Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    You're welcome.

Fatty.
    lol

Originally Posted by Mesoflex View Post
    if you knew what this guy was going thru every workout you wouldn't be even slightly concerned about him using drugs in the future, because the real extreme and danger was there long time ago, every week, several times a week.

BabySlayer do mind telling what was your typical daily diet at 300lb+ (for gaining)?
    (and don't get me wrong im asking this as advice or something, just like to hear from you what did it take from the nutrition part to get there, and also just because i like to see lots of food on one list )
    yeah unfortunatley the dangers of training have gotten to me already, hurt my inner thigh twice, pec once, and bicep once. i never got any bruising, but on my bicep you can see where it tore, its just hard to notice. of course i have pulled a TON of muscles too lol

my daily diet at my heaviest went something like this

3 cups whole milk
    1 box mac n cheese
    3/4th cup shredded cheese
    butter
    turkey bacon
    -----------
    4 pieces whole wheat bread
    6 slices cheese
    .75lb ground beef
    3 cups whole chocolate milk
    ------------
    train
    ------------
    1 quart chocolate milk
    what ever dinner was made, usually meat/pasta/potatoeswhat ever
    ------------
    3-4 cups milk
    ------------
    pizza with ground beef added to it, dipped in ranch
    more milk

something like that.. i basically ate a ton of dairy, a ton of food in general really

Originally Posted by 7ABSOLUT7 View Post
    dude needs a sponsorship and move up the ladder
    hah, perhaps if/when i start competing, someone will find me worthy of that

thanks

Originally Posted by valiantmiller16 View Post
    do not do this unless you want to get raped on price
    yeah i have noticed everyone seems to mark things up 3-4x what im told they should cost

Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    Lol a guy from his gym? You sound like you just watched "the wrestler".

Make sure your gear is pharma grade and not bunk as a certain getbigger would say
    gh15 ftw LOL

Originally Posted by Swlabr View Post
    Do you even lift?
    i just play xbox

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Dear god man!

thanks man!

Originally Posted by Joshua91 View Post
    lol it was just an example, i think babyslayer is smart enough to extrapolate the meaning of my paragraph. by "guy" from gym i obviously meant a competing bodybuilder and not a redneck in a wife beater running some nonsense cycle
    yeah of course, i just hate to be another one of the guys who bugs them about gear/illegal stuff that could get them in trouble

Fukin hell.

BS What's your parallel squat? Seems you might squat more than Stan Efferding. Maybe even deadlift around the same? With gear your bench and dead will absolutely explode.

Also, I would not do fukin bodybuilding if I were you. With gear, you might be able to squat over 900 within a very short period of time. Run a couple of cycles and just bulk like crazy.
    i cant wide stance squat anymore due to what is probably a femoral hernia in my inner thigh, now all i do are goodmornings/romanian deadlifts/step ups/hack squats/leg press/leg extensions etc

really the only thing i cant do, is wide stance squating motions..

i can close stance hack squat 585x20 after doing leg extensions tho, and can romanian deadlift a ton of weight too

my hams/quads are actually probably pretty small right now compared to what they were, im going to bring them up a lot in the coming months, try and fill them back out to their biggest ever

Originally Posted by bigBOSSguy View Post
    if u wan to get huge muscle easily, u have to get fat and u can lift so much heavy weight and keep up the weight even tho ure 300lbs+..when ure cutting, ure so much huger and stronger. yes, this isnt broscience.
    yep, get obese and super strong = fastest track to getting bigger, unfortunately.

I can very easily vouch for the "bulk till fat" method myself, since that's how I got to where I am now. And I didn't even get as fat as Babyslayer, around 15% was my fattest.

the only thing is, it would be immensely helpful if you do it right at the beginning of training, and if you are quite lean to begin with. Anything from 8-10% is great. And if you have youth on your side, it's even more helpful.

