Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Muscle memories and calories deficit question?

Let's say I haven't trained for like 3 months then i lose a significant amount of muscle mass. Say i come back to the gym and start workout again but i'm on a low carbs 500 calories deficit. Will i be able to gain back all my muscles that i had before i stopped working out even on a calories deficit diet?

Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No.

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nobody will know until you try it. we can give scenarios if you want, but what good will that do?
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wheysted123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Trijicon View Post
    No.
    damn so i have to bulk...

Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
    nobody will know until you try it. we can give scenarios if you want, but what good will that do?
    i'll try it

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Without posting more information, it is hard to know. What is your resting/maintenance calories? What are you eating now? Macros?

Bottom line, it IS easier to regain muscle and 3 months is not that long. If your protein is low and you don't have enough carbs, your progress will be hampered though.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Wheysted123 View Post
    Let's say I haven't trained for like 3 months then i lose a significant amount of muscle mass. Say i come back to the gym and start workout again but i'm on a low carbs 500 calories deficit. Will i be able to gain back all my muscles that i had before i stopped working out even on a calories deficit diet?
    Gaining back your muscle on a low carb diet is going to be difficult. I would aim for up to 500 extra calories per day to start....then dial back to trim

BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Comes down to that whole macro deficit or surplus. With your time our of the gym, I'd be more worried about getting the correct form back and food plan in check. If I was you, I'd eat a little on the surplus side and then add in cardio 3 times a week to also burn some of the 3 months that you were stagnant,.
    ~*~* THIS SPACE FOR SUPPLEMENT COMPANY RENT ~*~*

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ________________.