Closed Thread
Page 9 of 313 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
    -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    thats why i would recommend a color other than black
    Meh, IWB at 4 o'clock or appendix carry is my preferred method. But to each his own.
    -BMBC underground-

-Dallas Cowboys-

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    personally i dont care what or how people carry. if they want to carry a judge so what. if they want to carry a 22 so what.

some guys here vagina carry but im not complaining.

Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    Then again, I dont wear a photography vest because im not a hipster ******* and I dont wear a fanny pack because im not a middle aged fat guy wearing socks and sandles at Disney land.
    do i even lift

Originally Posted by -rhino- View Post
    Meh, IWB at 4 o'clock or appendix carry is my preferred method. But to each his own.
    your clothes determine your carry. im usually in gym clothes but if i wear pants/jeans, i switch

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tmac2206 View Post
    At a campaign event in Lebanon, Virginia in 2008, then-Senator Barack Obama said that he will not take Americans' guns away.

"I just want to be absolutely clear. Alright, So I don't want any misunderstanding when you all go home and you are talking to your buddies and you say, ah 'He wants to take your guns away.' You've heard it here, I'm on television so everybody knows it. I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away."
    What Obama says and what he does are usually different. He also said he was going to make healthcare affordable, mine has more than tripled since he took office.

Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    Lol at thread title. Wrote my representative and senators the other day. Got this back today. Inb4 tl;dr

Dear*Friend:
    Thank you for contacting me to express your concerns about the tragic shooting in Connecticut. I appreciate your opinion and welcome the opportunity to respond.
    On December 14, 2012, a gunman entered Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut and killed 26 people, including 20 children. This senseless violence has absolutely no place in our society. As a mother and a grandmother I cannot imagine the grief and horror being felt by the families in Newtown.* Let us all keep those who grieve and those precious innocent lives that were lost in our prayers.
    As a nation, we must come together and address the safety and well-being of our children, our communities and our loved ones. We need to examine all aspects that play into the violence that our country has experienced.
    The violence in Newtown, along with the numerous other shootings that have occurred in our country recently, raises many concerns about our mental healthcare system. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's National Survey on Drug Use and Health, roughly 45.9 million American adults aged 18 or older – 20 percent of the age group – experienced some form of mental illness in the past year. Of those diagnosable, only four in 10 received mental health services during that period to help address the problem. An additional 1.9 million youth aged 12 to 17 also experienced a major depressive episode during the same period.*
    With the high number of individuals affected by mental health issues, it is important to strengthen the capacity of communities to better identify and assist the needs of those suffering. Currently, the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that the country has 156,300 mental health counselors, meaning nearly 90 million Americans live in federal-designated Mental Health Professional Shortage Areas, compared to 55 million Americans living in similarly-designated primary-care shortage areas. Since the 1960s, impatient treatment spending has drastically declined as states moved away from institutionalization for the mentally ill. At the same time, the cost of mental healthcare has continued to increase, making it more difficult for individuals to seek assistance. By widening access and lowering the cost of services, professionals will have the ability to focus on early intervention and provide care before tragedies occur. *In short, a thorough review of our nation's mental health system and moving forward with solutions must be a top priority.
    We must also continue to look at violence which children are exposed to in their daily lives that may desensitize them toward the consequences of violent actions.* From movies and television to ultra violent video games, excessive and gratuitous is ever present in our modern culture.* I believe strongly in the First Amendment to our Constitution that guarantees freedom of speech, but we must balance that foundational right with the priority we have to protect our children.* The actions of those who peddle violence to our children for profit need to be examined and appropriate steps taken to protect our children from those actions.
    A school, particularly our elementary schools, must be the safest and most secure environment so that our children can focus on learning without parents having to fear for their safety.* A thorough examination of school security must be done and steps taken to address potential vulnerabilities our schools face.* The principle and the teachers at Sandy Hook Elementary acted in nothing short of a heroic fashion during this horrific event.* We must make certain that such heroism is not needed in the future from those who are trained to be educators.* Those educators primary focus must be on what they do best which is to educate our children safe in the knowledge that their school has adequate security from violence.
    The Newtown shooting has raised questions regarding gun ownership and rights. President Obama has appointed Vice President Biden to lead an effort to conduct a thorough review of our current gun.* Criminals, by definition, are simply not law-abiding so tougher laws placed on those who seek to abide by the law will have little effect on those bent on defying the law.* The best way to address gun violence is, as a society, to take a hard look at our current laws on the books, reform them if necessary, and enforce them to the letter of the law.*When proper enforcement of our laws is in action it does have a positive impact in reducing crime.* As a society we are each responsible for what happens in our communities, and therefore must always remain a strong vigilant public.
    Addressing the violence in our nation is a complex process. There are no simple answers and no one new law that can fully meet this challenge. Instead, it will take a concerted bipartisan effort to tackle these serious issues. I will continue to work with my colleagues to pass legislation that will deter community violence, bolster mental healthcare services and strengthen gun control laws while not imposing upon our constitutional rights.
    Again, thank you for your correspondence. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact my office. If you would like to stay up to date on the issues in Congress*and how they affect you, please sign up to receive my e-newsletter, The Washington Connection, at*candicemiller.house.gov. It has all of the information you need about current events in our nation's capital and their impact on Michigan's 10th Congressional District.
    My letter I got back said nothing about the pending AWB, just talking about how she is going to retire in 2012 and how many counties she has visited.
    The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who vote for a living.

