Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I Need Help Putting On Weight

I'm 21, 6'2 and 135lbs 5% body fat, when I first roll out of bed. Literally not a buck 50 soaking wet. I tried to eat clean for 6 months and still couldn't break 140lbs. Not going to lie, I'm sick of looking at myself. My goal weight is 190-205lbs and less than 15% bodyfat in 18 months. I'm as weak as they come. Can't do 5 pushups without struggling, run 2 miles without almost dying, and I've yet to see the top of a pullup bar. My main issue is finding a starting point that I can actually do 5-6 days a week that will keep me lean but still help me put on mass. You could most definitely call me a gym/fitness newbie. Aside from gaining weight, I should mention I'm going for an aesthetic build in the direction of David Laid. Not trying to be the hulk, just aesthetically solid for my height. I'm not a snowflake, brutally honest advice is welcome.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    135lbs at 6 foot 2 is anorexic. You need to eat. Forget about the word clean. Get plenty milk down you and eat everything you can get your hands on. Do this while picking a basic novice program revolving around progressive overload

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SOconceited View Post
    I'm 21, 6'2 and 135lbs 5% body fat, when I first roll out of bed. Literally not a buck 50 soaking wet. I tried to eat clean for 6 months and still couldn't break 140lbs. Not going to lie, I'm sick of looking at myself. My goal weight is 190-205lbs and less than 15% bodyfat in 18 months. I'm as weak as they come. Can't do 5 pushups without struggling, run 2 miles without almost dying, and I've yet to see the top of a pullup bar. My main issue is finding a starting point that I can actually do 5-6 days a week that will keep me lean but still help me put on mass. You could most definitely call me a gym/fitness newbie. Aside from gaining weight, I should mention I'm going for an aesthetic build in the direction of David Laid. Not trying to be the hulk, just aesthetically solid for my height. I'm not a snowflake, brutally honest advice is welcome.
    Do this for 12 weeks, get back to me…

6am breakfast

6 eggs
    Cup of oatmeal, add either cheese or peanut butter
    Milk

9 am
    Two bagel, egg, sausage and cheese sandwiches

12 noon
    Tuna on toast, bag of mixed nuts, milk

3 pm whey protein shake, peanut butter sandwich, raisins and almonds

6pm chicken, beef or fish, potatoes or rice, salad or broccoli or green beans

9 pm whey shake with ice cream, banana, peanut butter, yogurt stirred in

For any meal above, substitute a stop at local fast food establishment for two double quarter pounders and a large fries.

Workout. Everything to failure 5-10 reps per set. 3-4 sets per movement

Monday and Thursday
    Bench
    Incline bench
    Row variation
    Pull up or pulldowns
    Seated press barbell or db
    Upright rows

Tuesday
    Squats
    Leg press
    Leg ext
    Leg curls
    Barbell curls
    Pushdowns

Fridays
    Deadlift
    Leg press or front squat
    Leg ext
    Leg curls
    Db curls
    Skull crushers

Don’t stand if you can sit
    Don’t sit if you can lay down
    Don’t walk if you can get a ride.

Sleep min of six hours aiming for 8 hours.
    Try to get a thirty min nap every day.

Snack on anything you want.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do this for 6 weeks, get back to me…

Eat one pizza with double everything toppings for each meal (breakfast, lunch & dinner)... and put 4 overeasy/runny eggs on each pizza (one in each quadrant). Eat whatever else you want during the day too.

SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOconceited has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will watch and keep this thread updated every week tracking my progress for 12 weeks starting Monday November 22nd 2021. The advice is appreciated.

Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Advise above is great, altho I'm not sure if that much volume each workout is good for a beginner. Workout and eat!

I'm here to say don't worry friend! There was a time in my life when 2 pushups was a struggle for me. After a year of not even focusing on pushups (weightlifting) I could do 15-20. And then I focused on them and after like a month or two after I could do 40.

kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500)
    Gaining Weight

As you know, gaining weight is about consuming a surplus of calories; taking in more calories than you burn.

To to that you first need to know how many calories you are consuming.

This is accomplished with a...

Three Day Recall

1) Count the calories that you consume for three day.

2) One of those day needs to be a weekend day because your diet usually changes.

3) Divide you total Three Day Calorie intake by 3. That give you, your Average Daily Calorie Intake.

20% Calorie Intake Increase

Research shows increasing you calorie intake 20% of your maintenance level increases muscle mass and minimizes fat gain.

Dramatically jacking your calories up increases muscle mass along with increasing your body fat.

When Weight Gain Stalls

No matter how many additional calories you are consuming, at some point your body adapts to you higher intake.

Once adaptation occurs, progress stops.

When it does, increase your calorie intake 20% above your present intake. That will jump start Weight Gain.

