Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Kabib is just another nutter:

People are running around cutting peoples heads off under the guise of his religion and he's basically saying he's offended by some cartoons?

Great fighter/wrestler no doubt but he's still a POS for this.

Epstein didnt kill himself....

Mcafee didnt uninstall himself.....

WEF/GLOBALISM is a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION......

Henry2001x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henry2001x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henry2001x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henry2001x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henry2001x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henry2001x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henry2001x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henry2001x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henry2001x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henry2001x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henry2001x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    being a great athlete does not make you a great intellectual... He's just another low IQ normie who'd be pumping gas if not for his success in MMA. Based on this post, I would say Khabib's understanding of Islam is ingenuous at best.

MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How is he a POS when someone is offending his religion for no reason? You expect him to like and be friends with them?

Are you unable to differentiate condemning a terror attack vs hating whoever drew those cartoons?

Originally Posted by Henry2001x View Post
    being a great athlete does not make you a great intellectual... He's just another low IQ normie who'd be pumping gas if not for his success in MMA. Based on this post, I would say Khabib's understanding of Islam is ingenuous at best.
    Compared to who, you? How many languages do you know, and what is your net worth? Not sure how you can come to the conclusion of judging someone's IQ based off of them hating someone who deliberately is trying to offend him and everything he stands for.

sickkentbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickkentbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickkentbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickkentbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickkentbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickkentbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickkentbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickkentbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickkentbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickkentbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickkentbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MuslimBrahSwag View Post
    How is he a POS when someone is offending his religion for no reason? You expect him to like and be friends with them?

Are you unable to differentiate condemning a terror attack vs hating whoever drew those cartoons?

Compared to who, you? How many languages do you know, and what is your net worth? Not sure how you can come to the conclusion of judging someone's IQ based off of them hating someone who deliberately is trying to offend him and everything he stands for.
    Its okay to throw stones if youre white
    Christians lost the crusade, theyre still fighting. The winners moved on.
    * Friday Night Miscing Crew *

MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sickkentbrah View Post
    Its okay to throw stones if youre white
    Christians lost the crusade, theyre still fighting. The winners moved on.
    The logic is the stupidest I've seen lately.

"Freedom of expression, but you do not have freedom to be outraged against someone who is deliberately trying to provoke you, and criticizing a president that could have united his country instead of dividing it makes you a terrorist yourself, didn't you know we aren't allowed to criticize here"

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The logic is the stupidest I've seen lately.

"Freedom of expression, but you do not have freedom to be outraged against someone who is deliberately trying to provoke you, and criticizing a president that could have united his country instead of dividing it makes you a terrorist yourself, didn't you know we aren't allowed to criticize here"
    Don't be an idiot. Beheading innocent people is not protected under 'freedom of expression'. If you poke the bear you should expect to be bitten, but beheading/bombing etc. is incredibly disproportionate. Can you explain to me the correct interpretation of proportionality and qisas?

One wonders what the hell you're even doing in the West if you can't handle the values? Why leave the sharia law that you came from? You want the fruits, the money, the fame, the crowds, but you don't want the system that gave you that.

It's a damn shame these things become existential crises. Especially problematic when people stand by their fanatical lunatics, cause it says a hell of a lot about the rest of you.

Originally Posted by BobLoblawBrah View Post
    Don't be an idiot. Beheading innocent people is not protected under 'freedom of expression'. If you poke the bear you should expect to be bitten, but beheading/bombing etc. is incredibly disproportionate. Can you explain to me the correct interpretation of proportionality and qisas?

One wonders what the hell you're even doing in the West if you can't handle the values? Why leave the sharia law that you came from? You want the fruits, the money, the fame, the crowds, but you don't want the system that gave you that.

It's a damn shame these things become existential crises. Especially problematic when people stand by their fanatical lunatics, cause it says a hell of a lot about the rest of you.
    Can you please explain to me where Khabib supported beheading an innocent person?

"One wonders what the hell you're even doing in the West if you can't handle the values?"

You mean the values of freedom of expression such as hating the publisher? The freedom of expression to hate your leader and think hes doing a ****ty job? Speaking as an American, I have rights in my country to do both of those. Not sure about the French people.

Muslims have gone out in mass to condemn the terrorist attack. I don't understand how you cant comprehend
    that condemning a terrorist attack is disjoint from criticizing the way Macron handled the situation and the publisher of the cartoons. If you stand for free speech/expression/etc, yet you criticize the last two, then you are clearly being a hypocrite.

