Closed Thread
Page 1 of 274 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz

Eating Disorder Support Thread: Recovery in Numbers (2nd Edition)

I am honored to be able to make the first post of the second Eating Disorder Support Thread.
    The original thread can be found and read here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=70778&page=1

I highly recommend you going through this thread if you have the ime and patience. There are numerous success stories, plenty of helpful advice, and a lot of information and facts you may find useful.

This thread is for anyone seeking advice, having questions or those able to offer insight/advice to anyone suffering from anorexia, orthorexia, bulimia, exercise bulimia, or binge eating disorders. Many bodybuilders face these issues but those posting certainly not need be a bodybuilder. Many regular average joe’s, average jane’s, athletes, and adolescents go through these types of issues as well.

If you have a success story you would like to share, feel free to [post it.
    If you have a question regarding your own situation do not feel ashamed to ask. Someone else has probably faced a similar situation and can help you.
    If you think you can offer advice about a poster’s question, please feel free to do so.

Please do not criticize others for their issues or shortcomings.
    Please do not post anything that may be triggering, such as food pictures, in depth descriptions regarding a binge, or advice to a restrictive eater about how better to restrict their intake None of this is helpful advice and will/should be reported to a moderator. Also please report any advertisements or posts that make fun of another poster., so that post can be removed.

This thread is welcome to any individual at any stage of recovery. I myself dealt with a decade-plus long battle with anorexia and you can PM me with any questions you are hesitant to post publicly. I will do my best to help you.

One word of caution This thread is NO substitute for seeking PROFESSIONAL counseling or medical support. If you have a serious problem, seeking both out should be your priority. This thread is meant to offer additional support, encouragement, networking and advice.

Lastly, I would like to personally thank Emma-Leigh for allowing me to start this thread and for being instrumental in helping me with my own recovery. Emma, you are truly an amazing person and I thank you. These forums wouldn't be the same without you.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Registered User Christian220896's Avatar
    Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, first time here (my first post in this whole forum).

I was a huge kid all of my life, eating anything and everything. I eventually became so fat I couldn't stand it, like 350+ lbs. I wanted to change this, so I started walking and watched my eating. My eating eventually got to only about 500 calories a day for over a year. I got down to about 190 lbs, then I got a treadmill, overworked myself, got injured and depressed, and refused to eat more than vegetables. I got down to about 130 lbs. It doesn't sound too bad, but as a 6ft 23 year old male, I was skeletal. I recovered to about 180, but have been kind of dropping weight in the last couple weeks, down to about 165.

My body is really bad. Loose skin hangs and due to severe restriction, I lost A LOT of muscle mass, I can barely bench press 60 lbs (getting better though). I can still see my ribs. I've recently started lifting weights, but eating the right stuff scares me because I'm scared of gaining a lot of weight (also I'm tired of doing so much cardio work lol). However, I know it's something I have to get over. I don't know if I should try to lose more of the flab or just work on gaining muscle.

Also, I was debating joining this site because it looked a little intimidating, but I decided to when I seen the other thread. Hopefully it can give me the insight I need.

Thanks for reading!

Registered User greeneggsandyam's Avatar
    greeneggsandyam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think I may desperately need a push in the right direction. I have undereaten for five straight years, and now sit at 130 lbs at 5'11". I know I need to change, but I have become stuck in eating the same foods every day and exercising every day. How have people who have recovered beat the almost compulsive element of this disease? No matter how many days I wake up wanting to change I end up sliding back into routine. It is always on my mind, and has left me looking frail, tired, and hormones in the trash. If anyone has any advice or could extend a PM with suggestions, it would go far

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by greeneggsandyam View Post
    I think I may desperately need a push in the right direction. I have undereaten for five straight years, and now sit at 130 lbs at 5'11". I know I need to change, but I have become stuck in eating the same foods every day and exercising every day. How have people who have recovered beat the almost compulsive element of this disease? No matter how many days I wake up wanting to change I end up sliding back into routine. It is always on my mind, and has left me looking frail, tired, and hormones in the trash. If anyone has any advice or could extend a PM with suggestions, it would go far
    step back and look at where your behaviors have gotten you
    unhealthy, unhappy, alone, miserable,, physically weak
    Is that what you intended? Is that what you want?
    How can you change this?
    Make your actions match your intentions/goals.
    Use that as motivation to do what is right (eating more).
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Will be around in this, will this thread be stickied like the last one?