Kenny Croxdale
    I guarantee it will Never work, if you Never try it.

Week 1
    11/28/2021

Stats:

142lbs (+7lbs) 6.2% bodyfat(+1.2)

Notes: No significant strength gain, physically unable to eat 6 full meals a day, however my usual 2 half assed meals a day turned into 3 hearty meals. Next week I'll keep beef stew on a Dutch oven rotation with carrots and potatoes to help with meal prep and weight gain. Doesn't feel like I made progress but I finally broke 140lbs first thing out of bed. Next goal is to weigh over a buck 50 first thing out of bed. My deadlift is almost as pathetic as my bench. Next week my bench, deadlift and squat PRs are going to be tracked here every week updated every Sunday.

Questions: Should I implement cardio and if so how much.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Week 1
    11/28/2021

Stats:

142lbs (+7lbs) 6.2% bodyfat(+1.2)

Notes: No significant strength gain, physically unable to eat 6 full meals a day, however my usual 2 half assed meals a day turned into 3 hearty meals. Next week I'll keep beef stew on a Dutch oven rotation with carrots and potatoes to help with meal prep and weight gain. Doesn't feel like I made progress but I finally broke 140lbs first thing out of bed. Next goal is to weigh over a buck 50 first thing out of bed. My deadlift is almost as pathetic as my bench. Next week my bench, deadlift and squat PRs are going to be tracked here every week updated every Sunday.

Questions: Should I implement cardio and if so how much.

Hold off on the cardio for a good 6-8 weeks. Put that weight on.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Starvation victims need time to make their stomachs bigger and need energy to digest food.

Cookies are a good source of energy. Milk has a lot of volume to it. You do need fluids of course to avoid dehydration.

Once you grow your digestive tract bigger, you need to eat some fruits and vegetables for the nutrients. But keep eating the pizza too.

Hamburgers are way healthier than fries, although the fries do at least give some carbohydrates. Cookies are probably better than fries.

beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile exercise tips

Eat alot of junk food and maintain exercise daily.

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. You are not 5% body fat. Not even David Laid is 5% body fat, only when he is on stage, if he competes. Men with 5% don't have erections. David Laid at 5% doesn't get laid.
    2. There isn't anything secret about it, just eat more. Try to split it on many meals a day, if you cannot eat a large meal. Go for dense calorie food: eggs, beef, pasta, bread, butter.
    3. Why is everyone going for the David Laid aesthetic and not for Ronnie Coleman's?

I seriously don't understand how some people complain about not being able to eat more.
    There were these biscuits made of whole oat flour and wallnuts and honey. Absolutely delicious, I used to buy them often. 350 grams. 100 grams = 565 calories. Almost 2000 calories. I could have eaten them all in one meal, especially with a protein shake.

Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you smoke?

Originally Posted by Basslover View Post
    Do you smoke?
    No. No drugs, no alcohol.

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you need to add weight, I'm your guru. I can add weight by just smelling food while walking by.

I'm 21, 6'2 and 135lbs 5% body fat
    That bodyfat percentage seems unlikely, but we'll just assume you're trying to say that you're scrawny.

I tried to eat clean for 6 months and still couldn't break 140lbs.
    No idea why you thought that would help, what you need is more food or at least more calories.

Some things you should be doing that will help:

1) Make sure that you're drinking fluids that have calories any time you're drinking something.
    2) Buy a big container of mixed nuts or trail mix and snack on them all day
    3) Focus on foods with a high calorie density (Peanut Butter, Prime Rib, Milk Shakes, Pizza, Cheeseburgers, Croissants, etc.)
    4) Stay away from foods with high satiety (Potatoes, Broccoli, Greek Yogurt, Chicken Breast, etc.)
    5) Protein shakes will actually be pretty useful for you since they don't keep you full very long
    6) Reduce cardio to the minimum needed for heart health
    7) Track your calories, any week you don't gain weight increase your target

That's a good start, let us know how it goes and we can give more detailed advice.

Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    1. You are not 5% body fat. Not even David Laid is 5% body fat, only when he is on stage, if he competes. Men with 5% don't have erections. David Laid at 5% doesn't get laid.
    2. There isn't anything secret about it, just eat more. Try to split it on many meals a day, if you cannot eat a large meal. Go for dense calorie food: eggs, beef, pasta, bread, butter.
    3. Why is everyone going for the David Laid aesthetic and not for Ronnie Coleman's?

