Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Ketones??

KetoMaster247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Good Stuff man makes sense. And by fat loss and not weight loss i mean that my main goal as of now isn't to make any huge muscle gains, but do know by lifting there will be some muscle gains as a by product of lifting heavy. So im at 160 i would like to stay at 160 just with less fat. So no weight loss just fat loss, with muscle slowly replacing the fat weight ill be losing.

zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xJellyBirdx View Post
    Whoa, do you do spreadsheets? Or is that a counter I'm not a familiar with?

Either way, I'm loving how that breaks down.

thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zeaview View Post

Looks like some mad scientist stuff eh!!!

Jelly showing off again; go Jelly!
    "It's all about getting back up"

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)

Yeah, I use spread sheets. I save foods I frequently eat so I can plug them in as I go and see the complete break down. It works for me. I use formulas that calculate everything as you plug food in the list. All the other ones I found online just are not as detailed as I wanted or required a password and I would forget it, etc.... lol, I also made one for my tdee. Just plug in your weight and BF% and you have all the calorie % for maintenance, cutting, and bulking for every single activity level.

Originally Posted by thesilent1 View Post
    Looks like some mad scientist stuff eh!!!

Jelly showing off again; go Jelly!
    lol just things I do to try and make it easier on me I'm OCD and like to see the big picture as much as possible. I hate not knowing.

Since I've been retaining water lately after weekends I decided not to count calories. Surprisingly, I weighed in at 224 in the aftermath of some carbs and a lot of food lol. Some pictures of some of my meals over the weekend....

smoked chicken, pepperoni, cream cheese, and some bacon I think?

One of my favorites, kraut and brats with some buffalo mayo. It is the good kraut too, not the vinegar crap.

Fried beef cube steaks, onion, cheese, bacon, egg, mayo, and an attempt at keto gravy that didn't turn out good.

Ate another full rack of ribs this weekend. I love ribs!!

The other half of the ribs with onion, kraut, and cheese.

wasn't a fan of the mayo but a huge fan of kraut, brats, and cream cheese.

5/12 Monday

Intake

Not 100% accurate but I'm ~3860 cals, <190g protein, <20g CHO, rest in fat.

Workout

Military Press: 10x90, 10x140, 10x180, 10x230, 10x230, 10x230 (added 5 lbs)
    Rear delt flies (pully): 10x190, 10x1190, 10x190 (up 5 lbs)
    Wrist rolls: 2x20, 2x25, 1x25, 1x25 (pushing for a 25 plate to be the new new)

Taking it easy this week to try and get a little recovery in. I want to hit 2 exercises a muscle group, hit it heavy and that is it. I'm also aiming for a higher intake this week to help with a little recovery. I've also had a lot of complements lately. Now that it is hot out and I'm wearing summer clothes some people have given notice to how big I am stature wise, and on some of my stronger lifts, and loss of weight. Helps the motivation . I'm also starting my rounded shoulder stretches this week. My chest is too tight to neglect anymore. Once I come up with a solid routine I'll share it, for now I'm trying out different things.

Also going to change things after this week in regards to my diet. Instead of eating heavy on the weekend I'm going to space it out of the weekdays. Tired of feeling lethargic on the weekends. I'm thinking Tuesday and Friday will be my higher calorie days, and in deficit on the weekends. See how I like that for a little bit. Ready to break 220 and get this train moving again.

Curious, anyone who is following this also have rounded shoulders??
    "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." -Ken Venturi

zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, I use spread sheets. I save foods I frequently eat so I can plug them in as I go and see the complete break down. It works for me. I use formulas that calculate everything as you plug food in the list. All the other ones I found online just are not as detailed as I wanted or required a password and I would forget it, etc.... lol, I also made one for my tdee. Just plug in your weight and BF% and you have all the calorie % for maintenance, cutting, and bulking for every single activity level.
    That sounds awesome man. You ever gonna give away your goods?

thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I concur!!! Jelly, you need to send us that holy grail!

PS: Those pics above should only be shown after 10pm for serious adult content rating!!!!