I'll reiterate the point: you can 1) condemn the terrorist. and at the same time: 2) think Macron is doing a ****ty job. and at the same time 3) hate the publisher of the cartoons. and at the same time 4) acknowledge the publisher has the right to publish those cartoons

And I'm and American convert to Islam. I love America and think it's the best country on the planet, which affords me freedom that no other country (European or Muslim majority) offer in that I can practice my religion freely and openly.

I'm sure a lot of French Muslims feel the same way.
    Last edited by MuslimBrahSwag; 10-31-2020 at 02:42 AM.

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL @ Islam srs
    No sig crew

StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can you please explain to me where Khabib supported beheading an innocent person?

"One wonders what the hell you're even doing in the West if you can't handle the values?"

You mean the values of freedom of expression such as hating the publisher? The freedom of expression to hate your leader and think hes doing a ****ty job? Speaking as an American, I have rights in my country to do both of those. Not sure about the French people.

Muslims have gone out in mass to condemn the terrorist attack. I don't understand how you cant comprehend
    that condemning a terrorist attack is disjoint from criticizing the way Macron handled the situation and the publisher of the cartoons. If you stand for free speech/expression/etc, yet you criticize the last two, then you are clearly being a hypocrite.

I'll reiterate the point: you can 1) condemn the terrorist. and at the same time: 2) think Macron is doing a ****ty job. and at the same time 3) hate the publisher of the cartoons. and at the same time 4) acknowledge the publisher has the right to publish those cartoons

And I'm and American convert to Islam. I love America and think it's the best country on the planet, which affords me freedom that no other country (European or Muslim majority) offer in that I can practice my religion freely and openly.

Can you explain where Khabib condemned the beheading?

Originally Posted by StyleGent View Post
    Can you explain where Khabib condemned the beheading?
    The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. I'm not the one that claimed Khabib supports the beheading.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

He might not support the beheading. He did however wish for god to punish the guy and post a picture with a boot in his face next to that text. This certainely makes it look like he supports violence against the caricaturist and Macron, who is protecting them.

He also wrote (I don't speak Russian so we only have this translation) "under the pretext of freedom of speech", which makes it sound like unlike you he disagrees with the publisher's right to insult Islam and the Western definition of free speech.

We also know he snapped, when McGregor made fun of his religion in the past, so while I find your view on the topic respectable, I doubt it's Khabib's as well.

StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000)
    The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. I'm not the one that claimed Khabib supports the beheading.
    So you didn't say that you can condemn the attack while also criticizing the way it was handled?

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wonder if the miscers who were sucking his dck feel embarrassed? Revering his dad who has the exact same views too.

Pretty easy to see khabib was implicit in supporting the actions of the individual.

So you didn't say that you can condemn the attack while also criticizing the way it was handled?
    Yes, that is exactly what I said? How is it wrong? Did I say Khabib condemned the attack? My point is there is no evidence on what Khabib thinks of the attack. It seems that his beef is with Macron as a leader.

Pretty easy to see khabib was implicit in supporting the actions of the individual.
    No that sounds like what you want to believe, and you are making arguments out of thin air with no evidence to support it. His dads mission was literally to bring the youth up with sports to counter them joining radical groups, and his religion has explicit teachings against acts of terror:

The Prophet ﷺ said: "Whoever killed a Mu'ahid (a person who is granted the pledge of protection by the Muslims i.e. non-Muslim citizens) shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise though its fragrance can be smelt at a distance of forty years (of traveling)." (Sahih Bukhari)

The Prophet ﷺ said: “Do not kill any child, any woman, or any elderly or sick person." (Sunan Abu Dawud)

The Prophet ﷺ said: "Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship." (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Do not kill any person the life of whom is sanctified by Allah, except for a just reason." (Surah Al-Isra 17:33)

"Whoever kills a soul - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely." (Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:32)

The Caliph Abu Bakr: "You will find people who have devoted themselves to monasteries, leave them to their devotions… do not kill the old and feeble, women or children; do not destroy buildings; do not cut down trees or harm livestock; do not burn or drown palms; do not be treacherous; do not mutilate; do not be cowardly; and do not loot."

Note none of these allow for any interpretation.

Being a devout Muslim I doubt that he would support the killer given the fact that what the killer did was punishable by death.

Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    He might not support the beheading. He did however wish for god to punish the guy and post a picture with a boot in his face next to that text. This certainely makes it look like he supports violence against the caricaturist and Macron, who is protecting them.

He also wrote (I don't speak Russian so we only have this translation) "under the pretext of freedom of speech", which makes it sound like unlike you he disagrees with the publisher's right to insult Islam and the Western definition of free speech.

We also know he snapped, when McGregor made fun of his religion in the past, so while I find your view on the topic respectable, I doubt it's Khabib's as well.
    I don't find your argument in the first paragraph convincing. Every Abrahamic religion has multiple verses that say non believers are going to burn in hell, this isn't anything new. There's a difference between asking God to punish someone in the after life and asking humans to go out and commit terrorists attacks.

In regards to the middle paragraph, countries vary over what they consider freedom of speech and what they consider hate speech. You do know that multiple countries in Europe to this day have blasphemy laws, right? Does that mean they don't have freedom of speech? No, just they deemed that hate speech, and it seems to me like Khabib is making the same argument that other countries within Europe follow. There is no standard of freedom of speech, you can argue there isn't a country on Earth that has true freedom of speech.

If we take France as an example, they allowed for Charlie Hebdo to not only insult religious groups, but also make fun of rape and genocide victims in the Balkan. It seems to me like his argument is that should fall under hate speech and not freedom of speech.

As for your last paragraph, McGregor made fun of his wife, his father, and a number of other things. While getting into a fight with Dillon Dannis is wrong, I think Khabib was sincere in his apology. He even admitted his dad would smesh him for that. Based on that, I have a hard time believing he would support a teacher getting beheaded by some random guy.

Then again, Khabib is not perfect. If evidence was to come out that he truly does support terrorist attacks or something like that, I would totally condemn him and he would be dead to me.

Thanks for providing solid arguments and being civil, I appreciate it.
    Last edited by MuslimBrahSwag; 10-31-2020 at 05:49 AM.

Yes, that is exactly what I said? How is it wrong? Did I say Khabib condemned the attack? My point is there is no evidence on what Khabib thinks of the attack. It seems that his beef is with Macron as a leader.

No that sounds like what you want to believe, and you are making arguments out of thin air with no evidence to support it. His dads mission was literally to bring the youth up with sports to counter them joining radical groups, and his religion has explicit teachings against acts of terror:

The Prophet ﷺ said: "Whoever killed a Mu'ahid (a person who is granted the pledge of protection by the Muslims i.e. non-Muslim citizens) shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise though its fragrance can be smelt at a distance of forty years (of traveling)." (Sahih Bukhari)

The Prophet ﷺ said: “Do not kill any child, any woman, or any elderly or sick person." (Sunan Abu Dawud)

The Prophet ﷺ said: "Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship." (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Do not kill any person the life of whom is sanctified by Allah, except for a just reason." (Surah Al-Isra 17:33)

"Whoever kills a soul - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely." (Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:32)

The Caliph Abu Bakr: "You will find people who have devoted themselves to monasteries, leave them to their devotions… do not kill the old and feeble, women or children; do not destroy buildings; do not cut down trees or harm livestock; do not burn or drown palms; do not be treacherous; do not mutilate; do not be cowardly; and do not loot."

Being a devout Muslim I doubt that he would support the killer given the fact that what the killer did was punishable by death.

I don't find your argument in the first paragraph convincing. Every Abrahamic religion has multiple verses that say non believers are going to burn in hell, this isn't anything new. There's a difference between asking God to punish someone in the after life and asking humans to go out and commit terrorists attacks.

In regards to the middle paragraph, countries vary over what they consider freedom of speech and what they consider hate speech. You do know that multiple countries in Europe to this day have blasphemy laws, right? Does that mean they don't have freedom of speech? No, just they deemed that hate speech, and it seems to me like Khabib is making the same argument that other countries within Europe follow. There is no standard of freedom of speech, you can argue there isn't a country on Earth that has true freedom of speech.

If we take France as an example, they allowed for Charlie Hebdo to not only insult religious groups, but also make fun of rape and genocide victims in the Balkan. It seems to me like his argument is that should fall under hate speech and not freedom of speech.

As for your last paragraph, McGregor made fun of his wife, his father, and a number of other things. While getting into a fight with Dillon Dannis is wrong, I think Khabib was sincere in his apology. Even if he wasn't I still have a hard time believing he would support a teacher getting beheaded by some random guy.