Misc Firearms Crew
    Bicycle Crew

WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by proconsul View Post
    +1 to WreckEm for the 1500+ rounds of 5.45 that arrived at my door today.

Got a little under 4k rounds now, thinking maybe I need more than one 5.45 eater.
    Sweet dude. It made it in one piece? I was worried about it being 40 f'in pounds. Sorry for the loose rounds in the remington box lol, I found some extra so I just threw it in there. That 7n6 is pretty cool.. I used to just fondle it from time to time lol.
    Short Shorts Illuminati

neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wberry85 View Post
    Just picked up a Colt LE6920 MOE and a couple pmags! First semi auto rifle for me.

You MF'er I've been waiting on my local wally world to get these back in stock. Had them for $1,2??.?? (under 1,300) right before christmas
    ************************MISC Firearms Crew*************************
    ********************Official Misc Photography Crew********************

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neginfluence04 View Post
    You MF'er I've been waiting on my local wally world to get these back in stock. Had them for $1,2??.?? (under 1,300) right before christmas
    Do you think Walmart will ever put the ARs back on the shelf? I heard after the Sandy Hook shooting all Walmarts pulled ARs off the shelf out of respect. I went to mine that evening and they had none in the racks.
    The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who vote for a living.

Misc Firearms Crew
    Bicycle Crew

livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mauser88 View Post
    Can anyone confirm the rumors of Classic Firearms getting SVT-40s? I want one so badly and hope it's true.
    look here kunt, you best not be trolling me with these rumors because I want an svt40
    pr's:
    deadliftin: 475
    benchin: 325
    squatin (parallel): 415
    squatin (below parallel): 385
    incline dumbbell press: 115*8
    front squat: 315
    power clean: 260

stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    +1 to WreckEm for the 1500+ rounds of 5.45 that arrived at my door today.

Got a little under 4k rounds now, thinking maybe I need more than one 5.45 eater.
    Pictures or it didn't happen.
    itanimulli

Rejection is part of life and if you go around avoiding it, then you aren't going to realize everything this universe has to offer. The quick, sharp pain of rejection you feel is a very momentary fleeting feeling that will disappear. The pain of "what if", however, can last a life time

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wberry85 View Post
    Just picked up a Colt LE6920 MOE and a couple pmags! First semi auto rifle for me.

You MF'er I've been waiting on my local wally world to get these back in stock.

