Andrea915 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Workout programs for coming back in good way

Hi to everybody, I would like to ask you if a program like this by Sami can be really helpful for coming back in a very good health way after a period of resting due a surgery.
    Usually used Sami different programs but this one never tried in this way!!
    Some of you is following this?
    Thanks!!
    Love you!!!
    Ps: if you have other ideas for others workout programs I will be so grateful!!!
    Attached Images

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of unnecessary buzz word and zero actual information. Hard to give advice on "booty burn" without knowing what that workout would even entail. Other than that, neverheard of the person so no idea what their credentials are and can't comment on whether or not they know what they're talking about. I do know of a female friendly beginner lifting program, strong curves by bret contreras. Should be able to find plenty of info and PDF docs about it by googling it.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Andrea915 View Post
    Hi to everybody, I would like to ask you if a program like this by Sami can be really helpful for coming back in a very good health way after a period of resting due a surgery.
    Usually used Sami different programs but this one never tried in this way!!
    Some of you is following this?
    Thanks!!
    Love you!!!
    Ps: if you have other ideas for others workout programs I will be so grateful!!!
    Not sure if you are gonna find the help you’re looking for here, in regards to THAT program. Most of us don’t have experience or insight to that kind of thing. What are your goals? Stats (BW, height, etc)? Training experience?