Page 95 of 114 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 3416
    makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by I Tough I View Post
    Yeah i actually weigh 179-180 now

I'm basically same weight/height (Have alot less muscle tho) and am cutting on 2200 a day losing 3/4lb a week..

in haiti, cut is paused Insight's Avatar
    Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Question guys i think i might of hit a plaautoe,i dropped ec stack this week to take a break from it and i followed my diet as usual and i still didn't lose weight,I know i cant be my diet because im at -700 deflict in cals im eating like 1600 cals which is nothing,I guess it had to be the fact i dropped EC stack this week but im not thinking thats the only reason.What do you guys think?Im gonna do HITT these next 2 weeks maybe that will help
    how long have you been cutting on 1600 cals?

edit: also, I would give it another week. The fact that you're dropping EC means that your maintenance has dropped A BIT, maybe an extra couple hundred cals or so. If you haven't changed your intake, this means that those hundred cals are no longer being oxidized for energy and hence are left over to be stored. So it might just be a matter of that a little bit more of the carbs you're eating are going towards glycogen storage instead of being burned. If this is true you might notice that you look a little fuller as well.

I'd give it another week to see what happens. Keep in mind that what you're seeing now might just be a limitation of the scale as a tool (e.g. gains in fat and glycogen both turn up as gains in "weight"), rather than your maintenance being insanely low.
    Last edited by Insight; 05-23-2010 at 05:30 PM.

Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Insight View Post
    how long have you been cutting on 1600 cals?

edit: also, I would give it another week. The fact that you're dropping EC means that your maintenance has dropped A BIT, maybe an extra couple hundred cals or so. If you haven't changed your intake, this means that those hundred cals are no longer being oxidized for energy and hence are left over to be stored. So it might just be a matter of that a little bit more of the carbs you're eating are going towards glycogen storage instead of being burned. If this is true you might notice that you look a little fuller as well.

I'd give it another week to see what happens. Keep in mind that what you're seeing now might just be a limitation of the scale as a tool (e.g. gains in fat and glycogen both turn up as gains in "weight"), rather than your maintenance being insanely low.
    Im kinda confused what u mean,Can u explain more please?

I think ive been around 1600 cals for about 2months+ now,Also been low carbing it macros look like this

cals-1600
    pro-212
    fat-68
    carbs-42

Seems like weight loss has slowed down alot and been more inconsistent from when i 1st started.What do you suggest i do?I plan to take this week n next week off of any stims and then start OxyElitePro but i dont want to have the same thing happen to me when i weight in next week.What can i do?I cant image dropping my cals lower i prob kill myself.

2 things im gonna do this week is do HITT since my heart wont be racing from EC and eat reg broccoli(i was eating broccoli raab in alot of olive oil so that could of been exrta cals)
    "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) forfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yo brehs about to start my cut currently sitting at 210-212 20%bf

I am going to go down to 198-200 for 15% body fat

ONe question for you guys

I was just working out at YMCA where i was incline bb bench 205x4 reps

I just joined a new gym where I am doing 185x2 reps, so its obviously at a different angle

Now with the start of this cut, and the new angle will i be losing muscle for not doing it the old way?

THanks

IllegalAbs is just really nice. (+1000) IllegalAbs is just really nice. (+1000) IllegalAbs is just really nice. (+1000) IllegalAbs is just really nice. (+1000) IllegalAbs is just really nice. (+1000) IllegalAbs is just really nice. (+1000) IllegalAbs is just really nice. (+1000) IllegalAbs is just really nice. (+1000) IllegalAbs is just really nice. (+1000) IllegalAbs is just really nice. (+1000) IllegalAbs is just really nice. (+1000)
    5'8, 162.6lbs

Averaging daily calories at 1500. Too low?

GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've dropped from 165 to 155 and i've been stuck at 155 for 3 weeks now.. feels bad man
    Under 1800 calories a day, and play about 2-3 hours of sports. Cheat meal once a week
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    Traditional Wetshaver Crew
    Minimalist Crew

Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im kinda confused what u mean,Can u explain more please?

I think ive been around 1600 cals for about 2months+ now,Also been low carbing it macros look like this

cals-1600
    pro-212
    fat-68
    carbs-42

Seems like weight loss has slowed down alot and been more inconsistent from when i 1st started.What do you suggest i do?I plan to take this week n next week off of any stims and then start OxyElitePro but i dont want to have the same thing happen to me when i weight in next week.What can i do?I cant image dropping my cals lower i prob kill myself.