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nightmare69 View Post
    Do you think Walmart will ever put the ARs back on the shelf? I heard after the Sandy Hook shooting all Walmarts pulled ARs off the shelf out of respect. I went to mine that evening and they had none in the racks.
    I think they said they would then said they would continue to sell modern sporting rifles.
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

Originally Posted by nightmare69 View Post
    LOL I live in OK we couldn't give 2 ****s what happens in a gun free zone. I've missed out on buying a COLT 6920LE (MAGPUL) twice now by 1-2 people ahead of me in the last 2 weeks.

tmac2206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmac2206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmac2206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmac2206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmac2206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmac2206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmac2206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmac2206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmac2206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmac2206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmac2206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL I live in OK we couldn't give 2 ****s what happens in a gun free zone. I've missed out on buying a COLT 6920LE (MAGPUL) twice now by 1-2 people ahead of me in the last 2 weeks.
    Yea walmarts are for sure getting more, been reading on other forums about walmarts getting a couple here and there

Been camping out my walmart FedEx shipments because they have no clue when or how many they will get

Some walmarts will put you on a list to call when they come in but they aren't allowed to hold them, first come

proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by stiffdogg06 View Post
    Pictures or it didn't happen.
    WreckEm supplied the Wolf and 7N6 I stashed into the ammo can at bottom right (frickin awesome!). The unopened can and the Monarch/Silver Bear was my prior inventory. I only have 14 cheapo Tapco mags, so I loaded them all up in case I have company.

WreckEm supplied the Wolf and 7N6 I stashed into the ammo can at bottom right (frickin awesome!). The unopened can and the Monarch/Silver Bear was my prior inventory. I only have 14 cheapo Tapco mags, so I loaded them all up in case I have company.

everyone always tells me they are coming to my house is SHTF I'm leaving a note and directions to your place

livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) livebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    does anyone have an idea of what classic firearms charges to ship ammo

they have bulg 54r and some 7n6 but the price is already on the high side
    pr's:

proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) proconsul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    everyone always tells me they are coming to my house is SHTF I'm leaving a note and directions to your place
    It's hard to fully arm the neighborhood when the average gun in your collection costs $15,000 like Neg's.

Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's hard to fully arm the neighborhood when the average gun in your collection costs $15,000 like Neg's.
    No kidding! He's got quality stuff. It is easy to stockpile firearms when you're just buying all of those Commie, shovel guns.

Oh wait...I'm mixing you up with Hola.
    *MFC Illuminati*

*3-22-13*

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Moving on...

Originally Posted by livebrah View Post
    does anyone have an idea of what classic firearms charges to ship ammo

they have bulg 54r and some 7n6 but the price is already on the high side
    They charged me $40 to ship 1,500 rds... meh
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

I'm a brand whore but your collection if sold could buy Wesley Snipes Mansion

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why no garbage cans full of 91/30s?
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    Moving on...
    So I guess no more talks about power bottoms? If we must move on how about this?

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Moving on...
    Deleting flame posts amongst buddies in a chat thread?

Well, that'll do it for my tenure here in the MFC. Later, gents.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Poppy83 View Post
    No kidding! He's got quality stuff. It is easy to stockpile firearms when you're just buying all of those Commie, shovel guns.

Oh wait...I'm mixing you up with Hola.
    You wish you had a commie shovel gun... you mad its more reliable than anything you own?
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

for you Springfield FAN BOYS

Anybody know a former east bloc trooper? Or know what their procedure for cleaning up after using corrosive was?

Can't imagine the Sovs were hauling around windex spray bottles to clean up their 74s after a day fighting Muj in Afghanistan. I know the stories about urinating in the barrel, but I'm finding it hard to believe that this was the basic MO for dealing with 7N6 residue. Any idea what the SOP might be when using a garden hose and windex isn't practical?

So I guess no more talks about power bottoms? If we must move on how about this?

I'm glad she's sporting knee pads.

BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TlYANAAzRvQ/TJuUQOchPnI/AAAAAAAABYc/WTMbIYJQ-lE/s1600/rifle.jpg[img]
    she's already got the knee pads on ohlawd

edit- ^^^^ ok but I call sloppy seconds!!
    2W071 - Certified Rocket Scientist

405/315/515

Moving on...

They charged me $40 to ship 1,500 rds... meh
    that seems about the same as sgammo shipping

the 54r surplus is getting sold out at places so I'm really close to ordering a lot.... the only thing holding me back is waiting to see what classic firearms gets (think they said they had surplus ammo coming as well?)

I will be ecstatic if they get something like svt40's, dpm's, or dt28's... phuck that would be awesome
    pr's: