Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    niallgreenfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) niallgreenfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) niallgreenfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) niallgreenfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) niallgreenfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) niallgreenfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) niallgreenfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) niallgreenfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) niallgreenfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) niallgreenfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) niallgreenfield is on a distinguished road. (+10)

R.i.p Mat Duvall

According to Aaron Singerman on RXMuscle.

Sorry, can't post links.
    www.djkato.com

MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/mus...l#.USfHH2fJKH-

Created on Friday, 22 February 2013 13:44
    Written by Aaron Singerman

Today I received some very sad news from multiple sources regarding former IFBB professional bodybuilder Mat Duvall, who apparently was found dead in his bathroom. Matt was only 40 years old. At this point, the cause of his death is a mystery but, as the details come in, we’ll keep the site updated.

Mat was one of the last true stars of the NPC. He had fans all over the world who would attend show, follow him on the internet and anxiously check out the results of the NPC national level shows each year just to see how Mat placed. He ended up getting his pro card in 2003 by winning the Overall at NPC Nationals. His IFBB Pro career was disappointing for Mat, as he never placed well. He later retired from bodybuilding to pursue a career in professional wrestling.
    If you grew up reading the muscle magazines in the 1990's and early 2000's like me, then there is absolutely no way you could forget Mat’s ads for Muscletech. This behemouth of a man, with arms the size of my waist, doing seated overhead dumbbell extentions with 100 pound dumbbells was truly a sight to see!

I recently met Mat for the first time at a show in Florida with Dave Palumbo. Dave and Mat were long time friends and, even though they hadn’t seen each other in a while, they would quickly pick right back up where they left off. Mat seemed to be in good spirits at the time and he told us about some new exciting business ventures he was involved in. He still seemed to love bodybuilding.

Rest in peace, Mat.
    ***Georgia Crew***
    I rep everyone 500+ 100%. Leave comment and I will get you back.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuaark

"that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very sad that this sport takes so much outta people. I saw him guest pose back in his hay day. He did a great job and was super nice to all in the show.

man those muscletech ads were such a big deal back in the days.

sad stuff.
    CEO at BPI Sports
    InstaGram @chrismac_365

wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that sucks...He seemed to be a great guy!!Our sport is 100% on the wrong way....
    "The art of living well and the art of dying well are one."
    —Επίκουρος (Epicurus )

)))))))))Wolfpilp enjoys interacting with brahs all over the world(((((((((

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vince G, CSN MFT
    I was told by a pretty reliable source....he's as dead as a doornail....likely a myocardical infraction due to the use of painkillers
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't understand why is everybody blaming the sport without any relevant information. Did i miss something?

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

max-cbr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) max-cbr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    He was very big and strong.he could bench 600 and had 24 inch arms.

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didnt Milos and some other guys admit that synthol use can cause a heart attack? He was obviously full of it... No disrespect, just pointing it out.

I bought a **** load of old muscle mags when they had the stores. I remember his 12 hour arm routine. Lol guess you gotta endorse that when your arms magically get 2 inches bigger and rounder in no time.

Sad to hear this stuff. Art atwood, Luke wood, now Duvall.

The moral here is, watch your BP, eat clean year round, dont abuse stims or synthol, take your support sups, do your cardio, get your blood work done!
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sad news. I remember reading of his competitive exploits on the now defunct MuscleMayhem forums. This is yet another reminder that life is precious and fleeting. It makes me more determined to live mine to the fullest! R.I.P. Matt Duvall.
    Last edited by patbanya; 02-23-2013 at 08:58 PM.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someone post his muscletech gain 1 inch to your arms in 24 hours video.

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sad news if true. RIP

Wow, he survived a massive car accident where his arm was almost ripped off a few years ago and then this.

Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DomzyCuttin View Post
    Didnt Milos and some other guys admit that synthol use can cause a heart attack? He was obviously full of it... No disrespect, just pointing it out.

I bought a **** load of old muscle mags when they had the stores. I remember his 12 hour arm routine. Lol guess you gotta endorse that when your arms magically get 2 inches bigger and rounder in no time.

