Reply
Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1921

Thread: Keto Misc

  1. #1381
    Banned BG41's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Age: 35
    Posts: 970
    Rep Power: 0
    BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)
    BG41 is offline
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    What are you talking about? Eating cookies everyday? No way in hell would I do that.

    I am not on low carb NOW but have been for overyear -- and I looked a hell of a lot better than you, i guarantee it.

    I am on a moderate carb diet now becuase I am getting over 4-5months of sickness etc....and I need TEH MUSCKELZ


    Taking in carbs PWO is not a carbup.....geeze, you really don't know how this game works.

    FYI, it's you are or you're....not U and UR....go back to grade school.
    I like how u say u love jesus so much, but then neg me when u dont agree insted of debating because u know u will lose. And u curse me out and call me names..... that dont sound like u love jesus to me. Then u exhibit lots of pride in yourself and vanity in your looks, aren't those some of the Deadly sins? At least u know what u get with me, im not trying to impress anyone, im just telling the truth about low carb diets. U r telling lies. Ur the wolf in sheeps clothing
    Reply With Quote

  2. #1382
    Not banned afterall MarkVI's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 18,746
    Rep Power: 43415
    MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MarkVI is offline
    Originally Posted by BG41 View Post
    I like how u say u love jesus so much, but then neg me when u dont agree insted of debating because u know u will lose. And u curse me out and call me names..... that dont sound like u love jesus to me. Then u exhibit lots of pride in yourself and vanity in your looks, aren't those some of the Deadly sins? At least u know what u get with me, im not trying to impress anyone, im just telling the truth about low carb diets. U r telling lies. Ur the wolf in sheeps clothing
    Lol -- what does negging someone and working hard have anything to do me loving Jesus? way to go and try to judge someone else's walk lol...i admit my tongue gets a little loose but I'm a work in progress. And I don't have vanity. But yes I am proud of the hard work and results of my bodybuilding./...going from 280 to the stage is quite an accomplishment, and I do give all the credit to Christ.

    thing is, we have no idea what we get from you -- you're angry, don't get along with anyone and we have no idea if you practice what you preach because you're too afraid to post a picture of your hard work. It's not like anyones gonna laugh if you don't have a 6 pack man.
    www.xccellence.com


    FKK.....We don't play

    Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

    - Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com
    Reply With Quote

  3. #1383
    Banned BG41's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Age: 35
    Posts: 970
    Rep Power: 0
    BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)
    BG41 is offline
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    Please find where I said I eat my little sisters cookies everyday, considering my sister lives 200miles away from me....epic fail.

    Trust me, pnuemonia has nothing to do with not doing KETO, I've gotten Pnuemonia ON keto -- I am just really suseptible.....and a car accident making me bed ridden certainly has nothing to do with my diet.

    And please, post a picture and let's see all your hard work....
    I just wrote what u said about eating cookies everyday, maybe that was a lie, maybe u r lying now, i cant tell with u, u contradict yourself constantly. Ha ha, and yes your diet will make u more suseptible to any virus or diseas. Plus it determins how quickly u will overcome it. It sounds to me like your immune system is suppressed. And do u know what has been linked to that.... CARBS!! You need to stop reading broscience and read from real scientists
    Reply With Quote

  4. #1384
    Banned BG41's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Age: 35
    Posts: 970
    Rep Power: 0
    BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)
    BG41 is offline
    Yes being prideful is a deadly sin bro. Are u scared you r going to hell now? I like how christian can jusify any evil they do as " well we all make mistakes" but when they see someone like me, instantly i am satan. Ha ha. I get along with everybody, just not you are other people who HURT others with thier false info. Why dont u post your real weight? r u scared people will know you r like 150lbs? I dont post a pic of me because i am a musican and I dont need people who disagree with me going to myspace or cdbaby or itunes and posting lies about me. So u credit god for your weight loss, who do u credit for letting premature babies die everyday even though the parents pray for them to live? Who gets the cedit for letting a man die of cancer at 60 after spending his whole life preaching and helping people, and leaves his wife with very little money so she loses the house, the car and all posessions? Who gets credit for that?
    Reply With Quote

  5. #1385
    Not banned afterall MarkVI's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 18,746
    Rep Power: 43415
    MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MarkVI is offline
    Originally Posted by BG41 View Post
    I just wrote what u said about eating cookies everyday, maybe that was a lie, maybe u r lying now, i cant tell with u, u contradict yourself constantly. Ha ha, and yes your diet will make u more suseptible to any virus or diseas. Plus it determins how quickly u will overcome it. It sounds to me like your immune system is suppressed. And do u know what has been linked to that.... CARBS!! You need to stop reading broscience and read from real scientists

    Please find the quote of me saying this.


