Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My experience with DS Frenzy

Hi all,

Just thought I would share my recent experience with DS Frenzy. This is kind of a warning for others, just to approach with care.

I'll start this off by saying that I'm on a medication Tranylcypromine (brand name Parnate) which is a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (an old type of anti-depressant), so it could be the combination of this and Frenzy that caused the problem.

I took one scoop with about 500ml of water at about 4 in the afternoon and was walking to the gym at 4.30 when I felt my heart beating very strongly but slowly. Got to the gym and was feeling dizzy. Started one set of chin ups and got to 4 and had to sit down as my head started to feel like it was going to explode.

I started sweating profuesly and was dripping. I went to the front desk to ask for a blood pressure monitor and they suggested I go home. Then they suggested contacting someone to come and get me.

I decided to walk home and had to stop in the park as my head was killing me. A dad actually picked up his child and moved them away from me (must have looked bad). Then I was on my knees at the water fountain trying to dilute the remainder in my stomach.

Managed to get home after stopping again.

Got home and started vomiting and chest pressure started.

My wife came home while I was over the toilet. She freaked out. Got out the blood pressure monitor which showed blood pressure of 177 over 108 and a heart beat of 41 (usually I'm about 115/75 and a heart beat of 75). Kept testing and getting similar results.

She called doctor who said they were 3 hours away so she called the ambulance, despite my protests.

Got taken to hospital where they did some tests and it appears I had a coronary vasospasm.

They did soome blood tests which showed troponin levels of 276 and then 233 for the following test. Normal troponin levels are around 14. Levels over 100 can indicate a heart attack. Troponin is protein that is released into the blood when the heart suffers a trauma.

So I stayed in the hospital until yesterday (Monday) when they did an angiogram and echo testing and further ECGs. No blockages or abnormalities and so I was discharged. They indicated they could do some further testing to work out exactly what had happened though they didn't think it was wise for various reasons.

It may be a coincidence that all this occured while taking Frenzy and I may have had the problem anyway. This is possible though I've never had an problems with my heart before, I'm active and healthy, the problems started about half hour after taking it and died down about 4 hours after taking it.

I have nothing against the product, I would just recommend those who want to try it approach with care. If you really want to try it then start at a quarter of the recommended dose and gradually build up. Better to be safe than sorry.

Further, I've tried Craze, C4, Pump Extrem and a few others and haven't had any negative side effects.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad you lived to post bro. Post the ingredient list please.

Oh, and lulz on ds thread (not that you almost died).
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coggrit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I thought calling the ambulence was a bit over the top, despite never feeling this unwell in my life. The various doctors indicated that it was good that my wife ignored me on this one - in hindsight I'm glad she did too.

My wife tells me I apologised to the paramendics, saying that I was sorry I was taking them away from important non-self inflicted call outs.

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad your well now & alive.

In b4 Allison Young
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    as you now know you should never mix sups and prescription medication without first checking with your Doc or Pharmacist.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by DamonX View Post
    Glad your well now & alive.

In b4 Allison Young
    Thanks appreciate it.

To emergency's comment, so true. I always took the warnings with a grain of salt and passed off as a standard paragraph included on the container. Now I would whole heartedly (excuse the pun) recommend everyone check with a Doctor or Pharmacisit before mixing medication with supplements and if in doubt, avoid.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coggrit View Post
    Thanks appreciate it.

To emergency's comment, so true. I always took the warnings with a grain of salt and passed off as a standard paragraph included on the container. Now I would whole heartedly (excuse the pun) recommend everyone check with a Doctor or Pharmacisit before mixing medication with supplements and if in doubt, avoid.
    I am just happy to hear that everything worked out for you in the long run, things could have ended up being a lot worse.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    as you now know you should never mix frenzy and prescription medication without first checking with your Doc or Pharmacist.
    Uh huh.

