated up? I don't want to sweat or it will mess up my acne regimen.