    Originally Posted by BG41 View Post
    Yes being prideful is a deadly sin bro. Are u scared you r going to hell now? I like how christian can jusify any evil they do as " well we all make mistakes" but when they see someone like me, instantly i am satan. Ha ha. I get along with everybody, just not you are other people who HURT others with thier false info. Why dont u post your real weight? r u scared people will know you r like 150lbs? I dont post a pic of me because i am a musican and I dont need people who disagree with me going to myspace or cdbaby or itunes and posting lies about me. So u credit god for your weight loss, who do u credit for letting premature babies die everyday even though the parents pray for them to live? Who gets the cedit for letting a man die of cancer at 60 after spending his whole life preaching and helping people, and leaves his wife with very little money so she loses the house, the car and all posessions? Who gets credit for that?



    You obviously have done no research in what Christians believe or what the Bible says. Because you would have found the answers to all of those questions and understood about the pride. i have pride in the result, i do not have pride in my own strength becuase I could have never done that on my own. Please, read some of Pauls epistles before you try and make wild claims about Christianity.


    I just can't even believe some of the rediculously childish things you've said.




    Oh yeah! I can you put you on my ignore list....sweeeet!
    Last edited by MarkVI; 08-22-2008 at 08:20 PM.
    www.xccellence.com


    FKK.....We don't play

    Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

    - Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com
    Reply With Quote

  6. #1386
    Registered User anarchi's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Age: 43
    Posts: 337
    Rep Power: 191
    anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anarchi is offline
    markVI FTW !
    Reply With Quote

  7. #1387
    Hard Work Pays Off Korry1's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: Texas, United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 2,667
    Rep Power: 873
    Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Korry1 is offline

    Talking Since it says "Ask Me" on your user title...

    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    ...

    I wanted to ask you how long it took you to get to your low bf% and what was your weight/bf % when you started...


    (if you already have a thread talking about it, could I have the link, please... )
    Reply With Quote

  8. #1388
    Alumnus PennState's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2003
    Location: Leesburg, Virginia, United States
    Age: 34
    Posts: 1,546
    Rep Power: 236
    PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    PennState is offline
    Originally Posted by BG41 View Post
    Yes being prideful is a deadly sin bro. Are u scared you r going to hell now? I like how christian can jusify any evil they do as " well we all make mistakes" but when they see someone like me, instantly i am satan. Ha ha. I get along with everybody, just not you are other people who HURT others with thier false info. Why dont u post your real weight? r u scared people will know you r like 150lbs? I dont post a pic of me because i am a musican and I dont need people who disagree with me going to myspace or cdbaby or itunes and posting lies about me. So u credit god for your weight loss, who do u credit for letting premature babies die everyday even though the parents pray for them to live? Who gets the cedit for letting a man die of cancer at 60 after spending his whole life preaching and helping people, and leaves his wife with very little money so she loses the house, the car and all posessions? Who gets credit for that?

    Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, Read it, scrutinize it, question it, and then come back to this argument.

    Looks like someone is the product of some propaganda.

    And yes, i've read the book and many other religious books. And no, i'm not christian. But yes, I do believe that your god is my god.
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

    Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

    Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF
    Reply With Quote

  9. #1389
    SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Location: New Jersey, United States
    Age: 34
    Posts: 8,316
    Rep Power: 27588
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Greek_Elite is offline
    Originally Posted by PennState View Post
    Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, Read it, scrutinize it, question it, and then come back to this argument.

    Looks like someone is the product of some propaganda.

    And yes, i've read the book and many other religious books. And no, i'm not christian. But yes, I do believe that your god is my god.
    and your land is my land.... i fail i know
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

    Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

    PM for Bonobos referral
    Reply With Quote

  10. #1390
    Not banned afterall MarkVI's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 18,746
    Rep Power: 43415
    MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MarkVI is offline
    Originally Posted by Korry1 View Post
    I wanted to ask you how long it took you to get to your low bf% and what was your weight/bf % when you started...


    (if you already have a thread talking about it, could I have the link, please... )
    July 1st 2004 I was 280lbs bf no idea, by May 1st 2005 I was 11olbs bf toooo low. I didn't know much aout proper training or nutrition so I lost too much


    Then I gained weight and muscle back, learne and jumped on keto at 170ish 15% and got to 160 7% then 153uish at 4%....that took 4 months from 15 to 4. I gained 80lbs on my DL too.

    Originally Posted by Greek_Elite View Post
    and your land is my land.... i fail i know
    From Caleefooornia


    Originally Posted by PennState View Post
    Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, Read it, scrutinize it, question it, and then come back to this argument.

    Looks like someone is the product of some propaganda.

    And yes, i've read the book and many other religious books. And no, i'm not christian. But yes, I do believe that your god is my god.
    #2 book of all time IMO. I can't see how you read and not say " wow, how can Christianity NOT be true?"
    www.xccellence.com


    FKK.....We don't play

    Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

    - Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com
    Reply With Quote

  11. #1391
    Hard Work Pays Off Korry1's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: Texas, United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 2,667
    Rep Power: 873
    Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Korry1 is offline
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    July 1st 2004 I was 280lbs bf no idea, by May 1st 2005 I was 11olbs bf toooo low. I didn't know much aout proper training or nutrition so I lost too much


    Then I gained weight and muscle back, learne and jumped on keto at 170ish 15% and got to 160 7% then 153uish at 4%....that took 4 months from 15 to 4. I gained 80lbs on my DL too.
    wow, thats amazing... went from 15% to 4% in 4 months on Keto...

    so, I guess there is hope for me reaching the single digits in bf %


    thanks for sharing...
    Reply With Quote

  12. #1392
    Not banned afterall MarkVI's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 18,746
    Rep Power: 43415
    MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MarkVI is offline
    Originally Posted by Korry1 View Post
    wow, thats amazing... went from 15% to 4% in 4 months on Keto...

    so, I guess there is hope for me reaching the single digits in bf %


    thanks for sharing...
    Oh yeah man -- you betcha, just gotta do that 1 hour liss every morning lol.
    www.xccellence.com


    FKK.....We don't play

    Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

    - Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com
    Reply With Quote

  13. #1393
    Hard Work Pays Off Korry1's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: Texas, United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 2,667
    Rep Power: 873
    Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Korry1 is offline
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    Oh yeah man -- you betcha, just gotta do that 1 hour liss every morning lol.
    ahh... thats what I have been missing... been doing 30 mins off and on... (need to do everyday, and I guess like you said, 1 hour)
    Reply With Quote

  14. #1394
    Not banned afterall MarkVI's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 18,746
    Rep Power: 43415
    MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MarkVI is offline
    Originally Posted by Korry1 View Post
    ahh... thats what I have been missing... been doing 30 mins off and on... (need to do everyday, and I guess like you said, 1 hour)
    Well work up to an hour -- you don' have to start right away. I woke up and walked around my the outside of my house.....a 3000 passengar luxury cruise ship lol for those 4 months.
    www.xccellence.com


    FKK.....We don't play

    Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

    - Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com
    Reply With Quote

  15. #1395
    Hard Work Pays Off Korry1's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: Texas, United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 2,667
    Rep Power: 873
    Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Korry1 is offline
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    Well work up to an hour -- you don' have to start right away. I woke up and walked around my the outside of my house.....a 3000 passengar luxury cruise ship lol for those 4 months.


    I can do an hour, no problem... just getting my lazy butt to wake up earlier in the AM do 1 hour LISS... lol... just gonna have to readjust, and roll with the punches...


    guess I better head to sleep now... lol... usually wake up at 5am, but end up on bb.com to check threads... (probably need to cut that out, and go straight to the gym and save about 30 mins reading messages)
    Reply With Quote

  16. #1396
    Banned BG41's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Age: 35
    Posts: 970
    Rep Power: 0
    BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)
    BG41 is offline
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    Please find the quote of me saying this.







    You obviously have done no research in what Christians believe or what the Bible says. Because you would have found the answers to all of those questions and understood about the pride. i have pride in the result, i do not have pride in my own strength becuase I could have never done that on my own. Please, read some of Pauls epistles before you try and make wild claims about Christianity.


    I just can't even believe some of the rediculously childish things you've said.




    Oh yeah! I can you put you on my ignore list....sweeeet!

    HA HA HA.. Dude I was raised in church. I went to christian school. I had to go to church 3 times a week for 18 years, and got preached too at school every day from K-12. So u may want to get the facts. Ive memorized more Bible than u will ever read. Ha. EPIC FAIL BRO!

    Reply With Quote

  17. #1397
    Registered User dazraf26's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2007
    Location: United States
    Age: 39
    Posts: 878
    Rep Power: 171
    dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dazraf26 is offline
    Anyone ever stack SizeOn+Superpump250 while doing a keto diet?
    We learn something every day, and lots of times it's that what we learned the day before was wrong.
    - Bill Vaughan

    Failure comes from thinking, and we can not think our way to a better life!
    Reply With Quote

  18. #1398
    Banned BG41's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Age: 35
    Posts: 970
    Rep Power: 0
    BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)
    BG41 is offline
    Originally Posted by PennState View Post
    Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, Read it, scrutinize it, question it, and then come back to this argument.

