Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post
    lol. I use to think going for runs and jogs would make me muscular srs. Your brother has no excuse tho, I didn't have the internet at my home till I was 15

reminds me of chicken breast, broccoli, rice diet evey ****gy celeb claims when they make a transformation. Poor *******s are gonna follow this micro deficient diet to try and build muscle
    He's young still to be fair, he just believes anyone he looks up to. He will eventually inevitably swallow the red pill.

I don't argue with people anymore, I've tried educating them many times and it never ends well. I just nod my head or ignore their comment

Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    An at least he don't wear Long Sleeved Skinny Ts to dis the Shirt

Respect alone there bro
    Long sleeve t's > short

Not always had a soft spot for them tbh braw - but respect on their achievments this Season - trying to break into the top or 6!
    Yeah mane, good stuff brah

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, came in expecting to chirp him, then saw both photos. I believe he’s lying but that is a nice physique
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iwannagethench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post
    Football Fit: A look at Herschel Walker's workout routine

Besides the gargantuan amount of reps, Walker's workout is unique as he avoids using weights and focuses mainly on body weight exercises.

"Still doing no weights. Everything has been body exercises. Almost like a gymnast. I can do the rings. I can do that pommel horse. And people are shocked that I can do it."

The focus away from weights is something Walker credits to what's kept his joints so healthy. He doesn't believe weights are necessarily bad for working out, but too much weight can be harmful. He recommends that most people do less weight, but more reps. To avoid injury, Walker recommends stretching the muscles out and to consider a Pilates or yoga class.

"Almost everybody wants to look like a body builder and do 500 pounds on the bench. That sounds good, but all of sudden you've got back problems and all these other problems."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...orkout-routine
    Hershel pls

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by iwannagethench View Post
    He's young still to be fair, he just believes anyone he looks up to. He will eventually inevitably swallow the red pill.

I don't argue with people anymore, I've tried educating them many times and it never ends well. I just nod my head or ignore their comment

Long sleeve t's > short

Yeah mane, good stuff brah
    Neigh can't do Long Sleeved under short Sleeved footy 1 bro - that is well dissin'

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    In-box me here OP bro/look up your's!!

Generation X Capitalist GordonXXX's Avatar
    GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GordonXXX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hershel pls

Herschel Walker Career Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_on-lB4jRA

Neigh can't do Long Sleeved under short Sleeved footy 1 bro - that is well dissin'
    bro you just wear the long sleeve t alone. Bishes love it and dudes mire srs

Not the best example but kinda like this

cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    probably does a lot of calisthenics stuff.
    Negs to anyone that:
    makes a terrible troll thread
    makes any conspiracy theory thread
    makes a religious/political thread without knowledge of what they're talking about

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thicc if false

Not allowed on Course am on at uni bro!

Gotta wear Course kit lol

OP post in that thread I made on here about dat dude TallkinDaHardest on here

Herschel Walker Career Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_on-lB4jRA
    mirin hard srs

Really wish could bro, but am in ma Course Kit most of the day/day's - but ty for the Heads Up and PG Tips!

tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Those *******s usually have chit legs. This dude has very developed ones. I don't think just soccer would do that
    of course it does, if anything that's about the only thing that develops as a football player from their exercises

Originally Posted by tehgosu View Post
    of course it does, if anything that's about the only thing that develops as a football player from their exercises
    I played soccer most my life and don't agree with this, sure they'll develop them but not to this extent

And I'm not sure calisthenics would contribute to a football players explosive enough for them to take it srs

Long sleeve t's > short

So u'd do Short under short not Longer under Short bro??

mirin hard srs
    Wghat boots you gottan mahn?

I dont touch ought under £150

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    RIP youngmula?

This is what mental illness looks like
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I believe him.

"Just a few pushups before bed and a game of pickup ball" is a meme for a reason.
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

Wghat boots you gottan mahn?

I dont touch ought under £150
    I haven't played for years bruh, feelsbadman. I'm washed up

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    RIP youngmula?

