Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1921

Thread: Keto Misc

BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    What are you talking about? Eating cookies everyday? No way in hell would I do that.

I am not on low carb NOW but have been for overyear -- and I looked a hell of a lot better than you, i guarantee it.

I am on a moderate carb diet now becuase I am getting over 4-5months of sickness etc....and I need TEH MUSCKELZ

Taking in carbs PWO is not a carbup.....geeze, you really don't know how this game works.

FYI, it's you are or you're....not U and UR....go back to grade school.
    I like how u say u love jesus so much, but then neg me when u dont agree insted of debating because u know u will lose. And u curse me out and call me names..... that dont sound like u love jesus to me. Then u exhibit lots of pride in yourself and vanity in your looks, aren't those some of the Deadly sins? At least u know what u get with me, im not trying to impress anyone, im just telling the truth about low carb diets. U r telling lies. Ur the wolf in sheeps clothing

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BG41 View Post
    I like how u say u love jesus so much, but then neg me when u dont agree insted of debating because u know u will lose. And u curse me out and call me names..... that dont sound like u love jesus to me. Then u exhibit lots of pride in yourself and vanity in your looks, aren't those some of the Deadly sins? At least u know what u get with me, im not trying to impress anyone, im just telling the truth about low carb diets. U r telling lies. Ur the wolf in sheeps clothing
    Lol -- what does negging someone and working hard have anything to do me loving Jesus? way to go and try to judge someone else's walk lol...i admit my tongue gets a little loose but I'm a work in progress. And I don't have vanity. But yes I am proud of the hard work and results of my bodybuilding./...going from 280 to the stage is quite an accomplishment, and I do give all the credit to Christ.

thing is, we have no idea what we get from you -- you're angry, don't get along with anyone and we have no idea if you practice what you preach because you're too afraid to post a picture of your hard work. It's not like anyones gonna laugh if you don't have a 6 pack man.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Please find where I said I eat my little sisters cookies everyday, considering my sister lives 200miles away from me....epic fail.

Trust me, pnuemonia has nothing to do with not doing KETO, I've gotten Pnuemonia ON keto -- I am just really suseptible.....and a car accident making me bed ridden certainly has nothing to do with my diet.

And please, post a picture and let's see all your hard work....
    I just wrote what u said about eating cookies everyday, maybe that was a lie, maybe u r lying now, i cant tell with u, u contradict yourself constantly. Ha ha, and yes your diet will make u more suseptible to any virus or diseas. Plus it determins how quickly u will overcome it. It sounds to me like your immune system is suppressed. And do u know what has been linked to that.... CARBS!! You need to stop reading broscience and read from real scientists

Yes being prideful is a deadly sin bro. Are u scared you r going to hell now? I like how christian can jusify any evil they do as " well we all make mistakes" but when they see someone like me, instantly i am satan. Ha ha. I get along with everybody, just not you are other people who HURT others with thier false info. Why dont u post your real weight? r u scared people will know you r like 150lbs? I dont post a pic of me because i am a musican and I dont need people who disagree with me going to myspace or cdbaby or itunes and posting lies about me. So u credit god for your weight loss, who do u credit for letting premature babies die everyday even though the parents pray for them to live? Who gets the cedit for letting a man die of cancer at 60 after spending his whole life preaching and helping people, and leaves his wife with very little money so she loses the house, the car and all posessions? Who gets credit for that?

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just wrote what u said about eating cookies everyday, maybe that was a lie, maybe u r lying now, i cant tell with u, u contradict yourself constantly. Ha ha, and yes your diet will make u more suseptible to any virus or diseas. Plus it determins how quickly u will overcome it. It sounds to me like your immune system is suppressed. And do u know what has been linked to that.... CARBS!! You need to stop reading broscience and read from real scientists

Please find the quote of me saying this.

Yes being prideful is a deadly sin bro. Are u scared you r going to hell now? I like how christian can jusify any evil they do as " well we all make mistakes" but when they see someone like me, instantly i am satan. Ha ha. I get along with everybody, just not you are other people who HURT others with thier false info. Why dont u post your real weight? r u scared people will know you r like 150lbs? I dont post a pic of me because i am a musican and I dont need people who disagree with me going to myspace or cdbaby or itunes and posting lies about me. So u credit god for your weight loss, who do u credit for letting premature babies die everyday even though the parents pray for them to live? Who gets the cedit for letting a man die of cancer at 60 after spending his whole life preaching and helping people, and leaves his wife with very little money so she loses the house, the car and all posessions? Who gets credit for that?

You obviously have done no research in what Christians believe or what the Bible says. Because you would have found the answers to all of those questions and understood about the pride. i have pride in the result, i do not have pride in my own strength becuase I could have never done that on my own. Please, read some of Pauls epistles before you try and make wild claims about Christianity.

I just can't even believe some of the rediculously childish things you've said.

Oh yeah! I can you put you on my ignore list....sweeeet!
    Last edited by MarkVI; 08-22-2008 at 08:20 PM.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10) anarchi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    markVI FTW !

Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Since it says "Ask Me" on your user title...

I wanted to ask you how long it took you to get to your low bf% and what was your weight/bf % when you started...

(if you already have a thread talking about it, could I have the link, please... )

PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, Read it, scrutinize it, question it, and then come back to this argument.

Looks like someone is the product of some propaganda.

And yes, i've read the book and many other religious books. And no, i'm not christian. But yes, I do believe that your god is my god.
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PennState View Post
    Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, Read it, scrutinize it, question it, and then come back to this argument.

And yes, i've read the book and many other religious books. And no, i'm not christian. But yes, I do believe that your god is my god.
    and your land is my land.... i fail i know
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

Originally Posted by Korry1 View Post
    I wanted to ask you how long it took you to get to your low bf% and what was your weight/bf % when you started...

(if you already have a thread talking about it, could I have the link, please... )
    July 1st 2004 I was 280lbs bf no idea, by May 1st 2005 I was 11olbs bf toooo low. I didn't know much aout proper training or nutrition so I lost too much

Then I gained weight and muscle back, learne and jumped on keto at 170ish 15% and got to 160 7% then 153uish at 4%....that took 4 months from 15 to 4. I gained 80lbs on my DL too.

Originally Posted by Greek_Elite View Post
    and your land is my land.... i fail i know
    From Caleefooornia

#2 book of all time IMO. I can't see how you read and not say " wow, how can Christianity NOT be true?"
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Korry1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    July 1st 2004 I was 280lbs bf no idea, by May 1st 2005 I was 11olbs bf toooo low. I didn't know much aout proper training or nutrition so I lost too much

Then I gained weight and muscle back, learne and jumped on keto at 170ish 15% and got to 160 7% then 153uish at 4%....that took 4 months from 15 to 4. I gained 80lbs on my DL too.
    wow, thats amazing... went from 15% to 4% in 4 months on Keto...

so, I guess there is hope for me reaching the single digits in bf %

thanks for sharing...

wow, thats amazing... went from 15% to 4% in 4 months on Keto...

so, I guess there is hope for me reaching the single digits in bf %

thanks for sharing...
    Oh yeah man -- you betcha, just gotta do that 1 hour liss every morning lol.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Oh yeah man -- you betcha, just gotta do that 1 hour liss every morning lol.
    ahh... thats what I have been missing... been doing 30 mins off and on... (need to do everyday, and I guess like you said, 1 hour)

ahh... thats what I have been missing... been doing 30 mins off and on... (need to do everyday, and I guess like you said, 1 hour)
    Well work up to an hour -- you don' have to start right away. I woke up and walked around my the outside of my house.....a 3000 passengar luxury cruise ship lol for those 4 months.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Well work up to an hour -- you don' have to start right away. I woke up and walked around my the outside of my house.....a 3000 passengar luxury cruise ship lol for those 4 months.

I can do an hour, no problem... just getting my lazy butt to wake up earlier in the AM do 1 hour LISS... lol... just gonna have to readjust, and roll with the punches...

guess I better head to sleep now... lol... usually wake up at 5am, but end up on bb.com to check threads... (probably need to cut that out, and go straight to the gym and save about 30 mins reading messages)

Please find the quote of me saying this.

You obviously have done no research in what Christians believe or what the Bible says. Because you would have found the answers to all of those questions and understood about the pride. i have pride in the result, i do not have pride in my own strength becuase I could have never done that on my own. Please, read some of Pauls epistles before you try and make wild claims about Christianity.

I just can't even believe some of the rediculously childish things you've said.

Oh yeah! I can you put you on my ignore list....sweeeet!

HA HA HA.. Dude I was raised in church. I went to christian school. I had to go to church 3 times a week for 18 years, and got preached too at school every day from K-12. So u may want to get the facts. Ive memorized more Bible than u will ever read. Ha. EPIC FAIL BRO!

dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazraf26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone ever stack SizeOn+Superpump250 while doing a keto diet?
    We learn something every day, and lots of times it's that what we learned the day before was wrong.
    - Bill Vaughan

Failure comes from thinking, and we can not think our way to a better life!

What?? Dude ive memorized more Bible verses than C.S. Lewis. There is a problem with the bible that most people dont get. When it was put together all those years ago, they picked through it and only included texts that supported their case. And when it was translated into the KINGS english, there are numerouse ong translations, simply because the english language does not have words for the ancient languages. Such as when the word "LOVE" is used, thats because we dont have a word for "Agape" trust me u dont want to try to deate me on religion, Ive actually lived it from the moment I was born. And iv come to see it does more harm than good. Yes some people find comfort in it, and thats fine. But this thread is not about religion. I was mentioning to Mark how un -christ like he is acting. I dont want to turn this into a religious debate, there are other threads for that. Im not here to argue but at the same time I WILL NOT be pushed around. Or let wrong HURTFUL info go unrequited.

OH, and thanks to all u guy that have repped me, and for your comments, it hasent pulled me out the red, but thats not even the point, just glad u can see past all the BS and notice truth. Thanks

Last edited by BG41; 08-23-2008 at 01:27 AM.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right Dumbass......I put you in the red btw.....u mad?
    Actually... that was me who did that....