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In on this as well, hoping this gets stickied ASAP. (I'm sure Emma will be on it soon, heh.)

Originally Posted by ThousandEyes View Post
    Will this thread be stickied like the last one?
    Once the Aussies get out of work
    Founder of MMDELAD

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In. Great thread. The support of peers on bb.com forums particularly in the eating disorder support thread really helped me when I started posting.
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147520713

**BTK** Bustin Ass Errday all day. One Day at a Time.

**PoP** Physiques of Pasta

Reborn July 29th 2011 BTGOG

Recovery b4 everything else, w/o my sobriety, I cannot hope to have anything else.

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jen0va View Post
    In. Great thread. The support of peers on bb.com forums particularly in the eating disorder support thread really helped me when I started posting.
    x2.

Honestly without this thread, without various others that I found on this site since joining in 2010. I would have never discovered how truly sick I was, and would've lived in denial of my disorder.
    With the help of many on here, I was able to finally talk with my parents who thankfully got me the help that I needed.

It's terribly unfortunate that Eating Disorders, exist and even more unfortunate that most make the mistake of being in denial of them/having them and thinking they can only effect females.Which is all the more reason why this thread is necessary on these boards.

I think Determined also brings up a good point, that this thread should be in no way shape or form a substitute for professional help. We are not medical professionals, not therapists, not doctors, etc. We are just people, with different backgrounds, different experiences, and we all have opinions and advice to share.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anddd..... We. Are. Stuck....

riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000)
    A HUGE THANKS TO EMMA_ AND DETRIMMEND FOR THERE ON GOING SUPPORT AND ADVICE WITH OUT THEM WHO KNOWS WHERE HALF OF US WOULD BE!
    i owe my life to both of you!
    thanks again!
    Owe my life to D thanks mate!

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

AuschwitzStatus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuschwitzStatus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuschwitzStatus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuschwitzStatus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuschwitzStatus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always had a hard time eating enough and it wasn't until recently that I was told by my physician how bad it was. At 5'10", 135lbs, 16 years old, I want to change my ways and I need your help in getting there. Others' success stories help in ways, but that doesnt help me eat more.

I end up feeling full way too fast and when I try to push myself and eat more (because i know I'm not hitting my macros if I don't), I throw up. I have a followup appointment with my physician in a couple weeks, but I'd really like to hear what this community has to bring to the table. I could make some impressive gains if I had the nutrition aspect down, I know it.

Originally Posted by AuschwitzStatus View Post
    I've always had a hard time eating enough and it wasn't until recently that I was told by my physician how bad it was. At 5'10", 135lbs, 16 years old, I want to change my ways and I need your help in getting there. Others' success stories help in ways, but that doesnt help me eat more.

I end up feeling full way too fast and when I try to push myself and eat more (because i know I'm not hitting my macros if I don't), I throw up. I have a followup appointment with my physician in a couple weeks, but I'd really like to hear what this community has to bring to the table. I could make some impressive gains if I had the nutrition aspect down, I know it.
    At 16 years old, I can only offer my own personal experience and my own story. But it's been heard far to any times. And as you stated it's not going to do what YOU want it to do, which is get you to eat more. and overcome this disorder. But you know what will? Doing it yourself. Again, that's one thing that needs to be re-iterated over and over again in this thread. We are here in order to offer help and support, but in the end you need to have a solid support system, plan, and a stable "recovery environment" in order to make your own recovery possible. This board, these forums, etc. Are simply just outlets, aren't at all the keys to real "tangible" recovery.

As far as your situation I can only say that you are so young, this WILL stick with you unless you get the required help, and the necessary changes are inacted before it's too late. As far as "throwing up" is concerned, do you do this intentionally? Or is it simply because of the "fullness" part of it causing you to become nauseas?