This is what mental illness looks like
    RIP he was a cheeky kunt

Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post
    I believe him.

"Just a few pushups before bed and a game of pickup ball" is a meme for a reason.
    Id love to see what they look like if they lifted weights, probably give ronnie Coleman a run for his money huh

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definitely believable, he was smaller at barca but still ripped. Just because he doesn't do weights doesn't mean he doesn't train, he has said in the past he does gymnastics type ****, and he's like 5'10, when you see him next to guys like VVD you realise whilst he's very muscular, he's not as huge as he looks. Calisthenics/gymnastics + being a pro athlete + freaky genes is totally plausible.

I know black guys who train calisthenics with similar physiques... and technically that counts as not lifting weights.
    Last edited by TappingTheZen; 02-18-2020 at 06:12 AM.

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    soccer players have the looses PED testing of any sports
    I hope you didn't type this with a straight face. The cell tech abusage in the NFL and fighting sports like MMA damn well blows soccer way out of the water. Like literally 2/3 of the NFL are 6'2 220+ pounds lean and as natty as nattygraham.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    Even with the greatest of genetics and a cocktail of dat der, if you never touched a weight you still couldn't look that good.

I don't understand what the point of lying is.
    Herschel Walker said he just did pushups and pullups.
    I call my cawk Baby Yoda. Cause the whole world loves it.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Follow Leoslayer's journey to G4P

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176540791

tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Definitely believable, he was smaller at barca but still ripped. Just because he doesn't do weights doesn't mean he doesn't train, he has said in the past he does gymnastics type ****, and he's like 5'10, when you see him next to guys like VVD you realise whilst he's very muscular, he's not as huge as he looks. Calisthenics/gymnastics + being a pro athlete + freaky genes is totally plausible.

I know black guys who train calisthenics with similar physiques... and technically that counts as not lifting weights.
    this

I played soccer most my life and don't agree with this, sure they'll develop them but not to this extent

And I'm not sure calisthenics would contribute to a football players explosive enough for them to take it srs
    yeah same brah, difference is we don't get paid to play, their whole life revolves around it day in day out that's some next level conditioning

there's plenty players out there with juicy AF legs, especially in an action shot while on the pitch

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    I hope you didn't type this with a straight face. The cell tech abusage in the NFL and fighting sports like MMA damn well blows soccer way out of the water. Like literally 2/3 of the NFL are 6'2 220+ pounds lean and as natty as nattygraham.

Lol you idiots really are clueless. You compare yourselves and bodybuilders to actual world class athletes.

Bodybuilders and Miscers especially are average people athletically.
    I call my cawk Baby Yoda. Cause the whole world loves it.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Follow Leoslayer's journey to G4P

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176540791

IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Besides the gargantuan amount of reps, Walker's workout is unique as he avoids using weights and focuses mainly on body weight exercises.

"Still doing no weights. Everything has been body exercises. Almost like a gymnast. I can do the rings. I can do that pommel horse. And people are shocked that I can do it."

The focus away from weights is something Walker credits to what's kept his joints so healthy. He doesn't believe weights are necessarily bad for working out, but too much weight can be harmful. He recommends that most people do less weight, but more reps. To avoid injury, Walker recommends stretching the muscles out and to consider a Pilates or yoga class.

"Almost everybody wants to look like a body builder and do 500 pounds on the bench. That sounds good, but all of sudden you've got back problems and all these other problems."

mirrin

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    NFL players actually get tested regularly unlike soccer where they probably encourage it for recovery
    Everything I do is biblical

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plenty of football players who don't lift weight.

Also plenty of other ways to train for strength and explosiveness.

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    NFL players actually get tested regularly unlike soccer where they probably encourage it for recovery
    EPL players get tested randomly after games and out of the blue at their homes, how effective the tests are is a different issue I'm not saying they aren't on PEDs, but I know they get tested because my girl's dad does the testing.
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I immediately thought of Herschel Walker. The boyo claims to have only eaten salads the whole time. Just lol