Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    klarap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh this scared me a little...
    Does anyone know whether or not taking Xpand Xtreme Pump is banned/ if it depends on the quantity of the product that you take?
    I am a Division 1 swimmer and I take either this product or Xpand Energized...
    Please help me out, it would be really helpful.
    THANK YOU

willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willkacsur has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by klarap View Post
    Does anyone know whether or not taking Xpand Xtreme Pump is banned/ if it depends on the quantity of the product that you take?
    THANK YOU
    This just screams that you didn't read the thread.

And its safe.
    Arizona State '15

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by klarap View Post
    THANK YOU
    Dymatize Xpand Xtreme Pump contains Glycerol Monostearate (GMS). GMS is banned by the NCAA (classified as a diuretic). I covered this in the very first post and listed Xpand Xtreme Pump as a supp to stay away from. I would find a different preworkout if I were you. Beast Mode, White Flood, and Animal Rage are my 3 favorites and they are all 100% fine to take.

Originally Posted by willkacsur View Post
    This just screams that you didn't read the thread.

And its safe.
    Pot, meet kettle.

No, it's not.
    "Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself." - Jean Paul Sartre

fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for the list OP.
    Just a quick question, does AllMax Nutrition Vitastack contain any banned substances?
    Thanks.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fireeater235 View Post
    Thanks for the list OP.
    Just a quick question, does AllMax Nutrition Vitastack contain any banned substances?
    Thanks.
    No banned substances. Perfectly fine to consume as an NCAA athlete based on the label contents.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    No banned substances. Perfectly fine to consume as an NCAA athlete based on the label contents.
    Thanks!

becBec1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does Big Time nitric oxide booster have any banned substances? I didn't see any, but I wanted to make sure.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by becBec1987 View Post
    Does Big Time nitric oxide booster have any banned substances? I didn't see any, but I wanted to make sure.
    I can't find a ingredient label, or actual website for the product. It seems to be one of those ridiculous mail in, free trial things, which I simply don't trust.

becBec1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, thank you. That's what I had thought

Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agreed, 99.9%

seahawks02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

College Testing

Seems like the best place for my question. I am currently a Division 1 football player and due to a drug problem ( mostly street drugs) at my school, 10 % of each team will be tested on a monthly basis. I used the drug free sport website and found out that each supplement I am taking is illegal, so I am discontinuing my use. One of the main ones was Infinite Labs Cyclo Bolan NT that lists DHEA (This product lists Tribulus. Tribulus claims to increase testosterone. Elevated testosterone levels could cause a positive drug test. We recommend you do not use products that claim to increase testosterone as these products have a higher likelihood for contamination.) Was wondering how long, if anyone knows, does this remain in my system, any estimates would be considered very useful. Also 1,3-dimethylamylamine. Any help would be appreciated, dont bother posting if its just going to be you criticizing me in anyway. Thanks for the help

Mehall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mehall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have always been under the impression that most supplements need to be ingested the day before/of the test or very close to it, although I must admit this is just hear-say. I'd also like some confirmation on the subject. I've been around college sports for years and have never actually seen anyone fail a test for a supplement that can be purchased over the counter. I've seen plenty of athletes suspended for steroids, *******, and marijuana. I find it interesting that a 6:1 test level is necessary to test positive-- Does this mean that a lighter dose would go undetected? Really makes you question how many big name athletes are actually on gear... Anyway, I don't believe Tribulus is even banned. DHEA and 1,3 dimeth however, most certainly are. Good luck

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by seahawks02 View Post
    Seems like the best place for my question. I am currently a Division 1 football player and due to a drug problem ( mostly street drugs) at my school, 10 % of each team will be tested on a monthly basis. I used the drug free sport website and found out that each supplement I am taking is illegal, so I am discontinuing my use. One of the main ones was Infinite Labs Cyclo Bolan NT that lists DHEA (This product lists Tribulus. Tribulus claims to increase testosterone. Elevated testosterone levels could cause a positive drug test. We recommend you do not use products that claim to increase testosterone as these products have a higher likelihood for contamination.) Was wondering how long, if anyone knows, does this remain in my system, any estimates would be considered very useful. Also 1,3-dimethylamylamine. Any help would be appreciated, dont bother posting if its just going to be you criticizing me in anyway. Thanks for the help
    Google dude, Google:

DHEA---
    Half-life= ~12 hours.

