angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Amino Acids or Protein before Cardio?

I do cardio immediately after my Weight Training, My question is Should I take a protein shake/Amino Acid Pills before cardio? Or is my Pre-Workout and post-work shakes enough?

SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IMO, if you do cardio after weight training, you should have BCAA's (Amino Acids) and preferably, NOT pills. I would recommend you pick up some Xtend (Tastes great and is affordable here on bb.com) Green apple flavor is good. And after you finish your cardio, then you can have your protein shake.

angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SahoInc View Post
    IMO, if you do cardio after weight training, you should have BCAA's (Amino Acids) and preferably, NOT pills. I would recommend you pick up some Xtend (Tastes great and is affordable here on bb.com) Green apple flavor is good. And after you finish your cardio, then you can have your protein shake.
    Why are the pills form bad? Are they not absorbed quickly enough? I ask because I already have some.

SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10) SahoInc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've used both, and from my experience, the liquid hits your system much quicker than the pills do and when your body needs the BCAA's, it needs it as quick as you can deliver it. The way I do it is I sip on my BCAA all throughout my workout and then all through cardio as well. Then about 15 min after i finish cardio, I have a 40g protein shake.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by angelgarcia View Post
    Why are the pills form bad? Are they not absorbed quickly enough? I ask because I already have some.
    You have to eat handfuls to get a efficicious amount. There is very little difference in delivery rate (as long as they are caps and not tablets).
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Epic_Engineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epic_Engineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epic_Engineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epic_Engineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epic_Engineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epic_Engineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epic_Engineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epic_Engineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epic_Engineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epic_Engineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epic_Engineer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I usually go with 2 scoops of Purple Wraath pre Cardio and during workout, can really feel a boost in the stamina dept.