Then again, Khabib is not perfect. If evidence was to come out that he truly does support terrorist attacks or something like that, I would totally condemn him and he would be dead to me.

Where did he mention Macron? see how easy that was? so you're saying it was implicit, got it.

Where did he mention Macron? see how easy that was? so you're saying it was implicit, got it.
    My bad, he mentioned Macron in the post before this one. And what is implicit, violence? Like I said I do not see any proof of Khabib condoning violence.

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't find your argument in the first is that should fall under hate speech and not freedom of speech.

ʻAṣmāʼ bint Marwān (Arabic: عصماء بنت مروان‎ "Asma, daughter of Marwan") was a female Arab poet who lived in Medina in 7th-century Arabia. Based on hadith, she was murdered for her opposition to Mohammed on his order

SARIYYAH OF `UMAYR IBN `ADI Then (occurred) the sariyyah of `Umayr ibn `Adi Ibn Kharashah al-Khatmi against `Asma' Bint Marwan, of Banu Umayyah Ibn Zayd, when five nights had remained from the month of Ramadan, in the beginning of the nineteenth month from the hijrah of the apostle of Allah. `Asma' was the wife of Yazid Ibn Zayd Ibn Hisn al-Khatmi. She used to revile Islam, offend the prophet and instigate the (people) against him. She composed verses. Umayr Ibn Adi came to her in the night and entered her house. Her children were sleeping around her. There was one whom she was suckling. He searched her with his hand because he was blind, and separated the child from her. He thrust his sword in her chest until it pierced up to her back. Then he offered the morning prayers with the prophet at al-Medina. The apostle of Allah said to him: "Have you slain the daughter of Marwan?" He said: "Yes. Is there something more for me to do?" He [Muhammad] said: "No two goats will butt together about her". This was the word that was first heard from the apostle of Allah. The apostle of Allah called him `Umayr, "basir" (the seeing).[8]

Mohammed. Oh merciful!

My bad, he mentioned Macron in the post before this one.
    Macron is a loser, but the fact that an influential Muslim persona (khabib) has an issue with a leader defending the ability to post a caricature is astounding. It is easily implicit in understanding that he is defending the actions, silence is deafening

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The point is that Khabib is quite clearly far more upset about an edgy cartoon than people being literally beheaded as a response to that cartoon.

LOL

Islam is inherently authoritarian and a chit stain on humanity.

"B.. but you're talking about over a billion people"

Yea, and look at their societies or even areas that they have taken over in Europe, they're backwards chitholes. Anywhere Islam goes, violent extremism follows. They are inextricably linked.

The only non-chithole Islamic countries are the ones which are funded by the West's need for oil. And they're still chitholes behind the scenes for the most part.

Originally Posted by MilkforBrains View Post
    ʻAṣmāʼ bint Marwān (Arabic: عصماء بنت مروان‎ "Asma, daughter of Marwan") was a female Arab poet who lived in Medina in 7th-century Arabia. Based on hadith, she was murdered for her opposition to Mohammed on his order

SARIYYAH OF `UMAYR IBN `ADI Then (occurred) the sariyyah of `Umayr ibn `Adi Ibn Kharashah al-Khatmi against `Asma' Bint Marwan, of Banu Umayyah Ibn Zayd, when five nights had remained from the month of Ramadan, in the beginning of the nineteenth month from the hijrah of the apostle of Allah. `Asma' was the wife of Yazid Ibn Zayd Ibn Hisn al-Khatmi. She used to revile Islam, offend the prophet and instigate the (people) against him. She composed verses. Umayr Ibn Adi came to her in the night and entered her house. Her children were sleeping around her. There was one whom she was suckling. He searched her with his hand because he was blind, and separated the child from her. He thrust his sword in her chest until it pierced up to her back. Then he offered the morning prayers with the prophet at al-Medina. The apostle of Allah said to him: "Have you slain the daughter of Marwan?" He said: "Yes. Is there something more for me to do?" He [Muhammad] said: "No two goats will butt together about her". This was the word that was first heard from the apostle of Allah. The apostle of Allah called him `Umayr, "basir" (the seeing).[8]

Mohammed. Oh merciful!

https://discover-the-truth.com/2016/...-the-poet-p-3/

That story is literally a fabrication/forgery ^ as the above link explains.

