Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, there are incels, yes, this place can be bad for it, yes, feminists exaggerate

Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lowkick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes feminists are exaggerating.
    No the misc does not represent the male gender.
    /thread
    Registered Dietitian Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    I taste protein shakes for a living srs
    3x3 crew

RoeCo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoeCo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoeCo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoeCo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoeCo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoeCo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoeCo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoeCo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoeCo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoeCo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoeCo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    ...but after being on the Misc for over a decade I'm starting to feel like they have a point. Every other thread on here is some completely unironic women hating bullchit these days.

Wtf happened Misc? This place used to be tongue in cheek and fun, now it's just a bunch of bitter old dudes hating on women cos they can't get laid.
    The way I handle it is to focus on banging them and then not give a damn about what words they say. Assign them large block numbers so you don't throw an object at the wrong person. Place each specimen on the line of scrimmage, making sure each has a firmly affixed label clearly listing their two digit number and last name. Blow the whistle and watch them display aggressive and entertaining masculinity toward each other. Determine who to bang based on who gets the most footballs into the turf at the end of the field. It can sometimes be more complex than that.

Sometimes you end up with a dude who's good at getting into the uprights, but then he may end up playing on a number of different teams. That's actually okay because sometimes talented guys end in different places. Anyway, as long as he has the last name and number on him that should be a great way to identify him in the future since one can't really trust a damn thing he says.

The trouble is they got these jersey sale things were dudes wear the shirt of the real one as if they were females trying to hit on the player all day. You know? Like wearing his jersey to the gym. But guys do it. So it's really like all the dudes in that particular jersey are on the menu.

Anyway, I dunno if that answered your question, but if you are a female coming to the misc for anything other than the most honorable and valiant quest for chasing ding dongs then one might try reddit.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    Yes, there are incels, yes, this place can be bad for it, yes, feminists exaggerate
    OP STANDS FOR ALL MEN, he truly represents our gender, and has the best intentions for it at heart. Has nothing to do with wanting poosy. Hes just a self sacrificer like that

Let us laud him

Think about it.. why would a MALE make all these sacrifices?

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did OP post any examples?

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty sure most people just hate other people for anything under the sky now.

By most I mean not actually most but the ones more willing to voice their opinions and using that to silence others.

Been a while since I’ve seen or heard people just agree to disagree, or disagreeing but recognizing others can have a different opinion without characterizing them with low IQ or racist/sexist/sociopath.

Take that thread someone made about preferring younger women for example. I had to unsubscribe bc 10 pages of the same shyt back and forth. When in reality... people have dating preferences, unless their dating preferences impact you somehow.. no need to have such a strong reaction against who some random person online choose to date.
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrinnieBuu View Post

By most I mean not actually most but the ones more willing to voice their opinions and using that to silence others.

Been a while since I’ve seen or heard people just agree to disagree, or disagreeing but recognizing others can have a different opinion without characterizing them with low IQ or racist/sexist/sociopath.

Take that thread someone made about preferring younger women for example. I had to unsubscribe bc 10 pages of the same shyt back and forth. When in reality... people have dating preferences, unless their dating preferences impact you somehow.. no need to have such a strong reaction against who some random person online choose to date.
    Jeez, get a load of this sociopath.

Not srs. She shut up in that thread in the end, it was quite satisfying

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

negged
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone grew up and now realizes the world isn’t so nice and fair as once suggested/believed.

But yeah the amount of threads that deal with women is extremely high, typically by the same posters though. Sometimes a new poster creates a thread that actually has substance.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    Jeez, get a load of this sociopath.

Not srs. She shut up in that thread in the end, it was quite satisfying
    Long time no see cookie.

Inb4 this thread is 10 pages of “can women squirt”.
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That thread went on cause its literal fact womens fertility declines at 35. Which was separate from my preferences, but just objective fact which help explained why men are more attracted to younger women.

People tried to argue thats not objective fact. Which it is

My preferences is i actually like women from 18 to 80. Hot is hot. Still doesnt mean as women approach 35, their fertility doesnt decline and they come up on pregnancy complications

I dont really care about anything else, just stating the opinion of the thread.

Wont respond to anything else about it lol

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DannStark View Post
    Don't click on any thread with words 'incel' 'chad' 'virgin' '___max' in title. Idk how this 4chan sht ended up here but it's pathetic i've been ignoring it for years but they still keep posting daily
    This forum would be way better if users on your ignore list had their threads hidden from you as well.

Requested this a few weeks ago but it didn't get any traction: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177998751

Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    That thread went on cause its literal fact womens fertility declines at 35. Which was separate from my preferences, but just objective fact which help explained why men are more attracted to younger women.

People tried to argue thats not objective fact. Which it is

My preferences is i actually like women from 18 to 80. Hot is hot. Still doesnt mean as women approach 35, their fertility doesbt decline and they come up on pregnancy complications

I dont really care about anything else, just stating the opinion of the thread.
    Men's fertility declines at 40 too. It has already been discussed.

DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoeCo View Post
    The way I handle it is to focus on banging them and then not give a damn about what words they say. Assign them large block numbers so you don't throw an object at the wrong person. Place each specimen on the line of scrimmage, making sure each has a firmly affixed label clearly listing their two digit number and last name. Blow the whistle and watch them display aggressive and entertaining masculinity toward each other. Determine who to bang based on who gets the most footballs into the turf at the end of the field. It can sometimes be more complex than that.

Sometimes you end up with a dude who's good at getting into the uprights, but then he may end up playing on a number of different teams. That's actually okay because sometimes talented guys end in different places. Anyway, as long as he has the last name and number on him that should be a great way to identify him in the future since one can't really trust a damn thing he says.

The trouble is they got these jersey sale things were dudes wear the shirt of the real one as if they were females trying to hit on the player all day. You know? Like wearing his jersey to the gym. But guys do it. So it's really like all the dudes in that particular jersey are on the menu.

Anyway, I dunno if that answered your question, but if you are a female coming to the misc for anything other than the most honorable and valiant quest for chasing ding dongs then one might try reddit.
    Huh, what? Wait is this a ding dong chase contest???

Lol is that what I have been doing wrong? Thanks for the laugh I am in giggle fits. Couldn't finish typing

Originally Posted by Slurgie View Post
    This forum would be way better if users on your ignore list had their threads hidden from you as well.

Requested this a few weeks ago but it didn't get any traction: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177998751
    While I agree, it's pretty well known that they're not going to fix or change anything here

Originally Posted by Bunnies1 View Post
    Men's fertility declines at 40 too. It has already been discussed.
    If youre actually a bio major you should learn about it coming up here. The focus is more entirely on women since womens health is more pertinent to the baby.
    I guess this means all those sex reproduction experts worry about womens pregnancy is foolhardy. Mens fertility declines too

Also, men specifically are attracted to youth

Now thats that

DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    That sentence starts off with "if you are a female", which clearly isn't true in your case.
    100% True, come here ding dong let me love you. Oh wait probably trans no pic either. Wonder what the going rate is for petite d cup blonde/green eyed non married chick. Show the bobs get 600k reps from incels on webs. Lol

Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100) Bunnies1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    If youre actually a bio major you should learn about it coming up here. The focus is more entirely on women since womens health is more pertinent to the baby.
    I guess this means all those sex reproduction experts worry about womens pregnancy is foolhardy. Mens fertility declines too

Also, men specifically are attracted to youth

Now thats that
    After six cycles, men aged ≥ 35 years had fertility rates of 25% compared with fertility rates of 52% in men aged < 35 years, representing a 52% decrease in fertility rate.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3253726/

Ooof....