Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We only need 4 more recipes with pictures, then our showcase of recipes layout will be filled, anyone got a few they can submit?

Measly reps included!

used2bnshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My version of low cal. Protein ice cream

4 scoops protein powder
    2 tblspn unsweetened cocoa --if making chocolate
    1 tblspn SF vanilla. --if making vanilla
    4 teaspn truvia
    4 cup almond milk unsweetened ( choc or vanilla)

I use a homemade ice cream maker.
    This makes 4-6 servings

It's the bomb

You can also add mint flavor, protein bar chunks, whatever,
    Good for your sweet tooth and you don't feel guilty!

Low cal margarita:

Mix in blender:
    6-8 cups ice
    Half packet of crystal light orange
    1 packet crystal light lime
    2 tablespoons stevia
    Fresh squeezed lime juice (2 limes)
    3-4 shots of your best tequila. I use 1800 silver.

Wonder if this one will make it on the site!

Btw, check this site out for good recipes. He may donate some if you talk with him.

Lean body lifestyle

Won't let me post the link. Sorry

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go into HunterCML's logs and look at his recipes... they are bomb as fukk and low cal/high protein

Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by used2bnshape View Post
    Btw, check this site out for good recipes. He may donate some if you talk with him.

Lean body lifestyle

Won't let me post the link. Sorry
    Thanks for the recipes used2bnshape, I'll add them and post the screenshots up on here tomorrow morning (do you happen to have any pics of the finished meals by the way?). The margarita will make it on to the site....however it might get the cheat meal tag

JeffyDOS, thanks, I'll keep looking through there and see about contacting him to see if he wants to offer a couple up to be added to the site under his name.

Originally Posted by Beacher View Post
    Thanks for the recipes used2bnshape, I'll add them and post the screenshots up on here tomorrow morning (do you happen to have any pics of the finished meals by the way?). The margarita will make it on to the site....however it might get the cheat meal tag

JeffyDOS, thanks, I'll keep looking through there and see about contacting him to see if he wants to offer a couple up to be added to the site under his name.
    Still trying to figure out how to use this forum. Shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send some pics, you'll just have to add them.
    Thanks

Still trying to figure out how to use this forum. Shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send some pics, you'll just have to add them.
    Thanks
    Done, I sent you a PM. Thanks!

My version of low cal. Protein ice cream

4 scoops protein powder
    2 tblspn unsweetened cocoa --if making chocolate
    1 tblspn SF vanilla. --if making vanilla
    4 teaspn truvia
    4 cup almond milk unsweetened ( choc or vanilla)

I use a homemade ice cream maker.
    This makes 4-6 servings

It's the bomb

You can also add mint flavor, protein bar chunks, whatever,
    Good for your sweet tooth and you don't feel guilty!
    Here it is:

Oh and..repped
    Last edited by Beacher; 05-22-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Evening dinner bump!

egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500)
    You've just given me a great website idea. Stay on your toes or my site will destroy yours.

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Protein Pancakes

1 scoop protein powder
    1 tsp vanilla ext.
    1 tsp baking powder
    1 tsp powdered psyllium husk (not necessary, but helps make it thicker)
    1 package SF/FF pudding
    184 g egg whites
    2 large eggs
    1/2 tsp xanthan gum

I top mine off with 2 Tbsp peanut butter and Walden Farms Pancake Syrup

Originally Posted by egoneo View Post
    You've just given me a great website idea. Stay on your toes or my site will destroy yours.
    That's cool, competition drives progress right. Good luck man.

Originally Posted by ThousandEyes View Post
    Protein Pancakes

1 scoop protein powder
    1 tsp vanilla ext.
    1 tsp baking powder
    1 tsp powdered psyllium husk (not necessary, but helps make it thicker)
    1 package SF/FF pudding
    184 g egg whites
    2 large eggs
    1/2 tsp xanthan gum

I top mine off with 2 Tbsp peanut butter and Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
    Before I add it, any chance you've got a pic? If not np, I'll probably make these this week and take a pic, they sound good!