Penetrating Your Network RUTHL3SS's Avatar
    RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, as poison implied with his intellectual post, be sure to only mix prescription drugs with SAN products. Unless I'm misreading poison's suggestion???
    Not a Driven Sports representative, idiots.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RUTHL3SS View Post
    OP, as poison implied with his intellectual post, be sure to only mix prescription drugs with SAN products. Unless I'm misreading poison's suggestion???
    Too much craze in your head...

OP are u mad to take stims or any supps on medication ?

Wow, you actually showed up in here? I commend your dedication. The reality is you don't need to check with your Dr before taking 'supps' as a whole. For instance, fish oil, whey, or green tea will be good for almost any one. And when some supps, like craze, supposedly had ingredients that weren't listed on the label, checking with your Dr won't mean squat.

op, you should show your Dr the label and ask if it's OK, just to see what he says. Yeah, stuff with nootropics and stims should definitely be approved before taking with meds.
    Last edited by poison; 10-21-2014 at 06:28 AM.

chicago1963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago1963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago1963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago1963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago1963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago1963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago1963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago1963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago1963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago1963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chicago1963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This really holds true with DS products as you never know what's in them, lol.

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well DS.....

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Overhyped product, build a tolerance after a fews training, this is just amp citrate.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Typically most supplements have a warning about MAOI drugs and chatting with a physician before using them.

Penetrating Your Network RUTHL3SS's Avatar
    RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RUTHL3SS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    Typically most supplements have a warning about MAOI drugs and chatting with a physician before using them.
    OP is prescribed an MAO inhibitor

OP takes a pre-workout with PEA

OP makes dumbass thread
    Not a Driven Sports representative, idiots.

COMPANIES I TRUST:

DRIVEN SPORTS | XF | THERMOLIFE | GASPARI | HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS | USPLABS | ANABOLIC XTREME

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP… this is what warning labels are for. /thread

Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post

how do you like it ?

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VicMackey92 View Post
    how do you like it ?
    Let me start off by saying this…

I'm a stim junkie…. I'm always running something (stimulants that is). I've always enjoyed Craze.

I am not a fan of 4-AMP Citrate on a regular basis (which is most of the time) and with this said, I can't use this product everyday like I do with P.P.K., Blade, or any others. However, depending on my mood (happy/stressed/pissed… these are all factors 'I' need to consider), I will rip into a scoop of Frenzy from time to time. Now that I know my emotional limitations, I know when and where I can benefit with this product.

… going home to a bunch of screaming kids, isn't the place for me to be taking it.

I will note, should someone consider using this product… or ANY stimulant containing product, start with half the recommended serving OR at least read the ****ing WARNING LABELS! … and DO NOT EXCEED recommended serving!

Orange Pop Flavor is what I used and it was pretty tasty.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is prescribed an MAO inhibitor

OP takes a pre-workout with PEA

OP makes dumbass thread
    I wouldn't consider it a dumbass thread. Not everyone knows the impacts that PEA has with MAOI inhibitors, so it's ignorance more than idiocy at this point.

Let me start off by saying this…

I'm a stim junkie…. I'm always running something (stimulants that is). I've always enjoyed Craze.

I am not a fan of 4-AMP Citrate on a regular basis (which is most of the time) and with this said, I can't use this product everyday like I do with P.P.K., Blade, or any others. However, depending on my mood (happy/stressed/pissed… these are all factors 'I' need to consider), I will rip into a scoop of Frenzy from time to time. Now that I know my emotional limitations, I know when and where I can benefit with this product.

… going home to a bunch of screaming kids, isn't the place for me to be taking it.

I will note, should someone consider using this product… or ANY stimulant containing product, start with half the recommended serving OR at least read the ****ing WARNING LABELS! … and DO NOT EXCEED recommended serving!

Orange Pop Flavor is what I used and it was pretty tasty.
    and so do you like it ? because I didn't see that in your answer. I think this is a good product, but that product make me really agressive sometime, so I understand the part about your kids. I also feel like you about knowing when I can take a heavy pre workout or not.Have you try two scoops ? I have not, one and a half is really potent.

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    I wouldn't consider it a dumbass thread. Not everyone knows the impacts that PEA has with MAOI inhibitors, so it's ignorance more than idiocy at this point.
    Very much this.

Every stim containing product I've ever used has warned against use with either MAOI inhibitors, OTC, or prescription drugs, along with consulting a physician. It's unfortunate that people don't glance twice at warning labels.. this is why we can't have nice things.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

and so do you like it ? because I didn't see that in your answer. I think this is a good product, but that product make me really agressive sometime, so I understand the part about your kids. I also feel like you about knowing when I can take a heavy pre workout or not.Have you try two scoops ? I have not, one and a half is really potent.
    I'm choosy when I use it. For said times that I use it, I like it. But again, because of the 4-AMP Citrate, this is why I have to be selective on when I use it. Nothing worse than being in a pissed off state while training (this is me of course and may not be like this for everybody else). Many love this product on a regular basis.

No chance in hell I would ever take 2 scoops. Nor would I do this with most of the upper stimmed pre-workouts on the market - more is not better.

Sometimes people feel the need to take more when they're tired. This is a recipe for disaster as your body is already run down. Go to sleep.
    Last edited by Gym God; 10-21-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Originally Posted by Daemonium View Post
    Very much this.

Every stim containing product I've ever used has warned against use with either MAOI inhibitors, OTC, or prescription drugs, along with consulting a physician. It's unfortunate that people don't glance twice at warning labels.. this is why we can't have nice things.
    No, that's not really why we can't have nice things.

I'm choosy when I use it. For said times that I use it, I like it.

No chance in hell I would ever take 2 scoops. Nor would I do this with most of the upper stimmed pre-workouts on the market - more is not better.

Sometimes people feel the need to take more when they're tired. This is a recipe for disaster as your body is already run down. Go to sleep.
    I have the fruit punch, this is nice but I feel I have build a tolerance pretty fast, don't you ?

I have the fruit punch, this is nice but I feel I have build a tolerance pretty fast, don't you ?
    You can build up a tolerance for everything over continued use. This is why I like to switch everything up from time to time. Sometimes I'll take the weekend off from pre's or burners… and just have a coffee during the weekend. Very rarely will I ever be stim-free. Maybe a handful of times all year… maybe that. BUT I never exceed a recommended serving at a time.

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    No, that's not really why we can't have nice things.
    Esplain, señor
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

You can build up a tolerance for everything over continued use. This is why I like to switch everything up from time to time. Sometimes I'll take the weekend off from pre's or burners… and just have a coffee during the weekend. Very rarely will I ever be stim-free. Maybe a handful of times all year… maybe that. BUT I never exceed a recommended serving at a time.
    Since two months of taking it 1 time sometimes 2 times a week max I don't really feel anything anymore.I'm stim sensitive and I use caffeine on workout day only. Before frenzy I was not using caffeine since a fews months so when I say I have build a tolerance I think this is the amp citrate because a lot of people say that about frenzy.

Since two months of taking it 1 time sometimes 2 times a week max I don't really feel anything anymore.I'm stim sensitive and I use caffeine on workout day only. Before frenzy I was not using caffeine since a fews months so when I say I have build a tolerance I think this is the amp citrate because a lot of people say that about frenzy.
    I am surprised by that but I will say…

Like most things, and this can seriously be anything, you get use to it (feeling, sensation, any reaction or change within). Nothing is ever the same as the first time. The body / mind is a funny thing and will find it's way to adjust to it's surroundings.

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm just so mind blown that after everything that's unraveled, the spiked pre-workout, owner being known for stuffing pesticides in his products, etc. people continue to put their lives at risk by purchasing their products. But then again it's freedom of choice just as we smoke or drink.
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!