Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im from the North East mate, not 100% sure on the difficulty. I know places like Pompey are supposed to be very difficult but not sure on the North East.
    "Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down somebody else is." - Dorian Yates

UK Muscle - Pilcher1

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jiveinhere View Post
    yeah thanks man, you hit the nail of the head haha. i guess its a little late to bring them up a lot for this year, although today i start my new split in which hammies are on a separate day to quads, so i really can demolish them. hopefully this change in split will stimulate a little bit of growth, even though im pretty depleted atm.

next year though... watch this space. im gonna win (shame i cant compete against Kyle next year though! y u be so old for Kyle?!)
    lol Well at least you're addressing your points of improvement. I'd say stick with mass building - SLDLs, walking lunges (for me worked really well) good mornings and curls. very simple and effective. Sometimes warm up with curls and do compounds last and switch it other times - compounds first, light weight till you get warm and then finish off with some higher rep curls etc..

Originally Posted by Pilcher1 View Post
    Im from the North East mate, not 100% sure on the difficulty. I know places like Pompey are supposed to be very difficult but not sure on the North East.
    Happy days, from what I can remember, the north east this year at the NABBA did not show any promising athletes! My mate competed in the North west and got to the british finals and came 4th I think, or 2nd? can't remember! But I looked at guys from other areas and north east wasn't as good as other areas of the country. I reckon you'll stand a good chance!
    IG: waldronconstruction

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    lol Well at least you're addressing your points of improvement. I'd say stick with mass building - SLDLs, walking lunges (for me worked really well) good mornings and curls. very simple and effective. Sometimes warm up with curls and do compounds last and switch it other times - compounds first, light weight till you get warm and then finish off with some higher rep curls etc..
    cheers man, im actually really lucky to have a friend of mine volunteer his time to prep me for this show as i really have no idea about contest prep, so im just going with what he's giving me atm, and it seems to be working well. but much appreciated anyway bro! would rep but on spread haha.

[btw thanks heaps for making this thread, when i made that thread for RD i had no idea it would have such a positive impact on this section ]
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks mate! But seriously, legs used to look way better and upper body was a bit thicker, so right now just looking to get right back into it all!!

For triceps I do 50/50 between cable movements and free weight. Not really any machines.
    Usually start with light cable pushdowns w/ rope or EZ bar. I literally change things around all the time - Nobody likes training triceps with me because I beast everyone on them! I do the stack for like 20 reps where everyone else, even guys with bigger triceps are only doing 10 reps, or throwing the pin down some weight just to keep up.
    You may need to prioritize them over your biceps if you train them together. Your really bicep dominent on your arms.

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jiveinhere View Post
    cheers man, im actually really lucky to have a friend of mine volunteer his time to prep me for this show as i really have no idea about contest prep, so im just going with what he's giving me atm, and it seems to be working well. but much appreciated anyway bro! would rep but on spread haha.

[btw thanks heaps for making this thread, when i made that thread for RD i had no idea it would have such a positive impact on this section ]
    Its was a good idea! Clearly we were all thinking it but nobody did anything about it. This thread is gonna be epic

Sound good bout your friend prepping you, nothing better than someone to tell you where your strengths and weaknesses are. I do my fair share in my gym - We won NABBA North West gym of the year this year and last year for pretty much more competitors in our gym doing well in the show than any other gym. I think we may have won NABBA gym of the year too?! But its good helpping the guys with their posing etc

Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    You may need to prioritize them over your biceps if you train them together. Your really bicep dominent on your arms.
    Yup! I know only too well, always been that way. I do that already - Triceps first. Maybe I should do triceps after chest and also on their own day??? Sometimes that works, but sometimes it can mean over training? But, as I said, triceps/arms have lost size so hopefully i'll gain it back soon and i'll see how the new pics are looking! Its you guys that will see the difference or not and if not just kick my ass!!