I dunno what Babyslayer's bodyfat is, but he has enough lean bodymass to look very impressive when shredded. As far as I know, he has been not just eating a lot, but also eating a hell of a lot of protein, lifting insanely heavy, and also has very good genetics. When you bulk the way I am describing, you have to literally let yourself go. It's hard, but if you start skinny like I did, you pretty much keep going like you have nothing to lose.
    yep, best to take 100% advantage of newb gains, and hopefully teenage year gains.

when i first started lifting i went on t-nation, and a guy called professor X preached about the wonders of long term bulks, and then 1 cut. said teenagers should spend all their teen years growing, and as little time as possible getting smaller.

so thats what i did, i tried to gain all the muscle i wanted up front, and then do 1 cut

it was just a nightmare that i would never recommend to anyone, at least not the way i did it lol

Originally Posted by mr_ben View Post

this guy start too from very fat and he can lift so heavy now..i think he got link to his story in his youtube page. He's young too!

edit :
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/fa-guerrero-lopez.php
    yeah that guys a freak, been watching his videos for years

Originally Posted by Gorky88 View Post
    O am gonna go ahead and exaggerate but this is not easy for anyone in the world anyone. There is no momentum at all. I m not even sure if it hits the floor. Unbelievable.
    thanks man! i actually think im a little stronger than that now, and weigh a 8lbs less

that pull was done in the midst of a insanely hardcore diet/over training

Originally Posted by tagun View Post
    Wow dude you truly are THE MOST motivating bodybuilder/lifter I've ever heard of. Yeah natty pros, IFBB pros etc. are very very inspirational, but your "late night ramblings" vid is so very motivating, thought out and humble at the same time it's unreal.

Your strength, mindset (which I believe is the most important aspect and a very rare occurrence) and physique are downright incredible. Not to mention you got all of those at 20yrs old!

**** me, I'm never gonna stop training!
    THANK YOU!!!

!

Originally Posted by Frozt69 View Post
    Motherofgod at those lifts, props man and keep us updated on that cycle if you ever do it, I am very curious to see results.
    thanks man

if i make significant progress il update this thread

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So what are you gonna do man, still bodybuilding? That injury fukin sucks man. You must have been completely pissed when it happened. Does this mean you won't be able to squat anymore? Surely it should be healed up with time? I guess while it's healing you can just do some bodybuilding and turn into a fukin freak. Just imagine how freaky your hams will be when you blow up. Mind is full of fuk.

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So what are you gonna do man, still bodybuilding? That injury fukin sucks man. You must have been completely pissed when it happened. Does this mean you won't be able to squat anymore? Surely it should be healed up with time? I guess while it's healing you can just do some bodybuilding and turn into a fukin freak. Just imagine how freaky your hams will be when you blow up. Mind is full of fuk.
    yeah i want to look like a bodybuilder, so i will train/eat to look like one. whether i will compete or not will come down to if i feel up to it or not

and yeah it was soul crushing to get hurt, its been 15+ months and its still a problem, so unless i get surgery or figure out how to solve it on my own, i doubt i will be doing normal squats any time soon

im just going to focus hard on goodmornings, romanian deadlifts, step ups, regular deadlifts, leg press, hack squats, etc

squats are king for legs no doubt, but i think i can get them bigger/stronger without them

Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think your legs will be fine in terms of bodybuilding

like you said squats are king but hack squats, leg press and various exercises will be fine. you already built the foundation from squatting

WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    most impressive transformation i've seen on bb.com, i remember when you was a regular tmiser and everybody just thought you was a fat kid with no determination to diet lol.

ur not ur f*cking khakis bwelch1985's Avatar
    bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Brah, how would you approach bringing up a lagging chest? I'm just coming off a 6 month prep diet and i desperately need to add some mass to the ole a cups lol

A few bouts of intentional overtraining I'm guessing?

Inb4 thisisnotBS'sQ&A..

THE HEAVY IRON SQUAD,CUZZ ygbodybuilder10's Avatar
    ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in here to show some love to babyslayer and his cutting ability

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    Excellent $hit!