Tried to rep you... "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ThousandEyes again." ... sorry man
    Last edited by Beacher; 05-22-2012 at 05:48 PM.

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Before I add it, any chance you've got a pic? If not np, I'll probably make these this week and take a pic, they sound good!

Tried to rep you... "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ThousandEyes again." ... sorry man
    sure np

Here's what they looked like before I got xanthan gum not much different except they are a bit fluffier inside now with it.

joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sure np

Here's what they looked like before I got xanthan gum not much different except they are a bit fluffier inside now with it.
    whats the macros (and cals) for the whole batch? look tasty!
    *Unaesthetic Crew* - Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.
    **New Jersey Crew 609/856**
    *Former 400lb+ crew*

Follow my 300lb weight loss journey and subsequent recomp :)
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146756033&p=936761213#post936761213[/url]

Originally Posted by joeturner View Post
    whats the macros (and cals) for the whole batch? look tasty!
    I'll post a SS of that momentarily

sure np

Here it is, we should have support for multiple recipe images finished tonight, as well as resizing the images better, yours were very narrow so it re-sized them a bit oddly.

Here it is, we should have support for multiple recipe images finished tonight, as well as resizing the images better, yours were very narrow so it re-sized them a bit oddly.

it's acutally 4 servings for the entire packet of pudding but other wise pretty close to my macros I think I get around 50 carbs and 56 protein, I'd have to look at my recipe notes to make sure, but I know these are close.

bahlgren342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bahlgren342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bahlgren342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How is this site coming along? Was looking forward to checking it out.
    Doubt your doubts.

Originally Posted by bahlgren342 View Post
    How is this site coming along? Was looking forward to checking it out.
    Hey,

your timing is impeccable, we're trying to get an "alpha" of it online tonight, I wanted to post here to see who would be interested in testing it out and submitting some recipes, searching around etc... We've got a suggestions/bug report tab at the top of every page for any input on ideas or problems.

We're working on finishing up the validation functions for adding a new recipe, then we'll be able to go live and let people use the site

If anyone is interested in testing it tonight, please let me know and I'll make sure to get you the link and info.

Thanks

Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    walden farms will do you no harms

look into physiques of greatness recipes (youtube channel) and more importantly, leanbodylifestyle
    http://leanbodylifestyle.blogspot.com/
    he has an amazing collection of video recipes
    Drug free is the way to be (srs)

I thought I would update this thread, we're now live (in the very early stages), however you can sign-in with your ********/twitter/google account and start submitting your recipes directly on the site and have the nutritionals automatically calculated, comment on the recipes, share them etc.. (sign in at top right, then add recipe at top right once you've logged in).

Please give it a try and let me know how you make out/what you think.

www.rippedrecipes.com

BigBroski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My first post on here, but this is definitely a great idea and I will surely use your site. Also I didn't come up with it but there's a thread on how to make protein cheesecake which IMO should be included.

Originally Posted by BigBroski View Post
    My first post on here, but this is definitely a great idea and I will surely use your site. Also I didn't come up with it but there's a thread on how to make protein cheesecake which IMO should be included.
    Thanks Man

Jay14829 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome website mate

Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000) Redstyx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ur a genius OP. Gonna check this out from home after work.
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Official Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

Thanks Guys,

I just got married and finishing up my honeymoon, once I'm back we'll be spending a few weekends trying to finish up the rest to get it out of Beta.

Please submit some recipes if you've got them
    Search for bodybuilding recipes by calories and macronutrients: www.rippedrecipes.com
    Instagram: @rippedrecipes

HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000)
    keep the recipes coming great idea !!
    Pain & Sweat, is weakness leaving the body.

naturalKnox4 is just really nice. (+1000) naturalKnox4 is just really nice. (+1000) naturalKnox4 is just really nice. (+1000) naturalKnox4 is just really nice. (+1000) naturalKnox4 is just really nice. (+1000) naturalKnox4 is just really nice. (+1000) naturalKnox4 is just really nice. (+1000) naturalKnox4 is just really nice. (+1000) naturalKnox4 is just really nice. (+1000) naturalKnox4 is just really nice. (+1000) naturalKnox4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    excellent website idea