Macron is a loser, but the fact that an influential Muslim persona (khabib) has an issue with a leader defending the ability to post a caricature is astounding. It is easily implicit in understanding that he is defending the actions, silence is deafening
    Bro you don't know what he's done to condemn the attacks. Following his religion is enough. All 4 schools of though, this composes roughly 3/4ths of the worlds Muslims, would prosecute the terrorist and he would be given the death penalty. What the guy who killed the teacher did, was against Islam.

I don't think Khabib's issue with Macron is that Macron defending the publishers rights.

https://discover-the-truth.com/2016/...-the-poet-p-3/

That story is literally a fabrication/forgery ^ as the above link explains.

Bro you don't know what he's done to condemn the attacks. Following his religion is enough. All 4 schools of though, this composes roughly 3/4ths of the worlds Muslims, would prosecute the terrorist and he would be given the death penalty. What the guy who killed the teacher did, was against Islam.

I don't think Khabib's issue with Macron is that Macron defending the publishers rights.
    It clearly isn't or else you wouldn't have the majority of people in this thread disagreeing with you.

It clearly isn't or else you wouldn't have the majority of people in this thread disagreeing with you.
    So a couple of miscers get to decide what Khabib should do about an attack that he had nothing to do with 1000's of KM away from where he lives?

Should I go around accusing Denzel Washington of supporting black on black violence because I haven't heard him say anything about it yet?

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Khabib and his crew of fellow cave dwellers attacked Conor AFTER the fight because he insulted Islam. Make all the excuses you want about it was over insults to his dad, or country, or team, etc. Khabib specifically mentioned Conor insulting his religion on Instagram after it happened. Anyone with a brain knows it was because of that.

He is an extremist.

So a couple of miscers get to decide what Khabib should do about an attack that he had nothing to do with 1000's of KM away from where he lives?

Should I go around accusing Denzel Washington of supporting black on black violence because I haven't heard him say anything about it yet?
    Fallacy fallacy, i have yet to see where the conclusion is wrong

and

Denzel Washington has already spoken about that topic rather explicitly so I am not sure where you are going with that.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Which depending on the interpretation makes it better(Khabib disagrees with how Macron handles the situation) or worse (Khabib is angry at Macron for defending blasphemy).

It's not really supposed to be a convincing argument and more guesswork. It sounds like he is really angry and wants some form of punishment and revenge.

If we take France as an example, they allowed for Charlie Hebdo to not only insult religious groups, but also make fun of rape and genocide victims in the Balkan. It seems to me like his argument is that should fall under hate speech and not freedom of speech
    I think no country has true free speech and there are instances where limiting it is justified. I firmly believe blasphemy should not be one of these. Religions should be as open to attack as politics, since they are influential organisations, that need
    Hate speech to me would be, if Macron called to attack muslims directly or denied them full citizenship, that would be it.

As for your last paragraph, McGregor made fun of his wife, his father, and a number of other things. While getting into a fight with Dillon Dannis is wrong, I think Khabib was sincere in his apology. He even admitted his dad would smesh him for that. Based on that, I have a hard time believing he would support a teacher getting beheaded by some random guy
    I do not think, he would support the beheading, I believe he might have physically assaulted said teacher, if he was in a similar situation to one of the kids dads though.

I apreciate that. I do not consider Khabib a terrorist, but I would not be surprised, if he has some fundamental and violent resentments of the Western way of life.
    He lives in Russia, which always berates the US and other Western countries on TV. He also seems to support Kadyrov, who promotes some rather extreme version of Islam in Chechenya.
    Last edited by I3igAl; 10-31-2020 at 07:03 AM.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Khabib retired from fighting but you can pretty much guarantee he is going to get into politics or be a very visual leader of Islam...

He has oil sheik money and influence behind him. He was planning on retiring LONG before his father died for the next phase of his life...

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On what date was that post made?
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2am View Post
    LOL @ Islam srs
    I’m just glad the world is finally starting to see through the propaganda about it. If your supporters want to cut off my head for a cartoon, you’re not compatible with Western values.

20% will cut you head off

80% will want that other person to cut your head off

War is coming to Europe, it’s the only logical outcome. The jihadi people are about to ramp up their attcks, just watch.

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Skylinerd1 View Post
    People are running around cutting peoples heads off under the guise of his religion and he's basically saying he's offended by some cartoons?

Great fighter/wrestler no doubt but he's still a POS for this.

I wonder if Khabib knows the real reason you cannot draw muhammad, he was wanted by the law and was in hiding this is also why he said dogs were not allowed in homes and were evil because dogs were used to sniff out suspects from hiding