AuschwitzStatus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuschwitzStatus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuschwitzStatus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuschwitzStatus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AuschwitzStatus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    At 16 years old, I can only offer my own personal experience and my own story. But it's been heard far to any times. And as you stated it's not going to do what YOU want it to do, which is get you to eat more. and overcome this disorder. But you know what will? Doing it yourself. Again, that's one thing that needs to be re-iterated over and over again in this thread. We are here in order to offer help and support, but in the end you need to have a solid support system, plan, and a stable "recovery environment" in order to make your own recovery possible. This board, these forums, etc. Are simply just outlets, aren't at all the keys to real "tangible" recovery.

As far as your situation I can only say that you are so young, this WILL stick with you unless you get the required help, and the necessary changes are inacted before it's too late. As far as "throwing up" is concerned, do you do this intentionally? Or is it simply because of the "fullness" part of it causing you to become nauseas?
    No its definitely not on purpose vomiting..I think I just push myself too far and then it happen..idk why though because my nutritionalist said the more frequently I eat big meals, slowly my stomach will be able to handle more food. WonderPug recommended I just eat calorie dense foods to see if that works, so ill be trying that next week.
    Ill have a log started soon to track my eating progress nd I'll post it here.

Registered User Christian220896's Avatar
    Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christian220896 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A lot of people don't realize that ED's are much more of a mental disorder than a physical one. Sure I got up to a healthy weight, but without the right therapy, the thoughts to restrict are still there. I also feel myself slipping into bad habits again, and it sucks because I'm just really starting to build a foundation for lifting weights. I do well one day, but don't eat right the next and feel weak for my next workout.

Like I said in my previous post, I'm like 170 lbs now, and have a history with dieting to the extreme. I just think I have to make this 'cutting' known to someone else so they can tell me when to stop. I know I have to do it myself, but I just don't want to get really bad like I was.

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Christian220896 View Post
    A lot of people don't realize that ED's are much more of a mental disorder than a physical one. Sure I got up to a healthy weight, but without the right therapy, the thoughts to restrict are still there. I also feel myself slipping into bad habits again, and it sucks because I'm just really starting to build a foundation for lifting weights. I do well one day, but don't eat right the next and feel weak for my next workout.

Like I said in my previous post, I'm like 170 lbs now, and have a history with dieting to the extreme. I just think I have to make this 'cutting' known to someone else so they can tell me when to stop. I know I have to do it myself, but I just don't want to get really bad like I was.
    Tell a friend that you see daily of your goals and what needs to be done to accomplish them, hopefully they can keep you on the right track.

Registered User greeneggsandyam's Avatar
    greeneggsandyam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone had success breaking out of ruts? I know that I basically eat the same thing every day, and no matter what can't move beyond. It's a huge factor in how I got as low as I did, and need any suggestions I can get. Does anyone else have similar experiences?

Going to talk to my doctor tomorrow about Periactin...anyone tried/heard of it? Prescription strength pill that increases appetite. Will post results of visit tomorrow.

Originally Posted by greeneggsandyam View Post
    Has anyone had success breaking out of ruts? I know that I basically eat the same thing every day, and no matter what can't move beyond. It's a huge factor in how I got as low as I did, and need any suggestions I can get. Does anyone else have similar experiences?
    Be your own coach and set rules for yourself
    Today I will try one new protein, carba nd fat source
    or
    Today I will eat 1 meal entriely composed of ofdds I havent eaten in X long a period
    If you have trouble picking them yourself, literally find someone to help you create a plan and have it forced upon you.
    Founder of MMDELAD

Well today I made a big step and posted on ******** that I've had an eating disorder the past year and a half. I posted it because a lot of people either didn't understand what was wrong with me and rumors were starting to be spread(whether it be people who knew I had a problem or friends that had noticed I was different). I also wanted it to be a way for some people to maybe help keep me on track.

I think a lot of people I know will kind of have opened eyes to me a bit. I was sick of people thinking I just changed and became a person I never wanted to be. I figure the more people know the better chance I have of someone helping me and pushing me past this problem.

