Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Question Inviting a girl to your place for a first date?

I've dated a few girls before and this was never an issue. Just was curious if anyone else has done this and what's the best way to go about it. Dinner and a movie? Something like that? IDK. I live in a decent place and if I ever plan on having a girl over I usually clean up real well, don't wanna bring someone over to a messy house.

Things are also pretty rough RN with COVID so there's not much in the way of places I could take a girl on a date anyway.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can cook up some pretty good chit, so usually when I'm talking to a girl, I do a lot of bragging about my cooking. Then it's just a matter of "hey, let's go to my place on Friday night, I'll cook us something good and then we can watch a movie."

My success rate is 100%, if they accept. I don't know how well you cook though.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    I can cook up some pretty good chit, so usually when I'm talking to a girl, I do a lot of bragging about my cooking. Then it's just a matter of "hey, let's go to my place on Friday night, I'll cook us something good and then we can watch a movie."

My success rate is 100%, if they accept. I don't know how well you cook though.
    Lol I need to learn some better recipes, I'm on that bland bodybuilding diet if I do ever cook.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just invite them over. Don’t Econ
    Off as desperate to smash, if you have to don’t even try to smash. Show her a good time, she will
    Leave your place like “WTF, I shaved my poosy for nothing.” She will be back and you can phuck her good.

Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thegainswarden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    Lol I need to learn some better recipes, I'm on that bland bodybuilding diet if I do ever cook.

Pizza and chill boyo

spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the cooking thing is genius, unfortunately idk how to cook and dont want to attract roaches and mice in my apartment so i just order take out for lunch and dinner
    Positive vibes crew
    NYC crew

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah like >50% of my first dates have been them coming over. Tinder girls usually so hooking up is pretty much guaranteed. If you are trying to position a girl for a relationship Id pitch the same routine except would talk more than phuck haha.

Basically anything like:

1. You: "Come over for drinks Tuesday night"

2. You: "How does having drinks and dinner Sunday night sound?"

Her: "Ok where"

You: "My place. There's a bunch of nice restaurants near me we can order delivery"

What you need to know is girls are going to be a little timid going over a stranger's house so best advice is make it sound like it's no big deal. And if they chit test you with "how do I know you aren't a murderer" you just chit test back "lmao you don't. How do I know you aren't a psycho".

Or if positioning a hookup something like "you'll enjoy it when I eat you lol..."

Also get a video chat going first. Breaks the tension a little. You can get a vibe going. And if they are psycho you'll see on video chat so than you can ghost before you're stuck entertaining them.

I'd advise against movies. You want to either talk / get to know them or phuck. Can't do either with a movie on. Just drinks, and/or dinner to start. Movie can be date 2 or 3.

Good luck

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only do first dates at my house. If they don’t want to come to my house right aWay that means I’ll have to put in work for the pussy

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also, what spadelexus said.

Except replace 'There's a bunch of nice restaurants near me we can order delivery' with 'There's a bunch of nice restaurants near me, but I cook better than any of those *******s, so come to my place'

And you're in.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Appreciate the suggestions brahs. Reps coming in

-Socrates

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've only had a few women over for the first date this summer because of the stupid covid.
    But mutual friends put us in contact so they were 95% sure I wasn't a serial killer when they came over for the first meet.

It's summer, i invite them over for grilled\smoked dinner and drinks.
    got multiple beers on tap plus some hard seltzer (all home brew and chicks dig that).
    Plus I have an ice crusher that puts blenders to shame and makes snow cone type ice so I can make them the standard tropical type drinks.

Also have a fire pit, hot tub, and a pool for entertainment purposes.
    To not sound like a creep I never suggest we go swimming or hit the hot tub. I think it messes with them a little because they expect it.
    I only suggest we have drinks by the fire.
    If the woman wants it she will say something like "oh I wish I knew you hat a hot tub/pool i'd of brought my suit" that's when I tell them I might have something and produce some size M bike shorts and size S colored wife beaters.

sometimes they go for it
    sometimes they don't.

NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do women feel more comfortable going to the guy's place than to invite him over to her place?

Originally Posted by NealIRC View Post
    Do women feel more comfortable going to the guy's place than to invite him over to her place?
    I've never had a girl invite me to her place, I think it's off putting for them. They probably don't want a guy to know where they live if the date doesn't go well.