You're like the total opposite of me.. Before I started lifting I was about 160 - and that was when I was 22!!! haha

Crap genetics are crap.
    could be worse man, i started out at like 128 pounds at 5'10ish lol

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    really want to say thank you to everyone for their positive/encouraging comments.

it means a lot to hear these things, iam used to people seemingly hating me for being obese, so these comments really do mean a lot to me, it justifies all the effort i have put in, to have so many people recognize it, and say such nice things

really improves my mood and how i feel about my self, makes me want to work harder/keep improving to make you all proud and show you that your words were not wasted on me
    You did great man. I think many people might've moreso been concerned that maybe you wouldn't ever cut and would have health problems rather than really wanting to hate on you, and now that you have cut and gotten lean especially people can see that your strategy was a good way of pretty much reaching your natural potential in a short period of time by bulking like an offensive lineman and then cutting the fat off. I personally always thought it was pretty great what you were doing even before though; very few people would've had the fortitude to do what you were doing.
    Last edited by rdrb; 06-29-2011 at 04:46 PM.

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always knew Babyslayer had it in him to cut. He didn't because he wanted to accomplish certain lifts, and muscle gains that would have been impossible without bulking the way he did. it was a means to an end, and nothing more.

How many people his age can have such an iron will and such a great head on their shoulders? Very close to zero.

SenorChang will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorChang will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorChang will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorChang will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorChang will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorChang will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorChang will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorChang will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorChang will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorChang will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorChang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Random question: how'd your parents feel about getting close up to 400lbs?

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    I was 120 pounds at 5'9. That sucks lol

bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bybon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Baby, much like I have told him before, did it right-going from point A to point B in the quickest way possible. Get huge and soft, then cut.

I'll still make fun of your form though, baby.
    Frank B. Colton synthesized Nilevar. It is the first anabolic steroid released commercially in 1957 by Searle.

i think your legs will be fine in terms of bodybuilding

like you said squats are king but hack squats, leg press and various exercises will be fine. you already built the foundation from squatting
    yeah i hope so, I will just work harder on the exercises i still can do

Originally Posted by WheytWut92 View Post
    most impressive transformation i've seen on bb.com, i remember when you was a regular tmiser and everybody just thought you was a fat kid with no determination to diet lol.
    thanks man! and yeah, kind of dream like to have sat and wanted to prove so many people wrong for so long, and actually be on my way to doing it

Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post
    Hey Brah, how would you approach bringing up a lagging chest? I'm just coming off a 6 month prep diet and i desperately need to add some mass to the ole a cups lol

A few bouts of intentional overtraining I'm guessing?

Inb4 thisisnotBS'sQ&A..
    try german volume training @ incline bench, im a huge fan of 10 sets of what ever exercise it is that you are using to target w/e muscle you are trying to grow

intentional over training is good, but my only experience with it is when eating everything in sight. so if you arent gaining weight at a alarming pace, it might not be for you.

Originally Posted by ygbodybuilder10 View Post
    in here to show some love to babyslayer and his cutting ability
    thanks man!!!

Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    snap, someone once told me your genetics dont determine where you start, but how far you can go

Originally Posted by rdrb View Post
    You did great man. I think many people might've moreso been concerned that maybe you wouldn't ever cut and would have health problems rather than really wanting to hate on you, and now that you have cut and gotten lean especially people can see that your strategy was a good way of pretty much reaching your natural potential in a short period of time by bulking like an offensive lineman and then cutting the fat off. I personally always thought it was pretty great what you were doing even before though; very few people would've had the fortitude to do what you were doing.
    there were some people worried about my health, but it seemed like every time i ever did anything impressive, there would be tons of people coming around to say "hes strong, but hes a fat ugly ****, i would never want to look like him, no one cares how much he lifts" etc, which to me is basically just people hating me for being fat

at the time, getting strong was the only thing i had that made me feel happy/accomplished, that made me feel like i was someone, and was doing something productive. so even tho it was very hard, i feel like what i did was easier for me than it would have been for anyone else.

if i wasnt in the situation i was in, and had the goals i did, i could never have done what i did. basically what im saying is, as hard as it was for me, if someone else did the same thing, they would have worked harder/suffered more than i did.

I always knew Babyslayer had it in him to cut. He didn't because he wanted to accomplish certain lifts, and muscle gains that would have been impossible without bulking the way he did. it was a means to an end, and nothing more.

