Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help increasing agility/endurance with decent strength gains

well, I am 19 years old. I weigh roughly 180 lbs at 5'11. I am and have always been in good shape. I spent many many months in the gym last year but took the last 3 months off for school.

I start the Fire Academy in florida here in 3 months. My main goal is to increase my endurance/agility above all. I have always had decent strength to my liking. Would I like to be stronger? Of course, who wouldn't.

For the fire academy, bulking up is not an option. The people who bulk up often have difficulties doing the PT.

How often should I be doing cardio? What types of cardio should I be doing?

I feel that my current routine isn't really doing me much for what I want to do. Any dietary help would be great, too.

MONDAY!
    close grip bench presses: work up to 3-5 rep max
    DB floor presses - 1x15-20 ; 1 x failure
    Tbar rows / seated db-powercleans (superset) ; 4 x 10
    towel Barbell shrugs ; 3-4 x 10-15
    standing DB curls ; 3-4 x 10-15

TUESDAY!
    box jumps : 8 x 3
    bulgarian split squats; 5x5
    romanian deadlifts; 3x8
    leg raises - 4x10

Thursday
    barbell bench - 3 sets to failure (60% 1RM)
    chin-ups/rear delt flies (superset) - 3x10
    DB military press - 4x10
    dumbell shrugs / DB triceps extensions (superset); 3x8 // 3x15

Friday
    Deadlift - work up to 3-5 rep max
    Walking lunges - 3x6
    Pull-throughs - 3 x 10
    sprinter sit-ups, V-ups, toe touches, hip thrusts

kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    maybe look into crossfit type routines? I believe they are focused on speed/agility/endurance. good luck

Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shwayze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would also like to know if there are any supplements besides protein (i have half a container of ON Gold Standard 100% Whey still) I should or could be taking.

I was considering one of the stacks that BB.com reccomends

MHP DREN
    Scivation Showtime
    MAN Vaporize

or

Nutrex Lipo 6
    PrimaForce Max CLA
    NOW Tru Hoodia Complex
    Chromium Picolinate

not that i'd limit myself to any of the above
    Last edited by Shwayze; 05-25-2009 at 03:30 PM.

kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kickinthepants is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    creatine, caffeine, multi, fish oil if you want

Originally Posted by kickinthepants View Post
    creatine, caffeine, multi, fish oil if you want
    k thank you much.

what are reliable sources of caffeine? coffee??

Is creatine still good for someone trying to improve cardio and cut?

does BB.com have a good crossfit routine somewhere?

http://www.crossfit.com/ the official site, everything you'll need to start

id order your supps from bb.com id recommend these

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/4ever/caf.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html

you can pick up multi vitamin/ fish oil locally

so whatever it says on the webpage you do that day?

Back squat, 1 rep
    Shoulder Press, 1 rep
    Deadlift, 1 rep

what kind of day is that?

i have no idea, you need to research for your self! i am just trying to guide u in the right direction! i dont do crossfit