Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Repped both of you to negate his neg. Will rep both of you as often as I can.

Originally Posted by Droopdx View Post
    He negs me off recharge every time lol
    Originally Posted by CobyWan View Post
    He's literally come around 6 times for me. With the same generic "Timmy" comment. Like what's the point? At least throw an actual insult in there.

The best part is he's still butthurt for me mentioning he's one ugly motherfuker 2+ years ago.

Hit a little too close to home I suppose.

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    Yep. I legit feel bad for him and rep him when I can hopefully making him feel better about his life (srs)
    On recharge with you. I don't neg or rep often, but I'll start just to negate his.

Funny how Bison NEVER negs me. I bet he actually tells people he doesn't care about reps (LOL), but he negs certain posters every chance he gets.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CobyWan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Appreciate the rep Loony but not necessary. I've gone months between checking in here and it never fails MBison is still here chit posting.

I honestly feel bad for the guy. He's a self-admitted broke, menial labor worker, Hispanic, unaesthetic body and face to match. The worst part is he still has to seek out all this negative attention posting with a dozen strangers, who have disliked him for years, due to his non existent real social life.

Somehow I feel like this post won't be seen because I'm on his ignore list even though he's already replied to me in this thread.

Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Appreciate the rep Loony but not necessary. I've gone months between checking in here and it never fails MBison is still here chit posting.

I honestly feel bad for the guy. He's a self-admitted broke, menial labor worker, Hispanic, unaesthetic body and face to match. The worst part is he still has to seek out all this negative attention posting with a dozen strangers, who have disliked him for years, due to his non existent real social life.

Somehow I feel like this post won't be seen because I'm on his ignore list even though he's already replied to me in this thread.
    All of this. I donโ€™t care about reps/negs (MBison accused me of rep trading tho lol). I just see them when I go to my CP.

I legit think MBison lives a sh*tty life. Seems so based off of everything I see on here. And I donโ€™t bother negging him. Hope he finds happiness in his life (srs)
    Horny.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think y'all do, but I'll gladly do something to annoy him.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    Nice neg, snaggletooth. A little sensitive are we?
    You like that last neg comment I left after you negged me again after recharge? I mean, I've only posted about twice a month for the last 6 months.

Can you say rent free?
    Originally Posted by Droopdx View Post
    He negs me off recharge every time lol
    Repped all of the above posters (deepfat, you're on spread).

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMFAO at the rent free support group ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    LMFAO at the rent free support group ํ พํดฃํ พํดฃํ พํดฃ
    Well, considering you negged me, I would say it's us who live rent free in your head. You know, similar to you living rent free in real life with mommy.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMFAO I see some of your names and I'm reminded that I don't like you.

The ignore list is great like that, don't have to read whatever is posted and I'm reminded to hand out negs.

I don't have you (Conquistador) on ignore you slipped through the cracks but you'll be on shortly.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post
    Well, considering you negged me, I would say it's us who live rent free in your head. You know, similar to you living rent free in real life with mommy.
    This. Negs me every time off spread, says heโ€™s living rent free in my head. Big olโ€™ yikes.
    Horny.

The ignore list is great like that, don't have to read whatever is posted and I'm reminded to hand out negs.

I don't have you (Conquistador) on ignore you slipped through the cracks but you'll be on shortly.
    Ah, the infamous Bison Ignore List. The list that is long and distinguished, like Slider's johnson.

Pro tip: When you click "View reply" for every person you have on "ignore" and then respond to them, it's not really an ignore list, now is it?

Here's some real life footage of TimmyBison from a few years back. Ran his mouth to the wrong skateboard, and it was his last known public appearance before the shame and humiliation he suffered caused him to run home and hunker up in mommy's basement for good.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

cry more sweetheart. It's so amusing how tender and easily upset your little frame is timothy. Please be shook somewhere else soyboy and if you are gonna ignore everyone then just post somewhere else kthxbye
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Off to a great start with that overthrow for a pick into double coverage....
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    reminder that mitch was drafted over mahomes and watson.
    O|||||||O

white supremacist

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    Off to a great start with that overthrow for a pick into double coverage....
    What do you mean bro obviously the WR's fault for not jumping up and catching that in double coverage!

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    What do you mean bro obviously the WR's fault for not jumping up and catching that in double coverage!
    Fuk youโ€™re right! Money Mitch dropped a dime there.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's truly astonishing how many times one guy can be so wrong.

ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trubisky should be brought to the back of the stadium and shot. He's that bad.

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Money mitch puts 6 on the board!

(Because he fumbled the ball to the Packers but hey)

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    TD to wrong team then fumble for touchdown to wrong team. How 'bout dat?

Will Bitchy Mitch break the record for most number of quarterbacks taking over for him getting benched in a season?
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I don't think y'all do, but I'll gladly do something to annoy him.
    Him and Jose-dawg have both negged me recently lol

He negs me every chance he gets too.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

I think I've repped him more times than he's negged me at least

Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    Off seeing ST at that #3

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Iโ€™m a Bears fan. 31 years. This is embarrassing. Nothing can save Chicago right now. And not that a penalty getting called would, but the refs legit missed two facemask penalties by two different players on the fumble. Had it been Rodgers, someone wouldโ€™ve been ejected.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
    Iโ€™m a Bears fan. 31 years. This is embarrassing. Nothing can save Chicago right now. And not that a penalty getting called would, but the refs legit missed two facemask penalties by two different players on the fumble. Had it been Rodgers, someone wouldโ€™ve been ejected.
    They would have been thrown in jail if it were Rodgers, but that's what happens when you're a good QB you get that special treatment

Josedawg is another one that is afraid to neg me lmao
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Reps on recharge. Since I got negged by him for repping two others he negged, this just seems like the right thing to do.