How many people his age can have such an iron will and such a great head on their shoulders? Very close to zero.
    wow man, thank you very much

Originally Posted by SenorChang View Post
    Random question: how'd your parents feel about getting close up to 400lbs?
    my parents were/are fat, and are responsible for my brother and i being obese before we ever touched weights, they just kind of let us do what ever we wanted

i have great parents tho, they support me in my goals more so than i think any other parents would.

Originally Posted by bybon View Post
    Baby, much like I have told him before, did it right-going from point A to point B in the quickest way possible. Get huge and soft, then cut.

I'll still make fun of your form though, baby.
    lol, thanks man

swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 7ABSOLUT7 View Post
    dude needs a sponsorship and move up the ladder
    this, i cant believe no one has hooked him up yet, one of the strongest teens in the world you think inzer or someone would hook BS up with some gear.

BS you should post your videos in the company promotion forum and im sure someone will hook you up bro. i wanna be like you when i grow up lol

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by theduffman View Post
    I was wowed when I saw these pictures. Huh and Curry would obvi whoop him in a bbing show as babyslayer has admitted himself but I honestly think Babyslayer beats huh on hamstrings and he's like a foot taller than brandon lol

Looks like he has shoulder pads on. sick
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by swa513 View Post
    this, i cant believe no one has hooked him up yet, one of the strongest teens in the world you think inzer or someone would hook BS up with some gear.

BS you should post your videos in the company promotion forum and im sure someone will hook you up bro. i wanna be like you when i grow up lol
    I want to see Babyslayer compete. On gear and with his genetics he could be the next Lou Ferrigno.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

lUnknown is just really nice. (+1000) lUnknown is just really nice. (+1000) lUnknown is just really nice. (+1000) lUnknown is just really nice. (+1000) lUnknown is just really nice. (+1000) lUnknown is just really nice. (+1000) lUnknown is just really nice. (+1000) lUnknown is just really nice. (+1000) lUnknown is just really nice. (+1000) lUnknown is just really nice. (+1000) lUnknown is just really nice. (+1000)
    do you masturbate serious. if you do how often.

dead srs question
    /troll
    Never Neg, only Rep. :)

To speak truth, teach truth, sing of truth, paint truth, and thus invoke its purifying power.

*Kai Green for Olympia*

Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jus wondering...how easy was it for you to lose the weight you put on? Im srsly thinking about doing this after seeing your transformation...

Sweating in Antartica CALLofDUTY's Avatar
    CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000) CALLofDUTY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tell my Slayer, isn't being ripped and strong one of the best feelings in the world?
    $Tougher than Nigerian hair$

-riptor, sabrewulf, fulgore- reps if aware

jmcaldwell92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmcaldwell92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmcaldwell92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmcaldwell92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmcaldwell92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmcaldwell92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmcaldwell92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmcaldwell92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmcaldwell92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmcaldwell92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmcaldwell92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When you got to pose with the IFBB's What did they say and what did you say to them?

Were they quiet as impressed as we were? and did they encourage you to continue into a bodybuilding career or did you ask?

How did that go overall?
    Sometimes you have to go through hell to get to heaven.

shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow... my mind has been blown by this thread.
    My transformation: 7 months :)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128540661

monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jmcaldwell92 View Post
    When you got to pose with the IFBB's What did they say and what did you say to them?

Were they quiet as impressed as we were? and did they encourage you to continue into a bodybuilding career or did you ask?

How did that go overall?
    this
    check out my log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=605287503&posted=1#post605287503

will rep if you sub/post in it

phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by theduffman View Post
    he means no steroids obviously. Say what you will about 'prohormones not being natural' that's fine believe whatever you want but when most people say natural they mean no steroids even if the person did PH
    PH=/=natty. Almost all "PH's" are active steroids. The only exception is M14ADD which converts to roughly 15% dbol. Mdrol is a variation of mast, pmag is clostebol, etc. They are active steroids.

phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000) phola is a name known to all. (+5000)
    babyslayer if you listen to anything in this thread please listen to this

if you are interested in the drug route, please stay away from prohormones

if you want to juice, just find a legit source which is NOT hard if you really want

you know the guys in your gym or area that are using, just walk up to them and let them know you are interested

Phs = minimal gains, side effects and so on

seriously, dont wreck your body with that ****.
    Bro, are you dumb?