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright i'm pretty new to posting here but i'll put up my pre contest pics, i didn't compete due to relationship/family health issues (quit 2 weeks out)

first 4 pics are 6 weeks out, weighing 90 kg ish ( 195 lbs?) and last pic is 4 weeks out weighing 87-88kg ish (190lbs) but flat as fuark, just wanted to take a pic of my new posing trunks

Attached Images

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Likewise, how North East we talking here? A few people from my gym compete or have in the past in a few local shows and stuff, one qualified for the novice class at the national show.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by the-craig View Post
    Likewise, how North East we talking here? A few people from my gym compete or have in the past in a few local shows and stuff, one qualified for the novice class at the national show.
    Im from Middlesbrough mate, You?
    "Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down somebody else is." - Dorian Yates

UK Muscle - Pilcher1

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is awesome.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    June 11

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh and i'm offseason now @220lbs, here's a pic of my legs now...

Attached Images

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im from Middlesbrough mate, You?
    Bit north of Newcastle, about half an hour away.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

TTimmerman - You looked excellent mate!! Epic back! Whats your plans now? Your legs are looking great, very proportionate.

rebelprettyboy - As above - Back is looking sick! You ever competed or have plans to?

TTimmerman - You looked excellent mate!! Epic back! Whats your plans now? Your legs are looking great, very proportionate.

rebelprettyboy - As above - Back is looking sick! You ever competed or have plans to?
    planning on qualifying for european championchips next year, coming in 20 lbs heavier, so i'll be around 210 as a 22 year old junior (it's till 23 in some feds over here). need to bring up thickness, arms and chest. gonna be one hell of a ride thanks for the positive comment

Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    planning on qualifying for european championchips next year, coming in 20 lbs heavier, so i'll be around 210 as a 22 year old junior (it's till 23 in some feds over here). need to bring up thickness, arms and chest. gonna be one hell of a ride thanks for the positive comment
    Excellent! Wow, 210 in contest condition at 22... whereas, I didn't even start lifting until I was 22 and I was 150 - 160lb or thereabout lol

Keep the updates coming as the months go by bro.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Me before lifting, at age 16-17 (~150lbs)

Me after a year of lifting in 2009 (~165lbs)

Me a year ago (~180lbs)

Me a month ago (195lbs, I've gained fat as well as muscle as you can see from the pic)

[/QUOTE]
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Me before lifting, at age 16-17 (~150lbs)

[img]http://ben-ts.net/img/me1.jpg[img]

Me after a year of lifting in 2009 (~165lbs)

[img]http://ben-ts.net/img/me2.jpg[img]

Me a year ago (~180lbs)

[img]http://ben-ts.net/img/me3.jpg[img]

Me a month ago (195lbs, I've gained fat as well as muscle as you can see from the pic)

[img]http://ben-ts.net/img/me4.jpg[img]
    Nice progression Bart. The weight you've added is about the same as what I added each year when I first started training. I think with less fat, youd look a lot more muscular. You bulking or cutting at the moment?

JordanEddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanEddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanEddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanEddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanEddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanEddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanEddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanEddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanEddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanEddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordanEddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi all. I don't post here often, but I would like to contribute.

Here are some pictures from this year. A few are from the end of my cut and the others are from the beginning of my bulk. I'll let you decide which ones are which.

I intend on competing in the winter of 2012. I need to add some more size overall, but I think I'll be doing well by that point. All natural, seven years of lifting.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice progression Bart. The weight you've added is about the same as what I added each year when I first started training. I think with less fat, youd look a lot more muscular. You bulking or cutting at the moment?
    I don't know what I'm doing to be honest. I just eat whenever I feel hungry.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Def plan on conpeting. Those pics were taken like 9 weeks ou from a show I planned on doing. Was preping for the Europa Supershow Novice for.my first show. Then found out my court dates were around that time abd just so much stress I backed out. Bout to go thru a.custody battle and I want full custody. Im more mad I wasted 3 months cutting with my supps when I could have been adding size.
    Looking at, at least 3 shows next yr maybe 4. Can't wait.

PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no where near as impressive as some of you other guys..... but here goes nothin

to

theres a year n 3 months difference there..... most recent pic was in march, will update after i finish cutting down for the time being

however, some of you other guys are beyond motivating, my god.
    i rep metalcore fans

disregard aesthetics, acquire gluttonous winter bulk.
    1k+

u mad i lift in work clothes?

