muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile 60 pound weight loss and counting(6 months)

Hi guys I just wanted to show the progress I have made after making a drastic change in my diet. I have lost 60 pounds and am currently at about 19% body fat while I was at 29.8% at my highest. I have made progress on my lifts and still am. Yes I realize I have stretch marks from being fat btw. tips on continuing cut?
    Attached Images

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    10lb a month is really fast... I’d avoid losing so quickly... it’s going to get painful fast. I’m not sure how much you’re eating, but that’s a huge deficit.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10) muaythaiandmma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    10lb a month is really fast... I’d avoid losing so quickly... it’s going to get painful fast. I’m not sure how much you’re eating, but that’s a huge deficit.
    haha yeah man I'm just losing 1.5 lbs per week now it wasn't actually a choice I got sent to wilderness therapy and it changed my life and I hiked up mountains and **** and ate a normal amount for once. But yeah I feel great rn and was never hungry during the massive weight loss portion, now I'm just cutting and lifting w a little cardio

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great progress! as Adam said though be careful cutting too fast. It is also going to get a lot more difficult to continue cutting from where you currently are, so you might consider to lean bulk, but treat it the same as cutting. Give it the respect it deserves.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    Great progress! as Adam said though be careful cutting too fast. It is also going to get a lot more difficult to continue cutting from where you currently are, so you might consider to lean bulk, but treat it the same as cutting. Give it the respect it deserves.
    Thanks bro I'm definitely going to cut slow from here on. Strength retention is important to me

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazing progress dude, well done. Based on your photos I'd put you lower BF though, maybe around 15% or so. A pretty outstanding transformation.

If you want to cut about 6-10 more lbs you could then transition into a lean bulk.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Amazing progress dude, well done. Based on your photos I'd put you lower BF though, maybe around 15% or so. A pretty outstanding transformation.

If you want to cut about 6-10 more lbs you could then transition into a lean bulk.
    thank you for the support man I really appreciate it

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by muaythaiandmma View Post
    thank you for the support man I really appreciate it
    Looking at your post history you were definitely all over the map, looks like you were a bit lost and finally found your way. A very rare thing on these forums.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Looking at your post history you were definitely all over the map, looks like you were a bit lost and finally found your way. A very rare thing on these forums.
    Absolutely man, I was lost in the forever bulk for farrrrrrrrr too long haha. Nothing feels better than not being fat as that

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    REALLY nice job OP. Your story reflects a lot of determination. Kudos.

RcVsTheworld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow. great job man

kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    congrats dude lookin great

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    REALLY nice job OP. Your story reflects a lot of determination. Kudos.
    thatnk you man

kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice work man, repped.

If your strength is still increasing and fat is still coming off I'd say keep going the way you have been.
    The best personal trainer you can invest in is YOURSELF.