PH=Oral Steroids. If there is any argument to make, its that oral only cycles are "bad." You say minimal gains---hdrol/pmag will put 10 pounds on you in a 4-5 week cycle. For someone who has plateaud, that's pretty solid. The most common sides are lethargy, decreased libido, and possible headaches (depending on dosage). Lol@ hinting at the idea of him juicing, and then saying PHs wreck your body. Heck, a ton of people even stack "PH's" with test. I.e beastdrol+test for bulking.

Originally Posted by swa513 View Post

thanks man! lol

i would like to be sponsored, but im not comfortable getting free stuff yet, because i feel i dont have anything to offer any sort of company yet

once i feel good enough, and perhaps start competing in something, maybe someone out there will think im worthy. i dont like to assume im good enough to be sponsored

Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    Looks like he has shoulder pads on. sick
    yeah jason was the freakiest looking dude there, he should have won in my opinion

I want to see Babyslayer compete. On gear and with his genetics he could be the next Lou Ferrigno.
    LOL, thanks man

Originally Posted by lUnknown View Post
    do you masturbate serious. if you do how often.

dead srs question
    1+ ..

Originally Posted by Fever4DaFlavor View Post
    Jus wondering...how easy was it for you to lose the weight you put on? Im srsly thinking about doing this after seeing your transformation...
    yeah it was very easy for me to lose the weight. but iam a all or nothing program. it is easy for me to 100% devote my self to any aspect of lifting. i cant do **** in any other aspect of my life, but in lifting/diet i seem to flourish

Originally Posted by CALLofDUTY View Post
    Tell my Slayer, isn't being ripped and strong one of the best feelings in the world?
    il let you know when/if i get ripped lol

but yes this is much better than being super obese, much much better

Originally Posted by jmcaldwell92 View Post

How did that go overall?
    i basically told them that iam huge fans of theirs, and have been following them for years online, that i want to be like them, and asked if we could hit some poses together on cam lol

it went great, they were super nice guys, they didnt make my brother and i feel like we were inconveniencing them, and seemed to be happy to talk to us

i cannot say enough positive things about my short experience with them.

jason huh said me and my brother were pretty big too, which made our day/week/month lol

other than that they were just really cool

Originally Posted by shaf_nz View Post
    Wow... my mind has been blown by this thread.
    thanks

Originally Posted by phola View Post
    PH=/=natty. Almost all "PH's" are active steroids. The only exception is M14ADD which converts to roughly 15% dbol. Mdrol is a variation of mast, pmag is clostebol, etc. They are active steroids.

Originally Posted by phola View Post
    Bro, are you dumb?

PH=Oral Steroids. If there is any argument to make, its that oral only cycles are "bad." You say minimal gains---hdrol/pmag will put 10 pounds on you in a 4-5 week cycle. For someone who has plateaud, that's pretty solid. The most common sides are lethargy, decreased libido, and possible headaches (depending on dosage). Lol@ hinting at the idea of him juicing, and then saying PHs wreck your body. Heck, a ton of people even stack "PH's" with test. I.e beastdrol+test for bulking.

^^

yeah prohormones are steroids, no doubt about it

even if they convert in your body and arent a steroid going in, they are still steroids at some point

i dont tell people im natural anymore, i just tell them all my supplements are legal, im not a fan of telling people about prohormones in real life, because i dont like to encourage people to use them

268 gym weight today, full workout

evaneisenstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) evaneisenstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) evaneisenstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) evaneisenstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) evaneisenstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) evaneisenstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) evaneisenstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) evaneisenstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) evaneisenstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) evaneisenstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) evaneisenstein is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you def look awesome for your age bro...great work. Im SUPER impressed with those lifts, not the greatest form but still way more then i could do! Do yourself a favor, and stop using bull**** pro hormones and get yourself on some quality AAS. Dont make the mistake a lot of young bodybuilders do which is start out using crazy amounts and then not progressing after three years. Start low and ONLY increase dose when gains stall

The lack of PH knowledge ITT is making me rage.

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I fukin love the positivity in this thread, wish every thread in this section was the same