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe 1 year ago. this is the only pic i could find
    [img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

now:

i hope to gain 10 pounds within 6 months.. while maintaining like 8% fat at least
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wala did a great job providing feedback for those on the first page, and was pretty much spot on with his analysis...Jordan, looking great man...will be awesome to see how you look after adding some size and cutting back down again...have you or do you have any plans on competing?

Plz...your cut has gone seemingly perfect, and you have some noticeable muscle on the frame already...keep at it man!

Here are some pics of me, just took them about an hour ago...had been dieting down until about 8 weeks ago, when I decided I wanted to do a show next March...clean bulking from now until I start my prep in December...Feel free to provide as much feedback / critiques as you'd like...

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't post here much either. Basically not at all. But here ya go...

Pics taken July 6th. Weighing 187. Cutting from 205ish bodyweight. Now I'm about 184.

Just turned 19 earlier this month.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol ill take wala's role for this page then

@JordanEddy: Looking unreal man, tris are huge! Roelly territory haha. the only thing is with your FDB, how does your vacuum compare? cause i can imagine with doing that youd get a better taper. crunching down on your abs will hide your back a little

@BartPimpson: looks like youve got a huge shoulder girdle there man! just eat like an animal and try to fill out that frame

@SammyJr: looking heaps good, especially delts, but i wouldnt reccomend trying to stay sub 8% if you wanna really put on some size. just in looking through your other pics you seem to have a pretty small frame and while youve done pretty well, you can still throw a lot more size on arms and chest. trying to stay super lean will only make that take longer bro. how are legs?

@Noah Stevens: HUUUUGE bro!! the only thing i could suggest (I only noticed this cause i have the same problem) is maybe a touch more lower lats, which will improve the taper on the FDB. I have the exact same problem, so ill be putting a lot of effort into it next offseason

@MG5: solid back and chest man, but no legs? still looks heaps good man, will look unreal when youre finished your cut! lol although not sure why you came into this section to post progress pics if you dont post here, but whatever

@PlzN0Alesana: to be honest, thats probably the best transformation ITT! just cause you not only cut down body fat but also threw on some solid muscle mass! mad respect bro, i bet you feel a shiit-ton more confident now ey?
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll do mine now I guess!

Basically, I'm really not happy with how I look right now. My legs have gone small from what they were - I stopped training legs for multiple reasons - Those reasons are all mostly not valid any more and so I can start training legs again if I want. I also lost size in my back from omitting deadlifts which I still do occasionally, but not like I used to! Arms are a quarter inch smaller. Also, my total heaviest weight (203lb) is down to 196-197ish.

I think if I post my 'pictures of shame' it'll kick me into touch lol There wont be better motivation than knowing in a month or 2 I can show everyone how I'm getting on after some hard training and eating!! If I dont improve, then there's nothing down for me!! So, here goes:

(pics up soon)

EDIT: Pics now up. Weighing 196 here and maybe 15% bf??

[IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5664/img3356b.jpg[/IG]
    /MG]
    i feel like youre not 15 percent. You seem to just carry more fat around your stomach area, your arms are too vascular and your legs are a little too cut for 15. thats so weird though.
    Snatch: 122
    CJ: 142

Log: http://adamkosna.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by PlzN0Alesana View Post
    no where near as impressive as some of you other guys..... but here goes nothin

theres a year n 3 months difference there..... most recent pic was in march, will update after i finish cutting down for the time being

however, some of you other guys are beyond motivating, my god.
    Very good job, i'm damn impressed! keep it up!

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good job guys. Bodybuilding is like the martial arts, a journey that never ends in search of your own improvements.

Originally Posted by schabowy90 View Post
    i feel like youre not 15 percent. You seem to just carry more fat around your stomach area, your arms are too vascular and your legs are a little too cut for 15. thats so weird though.
    Thanks bro. As I said, maybe it is, maybe not? But that's a far assessment tho, never thought about that. The diet is gonna be better from now on so we will see if my abs and lower back show some more detail than they are at present!

All the guys that's have posted on this page, excellent stuff! Everyone has clearly make great improvements. Just on iPhone at the mo so can't really give any good feedback myself, may do later if I get time.