I seriously don't understand how some people complain about not being able to eat more.
    There were these biscuits made of whole oat flour and wallnuts and honey. Absolutely delicious, I used to buy them often. 350 grams. 100 grams = 565 calories. Almost 2000 calories. I could have eaten them all in one meal, especially with a protein shake.
    1./2.You might be right, I did use a scale. Took my body measurements and if thats accurate I'm 13% body fat. As for food, every body is different. Stuff yourself as much as you possibly can, then force feed yourself past that. It gets to a point where you physically just cant, you'll feel sick. I feel like Darkius is right about needing to make my stomach bigger though. I was obese at 12-13 years old enough to where it concerned my family. But when I grew I just couldn't bring myself to eat like I did. Til this day I dont drink soda or eat sweets. But as I've come to find out, if the food was made in 1 pot, I'll probably eat 3 or more meals a day from it.

3. Ronnie Coleman is a beast. He looks F*****g great. I just don't wanna be that big. Just wanna fill out a shirt like Conner Murphy, David Laid or Zyzz and have a nice aesthetic physique overall. Long ways away but I'll get there.

Originally Posted by blue9steel View Post
    If you need to add weight, I'm your guru. I can add weight by just smelling food while walking by.

That bodyfat percentage seems unlikely, but we'll just assume you're trying to say that you're scrawny.

No idea why you thought that would help, what you need is more food or at least more calories.

Some things you should be doing that will help:

1) Make sure that you're drinking fluids that have calories any time you're drinking something.
    2) Buy a big container of mixed nuts or trail mix and snack on them all day
    3) Focus on foods with a high calorie density (Peanut Butter, Prime Rib, Milk Shakes, Pizza, Cheeseburgers, Croissants, etc.)
    4) Stay away from foods with high satiety (Potatoes, Broccoli, Greek Yogurt, Chicken Breast, etc.)
    5) Protein shakes will actually be pretty useful for you since they don't keep you full very long
    6) Reduce cardio to the minimum needed for heart health
    7) Track your calories, any week you don't gain weight increase your target

That's a good start, let us know how it goes and we can give more detailed advice.

Advice appreciated. Potatoes are my weakness but I'll be sure to limit them.

slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's fairly easy to do this. I've been skinny my whole life and recently put on 40 pounds so I have experience.

Start tracking your eating every day. I use the myfitnesspal app to do this. After about a week add 500 calories to the total you're eating. Weigh yourself weekly to track the results.

Take a beginner barbell routine and start doing it. Get some help to learn the lifts to avoid potential injury.

sonofthedragon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ahhh the irony

in 15 years you'll be asking how to lose weight ...

eat smaller meals more often

Week 2
    12/5/2021

Stats:

Bodyweight 144lbs (+2lbs)

Bench:?? Not gonna lie I looked at it and took my a** home. Tripled push ups since I wussed out.

Deadlift: 155lbs PR

Squat: 120lbs PR

Notes: No significant strength gain, less weight gain, but noticeable endurance gain. Pushups, sit ups, and squats are now a must for me Monday thru Friday. If I can get together a good bodyweight workout plan I might do more that than weights. Bench dead lift and squat stays on the plan though. Apatite is about the same from last week. My biggest weakness by far is my legs. I'm shocked that I can even walk. More Updates next week.

Questions: I discovered an ex bodybuilder in my family who got jacked from calisthenics back in the 80s. He had the body I'm trying to mold albeit he's a few inches shorter. Now I see this big debate on the internet between weights and calisthenics. Does it really matter? If so, why?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Questions: I discovered an ex bodybuilder in my family who got jacked from calisthenics back in the 80s. He had the body I'm trying to mold albeit he's a few inches shorter. Now I see this big debate on the internet between weights and calisthenics. Does it really matter? If so, why?
    Good Question. Similarly, I once knew one guy in the 1990s who didn't work out at all and was totally jacked. I see all this info on the internet about working out. Does working out really matter? If so, why?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Resistance is resistance. Your body doesn't know if it's a dumbbell or your bodyweight.

I would say that all else being equal, a full gym with freeweights, cables and bodyweight stations such as pullups, dips etc. is the best setup. These are tools - you won't see a carpenter saying a hammer is better than a drill, the right tool is right for the right job.

I think one problem with freeweights and young guys is that they let their ego get in the way. If the last guy benched 70kg, they put 80kg on the bar. Then if they only do 1 or 2 sets of 3-5 reps before feeling drained, it's not going to have the same muscle growth effect as doing (say) 5 sets of dips to failure. When it gets heavy, form and neural factors become a limiting factor. It can be harder to get a strong growth stimulus. It also makes session to session progress harder - you simply hit a brick wall and go no further.

Now if you took some weight off the bar and instead did 3-4 sets, each one to 1 or 2 reps before TRUE failure, that would be better for muscle growth.

