djcut1throat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile What's up everyone, going through a break up so i picked up calisthenics

I used to browse this forum for the funny ass **** I used to come across, my nicknames Farf btw. Heres a 1 month so far with dieting and calisthenics.
    Broke up with this girl that i thought was perfect blah blah, I graduate and then she says it's not gonna work out, ya cant win them all right? So that **** gave me a ton of motivation to be the best man I can be physically and mentally. Working out has gave me so much more motivation and something to work on. You guys ever go through a bad break up? I'd love to hear some stories. Peace
    Attached Images

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't imagine going through a break up. I've been married for 27 years.
    Good on you for focusing on your fitness.
    Looks like it's going well! 💪

drkstar00 drkstar00 drkstar00 drkstar00 drkstar00 drkstar00 drkstar00 drkstar00 drkstar00 drkstar00 drkstar00
    I've heard that the muscle mass gained through calisthenics sticks with you.

TwoDs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoDs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoDs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoDs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoDs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoDs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoDs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoDs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoDs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoDs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TwoDs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good progress

mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mikey09120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by djcut1throat View Post
    I used to browse this forum for the funny ass **** I used to come across, my nicknames Farf btw. Heres a 1 month so far with dieting and calisthenics.
    Broke up with this girl that i thought was perfect blah blah, I graduate and then she says it's not gonna work out, ya cant win them all right? So that **** gave me a ton of motivation to be the best man I can be physically and mentally. Working out has gave me so much more motivation and something to work on. You guys ever go through a bad break up? I'd love to hear some stories. Peace
    Looking great man! Calisthenics is one of the best methodologies to follow. Keep it up!