1,3D---
    Half-life= Will appear for several days in your system.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

seahawks02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    Google dude, Google:

DHEA---
    Half-life= ~12 hours.

1,3D---
    Half-life= Will appear for several days in your system.
    thanks dude

chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chung1924 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think dimethylamylamine is banned because some people died from taking products which contained them. But then again, there are always downside on everything, even something as 'healthy' as multivitamins lol.

1loudhonda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1loudhonda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1loudhonda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1loudhonda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1loudhonda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1loudhonda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the info bruh

I always just assumed anything of 3 syllables would be illegal haha jk

jamalsjeffries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamalsjeffries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamalsjeffries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamalsjeffries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamalsjeffries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamalsjeffries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamalsjeffries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamalsjeffries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamalsjeffries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamalsjeffries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamalsjeffries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wagner Seahawks? Get real dude. Nobody cares about the drug tests out at that school.

Driz918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just sharing some info i came across was that synephrine has been known to cause irregular heart beat in some people also that 1.3 dim was causing men to go sterile. I know that the synephrine was a study done at the Mayo clinic but as far as 1.3 dim i was told this by a buddy of mine who works at GNC and he said soon theyd be taken off the shelves. Anyone else have anything to add to that?

johnaustin1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for this very useful and interesting post.
    Watch Spartacus Vengeace New Episode: "Libertus" here: spartacus-vengeance-online.weebly.com

bigpumps255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, I had no idea all of these were currently banned..thats crazy

GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good thread. I don't know why the hell NCAA is so concerned about supplements/stimulants etc. with the amount of athletes that are on or have done cycles. I know baseball players who've went to NCAA schools to play and were blown away by how many people do it, and that's just baseball.
    BB 240, SQ 405, DL 535 @ 171lbs

DC Royals Baseball

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tribulus doesn't actually boost test...and if it did, it would be through a natural means that wouldn't set off a drug test.

DMAA and other stimulants won't be in your system longer than a day at the most. I'm not sure if DMAA shows up on their test.

So no real worries my man.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) Where da fuk has u been bulldog?
    2) Is HMB banned? Possibly under the anabolic agents clause?

The first and fourth links are broken, as well, in the OP.

Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    2) Is HMB banned? Possibly under the anabolic agents clause?
    Simply put, no. It is permissible as long as it is not provided by the institution or staff.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Simply put, no. It is permissible as long as it is not provided by the institution or staff.
    Spread.

Thanks mane.

oregonjuicen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oregonjuicen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oregonjuicen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oregonjuicen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oregonjuicen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oregonjuicen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oregonjuicen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

oxydrene my stack

Banned oxy booster m1d zantrex lol to name a couple

johnthecreator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HinkDink View Post
    is geranium root extract 1,3-dimethyl as well? i remember a type of geranium that didn't have 1,3 in it.
    technically 1,3-d is geranium Hydrochloride therefore falls under same category from a testing standpoint.
    √ PRECISE FORMULATIONS
    √ BODYBUILDING DEMANDED
    √ NATURAL PERFORMANCE ENHANCERS

fab2274 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fab2274 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fab2274 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fab2274 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fab2274 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fab2274 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fab2274 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fab2274 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fab2274 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fab2274 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fab2274 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

anabol

www bodypumplist altervista org

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is creatine or any type of proteins banned?

Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Is creatine or any type of proteins banned?
    No, but Creatine cannot be supplied by the institution or staff, while protein can but only if it meets specific requirements.