Page 4 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PuffinMyLye View Post
    When people refer to Creatine Monohydrate, is that a specific brand? Are you referring to this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/creatine.html or are there Mono's made by many brands? If so what are the best?
    CM (Creatine Monohydrate) is creatine in it's purist form. It's inexpensive and can be taken with water or juice. I'm sure people will argue that different brands are better quality. They may be right. In my opinion, most brands are probably about the same (Twinlabs, Prolab, Higher Power, etc). The expensive creatines are blends of different forms of creatine such as CEE (Creatine Ethyl Ester), Krealkalyn, Conjugated Creatine, Creatine Citrate, etc. Look up articles on bb.com and read them. Look at forum posts and reviews. Try them and see what you think.

PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pittjoe33 View Post
    CM (Creatine Monohydrate) is creatine in it's purist form. It's inexpensive and can be taken with water or juice. I'm sure people will argue that different brands are better quality. They may be right. In my opinion, most brands are probably about the same (Twinlabs, Prolab, Higher Power, etc). The expensive creatines are blends of different forms of creatine such as CEE (Creatine Ethyl Ester), Krealkalyn, Conjugated Creatine, Creatine Citrate, etc. Look up articles on bb.com and read them. Look at forum posts and reviews. Try them and see what you think.

Well I plan on taking Universal Torrent PWO so I'm looking for a mono to take on my off days. I guess it doesn't matter which brand I get.
    Online Training Services available. PM me for details.

pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pittjoe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I plan on taking Universal Torrent PWO so I'm looking for a mono to take on my off days. I guess it doesn't matter which brand I get.
    If you go to this link (then scroll down), you can punch in your weight, etc. It will tell you how much creatine to consume per day. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/likness2.htm

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    When people refer to Creatine Monohydrate, is that a specific brand? Are you referring to this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/creatine.html or are there Mono's made by many brands? If so what are the best?
    They are made by a bunch of different brands. For me the best pricewise/results is prolab. Its damn cheap and works just like mono should. In my opinion all mono's are really the same. Your paying the extra for the brand/advertising and other vitamins ect they may put in it.

Sonic KO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ultimate nutritions crea pure. its just easy and it doesnt have much of any extra stuff added to it. and it was it is, it doesnt tell u it will make u bigger or any lies
    <*BRAD*>

#1 Sexiest Miscer streetlethaleg6's Avatar
    streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Dont buy Cell Tech By muscletech!

Cell Tech is such sh*t, I'm not sure if anyone had any experience with it, but it didn't help me out, no gain in muscle and little to no energy increase, and im on a very strict workout plan and diet. the only thing it did was give me acne. I strongly advise no one to waste their money on it

gqsmooth29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Creatine

I used Cell-Tech in the past and It didnt do Jack Sh!t. Besides them raping you on your money for the product you loose time and effort from your workouts that could have been spent on a good product. I am currently using Nutrex Vitargo-CGL(spelling?). After the first week it give me a great pumps i felt fuller and my vascularity went through the roof. Not to mention in just one week i creased all my sets by 10lbs. Its not that bad in price I would say midrange $39.99. The only thing I noticed is you have to shake the hell out of it so it doesnt clump. I bought the Orange flavor its not bad either it taste like Tang if you ever had it.

dadhas3kids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

N.O.XPLODE ALL THE WAY!!! Notmuch weight gain with huge strenth gains. great forcutting in my opinion.

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dadhas3kids View Post
    N.O.XPLODE ALL THE WAY!!! Notmuch weight gain with huge strenth gains. great forcutting in my opinion.
    Have you ever tried CellMass? I checked it out today and read that it was CEE?

Is it CEE or did I read it wrong lol (I just glampsed at the back)

Also, checked out "dat dere Cell-Tech"...was going to pick it up but I hard some bad things about it...

Is it a bad product???

JM

boostedbatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boostedbatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boostedbatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boostedbatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boostedbatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boostedbatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boostedbatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boostedbatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boostedbatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boostedbatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boostedbatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Universal Storm is working well for me
    I like a product that doesnt require loading
    For me to inspire you, I must first be inspired by you...

Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pickin up nitro tech for 20 bucks.

hopefully it's worth it

Smithers111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smithers111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smithers111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smithers111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smithers111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smithers111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smithers111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smithers111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smithers111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smithers111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smithers111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Universal Storm all the way. It might be expensive, but when it comes putting things in your body, you can't afford to put in cheap stuff...can you?

Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Samsdaddy0525 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Smithers111 View Post
    Universal Storm all the way. It might be expensive, but when it comes putting things in your body, you can't afford to put in cheap stuff...can you?

Storm is excellent and I would not say it is expensive at all. It sells for under $30 for 80 servings.

Creatine Monohydrate is still the very best and has the most legitimate research/studies to support that claim.
    Joshua 1:9
    "Haven't I commanded you? Strength! Courage! Don't be timid; don't get discouraged. God, your God, is with you every step you take."

ISSA CPT

MedicManJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) MedicManJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) MedicManJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) MedicManJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) MedicManJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) MedicManJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) MedicManJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) MedicManJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) MedicManJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) MedicManJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) MedicManJack is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cell-tech

I have to agree, Muscletech puts out a great product . Cell-tech hardcore.

Cell-Tech is an advanced creatine musclebuilder.