-Socrates

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    doing it sunday for the first time in a while.
    the goal isnt hookups. I want a gf and she said shes not a booty call.
    the plan so far is shes gonna buy /bring some alcohol and im gonna drink with her (she knows I dont drink but will with her for fun)
    and dont have any other plans other than that. So a bit nervous but dont wanna overthink and fuk myself over again.
    Will put something on the tv and chat with her, tease her and try to cuddle with her before seeing if I can move her to my bed.
    I said if she was the one to bring a drink, I would uber her home and asked if that was fair and she said it was.

She seems to be a terrible texter so I thought she was either uninterested or just a cold/hard russian girl but I got it out of her earlier that she is shy when I asked if she every did video calls. so that makes me feel a bit better about her personality.
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    doing it sunday for the first time in a while.
    the goal isnt hookups. I want a gf and she said shes not a booty call.
    the plan so far is shes gonna buy /bring some alcohol and im gonna drink with her (she knows I dont drink but will with her for fun)
    and dont have any other plans other than that. So a bit nervous but dont wanna overthink and fuk myself over again.
    Will put something on the tv and chat with her, tease her and try to cuddle with her before seeing if I can move her to my bed.
    I said if she was the one to bring a drink, I would uber her home and asked if that was fair and she said it was.

She seems to be a terrible texter so I thought she was either uninterested or just a cold/hard russian girl but I got it out of her earlier that she is shy when I asked if she every did video calls. so that makes me feel a bit better about her personality.
    sounds solid.
    might I suggest something to eat?
    I always feed a girl that comes over.
    but that is just me.

exsparky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) exsparky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) exsparky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) exsparky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) exsparky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) exsparky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) exsparky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) exsparky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) exsparky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) exsparky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) exsparky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretend to cook. Put some panda express in a wok on low before she gets there and leave out some cooking debris to sell it.

Originally Posted by exsparky View Post
    Pretend to cook. Put some panda express in a wok on low before she gets there and leave out some cooking debris to sell it.
    LOL!

instant rice and a steamer bag of Asian medley is less effort than ordering out and throwing it in a wok.
    If you add frozen chicken strips you cut up then yeah just order it.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    never been crazy about doing a big meal for a first time hanging out. even if it's at my house. i just feel like it's too early to sit down an eat together.

if you are fortunate to have a yard and can do a firepit with drinks that is money. that's perfect really. or if you have a porch you can dress it up a bit and do some wine and cheese outside.

Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    I've never had a girl invite me to her place, I think it's off putting for them. They probably don't want a guy to know where they live if the date doesn't go well.
    I've gone to a women's place first date a few times, super awkward, one had a dog that wouldn't stop barking, then she wanted me to take it out, I said sure, and walked out without the dog. Never saw or heard from her again.

devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    No female foot ever stepped into my house. Mount Athos is ashamed in the corner.
    Как сладок свободы кнут
    Не только лишь все поймут.

Originally Posted by Midi77 View Post
    I've gone to a women's place first date a few times, super awkward, one had a dog that wouldn't stop barking, then she wanted me to take it out, I said sure, and walked out without the dog. Never saw or heard from her again.
    Damn you must really not have liked her then lol.

-Socrates

Originally Posted by Midi77 View Post
    fenced in yard with a dog that barks when she is done crew.
    would of done the same thing if a woman wanted me to take her dog out when she wasn't busting my nut regular like.

I Love my dog.
    doesn't mean I love all dogs and honestly most peoples dogs are annoying as fuk.

kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you are aiming to smash on the first date, ask her to your place.

Watch a movie/tv and escalate after a while. Usually this takes 15-30mins after meeting her. Just say something like "this movie is a bit boring", go closer to her and go for the makeout. If she refuses, take a step back and try later. Also taking a drink and offering one for her is a good move, relaxes a little bit the tension if you have.
    Check my Martial Arts tricks and other stuff from my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQPEMszlQV71Z9SD5BXPuFg

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You dont have to cook super good, they just need an excuse to lie to themselves to tell themselves they didnt plan to come over to fuk you on the first date that it was really just "spontaneous" so they can mental gymnastics and tell themselves they arent a sloot. You can just make some pasta with like shrimp or chicken, its pretty easy. If you like literally never cook ever, then practice it once or twice and then you saved some money for a few days for eating out anyways.