I had a lot of emotions flow through as I posted and had people like and respond to my status, but I feel a lot better now that it's out.

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThousandEyes View Post
    Well today I made a big step and posted on ******** that I've had an eating disorder the past year and a half. I posted it because a lot of people either didn't understand what was wrong with me and rumors were starting to be spread(whether it be people who knew I had a problem or friends that had noticed I was different). I also wanted it to be a way for some people to maybe help keep me on track.

I think a lot of people I know will kind of have opened eyes to me a bit. I was sick of people thinking I just changed and became a person I never wanted to be. I figure the more people know the better chance I have of someone helping me and pushing me past this problem.

I had a lot of emotions flow through as I posted and had people like and respond to my status, but I feel a lot better now that it's out.
    holy fuk repped i wish i had the nads to do this man, srs. i've lost contact with so many people because of it.

edit if you don't mind i'd like to see what people have said, if you don't feel comfortable posting pics or copypasting I understand I'm just interested to see the response.
    Johns Hopkins '16

Yeah here you go. the one comment is blocked a bit, the furthest left chat is actually my dad

I have no problems being open about myself...I'm just that kind of person

blurry as fuark though
    Last edited by ThousandEyes; 11-30-2012 at 08:54 AM.

ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been struggling for 4 years now. Made NO progress, been stagnant for ages. Binging sucks.

Have been refused professional help as I'm not purging afterwards so it doesn't classify as an ED which I think is BS.

Still have a counsellor to lean back on, but any extra advice would be great. I'm really strugging and have vowed to myself today was my last binge, only I've said this so many times.

How can I do this? I feel fhucking hopeless.

krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) krist7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In to help people!
    I know i still don't have the best body or anything, but i have determination and power of will to help people who are in the same situation as i was. So you can ask me anything you want through my ******** page: http://www.********.com/Cristoforus8 I know that the posts are in spanish, but maybe in the future i'll post in english too!
    I hope i can help you on anything!
    Like the ******** Page! http://www.********.com/Cristoforus8

From Vegan Anorexic 114 lbs to member of PETA(People Eating Tasting Animals) at 185 lbs

Goals acomplished: 1. beated anorexia and now im not affraid to eat. 2. reached 140 lbs, my mom has started to quit smoking. 3. Help people with eating dissorders.

Originally Posted by krist7 View Post
    In to help people!
    I know i still don't have the best body or anything, but i have determination and power of will to help people who are in the same situation as i was. So you can ask me anything you want through my ******** page: http://www.********.com/Cristoforus8 I know that the posts are in spanish, but maybe in the future i'll post in english too!
    I hope i can help you on anything!
    what has your body got to do with anything
    if someone sees you as inspiration because of your physique then they are still in need of help
    Founder of MMDELAD

Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Christian,

The regular weight training is going to help you a lot. So what if you can only bench 60 pounds, you will progress by setting realistic goals and sticking with your training. You'll tone up, and get stronger with time, Friend. Look at the "My FoodPlate" which replaced the old "Food Pyramid" last year. You're on the right track eating lots of veggies, but it should only be a fourth to a third of your intake. You gotta convince yourself that the experts know what they're advising regarding getting the protein, whole grains and fruits. You deserve it, Christian, and your weight will stabilize. The "right stuff" is just that. Good luck, and I hope to hear from you often in here. You'll find ppl who will support and encourage you.

Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chalky50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Krist7, I see "determined4000's" point, but I realize you meant that your body isn't the ultimate example. You're in good shape now, anyway. Just the fact that you are willing to help others with an eating disorder means a lot.

Hi Emma,

Excuse me for asking. Yes, I'm new in here, so maybe it's a good excuse for now to ask what is Rep Power? I noticed that you and a few others have mentioned "Reps", also. I, for the life of me, don't know even from within context what it means. I feel like I'm on a "snipe hunt". lol.
    Thank you for any info on this concern.

Thank you, Determined4000 for this excellent, encouraging post, and thank you Emma for starting this thread about eating disorders.