    Looks like someone is the product of some propaganda.

    And yes, i've read the book and many other religious books. And no, i'm not christian. But yes, I do believe that your god is my god.
    What?? Dude ive memorized more Bible verses than C.S. Lewis. There is a problem with the bible that most people dont get. When it was put together all those years ago, they picked through it and only included texts that supported their case. And when it was translated into the KINGS english, there are numerouse ong translations, simply because the english language does not have words for the ancient languages. Such as when the word "LOVE" is used, thats because we dont have a word for "Agape" trust me u dont want to try to deate me on religion, Ive actually lived it from the moment I was born. And iv come to see it does more harm than good. Yes some people find comfort in it, and thats fine. But this thread is not about religion. I was mentioning to Mark how un -christ like he is acting. I dont want to turn this into a religious debate, there are other threads for that. Im not here to argue but at the same time I WILL NOT be pushed around. Or let wrong HURTFUL info go unrequited.

    OH, and thanks to all u guy that have repped me, and for your comments, it hasent pulled me out the red, but thats not even the point, just glad u can see past all the BS and notice truth. Thanks

    Last edited by BG41; 08-23-2008 at 01:27 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #1399
    Banned Emma-Leigh's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2003
    Location: NSW, Australia
    Posts: 16,110
    Rep Power: 0
    Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Emma-Leigh is offline
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    Right Dumbass......I put you in the red btw.....u mad?
    Actually... that was me who did that....


    Anywho --> Take this as a friendly mod reminder (to all involved in the flaming) to please mind your manners. We mods have had complaints about this thread (x many) and if the remarks keep flying we will have to get out the banning stick....

    Thanking you all....

    - Your friendly Mod Wench.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #1400
    Trimming the Fat Lemonzest's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 40
    Posts: 1,206
    Rep Power: 197
    Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lemonzest is offline
    Coming up to 60 hours now, and feeling great now, why is my sleep better? lost another 0.4kg (0.88lbs) all yesterday i was having alot of gas problems!!! wind factory.
    Reply With Quote

  21. #1401
    Banned BG41's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Age: 35
    Posts: 970
    Rep Power: 0
    BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)
    BG41 is offline
    Originally Posted by Lemonzest View Post
    Coming up to 60 hours now, and feeling great now, why is my sleep better? lost another 0.4kg (0.88lbs) all yesterday i was having alot of gas problems!!! wind factory.
    Because your body is trying to reserve all energy, it wants u to sleep. Anyway try the Fat fast.

    Its 5 meals a day. with 200 calories each meal. to make a total of 1000 cals a day. Diet consists of 90% of your calories from fat.

    So a good "meal" is 2 egg YOLKS (do not eat the white) With 1Tblsp of Mayo.

    This will shred u fast. But it is dangerouse. This is what hospitals use on patience that need a surgery quick, but are to FAT for them to operate.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #1402
    Banned boyscouT's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Posts: 18,747
    Rep Power: 0
    boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    boyscouT is offline
    BG41, ever consider posting your viewpoints in R/P?
    Reply With Quote

  23. #1403
    Trimming the Fat Lemonzest's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 40
    Posts: 1,206
    Rep Power: 197
    Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lemonzest is offline
    Originally Posted by BG41 View Post
    Because your body is trying to reserve all energy, it wants u to sleep. Anyway try the Fat fast.

    Its 5 meals a day. with 200 calories each meal. to make a total of 1000 cals a day. Diet consists of 90% of your calories from fat.

    So a good "meal" is 2 egg YOLKS (do not eat the white) With 1Tblsp of Mayo.

    This will shred u fast. But it is dangerouse. This is what hospitals use on patience that need a surgery quick, but are to FAT for them to operate.
    I used to do a fat fast every wednesday and sunday, but i've found i'm less hungry eating nothing than when i ate 1000 cals of fat.