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I concur!!! Jelly, you need to send us that holy grail!
    I can give it to you guys in a .xls format, but I think that is it. I use google docs to store all this on, so you can probably take my .xls format and either use microsoft excel or probably use it in google docs as well if you have a google account. Let me know, if so I'll give you guys both of them. I'm always willing to help people in need.

5/13 Tuesday

Intake

~4376 cals, <190g protein, <30g CHO, rest in fat

Workout

Leg extensions: 10x90, 10x90, 10x110, 10x150, 10x190, 10x200
    Hamstring curls: 10x90, 10x90, 10x90, 10x130, 10x130, 10x130 (my hams are so imbalanced with my quads)
    Seated calf raises: 20x90, 20x90, 20x90

Pretty sure my body is going to hate me for this week but, meh. I was working on modifying my diet but decided to keep it because it has everything that I want, lol. I did come up with a different variation. I sub roasted chicken and pepperoni instead of sausage and beef.

Started my stretches last night and holy fried chicken did it feel a lot better afterwards. My chest is no where near as tight as it was. Everything wanted to sit normal after that. Kind of helps hold posture afterwards. Also going to change up the workouts now that it has been a solid 4-5 weeks. Want to add in some stuff, take some stuff out, try and make it a little more well rounded, ya know, getting bored.
    "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." -Ken Venturi

I can give it to you guys in a .xls format, but I think that is it. I use google docs to store all this on, so you can probably take my .xls format and either use microsoft excel or probably use it in google docs as well if you have a google account. Let me know, if so I'll give you guys both of them. I'm always willing to help people in need.
    That'd be sweet! I like the idea of having everything spreadsheet style anyways, I'm just more experienced with browsing through a spreadsheet thanks to timesheets and expense reports at work.

I'm also familiar with .xls formatted files too, go figure.

That'd be sweet! I like the idea of having everything spreadsheet style anyways, I'm just more experienced with browsing through a spreadsheet thanks to timesheets and expense reports at work.

Sounds like christmas is coming early me thinks!

Sounds like christmas is coming early me thinks!
    Cool stuff, I attached them at the bottom, hope they help.

5/14 Wednesday

Intake

3515 + the chicken and rib meat I had.

Workout

Biangler lat pulldown: 10x90, 10x140, 10x180, 10x230, 10x270
    straight bar bicep curl: 10x50, 5x70/5x60, 10x60
    Bent over DB row: 10x95, 10x95, 10x95
    wide grip bicep cirl: 6x120/4x108, 10x108, 10x108

My body officially threw in the towel today. I need to deload, without a doubt. My joints have taken a beating. Going to start Friday and go through all next week. This time deloading I want to lower my protein intake to some where around 150.
    Attached Files

^Fukk yeah! Investment well spent

5/15 Thursday

Intake

Cals: ~4712, ~200g protein, ~37g CHO, rest in fat and a lot of it.

Workout

DB chest press: 10x50, 10x60, 10x70, 10x85 (felt a lot better)
    Tricep Extension: 10x192, 5x204/5x192, 10x192
    DB chest flies: 10x45, 10x45, 10x45
    reverse grip single tricep pull down: 10x48, 10x48, 10x48

Anddd.... It is time to deload.

^Fukk yeah! Investment well spent

5/15 Thursday

Intake

Cals: ~4712, ~200g protein, ~37g CHO, rest in fat and a lot of it.

Workout

DB chest press: 10x50, 10x60, 10x70, 10x85 (felt a lot better)
    Tricep Extension: 10x192, 5x204/5x192, 10x192
    DB chest flies: 10x45, 10x45, 10x45
    reverse grip single tricep pull down: 10x48, 10x48, 10x48

Anddd.... It is time to deload.
    Damn!! That thing looks like it's got it's own zip code!!!!

OMG, just under 3K cals of fat; thinking of the possibilities..............yum yum

Damn!! That thing looks like it's got it's own zip code!!!!

OMG, just under 3K cals of fat; thinking of the possibilities..............yum yum
    A gallon of Frank's My favorite hot sauce!

You think 3k calories of fat would be fun, but it isn't lol.

5/16 Friday

Intake

~3652 calories, ~166g protein, ~33g CHO, rest in fat.

