Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi Runnerddp

How are you Runnerddp? Have you been in Spain?. Can anybody tell me how to communicate specifically with some of you?.

Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi Corollapillar

Welcome to this web and thread although I've been here just for some days before you.
    We have some similarities: I'm 37, been master swimmer in my late twenties and early thirties at best spain's team. Great memories from those times but had to move and later I decided I wanted to get a stronger body and that meant gym. I feel I'm still under construction and finally now taking it seriously as Bodybuilding lifestyle makes me feel alive. As somebody said I think I need friend into this for motivation so here I am. I'm very far from America but Internet makes it possible...This message is getting too big I think

lost in translation

Hi Miami, I'm lost, who's Rod?

forksifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forksifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forksifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forksifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forksifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forksifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forksifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forksifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forksifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forksifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forksifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Second post ever.

Anyone coming to Pensacola for Memorial Day Weekend?
    "I myself am made entirely of flaws, sewn together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pro. View Post
    Hi Miami, I'm lost, who's Rod?
    My partner. Welcome.
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, guess what? Rockford is having its first Pridefest this June! And I've been invited to be on one of the committees, probably because of my standing in the arts/entertainment community. How exciting! That's all I know about it at the moment, will share more later.

Location: Rugby, Warwickshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Bazzarooo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

yay!

Loving the thread guys. Anything to add a bit of glam to procedings

Congratulations

Originally Posted by bhujerban View Post
    Hey, guess what? Rockford is having its first Pridefest this June! And I've been invited to be on one of the committees, probably because of my standing in the arts/entertainment community. How exciting! That's all I know about it at the moment, will share more later.
    What would you like Rockford to see about gays and lesbians?...I think we usually loose this opportunities to show that there are decent people living decent lifes being homosexual. What do you think?

Trempid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trempid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trempid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trempid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trempid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trempid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trempid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trempid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trempid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trempid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trempid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello Part 5!

sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

"No Homo"

How do you guys feel about the phrase "No Homo" that is so often seen on these forums?

Obviously in a place where guys are constantly judging each other's bodies straight men are going to be nervous about their sexuality questioned, but why?

I on one hand can see that this insecurity is why people use the phrase but I think it's completely unnecessary. I'm not sure if it offends me or not, because on one hand I can see that people are just clarifying that they're not gay, but on the other, why should guys have to think that others are going to think they're gay, and if they're sounds homosexual (I mean again, we're judging each other's bodies), then who cares?

Do women say no homo when they judge each other? haha

Sorry my thoughts are kinda jumbled. What do you guys think?

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Silly wabbit, turning trix is for.... oh wait....

Your thoughts are not jumbled, you pretty much called out the hypocrisy of the people who use that. Why the hell do people care if they are viewed as gay? There's nothing wrong with it, many perfectly normal everyday people are gay and happy. Isn't happy what it's about? Misery is no fun.

♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ I use no hetero!
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!

Bello trempid

Originally Posted by Trempid View Post
    Hello Part 5!
    Hi from your antipodes. Welcome to this thread

I haven't seen "no homo" yet as I'm new here but I think that if a man who talks about bodybuilding need to say " I'm not gay" as some kind of presentation, means he feels insecure, and assuming that there is no any kind of bullying here, then it's not our problem but his.

Thumbs up

I love that phrase!!!! It's what I feel every time I finish my workout !!!

p90xNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p90xNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p90xNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p90xNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p90xNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p90xNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p90xNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p90xNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p90xNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p90xNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p90xNick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gay bodybuilders? On this site? In a group? That's not getting trolled? Wow, I'm surprised.

If body wants to help me get together a summer workout program, I would be much appreciative. Send me a PM. I will love you forever!

sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillyxwabbitx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wonder though, if I'm complimenting someone on their progress or whatever am I supposed to say "no homo" since I'm not trying to come onto them, even though I am a homo? haha

MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sillyxwabbitx View Post
    I wonder though, if I'm complimenting someone on their progress or whatever am I supposed to say "no homo" since I'm not trying to come onto them, even though I am a homo? haha
    Ha, ha that's what I was going to post. I think for the most part they are complimenting another mans physique and clarifying that they are not coming on to them. I think it's silly but straight guys have many issues and gays in the closet have even more issues to deal with.

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you guys feel about the phrase "No Homo" that is so often seen on these forums?

Obviously in a place where guys are constantly judging each other's bodies straight men are going to be nervous about their sexuality questioned, but why?

I on one hand can see that this insecurity is why people use the phrase but I think it's completely unnecessary. I'm not sure if it offends me or not, because on one hand I can see that people are just clarifying that they're not gay, but on the other, why should guys have to think that others are going to think they're gay, and if they're sounds homosexual (I mean again, we're judging each other's bodies), then who cares?

Do women say no homo when they judge each other? haha

Sorry my thoughts are kinda jumbled. What do you guys think?
    It used to bother me, but I don't care I think it's kind of funny and I have not problem playing along with it.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been here 10 years and only came out here in 09. I joke around with guys on here all the time. And I even rep guys on here that are straight and if I know them a bit I'll even say some homo comment. I have never had a negative response and most of the time they rep me back and say something like thanks lol.

Every once in a while I end up posting back and for with someone that for whatever reason didn't get the memo that I was gay. I've ended up PMing them and told them that I was gay and that I wanted them to hear it from me first. Again I have never had anyone that stopped being my friend or treated me differently.

You are kinda new and it would be easy to turn you red. I would comment about them and I wouldn't say anything either way about homo. Most will just assume you are complimenting them (which you are) and you don't need to add the addition of no homo.
    Last edited by mntbikedude; 04-18-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Smile

I wouldn't say no hom, this is suppose to be a bodybuilding web to talk about body in a clean way. If we have to apologize for being bodybuilders, having good taste and being gay at same time, we maybe loose a bit our dignity and selfstem

Corollapillar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corollapillar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corollapillar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corollapillar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corollapillar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corollapillar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corollapillar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corollapillar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corollapillar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corollapillar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Corollapillar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well... there certainly are more than a few gay men who are very careful not to be confused as being heterosexual!

wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pro. View Post

I love that phrase!!!! It's what I feel every time I finish my workout !!!
    lol.. I heard it from someone on the Misc before... so I stole it!

Originally Posted by p90xNick View Post
    Gay bodybuilders? On this site? In a group? That's not getting trolled? Wow, I'm surprised.

If body wants to help me get together a summer workout program, I would be much appreciative. Send me a PM. I will love you forever!
    We get trolled by Miscers every now and again... they soon get bored.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    You are kinda new and it would be easy to turn you red. I would comment about them and I wouldn't say anything either way about homo. Most will just assume you are complimenting them (which you are) and you don't need to add the addition of no homo.
    Just to clarify i was kind of kidding, I'm obviously not going to use the phrase, as I'm comfortable with who I am, and of course have no issues with people thinking (knowing) I'm a homo. I'm not "turned red" by the issue, just kind of awkward to come upon... almost like the moment when one of your friends says "that's gay"

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had a great time at the ballgame tonite! The Marlins beat the scrubs...temps in the lo-mid 70s.....lots of hot eye candy...!!
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

Just to clarify i was kind of kidding, I'm obviously not going to use the phrase, as I'm comfortable with who I am, and of course have no issues with people thinking (knowing) I'm a homo. I'm not "turned red" by the issue, just kind of awkward to come upon... almost like the moment when one of your friends says "that's gay"
    LOL by saying that you could be turned red over the issue. What I meant is your reputation. The squares under your rep power right now are green. With such a low rep it would be easy to make those turn red if someone negged you.

Nagalfar

Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    LOL by saying that you could be turned red over the issue. What I meant is your reputation. The squares under your rep power right now are green. With such a low rep it would be easy to make those turn red if someone negged you.
    haha oh, well, not planning on calling anyone out!

mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by forksifter View Post
    second post ever.

Anyone coming to pensacola for memorial day weekend?
    i wish!!

Did STEPS ever make it in the USA??

Anyways... they broke up many years ago, and have reformed and I'm seeing them at London's O2 (formerly known as the Millennium Dome) tonight!

MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wouldlikemuscle View Post
    Did STEPS ever make it in the USA??

Anyways... they broke up many years ago, and have reformed and I'm seeing them at London's O2 (formerly known as the Millennium Dome) tonight!

Never heard of them, can you sing one of their top hits? Have fun!

Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast