DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Failed! And proud of it. Plus ..... squats in socks

I have had fear of failure while squatting. I just could not force myself to go low enough when the weight was heavy enough to give me trouble for fear that I would not make it back up. That's so stupid - I mean, what are the ****ing safety bars for, right?? Just before my last trip to Germany I managed to break through my fear of squat failure. I went heavy, I went low, and on the 5th rep I just could not get up, so I had to dump the weight. Well, not exactly dump, I gracefully set it down on the bar. Stripped it down to 135, got deep down under, and squatted the mother back up.

Don't get me wrong - I'd rather have been able to succeed, but I am no longer afraid. I'm going deep without fear and I think it has really helped me. It hurts so good....

Next up - socks! Last week I saw a kid (ok, he's probably about 20, but at our age, that's a kid) squatting with just his socks on, and then read BodyHard's post on guys squatting heavy-@ss weights barefoot and in socks. So I gave it a go near the end of my light squat day on Friday (took me a while to remember about it). And the difference was remarkable - at least 2 more reps and feeling more stable. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow on my "heavy" (for me) squat day. Thanks BodyHard!

I feel like I'm getting my mojo back ("What the Hell are you talking about?" - Donald Rumsfeld)
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

SlabsofMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) SlabsofMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) SlabsofMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) SlabsofMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) SlabsofMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) SlabsofMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) SlabsofMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) SlabsofMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) SlabsofMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) SlabsofMuscle is not very well liked. (-100) SlabsofMuscle is not very well liked. (-100)
    Bares feet my bro. Sockz make you slippery and snap your neck if you know what Im sayin!!!!!!!!

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    I have had fear of failure while squatting. I just could not force myself to go low enough when the weight was heavy enough to give me trouble for fear that I would not make it back up. That's so stupid - I mean, what are the ****ing safety bars for, right?? Just before my last trip to Germany I managed to break through my fear of squat failure. I went heavy, I went low, and on the 5th rep I just could not get up, so I had to dump the weight. Well, not exactly dump, I gracefully set it down on the bar. Stripped it down to 135, got deep down under, and squatted the mother back up.

Don't get me wrong - I'd rather have been able to succeed, but I am no longer afraid. I'm going deep without fear and I think it has really helped me. It hurts so good....

Next up - socks! Last week I saw a kid (ok, he's probably about 20, but at our age, that's a kid) squatting with just his socks on, and then read BodyHard's post on guys squatting heavy-@ss weights barefoot and in socks. So I gave it a go near the end of my light squat day on Friday (took me a while to remember about it). And the difference was remarkable - at least 2 more reps and feeling more stable. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow on my "heavy" (for me) squat day. Thanks BodyHard!

I feel like I'm getting my mojo back ("What the Hell are you talking about?" - Donald Rumsfeld)
    I've been lifting barefoot since my bunion started acting up a few months ago. I don't know if I'll ever go back to wearing shoes.

Repped
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nicely done Doc. Getting confidence up is a real morale booster. At my gym there is no cage, just a old squat rack. I am still to scared to go low with heavier weights. It really puts a halt on progressing forward. It is good that you finally overcame the worries about putting the weight down. From now on you can focus on doing them heavy. Just keep your form up and you are good to go.

I deadlift and squat barefoot. People look at me strangely when I remove my shoes, but I don't care. Luckily I do not have smelly feet lol.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just started deadlifting in socks - the last two times, and it feels good --- you get to feel the weight spread across the soles and heels during the lift and I also get a better ankle flexion. I'm still using my PL shoes for squatting but I'm thinking of going to 'socks only' there as wellA
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000)
    an alternative would be to use those barefoot shoes that showed up on the market recently. They are excellent for yoga too..

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ulsak View Post
    an alternative would be to use those barefoot shoes that showed up on the market recently. They are excellent for yoga too..
    If you are talkng about those things with the toes in them, nothing looks more gay than a man in those.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    If you are talkng about those things with the toes in them, nothing looks more gay than a man in those.
    hehe, if you are safe with your sexuality you can even wear ballet shoes, man. But seriously, if you don't feel comfortable with barefoot shoes with separate toes, there are alternatives that look like regular shoes too. The thing is to have a natural contact on the surface your standing on. I wear socks myself, but I had many enough to burn I wouldn't hesistate to grab those gay barefoot shoes.

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I find that going deep really allows the legs to fully activate when you push the weight up.... If you failed ... you learned what your limits are. I would suggest backing off the weight and sticking with a lighter load, getting use to the deep squat and slowly add on. I guess this is what I like about the stronglifts 5x5...I started off quite light and next thing I knew I was deep squatting 230!

Great job getting past those fears though!

boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    few in the ov35 crowd have the ankle flexibility to squat barefoot.

David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been using a pair for lifting. LOVE THEM!

OP, nice job overcoming that obstacle!

David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000) David Wiggins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by boathead View Post
    SOmetimes it is not lack of ankle flexibility, but being too close and not sitting back enough.

trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I never understood the whole "drive your heels into the ground" with deads.. until I took my sneakers off. Same with Squats...
    --
    Knows a trial lawyer who knows how to defend himself in an online forum.

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reps for taking yourself to the limit!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fear is our worst enemy just as bad as negativity. Once you get past that, you are well on your way!

Glad I could help without knowing!
    On the list for Bannukah

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm making my first attempt at 1.5x body weight on Friday. I will make sure to remember this.

CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by boathead View Post
    Just crossed my mind, as a Navy man, that your user name has a very... uh, "unique" meaning for me

The ankle flexibility may be true, but not all squat methods require ankle flexibility. The more you sit back, the more vertical your shins will be, and the less ankle mobility you need. If you squat in a high bar/front squat/OH squat position that has your butt coming down between your heels, vice sitting back, then ankle mobility becomes and issue.
    GoRuck Challenge Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150446113

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." -Edmund Burke

"Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also." -Marcus Aurelius

jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jb4476 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Buy these. The difference is astounding.

I will never squat in anything else ever again. Oly shoes allow you to drop straight into rock bottom and sit upright doing so. Barefoot, socks, five fingers, they not compare. Not even close. This is the flexibility I have wearing these shoes:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3w_...bkE/edit?pli=1

They are the single greatest training investment I ever made. Seriously. BUY THEM. They're like $100 and will last you forever.

Get them here:

http://californiastrength.com/store/...tlifting-shoes
    Last edited by jb4476; 08-14-2012 at 01:37 PM.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you everyone!!

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    I've been lifting barefoot since my bunion started acting up a few months ago. I don't know if I'll ever go back to wearing shoes.

Repped
    Thank you. I'm now a believer too.

Originally Posted by BLaaR View Post
    Nicely done Doc. Getting confidence up is a real morale booster. At my gym there is no cage, just a old squat rack. I am still to scared to go low with heavier weights. It really puts a halt on progressing forward. It is good that you finally overcame the worries about putting the weight down. From now on you can focus on doing them heavy. Just keep your form up and you are good to go.

I deadlift and squat barefoot. People look at me strangely when I remove my shoes, but I don't care. Luckily I do not have smelly feet lol.
    Thanks! I should try socks on the deadlifts too.

hehe, if you are safe with your sexuality you can even wear ballet shoes, man. But seriously, if you don't feel comfortable with barefoot shoes with separate toes, there are alternatives that look like regular shoes too. The thing is to have a natural contact on the surface your standing on. I wear socks myself, but I had many enough to burn I wouldn't hesistate to grab those gay barefoot shoes.
    The ballet points just didn't work for me - but I got the stares

Originally Posted by David Wiggins View Post
    OP, nice job overcoming that obstacle!
    Thanks - I feel liberated, so to speak.

Originally Posted by trev71 View Post
    I never understood the whole "drive your heels into the ground" with deads.. until I took my sneakers off. Same with Squats...
    I definitely feel that drive much more now.

Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    Reps for taking yourself to the limit!
    Thank you! Now I need to raise that limit

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Fear is our worst enemy just as bad as negativity. Once you get past that, you are well on your way!

Glad I could help without knowing!
    Thank you - you have been a big help to me.

Originally Posted by michail71 View Post
    I'm making my first attempt at 1.5x body weight on Friday. I will make sure to remember this.
    Good job so far! Good luck and let us know how it goes. I'm sure you'll nail it. It will be a while before I get to that point, but I am determined to get there too. My long-tern goal to to squat twice my body weight - but don't wait up nights!

edit:
    Originally Posted by jb4476 View Post
    Buy these. The difference is astounding.
    I'll look into those!

edit again: OMG on the video. Now that is deep!
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Grats Doc! Not to sound like Monty but the mind is a powerful thing.

As for barefoot or socks while squatting...I'd agree it feels much better for me in socks than in shoes. I haven't tried in OLY shoes but with any type of running shoes it sucks. I like to drive through the heel and with socks I can actually feel it. Try it with deadlifting too.

Good luck!

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good for you OP!

FYI, wrestling shoes are cheap and basically have zero sole in them. I first tried chuck taylors as recommended on this board and they were good but the wrestling shoes feel much better to me. Found mine on Amazon a few years back for less than $40 and they are still holding up just fine. I do have to deal with the occasional 'are you a wrestler or something' question but no biggie.

lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just wear some old watersports shoes for everything, zero rise, flexible, bugger-all padding underfoot just like the barefoot style shoes and they survive being shoved in the washing machine every month or so to remove any sweaty odour. Only bad thing is my bike pedals are gradually chewing through the thin soles.

Body Transformation Mode droppingplates's Avatar
    droppingplates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droppingplates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droppingplates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droppingplates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droppingplates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droppingplates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droppingplates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droppingplates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droppingplates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droppingplates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) droppingplates has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To the OP, great job with breaking the failure barrier. That's an inspiration within itself. Secondly about those Addidas shoes that have the toes in them, I've seen several folks with them, heard they are comfortable but haven't personally tried them. That being said I have seen many men lately squatting barefoot, even believe Arnold did a big article on it back in his time. May have to give it a try some day.

Bev66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bev66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bev66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bev66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bev66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bev66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bev66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Merril and New Balance both have great barefoot shoes that look normal.
    You want to look for whats called a 0 drop, this means the heal and fore foot are the same distance off the floor...barefoot..

serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) serverunion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do squats and deadlift in my socks. I would like to get some sole shoes, but I have a lot of socks and they are cheap ;P