taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

strange thing happened to me

Warning - will be long read. I am again for work assignment in this little town. Nothing really, just a small rural community, but they have awesome gym. I haven't been in that gym for a few months but my 10-pass punch card was still there, so it is all good. I go there after work, since there is nothing really to do in that town once it gets dark.

Anyways, here I am, working out, doing one of my routines, slightly adjusted the equipment in this particular gym. A few familiar faces, hard core gym goes, you can recognise them instantly. So a few nods, " hi how you been" and all that.

Right through the middle of my routine, standing in front of one of the mirrors, I kind of noticed something strange, couldn't quite catch what it was, just different. Like paradigm shift or something. Please don't laugh, this is a real thing that happened here, ok. So, I keep doing something, like DB curls I think, and then it hit me. My reflection in the mirror is smaller than from other two. There are like three huge mirrors taking the length of one wall. One of them does not reflect right. So, I look at it, really mesmerized... I put weights down and step towards it. Everything look fine, but I do look different, smaller and darker. Mirror is chrystal clear. I stretch my arm to touch it... and it goes right through! Wow... I am in shock at this point... thinking... must be one of those mirrors to parallel universe or something... whatever this is.. I am gonna go through it... and I step through it. It is like stepping through time warp quantum wormhole sнit, like going through the wall of cold shower or something...

And, in that parallel universe gym, there are people working out, huffin and puffin. They all kind of stop and turn their heads on me. Strange parallel universe faces...

Turns out, while I was away, this gym expanded to next door shop and removed portion of the wall. Decorated their new room with same theme, I mean workout equipment al look the same, same floor covering, same mirror on the opposite wall. That was the mirror I saw my reflection in, it is father away that is why it looked smaller in it.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    Warning - will be long read. I am again for work assignment in this little town. Nothing really, just a small rural community, but they have awesome gym. I haven't been in that gym for a few months but my 10-pass punch card was still there, so it is all good. I go there after work, since there is nothing really to do in that town once it gets dark.

Anyways, here I am, working out, doing one of my routines, slightly adjusted the equipment in this particular gym. A few familiar faces, hard core gym goes, you can recognise them instantly. So a few nods, " hi how you been" and all that.

Right through the middle of my routine, standing in front of one of the mirrors, I kind of noticed something strange, couldn't quite catch what it was, just different. Like paradigm shift or something. Please don't laugh, this is a real thing that happened here, ok. So, I keep doing something, like DB curls I think, and then it hit me. My reflection in the mirror is smaller than from other two. There are like three huge mirrors taking the length of one wall. One of them does not reflect right. So, I look at it, really mesmerized... I put weights down and step towards it. Everything look fine, but I do look different, smaller and darker. Mirror is chrystal clear. I stretch my arm to touch it... and it goes right through! Wow... I am in shock at this point... thinking... must be one of those mirrors to parallel universe or something... whatever this is.. I am gonna go through it... and I step through it. It is like stepping through time warp quantum wormhole sнit, like going through the wall of cold shower or something...

And, in that parallel universe gym, there are people working out, huffin and puffin. They all kind of stop and turn their heads on me. Strange parallel universe faces...

Turns out, while I was away, this gym expanded to next door shop and removed portion of the wall. Decorated their new room with same theme, I mean workout equipment al look the same, same floor covering, same mirror on the opposite wall. That was the mirror I saw my reflection in, it is father away that is why it looked smaller in it.
    You picked the wrong day to stop doing acid.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    You picked the wrong day to stop doing acid.

This.

More importantly, did you keep your gains or lose them on the other side?
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should get your argasm levels checked.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The air must be really thin in that part of the world.
    Like Top of Everest thin.
    pick it up and put it down

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This one might rank right up there with the penguins at target thread from a few years back.

Glad you weren't sucked into the wormhole.
    Stay safe.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 03-21-2017 at 02:32 AM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    funny story.

I do think they sabotage the mirrors in the gym like circus mirrors. I swear the ones in the cardio area make you look fatter then the ones in the lifting area.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First thing I thought of:

Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's a pretty cool story. Can see how it would freak you out at 1st.

When I travel for work I enjoy visiting other gyms. I think the only place I didn't care for was a place in a warehouse owned by a BB Pro Card holder that had no running water or bathrooms.

When I retire I would like to set up a little 24 hour gym, I guess I'm in this for life now.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    That's a very good point Miss L! Another thing it could be is a case of skinny mirror syndrome. You know...mirror at the store makes you look 10 lbs lighter in a particular dress. You look like Demi Moore in Indecent Proposal. Then you get home and it looks like there is no waist and your arms look like something hanging in a kosher deli...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    That's a very good point Miss L! Another thing it could be is a case of skinny mirror syndrome. You know...mirror at the store makes you look 10 lbs lighter in a particular dress. You look like Demi Moore in Indecent Proposal. Then you get home and it looks like there is no waist and your arms look like something hanging in a kosher deli...
    Well wha’d you buy it for?

taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Sad truth is, I am reluctant to wear glasses that's all. But then, with glasses on, I wouldn't have had this wonderful moment, the excitement, confusion, fear, enlightenment or some shiт like that.

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Never trust mirrors...fake, fake, fake.. FYI, vertical stripes are more thinning.

Sad truth is, I am reluctant to wear glasses that's all. But then, with glasses on, I wouldn't have had this wonderful moment, the excitement, confusion, fear, enlightenment or some shiт like that.
    It's a great story and for a moment there I thought you were Chazwood

waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So how did you get back to your current parallel universe?
    11B