The moral here is, watch your BP, eat clean year round, dont abuse stims or synthol, take your support sups, do your cardio, get your blood work done!
    Wow, that's alot of assumptions.

jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by drewhill View Post
    By pro mat duvall

The craziest arm workout I've ever done was when I was 18. I did a 12-
    hour arm routine. Can you believe I was in the gym for 12 hours
    straight?! At that time, I read a lot of bodybuilding magazines for tips
    on training. I found the 12-hour arm routine in one of them. It was a
    way to put one full inch onto each bicep in 12 hours. But it did work!
    Every half hour, I switched a body part and did supersets, drop sets,
    and forced reps. So, every half hour, I would train biceps or triceps.
    Every hour, I drank a protein shake to keep myself fueled and to get
    protein into the muscle. It was way intense, but it worked."
    --Mat Duvall, IFBB pro

It's painful. It's downright nasty. It's the infamous one-day arm-workout blitz. Here's how you can add up to a whole inch to your arms after just a single workout. "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms" Mat Duvall did it. Are you man enough to follow in his footsteps? If so, get ready for your hardest arm workout ever!

There probably isn't a bodybuilder on the planet, who hasn't looked at a guy with arms bigger than his own, and thought, "I want pipes like that. And I'll get them. It's just a matter of time."

Time indeed. Unless you're genetically blessed, it takes months--usually a few years--to make your biceps and triceps huge. You just don't grow overnight ... or do you?

It seems that short but brutally intense specialized workouts can definitely improve a lagging body part in a remarkably short time. In fact, big Mat Duvall tried such a program at the relatively young age of 18, and his testimonial from the previous page says it all. The one-day arm workout does indeed work! Now you can know the secret of the kind of super-intense program that built "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms." The following pages outline a step-by-step program similar to the one Mat used. It's designed for one purpose only--to add up to one inch onto your pipes! Be warned: This routine is not for the weak. But if you want to put your arm development months (or even years) ahead of schedule, here's how to do it.

Preparing for the Armed Assault

Before you attempt a program this difficult, there are several things you need to do if you're going to have the arm workout of your life:

* Take four days off prior to this workout. That's right. No physical activity that's any more strenuous than video-gaming or channel-surfing. You'll need the energy!

* Consume a high-calorie diet four days in advance. You should eat six to eight meals a day. In particular, your protein consumption should be no less than 1.5 grams per pound of your bodyweight per day. Make sure you're eating lots of egg whites, chicken breasts, extra-lean beef, and a high-quality whey protein supplement such as NITRO-TECH[TM]. You're also going to need high amounts of carbohydrates to fuel your muscles. Focus on whole wheat pasta, brown rice, potatoes, fruit, and specific supplements for this glycogen-loading phase. And now for the workout! (Refer to the chart on the following page).

The Recovery Phase

Congratulations are in order if you've survived this workout! You are now a member of an elite few who can brag about it! And now it's time to wait for the results to start happening. Measure your arms 24 hours after your last rep. Impressed? It can get better. The real test is now one of patience. You have to stay out of the gym for another four days. That means no cardio, no weight training, and no extracurricular activity. For these four days, you should resume the same type of diet and supplement program as the four days prior to the blitz. This will ensure that you get enough of the major nutrients needed for serious arm mass.

After it's all said and done, get the tape measure out again and prepare for the shock of your life. You might have added up to a full, fresh inch onto your arms!

If you would like to try the same supplements that IFBB pro Mat "Bodybuilding's Strongest Arms" Duvall and other pro bodybuilders use. pick up CELL-TECH[TM] at GNC or your other local fine retailers. For more information, visit muscletech.com[TM]. All trademarks are owned by their trademark owners. [c] 2005 Iovate Copyright Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

RELATED ARTICLE: YOUR BIG ARM BLAST CHART

Finally, game day is here! The battle plan for the day's workout is very simple, yet it's difficult to stick to. It consists of 4 exercises broken into 2 supersets every half hour as follows:

Workout ONE (Superset)

1A: Barbell Curls 3 X 8 (10-rep max.)

* Load a straight bar with a weight that you can do for 10 good reps. Curl for 8 reps only, using strict form.

1B: Triceps Pushdowns 3 X 8 (10-rep max.)

* Pick a weight on pushdowns that you can do for 10 good reps, but only do 8, all with strict form. (This constitutes 1 superset. Perform 3 supersets, resting for only 30 seconds between each.)

Workout TWO (Superset)

2A: Seated Dumbell Curls 3 X 10 (12-rep max.)

* Grab a set of dumbells you can curl for 12 good reps, but only do 10, using strict form.

2B: French Press (EZ-curl bar optional) 3 X 10 (12-rep max.)

