Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

MuscleTech is ringing in the New Year by giving away our most popular stacks!

2014 is upon us and it's that time of year. The time of year where we get our diets back in line after over-indulging in tasty holiday food and time to fight the masses of "Resolutioners" that are sure to crowd our gyms in the coming weeks. Even though most of us don't do New Year's resolutions, this is a good time to see where we are and decide what our short-term fitness goals are. Maybe you are in the middle of your winter bulk and need to keep packing on size. Maybe you unintentionally bulked during the holidays and need to start your cut. Either way, MuscleTech has a stack to help you start 2014 off the right way.

What kind of stacks are we talking about? Check out this page from the Bodybuilding.com store and see for yourself:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ca...r=0&site=store

Performance StackPhase8, Neurocore, Creacore and Amino Build

Core Stack3 tubs of Phase8 (mix up flavors), Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite (100 ct.)

Ultimate stack Phase8, Amino Build, Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite (100 ct.)

Lean Muscle Stack NitroTech, Anotest and NaNo Vapor

We are going to be very generous with this particular promo, so please read the rules carefully.

Rules:

- Must be willing to log your stack for 30 days and post a store review at the end
    - Must not be committed to any other logs/reviews (stack logs should run from mid-January to mid-February)
    - Loggers must have positive reputation and be in good standing
    - US and Canada only

How do I enter?

Simply tell us what your short-term fitness goal is for the beginning of 2014. If you want to add some detail about how one of these stacks can help you reach that goal, it wouldn't hurt your case. The MuscleTech rep team will determine winners and the appropriate stack to help you meet your goal. The first group of winners will be chosen on January 2nd, so get those entries in ASAP!

That's pretty much it, but you can let me know if you have any questions. All of these stacks are worth a lot of money, so hopefully we get some good applications.

Last edited by Dewey99; 12-28-2013 at 09:16 PM.
    RIP in Peace

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice promo, Dewey. You guys have been generous lately
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very nice promo!

"Defined By Performance" Kizewic's Avatar
    Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can log end of january. Not sure if thats good enough. But i'll submit anyway

Been lifting for 2 year now and just getting my base right. Gaining strength and muscle mass to my body. Started out at 6'1 140 lbs and gained weight up to 6'2'' 168 pounds. I have started my first bulk now that I have the base I wanted and hope it can be a success. Im at 177lbs as I type today and want to bulk to 185-190 and I hope I can reach this goal. I need all of the help I can get because I expect great results from this first bulk and cut im embarking on. Muscletech stacks will help flip the tides in my favor. I think performance stack would suit me best.
    Last edited by Kizewic; 12-27-2013 at 04:23 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram and Twitter :@Kizewic

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just want to start by thanking Muscletech for such a generous promo! As a company they have made very positive and constructive changes over the past few years to become one of the supplement industry powerhouses! In particular phase 8 and neurocore have been staples of mine since day. Truly outstanding products and always incredibly price competitive.

I have been lifting for about two years now. During this time I have made some significant improvements in terms of strength and size gains. I started off at 150lbs, my avi is when i was 164lbs and i now stand as of this morning at 183.7lbs. Even though my gains have been through persistence, consistency and hard work - much of these gains have been nurtured by the supplements i have partaken, the backbone of which has been muslcetech. This is particularly relevant when i am feeling discouraged or lazy and i need something that will get me going and ready to smash the gym. Neurocore has always been why i fall back upon for this. Wonderful focus, smooth energy and no crash - and i am still to build up any sort of tolerance to it which is somewhat unique for me. After the gym I am desperate for some quick nutrition and i begin to thirst for my phase 8 (PBC and WC are my absolute favorites) which keeps me going until my next substantial meal.

As i continue to gain some strength and inevitably a little fat I am getting closer to my first every cut which I aim to start at the end of feb so that i will be ready in time for summer. Over the next couple of months i aim to gain as much lean muscle, size and strength as i possibly can. For these reasons i believe that either performance stack or the ultimate stack would be perfect to help me to reach my goals and really make a difference before i begin my cut.

I would be more than happy to log the stack if i were lucky enough to be chosen. Here are some examples of logs i have done in the past:

Inner Armour Stack Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=log

Orange Triad + Greens Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=log

Thank you for this opportunity. Muscletech is an outstanding company and they're reps have really helped me along the way on these boards in my journey so far. I genuinely believe that the right stack from Muscletech can take my training and gains to another level entirely.
    Last edited by newtothelift; 12-28-2013 at 01:09 PM.

Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is an awesome promo, you guys are always really generous.

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very nice opportunity right here, tempting enough to actually enter as a matter of fact (the use of the term "Resolutioners" is what put me over the edge lol).

