Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 1629
    Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Breaaathheeee… NOW GO!

This weekend, I realized that the few weeks I’ve been running on the fast lane has finally burning me out. My oil needs some changing! So I decided to change the pace for this weekend before I run around again with my head cut off.

I finally got DONE with the first phase of the project I’m working on at work. But that doesn’t mean that I had any time to just chill since my inbox was filled to the brim this morning from this weekend. Do they not know that I’m ALWAYS off on weekends??? :-P

Last Saturday, I went to watch a friend compete in his very first Strongman competition. I realized that having a cheering section is VERY important to every athlete. So I try to make sure that I stop by every chance I get to support my friends. Oh boy, those guys make me want to cower in a little corner when it comes to STRENGTH! Holy cow! I even tried lifting the 500 lbs. frame. AND my arms were about to fall off! I couldn’t even get the frame off the ground! I look like a silly little kid trying to lift a tree.

I was sunburned from being outside the entire day. Looks like I had a white tattoo of a shirt plastered in my back. Can you say “OUCH”? Thank goodness that it wasn’t blistering!!!

Sunday, I had an opportunity to workout with Infinite Labs’s Elite Athlete, Jessie Ladson. OMG, the man’s a beast! We were doing chest presses and he was putting on 3 in each side!!! That’s a total of 270lbs O.o for an incline chest press? He was also doing 160lbs of reverse curls! While me on the meanwhile is doing 110lbs. :-P I was really happy to have an opportunity to have a great workout partner! Oh, btw, do you know he’s an engineer? We got a lot of SMART people here in the Juggernaut Nation who has brawn AND brain! AWESOME!

Last day for the I Am Juggernaut Challenge is tomorrow! Don’t forget to spread the word around. Everyone needs to have a chance to be able to transform themselves!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    really where did you go did they have weight classes. I did not think anyone thinks about me.lol thanks
    It's in Davenport, FL. Yep, there's weight classes. My friend was the lightest. But pound for pound, he's a great challenge
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    It's in Davenport, FL. Yep, there's weight classes. My friend was the lightest. But pound for pound, he's a great challenge
    is there a link to this I want to see it.

is there a link to this I want to see it.
    http://www.nastrongman.com/pdf/2011/pfm12.pdf
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you you got me looking at all the rules weight classes and stuff.

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [center]Breaaathheeee… NOW GO!

This weekend, I realized that the few weeks I’ve been running on the fast lane has finally burning me out. My oil needs some changing! So I decided to change the pace for this weekend before I run around again with my head cut off.

I finally got DONE with the first phase of the project I’m working on at work. But that doesn’t mean that I had any time to just chill since my inbox was filled to the brim this morning from this weekend. Do they not know that I’m ALWAYS off on weekends??? :-P

Last Saturday, I went to watch a friend compete in his very first Strongman competition. I realized that having a cheering section is VERY important to every athlete. So I try to make sure that I stop by every chance I get to support my friends. Oh boy, those guys make me want to cower in a little corner when it comes to STRENGTH! Holy cow! I even tried lifting the 500 lbs. frame. AND my arms were about to fall off! I couldn’t even get the frame off the ground! I look like a silly little kid trying to lift a tree.

I was sunburned from being outside the entire day. Looks like I had a white tattoo of a shirt plastered in my back. Can you say “OUCH”? Thank goodness that it wasn’t blistering!!!

Sunday, I had an opportunity to workout with Infinite Labs’s Elite Athlete, Jessie Ladson. OMG, the man’s a beast! We were doing chest presses and he was putting on 3 in each side!!! That’s a total of 270lbs O.o for an incline chest press? He was also doing 160lbs of reverse curls! While me on the meanwhile is doing 110lbs. :-P I was really happy to have an opportunity to have a great workout partner! Oh, btw, do you know he’s an engineer? We got a lot of SMART people here in the Juggernaut Nation who has brawn AND brain! AWESOME!

Last day for the I Am Juggernaut Challenge is tomorrow! Don’t forget to spread the word around. Everyone needs to have a chance to be able to transform themselves!
    I realized how awesome a cheering section was on my last tri! Most people think well you can't see the whole time so do you need people there for the 30 seconds you are in transition? ABSOLUTELY, a cheering section is also a source of accountability, you want to impress your friends and knowing they are there pushes you harder!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Breaaathheeee… NOW GO!

Nice burn, been there and done that. Sucks! That's awesome you got to train with someone like that I have to say that I am Jealous. Keep killing it girl your a true inspiration. Stay Strong!

Zack.
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Breaaathheeee… NOW GO!

To say that your sunburn t-shirt pic is kinda hot is an understatement, huh? Lol! I really enjoy reading your log and I am taking a few things from it. I know you are a busy woman but you do have balance in your life and that is good! Have a great day!
    It's on you! Always has been!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That is awesome you got to work out with Jessie. Hope you didn't have too much fun (you both were smiling), though I am sure you both pushed each other. Being so close to my first show I need to find a way to push myself harder and harder, so I keep looking at everyone else's log for more inspiration!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ************

A JUGGERNAUT TIP;

Hitting the weights won't get you anywhere if you don't have the right diet to match. If you think you're eating all the right things, taking all the right supplements and getting all the right nutrients at the right time, there are always
    some adjustments you can make. Getting the right nutrients into your cells is tricky and needs will never be the same for two individuals and will change from time to time. That's where I come in. I am always here to help.
    THE RIGHT TRAINING WITH THE RIGHT FOOD/SUPPLEMENT= PROGRESS

**TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED**
    ( go with the pro's or don't go at all)
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise for the new and improved you.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Just so you know you have me looking into strong man competitions I need to add about 8 -10 lbs of msucle. Most guys drop weight to compete at 175.

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey! Where you at? Looking forward to seeing what you have today!
    It's on you! Always has been!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hope you are feeling better. Get rested up for Vegas!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just stopping by to see how you are doing?

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just going threw the logs and checking up with everyone, so I hope that you are doing well and having a safe weekend. Stay Strong!

Zack.
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*************

= JUGGERNAUT TIP OF THE DAY, there is not one specific training regiment that works the best or fits all goals, you need to design a training/nutritional regiment program specifically designed for the goal in mind, example;if your looking for power and size(power lifter/strength athlete) than you need to include specific movements and a nutritional/diet regiment for this to maximize your results, if your looking for bodybuilding (on or off season) then you need to design programs specifically for this to maximize this goal, now if your just looking to gain some solid muscle weight, keep using the basic power movements(bench,squats,dead lifts,barbell presses, and so on)into your regiment, the most important thing is to keep stimulating the muscles with constant changes in your routines, bring the sets to failure, keep a constant correct form, feel the movements of the exercises,(mind, muscle connection), keep the intensity high and keep in mind that; QUALITY IS BETTER THE QUANTITY, know your limitation and when your body as had enough, be cautious of NOT over training.... Also an other key factor is to use the appropriate nutritional supplements to assist you in your recovery,rebuilding, enhance your strength, power, size, conditioning, and so on...if your CONSISTENT with your workouts and supported by the appropriate food/supplements to aid your regiments, you will Definitely see positive changes.. *From what i have been reading on these juggernaut challenge posts , some of you are still neglecting train,eat,sleep,think for your specific goal, this will only cause to received little to no gains, this is one of the mistakes that i see way too often..Remember,the Key is the combination of great work outs followed by great food/nutritional supplements and rest, with the determination, discipline, and dedication to achieve the desired body you in mind....Here is a STACK that i use now to LEAN OUT and support my training regiment ;
    **IT ALL STARTS WITH GREAT WORK OUTS; JUGGERNAUT HP(endurance/stamina/strength), INFINITE pro 100% WHEY/ISOLATE(rebuild/recover), CYCLE BOLAN(test enhancer, strength,lean muscle gains), CYCLE REM GF(sleep,GH release, igf-1 for growth), .CARNITINE MTX, ( turn fat into energy, Improving endurance) and FINAL CUTZ.( The new and advanced fat burner).......http://www.infinitelabs.com/
    I will GUARANTY you that if you follow these tips and your consistent, YOU WILL DEFINITELY SEE GAINS...train smart, train safe,
    = **A REMINDER *YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT and WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT IS WHAT YOUR GOING TO GET OUT OF IT**

Here is me now with Angelica giving her some " one on one training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise, (stay tuned for video)

**TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED**

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise for the new and improved you.

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Just so you know you have me looking into strong man competitions I need to add about 8 -10 lbs of msucle. Most guys drop weight to compete at 175.
    That's great John!!! How's training coming along?
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    Hey! Where you at? Looking forward to seeing what you have today!
    So much stuff that ended up on my plate but betcha I'll be picking this back up again. Improvement season is HEREEEEEEEEEE!!!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Hope you are feeling better. Get rested up for Vegas!!!
    OMG, this is before VEGAS?! Wow, I really have a slacker in my logs. But finally getting focused again. Got a new coach, new nutrition plan, and new training plan during improvement season. Stop on by again around Monday since it's my official "start". I'm moving this week so been focused on that but still manage to stop by the gym an hour 5x a week. LOL! Once you have this type of lifestyle, you just can't stop!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by GearzGirl View Post
    Just stopping by to see how you are doing?
    Hey girl, I'm good! I'm finally back doing my logs just for fun. Hope training's still going well for you even when you already finished the challenge! congrats
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by ZacK1313 View Post
    Just going threw the logs and checking up with everyone, so I hope that you are doing well and having a safe weekend. Stay Strong!

Zack.
    Thanks Zack
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    ********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*************

= JUGGERNAUT TIP OF THE DAY, there is not one specific training regiment that works the best or fits all goals, you need to design a training/nutritional regiment program specifically designed for the goal in mind, example;if your looking for power and size(power lifter/strength athlete) than you need to include specific movements and a nutritional/diet regiment for this to maximize your results, if your looking for bodybuilding (on or off season) then you need to design programs specifically for this to maximize this goal, now if your just looking to gain some solid muscle weight, keep using the basic power movements(bench,squats,dead lifts,barbell presses, and so on)into your regiment, the most important thing is to keep stimulating the muscles with constant changes in your routines, bring the sets to failure, keep a constant correct form, feel the movements of the exercises,(mind, muscle connection), keep the intensity high and keep in mind that; QUALITY IS BETTER THE QUANTITY, know your limitation and when your body as had enough, be cautious of NOT over training.... Also an other key factor is to use the appropriate nutritional supplements to assist you in your recovery,rebuilding, enhance your strength, power, size, conditioning, and so on...if your CONSISTENT with your workouts and supported by the appropriate food/supplements to aid your regiments, you will Definitely see positive changes.. *From what i have been reading on these juggernaut challenge posts , some of you are still neglecting train,eat,sleep,think for your specific goal, this will only cause to received little to no gains, this is one of the mistakes that i see way too often..Remember,the Key is the combination of great work outs followed by great food/nutritional supplements and rest, with the determination, discipline, and dedication to achieve the desired body you in mind....Here is a STACK that i use now to LEAN OUT and support my training regiment ;
    **IT ALL STARTS WITH GREAT WORK OUTS; JUGGERNAUT HP(endurance/stamina/strength), INFINITE pro 100% WHEY/ISOLATE(rebuild/recover), CYCLE BOLAN(test enhancer, strength,lean muscle gains), CYCLE REM GF(sleep,GH release, igf-1 for growth), .CARNITINE MTX, ( turn fat into energy, Improving endurance) and FINAL CUTZ.( The new and advanced fat burner).......http://www.infinitelabs.com/
    I will GUARANTY you that if you follow these tips and your consistent, YOU WILL DEFINITELY SEE GAINS...train smart, train safe,
    = **A REMINDER *YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT and WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT IS WHAT YOUR GOING TO GET OUT OF IT**

Here is me now with Angelica giving her some " one on one training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise, (stay tuned for video)

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Thanks Joe!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Improvement Season is HEREEEEEEE

Improvement season is here for me. Took a "break" from training this week (meaning I didn't skip on going to the gym but rather didn't have a specific training I'm following) to move into a new place and get myself ready for it. Received my off season nutrition and workout plans from my coach. Still looking through it so I understand all of the details and make sure that I set up my schedule accordingly. I'm so excited!!!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Improvement season is here for me. Took a "break" from training this week (meaning I didn't skip on going to the gym but rather didn't have a specific training I'm following) to move into a new place and get myself ready for it. Received my off season nutrition and workout plans from my coach. Still looking through it so I understand all of the details and make sure that I set up my schedule accordingly. I'm so excited!!!
    Yeah! That's exciting! Get after it Juggernaut!!!

I like offseason. Or as I call it eat more, cardio less season.lol. JK, anyways. Glad to see you are still sticking with the lifestyle, but I knew you would.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    Yeah! That's exciting! Get after it Juggernaut!!!
    Thanks
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

I like offseason. Or as I call it eat more, cardio less season.lol. JK, anyways. Glad to see you are still sticking with the lifestyle, but I knew you would.
    My "off season" plan is more or less my in season actually. Just get to eat more. No slacking off in cardio for me. It's cardio everyday.
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh, you were joking? I thought that's what it meant!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fall Into Good Health this Season with Infinite Labs!

Fall Health Stack giveaway!

http://www.********.com/notes/infini...90513034321702

There is NO reason to wait until the New Year to begin working towards your fitness goals, so START TODAY! Infinite Labs wants to show our support in helping you reach all of your goals, so we are giving you the chance to win a small health stack to help get you started! This weekend, enter in our giveaway to win either a Men’s or Women’s Infinite Essentials Multi-Vitamin and our Carnitine MTX™. With this stack, you are sure to be on the right track towards reaching your health and fitness goals.

To Enter:

Post to the link above what your fitness goals are for the remainder of 2012.

Deadline:

On Monday, November 5th at 12pm ( EST) we will cut off all entries and announce the winner of the Fall Health Stack Monday evening.

Rules:

All entrees must be submitted by 12pm on Monday, November 5th

1 entry per person

Must be 18+

Must be US Resident
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Improvement season isn't a joke. I've been kicking my own butt so much at the gym but it feels really good to be held accountable. Coaching is working much better for me rather than one-on-one training. I'm not saying that one is better than the other but it's what works for me.

My current IL stack includes Infinite isolate Whey, Juggernaut HP Pink Lemonade (of course), Infinite Force watermelon, Joint Support, Glutamine, Phenyl-Core, BCAA, and women's multi-vitamin. Also included in my supplements are probiotics, digestive enzymes, Vitamin C, Calcium & Vitamin D, and Iron.

The start of the season included chest/arms + 45 mins of cardio. Tuesday is glutes/hamstrings day + 45 mins of cardio. Yesterday, Wednesday is "touch up" day + 60 mins of cardio.

I was prescribed to do a lot of stiff arms and I can see why. Holy cow, the S is coming in! Possibility of getting the "xmas tree" in??? Oooo exciting times

Through the pain of it all, I'm looking forward to the results
    "Just Do IT" - Nike