* Now do the same for triceps by loading up the bar with a weight you can lift for 12 reps, and push out 10. (This constitutes 1 superset. Perform 3 supersets, resting only 30 seconds between each.)

ARM-AGEDDON DAY

6 a.m. Drink a serving of CELL-TECH[TM] with 20 oz. of water.

6:30 a.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH[R] with water.

7 a.m. Eat 2 whole eggs and 6 additional egg whites, plus 4 slices of whole wheat toast and jam.

7:30 a.m. Take pre-workout measurements, stretch out, and do two warm-up sets each of standing dumbell curls and triceps pushdowns.

8 a.m. Workout #1 (Barbell Curls/Triceps Pushdowns)

This should take approximately 5 minutes, after which you should rest until 8:30 a.m.).

8:30 a.m. Workout #2 (Seated Dumbell Curls/French Press)

This should take approximately 5 minutes, after which you should rest until 9 a.m.).

8:45 a.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

9 a.m. Repeat workout #1.

9:30 a.m. Repeat workout #2.

10 a.m. Repeat workout #1.

10:30 a.m. Repeat workout #2.

11 a.m. Repeat workout #1.

11:30 a.m. Repeat workout #2.

Noon Repeat workout #1.

12:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

12:45 p.m. Eat a large meal of either chicken or beef, with rice or potatoes, and vegetables.

1 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

1:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

2 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

2:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

3 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

3:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

3:45 p.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

4 p.m. Repeat workout #1.

4:30 p.m. Repeat workout #2.

4:45 p.m. Drink a serving of CELL-TECH with 20 oz. of water.

5:45 p.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

6:30 p.m. Eat a large meal of either chicken or beef, with rice or potatoes, and vegetables.

7:45 p.m. Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH in water with a banana blended in.

Before Bed: Drink a full serving of NITRO-TECH[R] in water with a banana blended in and start building muscle. (Refer back to "The Recovery Phase" on previous page.)

Strong WTF!!

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely hilarious

^is the secret
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol I remember that article. Now, looking back, I realise/realize how much BS is in it and the majority of the bbing media.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It sucks when you realise there are probably kids who actually tried to do that.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanTheBigOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    RIP Mathew DuVall.
    A master of roles riding the edge of the mountain's lightnings, a master that sees who sewed the mysterious threads of empiric madness into a lightblue fireball of sublimeness.

rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Really sad to hear the demise of another Bodybuilder in his late 5os.40s. But its hard to believe he was a synthol user, if he did he was very clever coz you couldnt tell from those pics

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Absolutely hilarious

^is the secret
    whats even more funny is that this is another way (indirectly) that ronnie gets a mention.
    "Though the concept is not scientifically validated in detail (it should be considered as a hypothesis rather than a scientific theory), it is useful from a practical standpoint. When training athletes, it is impossible to wait until scientific research provides all of the necessary knowledge." Vladmir M. Zatsiorsky, Ph.D.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    It sucks when you realise there are probably kids who actually tried to do that.
    I tried it and gained an inch on my arms.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rippedaspirer View Post
    But its hard to believe he was a synthol user, if he did he was very clever coz you couldnt tell from those pics
    That tricep sweep and separation is a bit iffy if you focus on it.

Oh sure why don't i curl and press for 9 hours straight, reminds me of troll physics.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DomzyCuttin View Post

I lurk a lot on the IFBB section here and you are BY FAR the worst poster. Honestly, every time you write something, you come off as a bigger and bigger a hole.
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuu I couldn't find the video, its the best video pushing the glass of cell tech/nitrotech towards the camera so many times. A workout to give you kidney stones and kidney failure in one go.

Edit: LOL, found a thread with it, someone counted 9 servings of celltech.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2h...t#.USjusmdvq2n
    Last edited by BiggerTommorow; 02-23-2013 at 08:35 AM.

greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    impressive genetics

jrose34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrose34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrose34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrose34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrose34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrose34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrose34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrose34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrose34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrose34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrose34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Though I don't believe cell tech causes early death, really. It is weird that a lot of "young" bodybuilders die. May be just from kidney, liver, heart problems from over working idk... But it is scary, to say the least.

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    I tried it and gained an inch on my arms.
    I did it in reverse and lost an inch.

RIP Mat
    IG: waldronconstruction

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always remember seeing him in the Muscle Tech ads when I first started buying bb mags in the late 90's. He always stuck out to me because of the Superman tat. RIP and all the best to those he's left behind.
    Original board member since 1999