To quote the web-site

"Each serving of Cell-Tech Hardcore supplement provides an incredibly effective 10-gram dose of Crea-Edge? ? a potent blend of muscle building creatine that includes a precise portion of nanoparticulated creatine monohydrate as well as creatine alpha-ketoglutarate, tricreatine HCA, and even the most revolutionary form of creatine ? CREAKIC! Cell-Tech Hardcore is designed with a biomedical delivery system that begins with 75 grams of advanced, laboratory-grade dextrose. This precise amount of dextrose optimizes insulin response. Insulin is the key hormone for driving creatine into the muscles ? precisely where it needs to be to produce rapid results. Cell-Tech Hardcore also contains Lipoic-Tech? ? 200 milligrams of alpha lipoic acid to drive even more creatine into the muscles."

It seems to tgive me a great pump and definately noticable gains in terms of strength.

Registered User misterchristian's Avatar
    misterchristian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine

My order of Green Bulge should be coming anyday now. I cant wait to try it. I all but gave up on Creatine after my experience w/ Cell-Tech. Cell-Tech was so gross, I felt like a bloated manatee carcass on it. Hope the Green Bulge goes a little better.

gort23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any thoughts on Kre-Alkalyn caps?

Chase86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just picked of a bottle of GNC's Creatine Monohydrate capsules.

I know I know you could have gotten X brand with X more servings for 1/2 the price. I was in there b/c they had Pro Complex Gainer on sale, so i picked up a bottle of Creatine Monohydrate.

Anyways, I'm pretty excited. The directions say take 5 capsules after your work out with 12floz of water.

I'll come in here and post my results, any changes at all.
    11/04. 5'6" 185lbs
    Max BP 155lbs

03/05 185lbs
    Max BP 205 x2

06/05 Stopped lifting "wtf?"

06/07 5'6" 175lbs "Why did I stop in 05?"

08/07 190lbs and growing.

"My Stack"
    ON Pro Complex Gainer
    Mega Mens Multivitamin
    GNC Creatine Monohydrate Capsules

RDE89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool kre alkalyn

For me its scifit kre alkalyn 1500 caps
    Reason? It works...

Chase86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RDE89 View Post
    For me its scifit kre alkalyn 1500 caps
    Reason? It works...
    Anything else to add to your review? How long have you taken it? How much are you taking? Cycles? Results?
    11/04. 5'6" 185lbs
    Max BP 155lbs

03/05 185lbs
    Max BP 205 x2

06/05 Stopped lifting "wtf?"

06/07 5'6" 175lbs "Why did I stop in 05?"

08/07 190lbs and growing.

"My Stack"
    ON Pro Complex Gainer
    Mega Mens Multivitamin
    GNC Creatine Monohydrate Capsules

JamesJJk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/microcrea.htm
    So is a micronized creatine product better to use than a creatine monohydrate product?

Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sv87guS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    monohydrates are great, but the water retention and bloat gets yea, thats really the only plus to the CEE's and things like that. im goin to green mag now but, and as for celltech, all muscletech products suck in my mind they think the more the better, and the acne more and likely because celltech has 75 grams of sugar per serving, so its not just muscle thats helpin put on.
    Obsession is a term used by my dumbass friends, to describe what is dedication and determination.

Gorkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Phos****en Elite... very good product

also try Betagen
    Ouch, I dropped a dumbell on my foot

quent14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quent14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quent14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quent14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quent14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quent14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by misterchristian View Post
    My order of Green Bulge should be coming anyday now. I cant wait to try it. I all but gave up on Creatine after my experience w/ Cell-Tech. Cell-Tech was so gross, I felt like a bloated manatee carcass on it. Hope the Green Bulge goes a little better.
    Haha yeah I agree misterchristian. Cell-Tech bloats me like none other...I hate that crap! The front says gain 7 lbs in 7 days...anybody in their right mind knows that?s completely obscured. But with that aside, what bulking you do achieve comes from the tremendous overload of simple sugars (75 grams worth), and of course the creatine, that you get from just one serving. If you do the loading phase, which is also ridiculous, than you?re actually getting 150g simple carbs daily from just cell-tech alone.

TA01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Size-on

I am looking to try size-on for my next creatine product. I am unsure on what flavor to get. I am leaning towards either grape or lemon ice. Does anyone have any input on size-on as a creatine product and also the flavor?

MassManiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been using cell tech hardcore for like 6 months --- and it tastes great. I can say that it has definately had a good effect. And to rebut, the claims of bloating these others proclaim --- i also take a double scoop 18 - 20 ounces whey protein, 5 seconds after i drink down the cell tech.

Those who see no gain with creatine are most likely in the 90% of bodybuilders who don't have a strict and high protein diet. Creatine only works to its fullest potential when you supply the necessary nutrients to your body -- as creatine is essentially a cell volumizer..........not a strength product

creakic is another good choice too --- and that can be taken along with some simple sugars or something like 'anator p 70'
    Nobody ever got bigger by eating less!

JamesJJk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is anyone able to recommend a particular creatine brand/product for a first time user?

TA01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "I am looking to try size-on for my next creatine product. I am unsure on what flavor to get. I am leaning towards either grape or lemon ice. Does anyone have any input on size-on as a creatine product and also the flavor?"

bump

MassManiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    creatine is creatine james----

but keep in mind -- it works best when taken with 50-75 g of simple sugar like dextrose or glucose --- and is most efficiently used by taking 50g of an easily digestible whey protein with it..........

so any that catches your eye ----

like i said, i use the cell tech hardcore because it already has those simple sugar in it, along with other insulin boosters

creakic is a new product and revolutionary in it absorbtion improvements

gl
    Nobody ever got bigger by eating less!

wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mono serum all the way

wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wascher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JamesJJk View Post
    Is anyone able to recommend a particular creatine brand/product for a first time user?
    i've used ATP creatine serum it's mono creatine so its the best.
    it's cheap and a couple drops under the tounge and you're set.
    no loading, no drinking
    flavor-wise i get cherry