Night off from the gym to start deloading. Also getting ready to head out of town for the weekend. Good luck everyone and hope you all enjoy your weekend.

5/19 Monday

Intake

Cals: ~4k, 170g protein, 37g CHO, rest in fat

Workout

Military press: 10x90, 10x90, 10x90
    rear delt flies: 10x90, 10x90, 10x90
    Side lateral raises: 10x10, 10x10, 10x10
    Front lateral raises: 10x10, 10x10

Deloading ^

Went higher on the calories today than I wanted but I wanted to great rid of half a lb of Amish cheese so, meh. Going to try out eating <150g protein and I managed to get a PDF file of 'The art and science of low carb dieting' that I'm going to try and put all my free time into. I'm sure I'll enjoy it a lot more than Lyle's ketogenic book.

After getting back from the East side I needed some comfort food for dinner. Got some jalapeno brats, cooked some shiitake mushrooms in the left over oil and topped it on some kraut and ringed the plate with an avocado. Not going to lie, I really liked this whole plate, so good.

5/19 Monday

Intake

That sure does look good!!! yum yum!

sleep- work- lift- bacon resilience5241's Avatar
    resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5/19 Monday

Intake

Cals: ~4k, 170g protein, 37g CHO, rest in fat

Workout

Military press: 10x90, 10x90, 10x90
    rear delt flies: 10x90, 10x90, 10x90
    Side lateral raises: 10x10, 10x10, 10x10
    Front lateral raises: 10x10, 10x10

Deloading ^

Went higher on the calories today than I wanted but I wanted to great rid of half a lb of Amish cheese so, meh. Going to try out eating <150g protein and I managed to get a PDF file of 'The art and science of low carb dieting' that I'm going to try and put all my free time into. I'm sure I'll enjoy it a lot more than Lyle's ketogenic book.

After getting back from the East side I needed some comfort food for dinner. Got some jalapeno brats, cooked some shiitake mushrooms in the left over oil and topped it on some kraut and ringed the plate with an avocado. Not going to lie, I really liked this whole plate, so good.
    Speaking of jalapeno brats...there's still a smoked brat in my fridge that hasn't been eaten.

Let me know how the book is...PDF is good reading on my phone while I'm treading it up.

Jealous of your shoulder day - I was watching some of Elliott's old videos on the tread last night haha.
    If it is important to you, you will find a way.
    If it's not, you will find an excuse.

STRONGMAN TRAINING/KETO LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158537933

IG: willflex4cookies

That sure does look good!!! yum yum!
    It totally hit the spot, I love my brats and kraut! Definitely having this again this weekend.

Originally Posted by resilience5241 View Post
    Speaking of jalapeno brats...there's still a smoked brat in my fridge that hasn't been eaten.

Let me know how the book is...PDF is good reading on my phone while I'm treading it up.

Jealous of your shoulder day - I was watching some of Elliott's old videos on the tread last night haha.
    Emailed it to you Where did you get the smoked one and why hasn't it been eaten yet? I would have smashed it, lol.

He has a lot of good videos, I definitely enjoy his advice and fully trust him.

5/20 Tuesday

Intake

cals: 3399, 148g protein, 39g CHO, 273g fat.

Workout

Leg press: 10x180, 10x290, 10x290, 10x290
    seated calf raises: 20x45, 20x45, 20x45
    30 minutes cardio (burned ~376 cals)

Like Peter Attia, I'm now consuming a cup of heavy whipping cream a day now. Mix 4oz with a protein shake and the darn thing taste just like a dessert, a rich milk shake. Next week I'll be switching into a new meal plan I have that will have a lot of variety, <40g CHO, <150g protein, and back at 3,000 calories for cutting again. Start looking at how different macro compositions effect my gym performance.

It totally hit the spot, I love my brats and kraut! Definitely having this again this weekend.

Emailed it to you Where did you get the smoked one and why hasn't it been eaten yet? I would have smashed it, lol.

He has a lot of good videos, I definitely enjoy his advice and fully trust him.

5/20 Tuesday

Intake

Workout

Leg press: 10x180, 10x290, 10x290, 10x290
    seated calf raises: 20x45, 20x45, 20x45
    30 minutes cardio (burned ~376 cals)

Like Peter Attia, I'm now consuming a cup of heavy whipping cream a day now. Mix 4oz with a protein shake and the darn thing taste just like a dessert, a rich milk shake. Next week I'll be switching into a new meal plan I have that will have a lot of variety, <40g CHO, <150g protein, and back at 3,000 calories for cutting again. Start looking at how different macro compositions effect my gym performance.
    That protein shake sounds just like what I was having but I am quitting whey altogether now. real food all the way!!!!

5/21 Wednesday

Intake

Workout

Disc golf

5/21 Wednesday

Intake

Workout

Disc golf
    Dude, with those numbers I am expecting some hard core pics!!!!! haha

Dude, with those numbers I am expecting some hard core pics!!!!! haha
    It is pretty much the same thing I was eating minus a few things, sub a few things, and add a lot of whipping cream for fat calories, and a lot of green.

And I can't forget the Frank's. It makes it all taste delightful.

5/22 Thursday

Intake

Workout

Lat pull downs: 10x90, 10x90, 10x90
    DB bicep curl: 10x15, 10x15, 10x15
    Bent over DB row: 10x35, 10x35, 10x35
    Ezbar curl pully: 10x62, 10x62, 10x62
    30 minutes elliptical (~370 cals burned)
    Last edited by xJellyBirdx; 05-23-2014 at 10:35 PM.

5/23 Friday

Intake

Went disc golfing after work, wasn't able to make it to the gym after.

After a weekend, and a week or two of large caloric eating I am happy to say I'm beyond ready to get on the deficit train again. Started the new daily diet today. I've dropped protein, dropped some carbs, got a crap ton of green veggies in my food, a little more fiber, less cheese for blockage, and more fat.

The new breakdown goes like this....

Didn't really take any pictures of the stuff I ate this weekend but I did take two, one from a BBQ and one from a keto pizza I tried.

My BBQ meal. Venison burger, cajun brats and kraut, and stuffed mushrooms all topped with 1 avocado.

Keto pizza (cheese based crust). Not sure if I'll do this again or not. I'm sure I can modify it to make it better but this was simply too much cheese and that is from a guy who likes cheese. It is basically a cheese pizza casserole.

5/27 Monday

Intake

Cals: 2991, 145g protein, 31g CHO, 239g fat.

Workout

Bent over DB row: 10x60, 5x70, 5x80, 5x90, 5x100, 5x100
    Leg press: 10x270, 5x360, 5x450, 5x540, 5x630, 5x630
    DB bench press: 10x50, 5x60, 5x70, 5x80, 5x90, 5x90
    30 minutes cardio (~410 cals burned)

With last week being deload and this week being weird from the holiday I decided to take this week a little light. 5x5ish lifting today and Thursday, off days the other days except I'll be doing cardio. Trying to slowly work back into it. My knees still feel like crap though but everything else seems good. I'm going to keep my intake steady, a couple high calorie days, and really try to push my body further with lifting and try to get my endurance up. So things should be more exciting starting next week!

Good luck to everyone on their endeavors and hope you all enjoyed your holiday.

Forgot to add, weighed in at 222 lbs this week. After all the massive amounts of food and the pound of cheese plus yesterday lol. Thought for sure I'd be worse than that.

After a weekend, and a week or two of large caloric eating I am happy to say I'm beyond ready to get on the deficit train again. Started the new daily diet today. I've dropped protein, dropped some carbs, got a crap ton of green veggies in my food, a little more fiber, less cheese for blockage, and more fat.

The new breakdown goes like this....

Didn't really take any pictures of the stuff I ate this weekend but I did take two, one from a BBQ and one from a keto pizza I tried.

My BBQ meal. Venison burger, cajun brats and kraut, and stuffed mushrooms all topped with 1 avocado.

Keto pizza (cheese based crust). Not sure if I'll do this again or not. I'm sure I can modify it to make it better but this was simply too much cheese and that is from a guy who likes cheese. It is basically a cheese pizza casserole.

5/27 Monday

Intake

Workout

With last week being deload and this week being weird from the holiday I decided to take this week a little light. 5x5ish lifting today and Thursday, off days the other days except I'll be doing cardio. Trying to slowly work back into it. My knees still feel like crap though but everything else seems good. I'm going to keep my intake steady, a couple high calorie days, and really try to push my body further with lifting and try to get my endurance up. So things should be more exciting starting next week!

Good luck to everyone on their endeavors and hope you all enjoyed your holiday.

Forgot to add, weighed in at 222 lbs this week. After all the massive amounts of food and the pound of cheese plus yesterday lol. Thought for sure I'd be worse than that.
    All is well in my world again.

Hmmmmm..... I seem to have attracted a fan, the worse kind too, a veggie head. I hate veggie heads.

Anyways, did 30 minutes cardio again (~380 cals)

5/28 Tuesday

Intake

Don't really have much to say at the moment. Got to much going on in life. Wishing all the best of luck and success.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A little late to the party, but in for the knowledge!

Attractive food pics!

Will be downloading your .xls file, by the way, as it might help me out!

Hmmmmm..... I seem to have attracted a fan, the worse kind too, a veggie head. I hate veggie heads.

Anyways, did 30 minutes cardio again (~380 cals)

5/28 Tuesday

Intake

Don't really have much to say at the moment. Got to much going on in life. Wishing all the best of luck and success.
    Check you out having groupies!!!

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Will be downloading your .xls file, by the way, as it might help me out!
    Let me know if they do. I only made them because I'm OCD and like a better insight to what I'm taking in.

Check you out having groupies!!!
    haha, as long as they bring positive energy rather than negative!

5/29 Thursday

Intake

Workout

It is amazing how weak you can feel after taking a week off. I'm going to give this lower protein intake a try for a week or two with a heavier workout load and see what happens. If nothing good then I might need to increase my protein intake again but I shouldn't have to.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let me know if they do. I only made them because I'm OCD and like a better insight to what I'm taking in.

5/29 Thursday

Intake

Workout

It is amazing how weak you can feel after taking a week off. I'm going to give this lower protein intake a try for a week or two with a heavier workout load and see what happens. If nothing good then I might need to increase my protein intake again but I shouldn't have to.
    Is the fat split up intentional? Still new to this, but I noticed that you split between Saturated, Monosaturated and Polysaturated fats fairly evenly. Is there a specific reason for this, or does that just happen?

And yeah, the files you posted are pretty neat. Definitely give me something to work with on Sunday when I hit the local grocery.

Definitely appreciate it! Repped (when the forum lets me rep you!)

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Is the fat split up intentional? Still new to this, but I noticed that you split between Saturated, Monosaturated and Polysaturated fats fairly evenly. Is there a specific reason for this, or does that just happen?

And yeah, the files you posted are pretty neat. Definitely give me something to work with on Sunday when I hit the local grocery.

Definitely appreciate it! Repped (when the forum lets me rep you!)
    My current intake is ~51% SFAs, ~28% MUFAs, and ~21% PUFAs. I hold the belief that the majority of dietary fat should consist of SFAs and that the more saturated the molecule, the better. Not that I have anything against PUFAs per say, I'd like to note that it has been demonstrated that PUFAs are superior on a ketogenic diet, but based off what I have read I see my format to be better. SFAs help increase HDL and large LDL droplets. There is no reason to demonize SFAs, and studies show that people who take in PUFAs as the majority of their dietary intake have lower T levels than those who take in a majority of SFAs. MUFAs seem to be neutral. I also read an article where one guy did his own study in regards to the china study and linked the blame not on fat but on the lack of SFAs in peoples diet. It interested me. I also believe outside of plant based sources, most fats occurring naturally in most food sources tend to be in line with my format of SFAs>MUFAs>PUFAs>TFAs.

I just realized today that my bullet proof coffee yesterday was darker than normal and tasted different than today. I forgot to add heavy cream to my coffee yesterday so I actually took in ~400 calories less than I posted.

5/30 Friday

Intake

Workout

30 minutes cardio (~400 cal burn)