numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Calorie counting in teens

I’m 14 years old and 5’7. I am around 137 lbs and I want to lose fat so I have a better appearance and feel more confident. However I’m not sure if I should be calorie counting or not because it makes me pretty miserable. All of my friends eat pizza, soda, Oreos etc. and don’t care at all about what they eat. I pack my own lunches and make sure all the foods I eat are whole and healthy. I just want to get to the point where I can lose fat without tracking calories. My parents tell me I’m perfect and I don’t need to lose fat but they just say that because they’re my parents. They don’t want me to lose any more weight or track calories. They just want me to be a normal teenager and eat freely without caring. I also wish I could eat freely without caring but I just can’t. My relationship with food has become a lot worse over the past year I and I just want to not worry about what I eat. So is there a way I can lose fat and not worry about what I eat? (Sorry this is long)

LiftLP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Altough for your age, height and weight, you are pretty healthy and should bulk and progress in the gym,
    if you want to lose weight without tracking calories just eat healthy, unprocessed foods, and eat a decent amount of protein.

You should also weigh yourself every morning, and if you see you are not losing weight, just eat a bit less

numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) numbaoneman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by numbaoneman View Post
    I’m 14 years old and 5’7. I am around 137 lbs and I want to lose fat so I have a better appearance and feel more confident. However I’m not sure if I should be calorie counting or not because it makes me pretty miserable. All of my friends eat pizza, soda, Oreos etc. and don’t care at all about what they eat. I pack my own lunches and make sure all the foods I eat are whole and healthy. I just want to get to the point where I can lose fat without tracking calories. My parents tell me I’m perfect and I don’t need to lose fat but they just say that because they’re my parents. They don’t want me to lose any more weight or track calories. They just want me to be a normal teenager and eat freely without caring. I also wish I could eat freely without caring but I just can’t. My relationship with food has become a lot worse over the past year I and I just want to not worry about what I eat. So is there a way I can lose fat and not worry about what I eat? (Sorry this is long)

This puts a tear to my face haha **** me. Freshman me to freshman me in college and things r back to the same lol