Wait….why would you limit potatoes? They are a great choice for starchy carbs for training and gaining.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Resistance is resistance. Your body doesn't know if it's a dumbbell or your bodyweight.
    OP, this is true but equipment will give you a much wider array of options to build the body you want esp when you’re only 135 lbs but still can’t do a single pullup or a few push-ups without struggling.

There’s no big debate on the Internet of weights v. calisthenics except amongst idiots. Anyone serious wouldn’t advocate only one or the other exclusively as a hard rule.

Week 4
    12/19/2021

Stats:

Bodyweight 145bs (+1lbs)

Bench: 75lbs PR

Notes: Bench needs work, does not feel like a natural movement. Got bed ridden sick in the middle of week 3. Only other note is that my body feels like its more ready for physical activity.

Week 4
    12/19/2021

Stats:

Bodyweight 145bs (+1lbs)

Notes: Bench needs work, does not feel like a natural movement. Got bed ridden sick in the middle of week 3. Only other note is that my body feels like its more ready for physical activity.

Let’s go!

You got this!

Eat, train, sleep. Eat……gains!

Week 5
    12/28/2021

Stats:

Bodyweight 147bs (+2lbs)

Notes: I FEEL GREAT! I felt a little bigger while getting in the shower this morning! Granted, I know I'm still built like a snickers bar but this was the motivation I needed. The sight of fast food makes me sick now. I need to eat more home cooked meals. I'm going back to chuck roast as it's my new found favorite meat as main source of proteins. I've set a protein goal of 300g per day. That might be insane, I'm not an expert. A 3 pound chuck roast is 416g of protein, so if I eat half a day thats 208g. Plus a protien shake thats another 60g. Thats already 268g. I may be doing things wrong but if the micro gains I've gotten from those triple bacon cheesburgers from Five Guys almost got me 10 pounds in 2 weeks I could only imagine the progress I'd make from this. As for strength I can do sets of 8 pushups now. When I started I couldn't get off the ground. My next major gym goal is pull ups. I have not done one yet. I've gotten more hardcore about what I put in my body and how intense my workouts are because my girlfriend called me "my little string cheese". I think having any woman call you that would make you work 10x harder. It's not the first time I've been jabbed at for my height and weight, but THIS time it has me training like my life depends on it every time I think about it.

RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Week 5
    12/28/2021

Stats:

Bodyweight 147bs (+2lbs)

Notes: I FEEL GREAT! I felt a little bigger while getting in the shower this morning! Granted, I know I'm still built like a snickers bar but this was the motivation I needed. The sight of fast food makes me sick now. I need to eat more home cooked meals. I'm going back to chuck roast as it's my new found favorite meat as main source of proteins. I've set a protein goal of 300g per day. That might be insane, I'm not an expert. A 3 pound chuck roast is 416g of protein, so if I eat half a day thats 208g. Plus a protien shake thats another 60g. Thats already 268g. I may be doing things wrong but if the micro gains I've gotten from those triple bacon cheesburgers from Five Guys almost got me 10 pounds in 2 weeks I could only imagine the progress I'd make from this. As for strength I can do sets of 8 pushups now. When I started I couldn't get off the ground. My next major gym goal is pull ups. I have not done one yet. I've gotten more hardcore about what I put in my body and how intense my workouts are because my girlfriend called me "my little string cheese". I think having any woman call you that would make you work 10x harder. It's not the first time I've been jabbed at for my height and weight, but THIS time it has me training like my life depends on it every time I think about it.
    That much protein is completely unnecessary. 1g per lb of bodyweight is the most you need - so 150g would be plenty and 100g would almost certainly be enough to build muscle. Try to keep weight gain to 2lb per month or you'll probably be gaining more fat than necessary.

I guess it's possible to be this weak & yet so pumped about literally 0 progress, but this sounds like trolling.

Week 4 12/19/2021

Bodyweight 145bs (+1lbs)
    Week 5 12/28/2021

Bodyweight 147bs (+2lbs)

Notes: I FEEL GREAT! I felt a little bigger while getting in the shower this morning!

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    I guess it's possible to be this weak & yet so pumped about literally 0 progress, but this sounds like trolling.
    It is possible. I knew a guy in college like this. I'd be nice to him for a week or two. Then I'd pick on him for a week or two. Then I'd be nice to him. He was a room mate in a 5 bedroom house I was in. Campus was 1.25 miles away by foot. I would put his shoes in the freezer when he went to sleep at night. He'd have to walk to class in frozen shoes.

Another time me and one of my housemates wrapped a dead stinking bird I had shot in bailing wire and climbed up on the roof and hung the bird outside the window of his bedroom on the 2nd story.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Opossum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicidGriMe: Opossum
    MTpockets: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wesel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Mark1T: Black Labrador retriever
    Paulinanas: Coyote