dhance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal M-Stak review

SO i just finished my three week cycle of M-Stak and here is what I got from it:

Sustained strength about week 2, I was able to punch out more reps and sets. Also during this time period I notice a decent increase in my bench from about 305 1RM to 330 1RM.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the M-stak, I plan on cycling again with Animal Pak, and Cuts this coming month.

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    solid progress man. Was this using the new M-Stak or the older version?
    ***The Florida Gators Crew***

Axis Labs Representative
    "Performance Driven Nutrition"
    http://www.axislabs.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html

gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100) gym_feen972 is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeah good job but i'd also like to know whether you were running the new version? ive been on m stak for a week and i feel like recovery is up

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Older or newer version??
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

dhance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    new version... and also recovery times were up as well.

SLiCkNiCk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SLiCkNiCk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SLiCkNiCk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SLiCkNiCk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SLiCkNiCk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SLiCkNiCk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SLiCkNiCk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SLiCkNiCk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SLiCkNiCk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SLiCkNiCk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SLiCkNiCk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried the stack 2, gave good energy..

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dhance View Post
    new version... and also recovery times were up as well.
    Nice. The new M-Stak is, in my opinion, a big improvement over the old...
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Nice. The new M-Stak is, in my opinion, a big improvement over the old...
    how can you tell if you have the new or older version?

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by slaydox View Post
    how can you tell if you have the new or older version?
    compare labels:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un...almethoxy.html

thats the new formula ^^^^^^^^^^
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Will you not see as good of gains w/ the old version (I had some laying around and I think it's the old)???
    Starting to suck a little less at benching...

cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantelmi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dhance View Post
    SO i just finished my three week cycle of M-Stak and here is what I got from it:

Sustained strength about week 2, I was able to punch out more reps and sets. Also during this time period I notice a decent increase in my bench from about 305 1RM to 330 1RM.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the M-stak, I plan on cycling again with Animal Pak, and Cuts this coming month.
    Nice Review!!!!

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    compare labels:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un...almethoxy.html

thats the new formula ^^^^^^^^^^
    Natural guy i want 2 switch over to using universal products once i finifh my current stack. My goal is mainly mass while keeping m bodyfat in check. I was thinking of Pak, Pump or Shock Therapy and M-stack with real gains. I wanted 2 try torrent but its not out is Aus Yet. What would u recommended?

Thanks
    Shut Up And Train!

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just got some mstak today. my label is the red one...

so does that mean i have the old version then?

if so that is a very rough deal.
    Last edited by Drop_Dead; 06-26-2008 at 12:38 PM.

JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how much weight did you gain?
    Roll Tide

atm: au natural

Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Drop_Dead View Post

It's been a while since it was released so you most likely have the new one.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drop_Dead View Post

Red label is definitely the new formula.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

psubond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does this play nicely with nitrix and no xplode?

565144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

this stuff is awsome

This stuff worked pretty well for me. I am only 16 and I gained about 86.8 kilos on my first cycle, 86% muscle, 10% bodyfat and 4% tonail mass. Along with 36,987% of my daily value of riboflavin, I took this at precisely 11:34 in the morning, 3 and a half hours before my workout. MY only recomindation is to take more because it doesnt supply enough horny goat weed. This is why You should take 6 packs a day, preferably as suppositories because oral ingestion does not supply as much triptophan to your lower intestine. There werent many side effects other than the usual exponential increase in anus cavity radius.
    Im working on getting a picture up but my dimensions dont fit

matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100) matteothefart is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by 565144 View Post
    This stuff worked pretty well for me. I am only 16 and I gained about 86.8 kilos on my first cycle, 86% muscle, 10% bodyfat and 4% tonail mass. Along with 36,987% of my daily value of riboflavin, I took this at precisely 11:34 in the morning, 3 and a half hours before my workout. MY only recomindation is to take more because it doesnt supply enough horny goat weed. This is why You should take 6 packs a day, preferably as suppositories because oral ingestion does not supply as much triptophan to your lower intestine. There werent many side effects other than the usual exponential increase in anus cavity radius.
    wtf?

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by matteothefart View Post
    wtf?
    x2
    proly some troll
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

Registered User burningbuilding's Avatar
    burningbuilding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have 6 more days before im done with my cycle of animal m stak.
    I took animal pump and m stak for pre work out and pro complex whey for after, an for vitamins im taking optimen.
    i work out for 4 days for about 40-60 mins, then take a day break.
    so far i have gone up 6 pounds witch is pretty damn good because iv been having a tough time getting pass 155.Also my muscles feel harder then before.
    For side effects, i got to say the mood swings were crazy, but i didnt go bald so thank god. Also im always hungry witch is good but i go to school and i dont always have something to munch on.
    It did suck taking all them pills!
    Anyone who wants to take it, make sure your drinking lots of water and if you work out in the morning, make sure you get something to eat an hour or so before you take it or your going to have a bad stomach ache.
    m stak was great and ill probably pick up another can in a month or so.
    does anyone else taking this supp sweat like a maple smell?

ivicha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal M-stak

Hello everyone! First I would apologise for my English!

I found this forum and decided to ask you guys something about the M-stak. I am planning to start going to the gym, and I found this product M-stak, so I would like to ask you, if you know what kind of diet do I need to have and also which will be the best supplement to combine with the M-stak for best results? I was thinking to take the M-stak with Jumbo protein. What do you thing bout that?

Thank you!

osmacanin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I preffer M-stack vs. Test. it gave me a better results. I did two separate packs and M-stack worked better for me.

y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) y0lked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cantelmi View Post
    Natural guy i want 2 switch over to using universal products once i finifh my current stack. My goal is mainly mass while keeping m bodyfat in check. I was thinking of Pak, Pump or Shock Therapy and M-stack with real gains. I wanted 2 try torrent but its not out is Aus Yet. What would u recommended?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JSeligman View Post
    how much weight did you gain?
    Originally Posted by burningbuilding View Post
    does anyone else taking this supp sweat like a maple smell?
    m-stak has a diuretic in it. It flushes tons and tons of water out of your system. For most people they notice muscle density and feel leaner. And thats because they ARE! The most weight gain i have seen from m-stak is around 12 lbs. But most people subconsciously loose 5-8 lbs of fat/water weight (fat cells hold lots of water) and therefore gain roughly 10 lbs of mass if done correctly. I know my first time on m-stak i dropped from 172 to 165 in 3 days, but over the 3 weeks on it shot back up to around 175. The entire time i was on it my abs just came through like crazy and all my lifts progressed by 5-20lbs for reps. The day before i took m-stak i had a little bulking belly, the 3 weeks after i had a full outlines 6 pac.

M-stak is crazy good for hunger, and if u take advantage of it, it can be a crazy good bulking tool. if u dont take advantage of what it can do, u wont even think its doing anything.
    Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)

**Dallas Cowboys**
    **Sacramento Kings**
    **San Jose Sharks**

PhillieBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've taken 2 cycles of it in the past. It really works well when you are working out every day and bulking. The nutrient partitioning really works well to pack on lean muscle mass quickly. Also significant strength increases. Although I cycled this while leaning up (1800 cal per day) and working out 4 days a week instead of 6, and the gains weren't as dramatic. You make what you get out of M-stak. I just ordered another bottle of it, so I'll post my results when I'm done.

Rageaholic2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just got my M-Stak

Just got my M-Stak delivered today and I can't wait to see what kind of results I'll get. At first I was a little iffy about it because it's not a pro hormone. Would you guys say this is one of the better non hormonal supps going?