Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Unhappy Wow what has become of the OV35 MISC

It has gotten to the point that I don't even feel like reading anything on here anymore. This place has turned into a zoo, a f'cking joke.

I mean we used to have a few stupid post, mine included with my violent threads, but nothing, nothing compared to the stupidity that has been posted here in the last couple of days.

Seriously what has become of the OV35 MISC? We need to take back control, we can't possibly become part of this, come on guys/gals lets get this place back to what it once was.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah. Dumbass stuff all over. Affairs., cheating, attention whores, people who don't know their Rush lyrics. I am dismayed!

Here are the Four Tops:

No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    On spread...dammit!
    ˙ǝsɹoɥ ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq ǝɯ ʇnd puɐ dn ǝɯ ʞɔıd ǝsɐǝןd 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

"There is nothing as deceptive as an obvious fact."
    Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Work harder, work smarter. There is absolutely no reason why I can't do both!

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Yeah. Dumbass stuff all over. Affairs., cheating, attention whores, people who don't know their Rush lyrics. I am dismayed!

Here are the Four Tops:

And people that can't embed youtube vids.

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hehehe...I'll see your 50's and raise you the 40's!

Swing...or in this case Sing, Sing, Sing.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    It has gotten to the point that I don't even feel like reading anything on here anymore. This place has turned into a zoo, a f'cking joke.

I mean we used to have a few stupid post, mine included with my violent threads, but nothing, nothing compared to the stupidity that has been posted here in the last couple of days.

Seriously what has become of the OV35 MISC? We need to take back control, we can't possibly become part of this, come on guys/gals lets get this place back to what it once was.
    Gotta agree with you BH, so Im just gonna head over to one of the many apology threads to make ammends for participating in it
    pick it up and put it down

Originally Posted by KrohDaddi View Post
    Dude..when you get a chance, please inhale on the oxygen side of the weed more often.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The best post you have ever made Kroh, love the Cat's music. I cant believe Im gonna do this, but Im repping you for that song

BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    The best post you have ever made Kroh, love the Cat's music. I cant believe Im gonna do this, but Im repping you for that song
    Is it racist to refer to him as Cat Stevens instead of his Muslim name Yusuf Islam?

oh wait, wrong thread!
    No drama whores allowed!

Originally Posted by BJplayer View Post
    Is it racist to refer to him as Cat Stevens instead of his Muslim name Yusuf Islam?

oh wait, wrong thread!
    Dont know and couldnt give a flying fkc

I'm sick of the political party rants, I'm sick of the grammar this the grammar that! What happened to having fun?

I'm tired of making a tiny mis-step with words and getting lambasted for it. I'm tired of forgiving those who do that same thing but will not give me the same respect.

I'm absolutely exhausted...I bust my ass in the gym, I bust my ass at work, I bust my ass in every single aspect of life. I know most of you do the same. Where do you find the energy for this $hit?

So to BJ and everyone else who I've offended or even remotely offended - listen up.

I'm looking for a place I can vent on the weekends, where I can have fun. I want to discuss certain things at times, but, dammit! NOT EVERY THING IS ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU THINK! Not every thing is about me...or what I think...get it? Got it? Good! Keep it!

Jeezuz christ people get a clue! I want to have fun here and have a good time, not worry about NOT PC or even being SO PC that I'll get slammed.

When did fun fly out the window?

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000) BJplayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by equestrian View Post
    I'm sick of the political party rants, I'm sick of the grammar this the grammar that! What happened to having fun?

I'm tired of making a tiny mis-step with words and getting lambasted for it. I'm tired of forgiving those who do that same thing but will not give me the same respect.

I'm absolutely exhausted...I bust my ass in the gym, I bust my ass at work, I bust my ass in every single aspect of life. I know most of you do the same. Where do you find the energy for this $hit?

So to BJ and everyone else who I've offended or even remotely offended - listen up.

I'm looking for a place I can vent on the weekends, where I can have fun. I want to discuss certain things at times, but, dammit! NOT EVERY THING IS ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU THINK! Not every thing is about me...or what I think...get it? Got it? Good! Keep it!

Jeezuz christ people get a clue! I want to have fun here and have a good time, not worry about NOT PC or even being SO PC that I'll get slammed.

Good post!
    No drama whores allowed!

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Grammar slamming is fun. Hardcore legalism is not fun. OV35 is supposed to be the off topic area. Reg O35 is getting oddball stuff as well. And then, the advanced section keeps on getting hit by repetitive noob posts.

The times they are a changin'.

KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude..when you get a chance, please inhale on the oxygen side of the weed more often.
    if it was only that easy

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

I agree.

1 or 2 misc rambling threads are ok. But this rambling mess has to stop. I'm with BH here.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

if it was only that easy
    Lulz were had

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The drama threads at least have some potential to be entertaining. The threads I hate are the ones that are the really dull and pointless -- Some examples:

All of the idiotic chat threads....the insipid sh!t people post in those things is mind boggling to me.

Threads that ask about the weather in your state, or what you had for lunch today, or people who start threads about some mundane boring event that happened to them that day.

I mean seriously....do people HONESTLY give a sh!t what the weather is like 2000 miles away in another state? Or, what some stranger on the internet had for lunch that day? Or that lettuce was on sale at your local grocery store?

I can't understand why people would want to read that stuff ... Personally, I'd rather take a cheese-grater to my nuts and then dip my beanbag in hot sauce than wade through the pages of mind-numbing banal sh!t people post in these threads. I'll take drama any day over that!

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Speaking of nonsense, anyone wanna bet Davey_Joe_123 (underscores added to prevent searching) is really the_rubber-swine?

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

negged for using the lords name in vain!!!
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    negged for using the lords name in vain!!!
    self negged for lack of secularism!
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That wasn't very nice. I think you should apologize to him.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hochspeyer View Post
    Grammar slamming is fun.

The times they are a changin'.
    agreed!
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    That wasn't very nice. I think you should apologize to him.
    Isn't that between them?
    Time To Re-Schedule

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is what we make it...

same with our own home countries, families, loved ones, communities, etc.

Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    Isn't that between them?
    not any more than someone else sticking up for another person here, which i see quite a lot, btw.

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    too much politics for my liking and ppl have gotta learn to not feed trolls IMO.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    not any more than someone else sticking up for another person here, which i see quite a lot, btw.
    That's all it is, huh? Nothing to do with liking to get equestrian's goat, so to speak?
    Time To Re-Schedule

That's all it is, huh? Nothing to do with liking to get equestrian's goat, so to speak?
    No if I wanted to "get her goat," I would come right out and do it. Sheesh.

I was unaware that equestrian had goats (thought she had horses ).
    I was also unaware that DM wanted to ride those said goats