Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CrazyTall View Post
    doesnt matter how huge you get, if you dont know anyone on the streets, you wont last a single hour "making a stand"
    haha you talk up these street thugs like they know how to fight. i am going to get into some ju jitsu and iam gonna go target shooting...not to mention my cardio and strenght will be great. i also hold my hand over a flame to get used to the pain. every muscle will be tight
    no Mclovin

I will raise above it all

ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan36_1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The_Magic_Man View Post
    George sodini was a piece of sh!it he killed innocent people. he was too concerned with himself all he cared about was getitng laid, he was a dog
    Good thing those that you have judged from the slums of America aren't innocent.

Jerzey1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Jerzey1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Jerzey1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Jerzey1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Jerzey1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Jerzey1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Jerzey1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Jerzey1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Jerzey1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Jerzey1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Jerzey1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    trolls gonna troll

beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Na na na na, na na na na, na na na na, na na na na batman, batman, batmaaaaan

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So anyway after years of being made fun of, and after the bar fight that took place months ago. I lost it, told myself i would not accept natural order. so i went into isolation with one thing on my mind "get big behind closed doors"

I told myself i would get organized and that is just what i am doing. I quit my job at the zoo with no real plan in mind, cause lets face it a plan is just a list of things that dont happen. I now work at giant eagle surviving off the very minimum, just enough to self-sustain. I do the same thing everyday I lift, work, and sit around on the computer. Pretty much iam just waiting for a change.

But after a few months with no contact with family or friends. I lost track of everything. All i care about is gaining muscle. however no matter how in shape i get i am only as healthy as i feel. I have developed a strong hate for society. I am sick of the scum. By scum i am talking junkies, gangsters, pimps, ****s, rapists, robbers, dealers. I am fed up the crime and want to bring some justice to this sick world.

All i ever wanted was to a be a normal person just like everyone else, but no not me natural order wouldn't allow it. i understand what iam doing is unhealthy, but very few men actually stand up to the filth.

I have this bad idea in my head, might be a good idea in the long run. I have realized i will never be with a girl, i will never be the man my parents want. But what i can do is bring some good to this sick world. So if i goes well i hope to train hard in isolation for the next 5-10 years get huge, then go out to the slums of America and make my stand. Ill be that man who stood up and i will die alone.

Don't freak out misc, iam a good guy, i have good intentions. this is just a fantasy and a way to vent.
    This unsub is categorised as someone suffering from a psychotic break, he thinks by removing the scum from the earth he is doing gods work and he may even hear God speaking to him.

Because hookers are easy prey its likely he will end up with them, being impotent and unable to get ladies he will receive his sexual release from the kill.

You heading for crazy time cuz, get yourself to the doctors you are a few years away from a total psychotic meltdown and murdering of innocent people.

SSA Read of the FBI
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    ***MY WELL WISHES TO ALL BATTLING ILLNESS OR ADDICTION***

beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10) beerbellyUK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So anyway after years of being made fun of, and after the bar fight that took place months ago. I lost it, told myself i would not accept natural order. so i went into isolation with one thing on my mind "get big behind closed doors"

I told myself i would get organized and that is just what i am doing. I quit my job at the zoo with no real plan in mind, cause lets face it a plan is just a list of things that dont happen. I now work at giant eagle surviving off the very minimum, just enough to self-sustain. I do the same thing everyday I lift, work, and sit around on the computer. Pretty much iam just waiting for a change.

But after a few months with no contact with family or friends. I lost track of everything. All i care about is gaining muscle. however no matter how in shape i get i am only as healthy as i feel. I have developed a strong hate for society. I am sick of the scum. By scum i am talking junkies, gangsters, pimps, ****s, rapists, robbers, dealers. I am fed up the crime and want to bring some justice to this sick world.

All i ever wanted was to a be a normal person just like everyone else, but no not me natural order wouldn't allow it. i understand what iam doing is unhealthy, but very few men actually stand up to the filth.

I have this bad idea in my head, might be a good idea in the long run. I have realized i will never be with a girl, i will never be the man my parents want. But what i can do is bring some good to this sick world. So if i goes well i hope to train hard in isolation for the next 5-10 years get huge, then go out to the slums of America and make my stand. Ill be that man who stood up and i will die alone.

Don't freak out misc, iam a good guy, i have good intentions. this is just a fantasy and a way to vent.
    Do you sniff girls? If so, although legal, it is slightly creepy.

The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Magic_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ryan36_1 View Post
    Good thing those that you have judged from the slums of America aren't innocent.
    read before you bash as stated in my op

"By scum i am talking junkies, gangsters, pimps, ****s, rapists, robbers, dealers"
    no Mclovin

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

not with the way our military is these days...its become pussified under obama

tried many times its not for me, it is for some
    And how in the **** did you arrive at this conclusion?

Sounds to me you're just a delusional kid who spends too much time on the internet.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fourunnerguy View Post
    in b4 ghetto batman.
    Captain Possum.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Originally Posted by CatFunt View Post
    This unsub is categorised as someone suffering from a psychotic break, he thinks by removing the scum from the earth he is doing gods work and he may even hear God speaking to him.