Personally, I kept myself very controlled over the holidays (beer doesn't count, right?), so I'm not looking to cut any weight or even lose any fat. As a matter of fact, I've dropped just under 15lbs over the past 8 weeks and I'm currently feeling great being lean and strong.

So, for my short term goal (next 8-12 weeks), I am looking to do a nice lean bulk, maximizing strength and mass gains with minimal increase in body fat. I think the Performance Stack would definitely aid me in that goal (really, any fitness goal for that matter) seeing as how it represent the basic building blocks - protein, creatine, aminos - that we all use regularly anyway.
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Generous
    - Spot for sale

JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice promo! wish I could do a Muscletech log, but I am already committed to doing a Muscletech log
    Personal Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164673411

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for Dewey's generosity.

I'll be free to log mid January for sure. I can't imagine how tough it must be to find good loggers right now since the new rep rules changes. So I'll play.

2014 Goals:
    I'm still not as lean as I"d like to be but want to focus on some solid strength gains and endurance as well. I'm not a bodybuilder per say but more of an athlete type. I run, row and train with weights 4-5 times a week.
    The winter season is here and rowing practices are slim so I want to keep my strength and endurance high while my rowing teammates are getting fat and weak while not doing any type of training. I'd like to compete
    in our rowing association's strong man games again in early spring so I want to make sure I stay at the top of my game.

The Performance Stack will probably be up my alley. I haven't tried Neurocore and Aminobuild so these two by themselves should help aid keeping the training going hard.

I've always given MT a thumbs up since the days of MuscletechRob and was stoked when Dewey joined the team. So I"d be glad to help support MT.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very nice promo!
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I would like to run a log.

I will be finishing up my lean bulk in the middle of Feb and would like any help to finish strong. I started my bulk back at the end of July and was hoping to add whatever muscle I could while minimizing the fat gain. First time running a bulk and used to be a fatty so I was pretty nervous about it. But no guts...no gains. Been solid so far, averaged about 2 lbs gained a month. Been running though protein and have gone through some Phase 8 tubs already. Easily one of my favorite protein mixes.

Anyways, I love lifting. Running a 6 day PPL routine and push it to the max. The performance stack looks like it would help me reach my goal of finishing this bulk strong and getting the most of my workouts before my cut.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice giveaway by the good folks at MuscleTech!
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In!
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice promo, Dewey! Good luck to all the applicants. That Performance Stack would be pretty dang sweet!

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My goal for 2014 is to add quality size yet maintain a cut look. I sit at 223 pounds right and I am making progress in the gym. I want to take it to the next level though. The first product I ever used was the original Pump-tech, so I know about Muscletech's history since my teenage years. I am seeing strides in their products. I think with added supplementation, sound diet, focused training, and good sleep...I can set new records in the weightroom and sculpt my body even better. By mid January, I will not have any logs to run.
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MT comin' in clutch.. This is damn generous for sure.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome promo. I am training power lifting style so my focus is to get stronger and gain lean mass. I did my first meet this year so looking to improve my total and smash weight!
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wellz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Willing to log both by text and video via YouTube.

2014 goals - The first 3 months of the year I will competing in the 100k body transformation. Either of these stacks will assist me in my transformation throughout these upcoming months. I am coming off of a torn meniscus in my right knew ( damn flag football ), and will be following kris gethins 12 weeks transformation training and diet, thanks for the opportunity!
    I'm busier than a one-legged man in an @$$ kicking contest.

stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only a few others know how to run a promo like this. Dewey goin' hard.
    Chaos erweckt das beste in uns. Ruhe in herrlichkeit, Bruder.

God save the forums.

avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is a good promo, how can I not enter! Hope its not a random pick kind of promo. Welp here we go...

My goal for 2014:

I am currently sitting at 165, decently toned, I have a little flab I guess. My goal is to bulk up and be at least 190lbs by summer with lean clean muscle. I have been at it for about 2 years and im still in the rookie status. I have learned alot over the couple years about learning how to build muscle and keep it. Before I use to just eat whatever was in front of my face, no knowledge or care of what was clean and what wasn't. So now 2014 I think I have it, I am bulking slow... really slow, slower then I have the past couple years but I think i'm doing it right for the most part. I would like to look like what it looks like when you walk out of the gym all pumped, but if only I could all the time instead of only after the gym. I work out 5 days a week for about an hour with every muscle group and also cardio. Im working out to get better for motocross and while I am doing it, why not take advantage of it and go all the way by bulking.

these products will defiantly help with my goals. With Creacore I can use all the creatine to get me that extra pump and size. With the core and ultimate stack I will be able to keep the clean side of things and get rid of the fat away. Looking forward to this logging opportunity if I were to get chosen. Lets bring on the power!

