nukn_futz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

carbohydrates in supplements and a good keto vitamin

i`m about to start taking triazole and i`ve been taking fish oil capsules for a while now, do either of these have carbohydrates in them?

i`m also looking for a good multi vitamin while on keto.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nukn_futz View Post
    i`m about to start taking triazole and i`ve been taking fish oil capsules for a while now, do either of these have carbohydrates in them?

Triazole... no... not any that would be worth counting toward s amacro count. fish oil... i sppose it depends on the specific product, but for the most part, another no.

Any multi will do. Broad range of prices and formulas. I'd suggest looking into capsules as opposed to tablets at minimum.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Answer to first question: No

Since you are on keto, I would strongly recommend a quality multivitamin(not cheap generic centrum etc.) such as Orange Triad since it is quite easy to become deficient in certain vitamins/minerals while on a ketogenic diet and so it is vitally important that you supplement with both high dosages and high quality vitamins/minerals.
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

Originally Posted by greekmanman View Post
    Answer to first question: No

Since you are on keto, I would strongly recommend a quality multivitamin(not cheap generic centrum etc.) such as Orange Triad since it is quite easy to become deficient in certain vitamins/minerals while on a ketogenic diet and so it is vitally important that you supplement with both high dosages and high quality vitamins/minerals.
    thanks for the response`s

does AI perform have any carbs in it? the 4 capsule serving

besides the fish oil the only other products I use regularly are scivation whey and xtend

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why keto?

Why? Do you have epilepsy?

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS TO THEMSELVES?

Driven Sports

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    Why keto?

Why? Do you have epilepsy?

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS TO THEMSELVES?

because it works for me?

because I drop weight quickly on it?

because with enough protein intake I don`t notice any muscle loss, actually i`m fairly confident i`ve put on a few pounds of muscle in the past 6 weeks.

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because it works for me?

because with enough protein intake I don`t notice any muscle loss, actually i`m fairly confident i`ve put on a few pounds of muscle in the past 6 weeks.
    In for PTB's explanation ripping your anecdotes to shreds.

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because it works for me?

Carbs for thought:
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/res...ch-review.html

The full text referenced:
    http://www.ajcn.org/content/83/5/1055.full

I know it's long, but read it. There is literally no difference if you're eating adequate protein in a balanced diet, except if you enjoy keto, which is not likely for a normal person. In theory, the idea makes sense, but in reality, it's just a bunch of pseudoscience fluff.

A simpler pre-contest article from Layne Norton:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm
    Alan Aragon: Carbs and Fats: Friends After All?
    http://alanaragon.com/carbs-fat-friends-after-all.html
    Driven Sports

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    Carbs for thought:
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/res...ch-review.html

The full text referenced:
    http://www.ajcn.org/content/83/5/1055.full

I know it's long, but read it. There is literally no difference if you're eating adequate protein in a balanced diet, except if you enjoy keto, which is not likely for a normal person. In theory, the idea makes sense, but in reality, it's just a bunch of pseudoscience fluff.

A simpler pre-contest article from Layne Norton:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm
    Alan Aragon: Carbs and Fats: Friends After All?
    http://alanaragon.com/carbs-fat-friends-after-all.html

Great post as usual pinch.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Great post as usual pinch.

good god NO I dont enjoy keto, I just do it because I know its worked quickly for me in the past, I just had reconstructive knee surgery again and gained a bunch of weight sitting around.

good god NO I dont enjoy keto, I just do it because I know its worked quickly for me in the past, I just had reconstructive knee surgery again and gained a bunch of weight sitting around.
    Whatever you wanna do, man. Some people just find it easier to keep calories down on keto, and if it suits you, so be it.
    Driven Sports