Because hookers are easy prey its likely he will end up with them, being impotent and unable to get ladies he will receive his sexual release from the kill.

You heading for crazy time cuz, get yourself to the doctors you are a few years away from a total psychotic meltdown and murdering of innocent people.

SSA Read of the FBI
    hookers? i wanna help them.....innocent people? i am talking about the junkies, gangsters, pimps, ****s, rapists, robbers, dealers
    no Mclovin

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post

Sounds to me you're just a delusional kid who spends too much time on the internet.
    Respect for fighting for your country cuz.

Ignore the troll, shoot more Taliban - Profit.
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post

from what i hear Obama is awarding medals for good combat if you dont kill anyone, also if the arabs run into a mosque you cant shoot them.
    no Mclovin

hookers? i wanna help them.....innocent people? i am talking about the junkies, gangsters, pimps, ****s, rapists, robbers, dealers
    Obviously you dont watch criminal minds.

You should, give you all sorts of ways to carry out your fantasies.

Lets face, it, I was just trollin you, you want my honest advice? You're a little *******, bullied in school, never got women and recently got his arse handed to him in a bar fight.

This has led you to deep feelings of self hate and worthlessness and you are harbouring homicidal fantasies because of this.

Tough love here fella, but get yourself some psychiatric help.
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

youaware will become famous soon enough. (+50) youaware will become famous soon enough. (+50) youaware will become famous soon enough. (+50) youaware will become famous soon enough. (+50) youaware will become famous soon enough. (+50) youaware will become famous soon enough. (+50) youaware will become famous soon enough. (+50) youaware will become famous soon enough. (+50) youaware will become famous soon enough. (+50) youaware will become famous soon enough. (+50) youaware will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like an episode of Criminal Minds.

Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    instagram.com/roanokephil - Misc follow back crew

Originally Posted by CatFunt View Post
    Obviously you dont watch criminal minds.

You should, give you all sorts of ways to carry out your fantasies.

Lets face, it, I was just trollin you, you want my honest advice? You're a little *******, bullied in school, never got women and recently got his arse handed to him in a bar fight.

This has led you to deep feelings of self hate and worthlessness and you are harbouring homicidal fantasies because of this.

Tough love here fella, but get yourself some psychiatric help.
    i won that bar fight
    no Mclovin

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"By scum i am talking junkies, gangsters, pimps, ****s, rapists, robbers, dealers"
    dealers, gangsters, junkies, and pimps are not that bad. focus on the ****s and rapists imo. otherwise you are just killing people that really didn't do that much wrong lols
    Weighted pullups = 195 lbs x1
    Weighted dips = 225 lbs x2
    Squat = 405 x2

Originally Posted by iliketojuggle View Post
    dealers, gangsters, junkies, and pimps are not that bad. focus on the ****s and rapists imo. otherwise you are just killing people that really didn't do that much wrong lols
    it all goes hand and hand
    no Mclovin

i won that bar fight
    Donotbelieve/10

unless it was a 3 year old girl with a severe disability.
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    k vigilante McLovin.

Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rathryan16 View Post
    Didn't this guy kill some chick or go sniper rampage or something? i forget
    he shot up a gym
    420 Crew, Look Younger than Actual Age Crew, Manlet/Little Crew, Wagon/Hatchback Crew, Sportbike Crew

ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    and in years time we will all remember...

The Magic Man

Registered User pipiwendeyseeme's Avatar
    pipiwendeyseeme will become famous soon enough. (+50) pipiwendeyseeme will become famous soon enough. (+50) pipiwendeyseeme will become famous soon enough. (+50) pipiwendeyseeme will become famous soon enough. (+50) pipiwendeyseeme will become famous soon enough. (+50) pipiwendeyseeme will become famous soon enough. (+50) pipiwendeyseeme will become famous soon enough. (+50) pipiwendeyseeme will become famous soon enough. (+50) pipiwendeyseeme will become famous soon enough. (+50) pipiwendeyseeme will become famous soon enough. (+50) pipiwendeyseeme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lurkers crew

Spartacusz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacusz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacusz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacusz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacusz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacusz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacusz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacusz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacusz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacusz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spartacusz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    inb4 op gets killed

Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    u been watchin dexter or somethin brah?

End n be all of realness The_Realist's Avatar
    The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50)

if you fuk up the supply so help me god.......

StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StUck686 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am McLovin

slackjaw33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slackjaw33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slackjaw33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slackjaw33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slackjaw33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slackjaw33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slackjaw33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slackjaw33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slackjaw33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slackjaw33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slackjaw33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The_Realist View Post
    what did drug users ever do to you..partna. also what this guy said dont fuk up the supply or you will face my rath.

inb4 OP gets shanked

Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The_Realist View Post
    inb4 YG pretending hes a drug dealer

bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey op what happened for you to get in a bar fight? i missed that thread