2 things im gonna do this week is do HITT since my heart wont be racing from EC and eat reg broccoli(i was eating broccoli raab in alot of olive oil so that could of been exrta cals)
    didn't realize you were on keto, that might change things a bit. how much weight were you losing with the ec and how much weight are you trying to lose now?

and it might have been an error in counting or it might also have just been water weight which you'll compensate for by losing 2 lbs next week or something. that has happened to me often. i would measure the olive oil out as that stuff can add calories in abundance without you even realizing it (or use nonstick 0-cal spray or something).

what i see most often recommended in this case is to wait for another week and see if your weight loss catches up (i.e. it was just water). Barring that, the options are usually

1) add more cardio
    2) eat less cals
    3) or you could try to stop dieting for a ~2 weeks to let different hormonal markers/nervous system/overall metabolism to stabilize

the last one i haven't tried yet but Lyle McDonald recommends it periodically in all his diets (and says it has to be the full 2 weeks). If you try it let us know how it works.

GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weighed in at 216.2 last Monday and right now at night I weigh 214.2.

Im looking at prob. a 4.5 lb loss this week when I weigh myself in the morning....lol wut
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Insight View Post
    didn't realize you were on keto, that might change things a bit. how much weight were you losing with the ec and how much weight are you trying to lose now?

and it might have been an error in counting or it might also have just been water weight which you'll compensate for by losing 2 lbs next week or something. that has happened to me often. i would measure the olive oil out as that stuff can add calories in abundance without you even realizing it (or use nonstick 0-cal spray or something).

what i see most often recommended in this case is to wait for another week and see if your weight loss catches up (i.e. it was just water). Barring that, the options are usually

1) add more cardio
    2) eat less cals
    3) or you could try to stop dieting for a ~2 weeks to let different hormonal markers/nervous system/overall metabolism to stabilize

the last one i haven't tried yet but Lyle McDonald recommends it periodically in all his diets (and says it has to be the full 2 weeks). If you try it let us know how it works.
    EDIT:Oh yea im not on keto just reg low carb

thanks alot for the help,if worst comes to worst i will do number 3,With ec i been losing 2 pounds a week,I already lost 45pounds down from 223 to 180.i want to get down to 160-165.Idk im a dick n got all depressed and ate like a beast so today i prob went 3k cals over my maintenance

But i def will up the cardio this week,And will also just eat plain broccoli.hopefully this will work.I will weight in on Sunday so ill come here with results
    "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

EDIT:Oh yea im not on keto just reg low carb

thanks alot for the help,if worst comes to worst i will do number 3,With ec i been losing 2 pounds a week,I already lost 45pounds down from 223 to 180.i want to get down to 160-165.Idk im a dick n got all depressed and ate like a beast so today i prob went 3k cals over my maintenance

But i def will up the cardio this week,And will also just eat plain broccoli.hopefully this will work.I will weight in on Sunday so ill come here with results
    alright cuzz good luck. and so you know ~40g of carbs a day is considered a "keto" diet

makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First time cutting need help brahs

So I've been cutting 4 weeks. And weightloss has been as follows 2, 3, 4lb and I have still maintained strength, but this week I've done the same and gone from losing 4lb to 1lb!! Whats going on? Do I need to low calories or have a cheat?! (I haven't cheated once yet..)

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by makavelicss View Post
    First time cutting need help brahs

So I've been cutting 4 weeks. And weightloss has been as follows 2, 3, 4lb and I have still maintained strength, but this week I've done the same and gone from losing 4lb to 1lb!! Whats going on? Do I need to low calories or have a cheat?! (I haven't cheated once yet..)
    4lbs is a lot to lose in one week I wouldn't expect that to be a weekly thing.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    4lbs is a lot to lose in one week I wouldn't expect that to be a weekly thing.
    I know its not recommended, but I'm just curious as to what the problem is? Needing to drop cals? Or metabolism slowing?

Should I cheat or knock calories down?

ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    insight post some current pics

you've been on this diet for months now i wanna see a 6 pack

ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThrusH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So my cut has taken me from ~180 to 165 as of Saturday morning. Does the source of macronutrient intake make any difference as far as shedding the last few pounds of bodyfat? I've been allowing myself to have some Edy's slow churned ice cream 4 days a week, and although I've been losing weight constantly, the closer I get to 10%bf the more I want it. Should I drop the "bad" Calories or is that just broscience?

redmanPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redmanPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redmanPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redmanPH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by laxster View Post
    we could probably analyze your body fat better by looking at a pic than that POS device, electric body fat readers are very inaccurate

go to imageshack and upload your pics, then use the resize option
    well here they are now... these were all taken on the same day (though i think the last two were taken a day after the rest) a week or two ago (wasn't able to take newer ones)

third one is the only one relaxed

well this is the reason why i can't put a finger on even an estimate of my bf%. i seem to be leaner/fatter depending on the lighting. is there any "good" or standard lighting that i must be aware of when taking pics of myself to measure bf%?
    Attached Images

SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    got a question for you brahs

Today marks the first day of week 4. I started at 210.5, this morning I was at 203.5.