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My goal for 2014:

1) Get six pack abs
    2) Grow my biceps up to 18.5 inches
    3) Set up new PRs
    4) Gain 26 pounds of muscles

This stack would definitely fit to my muscletech backpack

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lots of solid apps so far. keep them coming
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My main goal for the upcoming year is to increase my size and strength while also keeping my bodyfat percentage low and I believe lean muscle stack would help me on many levels such as the Anotest boosting my testosterone, Nano Vapors getting pumped and ready for the gym,and Nitro-Tech to make sure my hardcore workout doesnt go to waste. I have done numerous logs but non for MuscleTech as of yet but I have been a fan for quite some time now.
    To be more specific in my goals
    1)increase my 1RPM bench to 265-currently 245
    2)increase my weight to 215-currently 205
    3)keep my bodyfat about where its at now or even decrease
    Last edited by smartmouthone; 12-27-2013 at 08:31 PM.

medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) medusa11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am able to log in Jan
    Early 2014 goals are to prepare to push my numbers up a for my 4th Powerlifting meet (in Feb.), trim down 2 kg to get rid of the Christmas bulk. I will also be starting training for a local mud run. The performance stack would be a godsend.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159276021

ZFD9187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFD9187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFD9187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFD9187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFD9187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFD9187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFD9187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFD9187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFD9187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFD9187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZFD9187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very very generous...

I am nearing the end of a lean down phase and looking to start a bulk up phase. I've been working hard for 6 months on cardio intertwined with 4-6 high rep low weight lifting days. I am not currently logging and would be able to start my bulk phase mid January. I know the Performance Stack will give me the big gains in my bulk phase that will push the bar even higher for me while showing the POWER of MuscleTech products. I will be sure to reach my goals of conquering my 1RM PB on bench, squat, dead lift, and Curl. Would love to be a logger and share my results from the Performance Stack!!

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    Very nice opportunity right here, tempting enough to actually enter as a matter of fact (the use of the term "Resolutioners" is what put me over the edge lol).

Personally, I kept myself very controlled over the holidays (beer doesn't count, right?), so I'm not looking to cut any weight or even lose any fat. As a matter of fact, I've dropped just under 15lbs over the past 8 weeks and I'm currently feeling great being lean and strong.

So, for my short term goal (next 8-12 weeks), I am looking to do a nice lean bulk, maximizing strength and mass gains with minimal increase in body fat. I think the Performance Stack would definitely aid me in that goal (really, any fitness goal for that matter) seeing as how it represent the basic building blocks - protein, creatine, aminos - that we all use regularly anyway.
    Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post
    In for Dewey's generosity.

I'll be free to log mid January for sure. I can't imagine how tough it must be to find good loggers right now since the new rep rules changes. So I'll play.

2014 Goals:
    I'm still not as lean as I"d like to be but want to focus on some solid strength gains and endurance as well. I'm not a bodybuilder per say but more of an athlete type. I run, row and train with weights 4-5 times a week.
    The winter season is here and rowing practices are slim so I want to keep my strength and endurance high while my rowing teammates are getting fat and weak while not doing any type of training. I'd like to compete
    in our rowing association's strong man games again in early spring so I want to make sure I stay at the top of my game.

The Performance Stack will probably be up my alley. I haven't tried Neurocore and Aminobuild so these two by themselves should help aid keeping the training going hard.

I've always given MT a thumbs up since the days of MuscletechRob and was stoked when Dewey joined the team. So I"d be glad to help support MT.
    both of these guys would be good choices
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dewey giving away all the goods in here.
    Great looking Promo and MT is good product and good people
    Good luck to all who apply!

JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would love to Log for MuscleTech again. I love you guys! I've pretty much used all Muscletech products throughout my strive for aesthetics. Your products truly do work! The last time I logged for you guys, I got serious results. It really helped boost forward and start to make some real gains. I'd love to see those types of results again! Currently I am in a winter bulking phase, I have about 3 more months roughly that I would like to bulk for. I have so far successfully gone from 165 to 180 in three months. I am not currently logging for ANYONE.

I'd love to try the Core Stack simply because I've had Phase8 before, and I know how POWERFUL it really is. The all-in-one that tastes delicious... that's pretty hard to come beat! It would go great with my 10 lbs. of Whey I just got from you guys, too
    • Sponsored Muscle Tech Phase8/Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Log • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151763433&p=1023426673#post1023426673

My Current Multiple Product Review Thread • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150891493&p=1005232203#post1005232203
    Controlled Labs PROnom 23 Chocolate Cupcake Batter Review • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150812693

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome promo guys! Very generous of Muscletech!!!
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"