Anywho --> Take this as a friendly mod reminder (to all involved in the flaming) to please mind your manners. We mods have had complaints about this thread (x many) and if the remarks keep flying we will have to get out the banning stick....

Thanking you all....

- Your friendly Mod Wench.

Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Coming up to 60 hours now, and feeling great now, why is my sleep better? lost another 0.4kg (0.88lbs) all yesterday i was having alot of gas problems!!! wind factory.

Originally Posted by Lemonzest View Post
    Coming up to 60 hours now, and feeling great now, why is my sleep better? lost another 0.4kg (0.88lbs) all yesterday i was having alot of gas problems!!! wind factory.
    Because your body is trying to reserve all energy, it wants u to sleep. Anyway try the Fat fast.

Its 5 meals a day. with 200 calories each meal. to make a total of 1000 cals a day. Diet consists of 90% of your calories from fat.

So a good "meal" is 2 egg YOLKS (do not eat the white) With 1Tblsp of Mayo.

This will shred u fast. But it is dangerouse. This is what hospitals use on patience that need a surgery quick, but are to FAT for them to operate.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    BG41, ever consider posting your viewpoints in R/P?

Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonzest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because your body is trying to reserve all energy, it wants u to sleep. Anyway try the Fat fast.

Its 5 meals a day. with 200 calories each meal. to make a total of 1000 cals a day. Diet consists of 90% of your calories from fat.

So a good "meal" is 2 egg YOLKS (do not eat the white) With 1Tblsp of Mayo.

This will shred u fast. But it is dangerouse. This is what hospitals use on patience that need a surgery quick, but are to FAT for them to operate.
    I used to do a fat fast every wednesday and sunday, but i've found i'm less hungry eating nothing than when i ate 1000 cals of fat.

Btw weights gone from 82.2kg 21.8 BF% to 80.8kg 21.2 BF% so i dont think i've lost much if any muscle?

PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10) PennState is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What?? Dude ive memorized more Bible verses than C.S. Lewis. There is a problem with the bible that most people dont get. When it was put together all those years ago, they picked through it and only included texts that supported their case. And when it was translated into the KINGS english, there are numerouse ong translations, simply because the english language does not have words for the ancient languages. Such as when the word "LOVE" is used, thats because we dont have a word for "Agape" trust me u dont want to try to deate me on religion, Ive actually lived it from the moment I was born. And iv come to see it does more harm than good. Yes some people find comfort in it, and thats fine. But this thread is not about religion. I was mentioning to Mark how un -christ like he is acting. I dont want to turn this into a religious debate, there are other threads for that. Im not here to argue but at the same time I WILL NOT be pushed around. Or let wrong HURTFUL info go unrequited.

OH, and thanks to all u guy that have repped me, and for your comments, it hasent pulled me out the red, but thats not even the point, just glad u can see past all the BS and notice truth. Thanks

Thats your problem right there. Christianity isn't about memorizing bible versus or even reading it. It is about an overwhelming moral good in the world and your ability to follow it. Basically take Christianity, throw away the church, the bible, and any other tangible artifacts of the religion and get down to its basic values. Like I said, go read the book it just might enlighten you a little toward what Christianity REALLY is.

Your argument is like saying all Muslim people are bad and wrong just because the major publicized sects are psycho
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF

Thats your problem right there. Christianity isn't about memorizing bible versus or even reading it. It is about an overwhelming moral good in the world and your ability to follow it. Basically take Christianity, throw away the church, the bible, and any other tangible artifacts of the religion and get down to its basic values. Like I said, go read the book it just might enlighten you a little toward what Christianity REALLY is.

Your argument is like saying all Muslim people are bad and wrong just because the major publicized sects are psycho
    No thats not at all alike. Trust me. I KNOW exactly what christianity is.NO more talk about it, this is KETO thread

Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    BG41, ever consider posting your viewpoints in R/P?
    I have.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    No thats not at all alike. Trust me. I KNOW exactly what christianity is.NO more talk about it, this is KETO thread
    We can keep things friendly, after all this is Keto misc .

I used to do a fat fast every wednesday and sunday, but i've found i'm less hungry eating nothing than when i ate 1000 cals of fat.

Btw weights gone from 82.2kg 21.8 BF% to 80.8kg 21.2 BF% so i dont think i've lost much if any muscle?
    wow, how many days have you been fasting... lol, I did two episodes of fasting about 2 weeks ago.. one 24 hour, and one 72 hour.. I think I gonna max out at 72 hours and not go beyond that for a while...

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Arrow

"........... Of course, the forgotten element in Testosterone modulation is insulin management. If you want to increase your Testosterone, you have to decrease your insulin and make yourself more insulin sensitive. I think if someone came to my office and said, "I only want to manipulate one hormone that will have the greatest effect on my health, it would be insulin. It has a whole cascade effect; it affects thyroid, it affects cortisol, it affects Testosterone. In fact, there are women who actually virilize themselves because of insulin. You see that often in waitresses at Denny?s. They have receding hairlines and the Arnold Schwarzenegger jaws and more muscle than a line backer."

---Charles Poliquin (world renowned strength coach).
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quikfeet509 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Charles Poliquin's workouts make me cry.