I lost the initial 5 lbs in week one, and haven't lost anymore since ~ week 2. Is it normal for a lot of weight to come off as soon as one transitions from a bulk to a cut? would make sense but 5 lbs seems like a lot. Well like I said I've been stuck the last 2 weeks at 203.5-204, and I'm at 2500 cals, 180g protein. how much should I lower my cals to see progress?

Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lower it with 200 cals at a time till the progress is good enough.

Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have 13 days until I go to the beach.

Man it's time to shed water, and as much fat as possible.
    aka: TwYcH
    Pistons, Lions, Tigers, Tide
    4foot: pls go with your fuking pixie dust magical super tracing bend around the corner homing tomahawks.

*Destroying Body Fat Log 2012* - Real Time Review SNS Reduce XT - SNS Focus XT: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141873231
    Day 1: Starting Weight: 180lbs
    Day 51: Current Weight: 174lbs

IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Started doing cardio on top of my original defiicit, dropped 2 lbs and now Im stuck AGAIN... So what does this mean? Keep doing what I do and just drop an ADDITIONAL 200-300 cals from that? My calorie intake after lifting/og deficit/cardio would probably be like 1400 if I dropped the additional 200... is that too little or just how it's gotta be to keep losing bodyfat?

SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    stupid question here guys, but are there any calories in tea?? i've been drinkin a couple of cups a day, helps suppress the hunger.

Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    close to nothing, but it depends what you add into it ofc. Sugar, milk or anything else.

SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Drake7 View Post
    close to nothing, but it depends what you add into it ofc. Sugar, milk or anything else.
    drikker den ren dont mix it with anything =)

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ausluke View Post

I asked him about this before and he went crazy lol, I just assumed he'd be cut to hell by now.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

HelpBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HelpBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HelpBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HelpBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HelpBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HelpBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HelpBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HelpBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HelpBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HelpBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HelpBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SteinIdar View Post
    stupid question here guys, but are there any calories in tea?? i've been drinkin a couple of cups a day, helps suppress the hunger.
    No. One cup maybe has 1 or 2 calories. Its negligible.

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my original hypothesis remains confirmed, that insight looks like a deflated, smooth piece of cat shyt.

Originally Posted by ausluke View Post

no six pack yet, starting to get like a "2-pack" now

i'm seeing more shoulder striations and vascularity and such now

the pic in my avi was a few pounds ago

reason progress is slower than i'd like is that i basically stalled all through feb and half of march and lost like 2 lbs total. things are moving smooth now though

Originally Posted by belmont316 View Post
    my original hypothesis remains confirmed, that insight looks like a deflated, smooth piece of cat shyt.
    lol thanks brah

Originally Posted by godsangina2 View Post
    I asked him about this before and he went crazy lol, I just assumed he'd be cut to hell by now.
    lol please dude

more like you were trying to white knight that chick with erect penis in hand

my progress from cut beginning to about 5 lbs ago

ok, since you all asked, here's a few from my last wave of pics taken about 5 lbs ago. took them spur of the moment in the mirror in the gym bathroom (not locker room, no homo)

these are like abs semi-flexed

this is the beginning of delt head separation

that was about 5 lbs ago. the ab pic is blurry so it makes them look worse but irl they weren't much better than that at the time.

since then my abs haven't changed a lot, finally starting to get some inner separation between the top two. but, my upper body is leaning out a lot more, and i'm seeing more shoulder separation/straitions/whatever they're called. also finally starting to get some upper back definition which is nice, since when i started i was completely smooth.

when i first posted I was here

i don't have any pics when i first started the cut at my high of 186 in october, but over the summer when i was ~176-180 i was here

this is abs flexed, lulz, from a pie eating contest

this is me actually eating the pie, let the dick sucking jokes commence

this was me 5 lbs ago trying to emulate the same position

go ahead and photoshop dicks to your heart's content

so that's my progress so far, will get new pics up soon. i want to get into the 150s first.

also part of the reason that my progress has been slow is that i'm only trying to lose 1 lb a week, so I can keep making strength gains in the gym. and hopefully put on a little bit of mass too. as i get leaner even that's getting difficult. so i'm thinking about cutting it down to 0.5 lbs lost per week, turning it into more of a recomp diet

AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    checkin in brahs

check my thread i made for pics i took today
    [ ]Republican Party
    [ ]Democratic Party
    [x]Pizza Party

Bear Down.

Misc Ninja Turtle