    Btw weights gone from 82.2kg 21.8 BF% to 80.8kg 21.2 BF% so i dont think i've lost much if any muscle?
    Reply With Quote

  24. #1404
    Alumnus PennState's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2003
    Location: Leesburg, Virginia, United States
    Age: 34
    Posts: 1,546
    Rep Power: 236
    PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    PennState is offline
    Originally Posted by BG41 View Post
    What?? Dude ive memorized more Bible verses than C.S. Lewis. There is a problem with the bible that most people dont get. When it was put together all those years ago, they picked through it and only included texts that supported their case. And when it was translated into the KINGS english, there are numerouse ong translations, simply because the english language does not have words for the ancient languages. Such as when the word "LOVE" is used, thats because we dont have a word for "Agape" trust me u dont want to try to deate me on religion, Ive actually lived it from the moment I was born. And iv come to see it does more harm than good. Yes some people find comfort in it, and thats fine. But this thread is not about religion. I was mentioning to Mark how un -christ like he is acting. I dont want to turn this into a religious debate, there are other threads for that. Im not here to argue but at the same time I WILL NOT be pushed around. Or let wrong HURTFUL info go unrequited.

    OH, and thanks to all u guy that have repped me, and for your comments, it hasent pulled me out the red, but thats not even the point, just glad u can see past all the BS and notice truth. Thanks


    Thats your problem right there. Christianity isn't about memorizing bible versus or even reading it. It is about an overwhelming moral good in the world and your ability to follow it. Basically take Christianity, throw away the church, the bible, and any other tangible artifacts of the religion and get down to its basic values. Like I said, go read the book it just might enlighten you a little toward what Christianity REALLY is.

    Your argument is like saying all Muslim people are bad and wrong just because the major publicized sects are psycho
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

    Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

    Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF
    Reply With Quote

  25. #1405
    Banned BG41's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Age: 35
    Posts: 970
    Rep Power: 0
    BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)
    BG41 is offline
    Originally Posted by PennState View Post
    Thats your problem right there. Christianity isn't about memorizing bible versus or even reading it. It is about an overwhelming moral good in the world and your ability to follow it. Basically take Christianity, throw away the church, the bible, and any other tangible artifacts of the religion and get down to its basic values. Like I said, go read the book it just might enlighten you a little toward what Christianity REALLY is.

    Your argument is like saying all Muslim people are bad and wrong just because the major publicized sects are psycho
    No thats not at all alike. Trust me. I KNOW exactly what christianity is.NO more talk about it, this is KETO thread
    Reply With Quote

  26. #1406
    Banned BG41's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Age: 35
    Posts: 970
    Rep Power: 0
    BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)
    BG41 is offline
    Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    BG41, ever consider posting your viewpoints in R/P?
    I have.
    Reply With Quote

  27. #1407
    Banned boyscouT's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Posts: 18,747
    Rep Power: 0
    boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    boyscouT is offline
    Originally Posted by BG41 View Post
    No thats not at all alike. Trust me. I KNOW exactly what christianity is.NO more talk about it, this is KETO thread
    We can keep things friendly, after all this is Keto misc .
    Reply With Quote

  28. #1408
    Hard Work Pays Off Korry1's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: Texas, United States
    Age: 42
    Posts: 2,667
    Rep Power: 873
    Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Korry1 is offline
    Originally Posted by Lemonzest View Post
    Coming up to 60 hours now, and feeling great now, why is my sleep better? lost another 0.4kg (0.88lbs) all yesterday i was having alot of gas problems!!! wind factory.
    Originally Posted by Lemonzest View Post
    I used to do a fat fast every wednesday and sunday, but i've found i'm less hungry eating nothing than when i ate 1000 cals of fat.

    Btw weights gone from 82.2kg 21.8 BF% to 80.8kg 21.2 BF% so i dont think i've lost much if any muscle?
    wow, how many days have you been fasting... lol, I did two episodes of fasting about 2 weeks ago.. one 24 hour, and one 72 hour.. I think I gonna max out at 72 hours and not go beyond that for a while...
    Reply With Quote

  29. #1409
    No cardio No cry RU4A69's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2005
    Age: 40
    Posts: 11,809
    Rep Power: 7734
    RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    RU4A69 is offline

    Arrow

    "........... Of course, the forgotten element in Testosterone modulation is insulin management. If you want to increase your Testosterone, you have to decrease your insulin and make yourself more insulin sensitive. I think if someone came to my office and said, "I only want to manipulate one hormone that will have the greatest effect on my health, it would be insulin. It has a whole cascade effect; it affects thyroid, it affects cortisol, it affects Testosterone. In fact, there are women who actually virilize themselves because of insulin. You see that often in waitresses at Denny?s. They have receding hairlines and the Arnold Schwarzenegger jaws and more muscle than a line backer."

    ---Charles Poliquin (world renowned strength coach).
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    ___________________________________

    ---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---
    Reply With Quote

  30. #1410
    Anesthesia student Quikfeet509's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Posts: 221
    Rep Power: 166
    Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Quikfeet509 is offline
    Charles Poliquin's workouts make me cry.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts