Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face

Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    I am assuming you are talking about possible improvements or suggestions to add or delete from the ingredient profile correct?

Not just get more flavours...
    HEY, I just changed the question!!!!!!!!!!
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    Sure, anything really. More flavors is a good suggestion. Larger sizes..anything!
    Alright I will list the top 3 responses and the answers

more flavours-- In good time, punk!

add carbs-- It is more versatile without, the individual can choose type and amount

bigger sizes-- In the future possibly, Punk

and bonus give out samples-- Quite Punk
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

I have a series of questions I will be asking regarding IntrAbolic, with FREE IntrAbolic given to those responses I find most valuable. They do not have to be long, just insightful!

Question number ONE-

What do you like about IntrAbolic and what attracted you to purchase it, or choose it over other somewhat similar products?
    Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    Alright I will list the top 3 responses and the answers

more flavours-- In good time, punk!

add carbs-- It is more versatile without, the individual can choose type and amount

bigger sizes-- In the future possibly, Punk

and bonus give out samples-- Quite Punk
    Pay attention Sapper, I already changed the question!
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    sell it for $4.99 per tub

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I have a series of questions I will be asking regarding IntrAbolic, with FREE IntrAbolic given to those responses I find most valuable. They do not have to be long, just insightful!

Question number ONE-

What do you like about IntrAbolic and what attracted you to purchase it and choose it over other somewhat similar products?
    The entire formula just seemed so unique with unlimited potential. It looked like a perfect staple for every workout and I like the science and theories of the high absorption combined with increased blood flow during the workout period.

I have followed many of the ingredients (WPH, Leucine, BA) for a few months previous to purchasing it and I feel there's good reason to believe it can help me achieve a lean, healthy body in the coming months.

I liked how IntrAbolic stacks with IntraXCell so nicely and I was in need of giving beta-alanine another try after the many promising new studies concluded it was one of a select few proven performance enhancers.
    Whey Protein Hydrolysate was something I have never tried before IA and I was impressed by the advertised quality of WPH in IA and the overall quality of ingredients.

It seemed to provide all the best ingredients with the exception of creatine, in an all-in-one formula so convenience was a major factor in my purchase.
    I did not read any logs or hear from anyone else about this. It was primarily the ingredient profile with given doses that sold me.
    The GMP stamp of approval really added to what appeared to be a quality formula with an innovative product.

Not a lot of products excite me, but this really did.

Question

Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    The entire formula just seemed so unique with unlimited potential. It looked like a perfect staple for every workout and I like the science and theories of the high absorption combined with increased blood flow during the workout period.

I have followed many of the ingredients (WPH, Leucine, BA) for a few months previous to purchasing it and I feel there's good reason to believe it can help me achieve a lean, healthy body in the coming months.

I liked how IntrAbolic stacks with IntraXCell so nicely and I was in need of giving beta-alanine another try after the many promising new studies concluded it was one of a select few proven performance enhancers.
    Whey Protein Hydrolysate was something I have never tried before IA and I was impressed by the advertised quality of WPH in IA and the overall quality of ingredients.

It seemed to provide all the best ingredients with the exception of creatine, in an all-in-one formula so convenience was a major factor in my purchase.
    I did not read any logs or hear from anyone else about this. It was primarily the ingredient profile with given doses that sold me.
    The GMP stamp of approval really added to what appeared to be a quality formula with an innovative product.

Not a lot of products excite me, but this really did.
    Very nice, thank you Peter. One of just the MANY interesting advantages of using the WPH we use with such a high amount of di-and tripeptides(70-80%) is that our BODIES actually have transporters in our brush border of our small intestines SPECIFICLY to transports DI and TRIPEPTIDES. These transporters are called PEPT1. And it is due to them and their effeciancy and capacity,that di-and tripeptides can be absorbed even more efficiently than free-form amino acids. At the same time free-form amino acids and di-and tripeptides utilize different transporter systems, so I believe you get an even larger spike than either of them alone, as they are not overloading their respective transport systems. Also, as stated before, early research is actually showing, that di-and tripeptides actually enhance the uptake of free-form amino acids.

I would LOVE one day to have a study done comparing blood amino acid concentrations from IntrAbolic's formula VS equal amounts of just ffAA or just di-and tripeptides and of course intact whey, though we already know would get crushed.

Most importantly body comp changes compared to intact whey intraWO long term.

purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by purefitness View Post
    Excelent, thanks!

rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question number ONE-

What do you like about IntrAbolic and what attracted you to purchase it and choose it over other somewhat similar products?
    One word: Science.

When I first got into intraworkout supplementation I was drawn in by the BCAA crowd. After receiving litte to no benefits from a long time on BCAA, the EAA trend began. I felt EAA we're better (and had positive scientific validity) but I still did not get the benefits that we're touted by the either the BCAA or EAA supporters. Enter Intrabolic which has the highest grade of WPH, ffEAA with a high dose of leucine AND full spectrum electrolytes. I have been a fan of WPH for a while but never used one with such a high degree of di and tripeptides. I used higher doses of leucine with good success and I like how the ffEAA blend has emphasized the leucine as the key ingredient. After reading through the formula the electrolyte blend stood out because it has more than just sodium and potassium.

I chose IA over other amino products for many reasons. The quality WPH, adequate dosing of beta-alanine, and the full spectrum electrolytes to name a few. No other product has high quality WPH, as high a dose of beta-alanine, and none has a full spectrum of electrolytes.

One of the key reasons why I feel Intrabolic is better than any other amino formula on the market:

PEPT1-mediated uptake of dipeptides enhances the intestinal absorption of amino acids via transport system b0,+. Wenzel, Uwe; Meissner, Barbara; Doring, Frank; Daniel, Hannelore. Institute of Nutritional Sciences, Molecular Nutrition Unit, Technical University of Munich, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany. Journal of Cellular Physiology (2001), 186(2), 251-259. Publisher: Wiley-Liss, Inc., CODEN: JCLLAX ISSN: 0021-9541. Journal written in English. CAN 134:176091 AN 2001:40673 CAPLUS

Abstract

Free amino acids and short chain peptides are the main digestion products of dietary proteins in the small intestine. Whether there is a direct interference in transport of both groups of degrdn. products is not known. We used human intestinal Caco-2 cells to investigate whether the absorption of dipeptides by the peptide transporter PEPT1 alters the apical uptake of free cationic and neutral amino acids. Influx of L-[3H]Arg into Caco-2 cells was Na+-independent and mediated mainly by the b0,+ system recognizing both cationic and neutral amino acids. Preincubation of cells with 10 mM of selected neutral, mono- or dicationic dipeptides increased the influx of L-Arg up to fourfold. Preloading with equiv. concns. of the corresponding free amino acids also increased L-Arg influx but dipeptides always proved to be more efficient. The obsd. trans-stimulation was found to be specific for cationic amino acids since transport of L-[3H]Ala remained unaffected. We here demonstrate for the first time a direct interplay in amino acid and peptide transport in intestinal cells that may selectively alter the kinetics of amino acid absorption.

When is all said and done, it is the science that speaks for IA and the people who appreciate the research can see how terrific this product is. The results I get from using IA are what was promised by previous amino formulas that did not deliver. AEN is all about the science the results of research-backed supplements is seen in the tremendous feedback given about their entire product line.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rudyky08 View Post

When I first got into intraworkout supplementation I was drawn in by the BCAA crowd. After receiving litte to no benefits from a long time on BCAA, the EAA trend began. I felt EAA we're better (and had positive scientific validity) but I still did not get the benefits that we're touted by the either the BCAA or EAA supporters. Enter Intrabolic which has the highest grade of WPH, ffEAA with a high dose of leucine AND full spectrum electrolytes. I have been a fan of WPH for a while but never used one with such a high degree of di and tripeptides. I used higher doses of leucine with good success and I like how the ffEAA blend has emphasized the leucine as the key ingredient. After reading through the formula the electrolyte blend stood out because it has more than just sodium and potassium.

I chose IA over other amino products for many reasons. The quality WPH, adequate dosing of beta-alanine, and the full spectrum electrolytes to name a few. No other product has high quality WPH, as high a dose of beta-alanine, and none has a full spectrum of electrolytes.

One of the key reasons why I feel Intrabolic is better than any other amino formula on the market:

PEPT1-mediated uptake of dipeptides enhances the intestinal absorption of amino acids via transport system b0,+. Wenzel, Uwe; Meissner, Barbara; Doring, Frank; Daniel, Hannelore. Institute of Nutritional Sciences, Molecular Nutrition Unit, Technical University of Munich, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany. Journal of Cellular Physiology (2001), 186(2), 251-259. Publisher: Wiley-Liss, Inc., CODEN: JCLLAX ISSN: 0021-9541. Journal written in English. CAN 134:176091 AN 2001:40673 CAPLUS

Abstract

Free amino acids and short chain peptides are the main digestion products of dietary proteins in the small intestine. Whether there is a direct interference in transport of both groups of degrdn. products is not known. We used human intestinal Caco-2 cells to investigate whether the absorption of dipeptides by the peptide transporter PEPT1 alters the apical uptake of free cationic and neutral amino acids. Influx of L-[3H]Arg into Caco-2 cells was Na+-independent and mediated mainly by the b0,+ system recognizing both cationic and neutral amino acids. Preincubation of cells with 10 mM of selected neutral, mono- or dicationic dipeptides increased the influx of L-Arg up to fourfold. Preloading with equiv. concns. of the corresponding free amino acids also increased L-Arg influx but dipeptides always proved to be more efficient. The obsd. trans-stimulation was found to be specific for cationic amino acids since transport of L-[3H]Ala remained unaffected. We here demonstrate for the first time a direct interplay in amino acid and peptide transport in intestinal cells that may selectively alter the kinetics of amino acid absorption.

When is all said and done, it is the science that speaks for IA and the people who appreciate the research can see how terrific this product is. The results I get from using IA are what was promised by previous amino formulas that did not deliver. AEN is all about the science the results of research-backed supplements is seen in the tremendous feedback given about their entire product line.
    Nice post!
    I agree, you can just see the AEN line continuing to be a new leader in science-based formulations with no gimmicks or products based purely on hype or common trends.
    This is very rare in the bodybuilding supplement industry, but I think companies such as AEN are pushing the envelope and improving the past situation. Our support of such companies will surely improve this industry.

rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice post!
    I agree, you can just see the AEN line continuing to be a new leader in science-based formulations with no gimmicks or products based purely on hype or common trends.
    This is very rare in the bodybuilding supplement industry, but I think companies such as AEN are pushing the envelope and improving the past situation. Our support of such companies will surely improve this industry.
    I agree with you 110%. AEN along with a select few other companies are pushing the science over the hype. Unfortunately the general public buys into the hype way too much. However I have noticed a trend in people supporting well researched products. I was in a Vitamin World today and the I asked the guy there about AEN and he began talking to me about how he loves IXL and would never go off it. Unfortunately they didn't have any AEN products there.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pay attention Sapper, I already changed the question!
    Re-list the question(s) or check NEG!

Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

I agree with you 110%. AEN along with a select few other companies are pushing the science over the hype. Unfortunately the general public buys into the hype way too much. However I have noticed a trend in people supporting well researched products. I was in a Vitamin World today and the I asked the guy there about AEN and he began talking to me about how he loves IXL and would never go off it. Unfortunately they didn't have any AEN products there.
    The hype train and marketing effects are all too evident in my gym and I am trying to set an example and prove through my own physique and gains that there are many better companies than MuscleTech, etc... and products NaNoVapor, etc..

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the gnc where I live loves Muscletech products.lol
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

The hype train and marketing effects are all too evident in my gym and I am trying to set an example and prove through my own physique and gains that there are many better companies than MuscleTech, etc... and products NaNoVapor, etc..
    Unfortunately, hype, sex, and shiny bottles are the keys to success. Many are trying to break that trend but its a very uphill battle.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unfortunately, hype, sex, and shiny bottles are the keys to success. Many are trying to break that trend but its a very uphill battle.
    Very true.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At least we have somewhat shiny bottles
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is why those who recognize it must support what matters...

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You mean like B...S...oh never mind....
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

When I first got into intraworkout supplementation I was drawn in by the BCAA crowd. After receiving litte to no benefits from a long time on BCAA, the EAA trend began. I felt EAA we're better (and had positive scientific validity) but I still did not get the benefits that we're touted by the either the BCAA or EAA supporters. Enter Intrabolic which has the highest grade of WPH, ffEAA with a high dose of leucine AND full spectrum electrolytes. I have been a fan of WPH for a while but never used one with such a high degree of di and tripeptides.
    The key attribute of IntrAbolic is the WPH we use. We spent alot of time getting the best WPH we find and not only does it have the highest amount of di-and tripeptides(70-80%) it also has some other custom features, that allow it to mix better than the avg WPH. We went ALL out and spared NO expense when choosing this WPH. Yet, the IntrAbolic formula, is only pennies more per serving than some of the cheapest simple EAA products.

WPH with a high amount of di-and tripeptides like we use in IntrAbolic is superior to even ffEAA's and we would have gone just with WPH, but there are other advantages of combining the two, one of them you are showing in the below research. I firmly belive that the combo of WPH and a full spectrum ffEAA will be the future of intra-workout supplementation and IntrAbolic is leading the way.

I used higher doses of leucine with good success and I like how the ffEAA blend has emphasized the leucine as the key ingredient. After reading through the formula the electrolyte blend stood out because it has more than just sodium and potassium.

Abstract

This is a very cool post, I hope more people read it. You have always appreciated the many intricacy's of the formula and understood it so well. But the most important points of your post, are the superior results that you and others speak of when comparing IntrAbolic to bcaa or EAA products.

I really hope more people to the time to read about it, try it and see why it has build such loyal support from many of bb.com's most hard to please posters.

Great post, thank you.

Location: Come visit Asia!, S'pore, M'sia, HK, Taipei, Bangkok, HCM City, Malaysia
    Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Farang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

Question number ONE-

( i ) I would like AEN to change the Intrabolic logo to horizontol + 2 ~ 3 sparkles on any of the "intrabolic alphabets.

I feel that word is not badass enough. And the font needs to be changed to make it bad ass. You can do a 3D superman type of font on "Intrabolic"...that made it more bad ass.

If you look at your steeledge, you did an incline with Steeledge word. and steeledge look bad ass already. don't repeat the same stype.

change a little bit.

( ii ) you may consider changing a different flavor. From an asian perspective, we are a little less advanturous so we are not used to apple flavor yet. orange flavor is still a more common selection. Purple is the 2nd choice due to PW ***. Blue rasphberry is hardly used.

If you do orange flavor....like that steeledge orange citrus flavor; it would mix & taste even better with steeledge.

( iii ) you can ask your supplier to make a more glossy printing. A glossy printing will help your retail sales in brick & mortar store better. That is if you are doing some brick & mortar sales.

*** Note : mr. farang is a different breed, he owns that Reptile Sunny Valley and he experiment different **** tastes like never before except for urine powder. For more info on Reptile Sunny Valley; check Mr. Farang profile. Free of Charge.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mr.Farang View Post
    ( i ) I would like AEN to change the Intrabolic logo to horizontol + 2 ~ 3 sparkles on any of the "intrabolic alphabets.

I feel that word is not badass enough. And the font needs to be changed to make it bad ass. You can do a 3D superman type of font on "Intrabolic"...that made it more bad ass.

If you look at your steeledge, you did an incline with Steeledge word. and steeledge look bad ass already. don't repeat the same stype.

change a little bit.

( ii ) you may consider changing a different flavor. From an asian perspective, we are a little less advanturous so we are not used to apple flavor yet. orange flavor is still a more common selection. Purple is the 2nd choice due to PW ***. Blue rasphberry is hardly used.

If you do orange flavor....like that steeledge orange citrus flavor; it would mix & taste even better with steeledge.

( iii ) you can ask your supplier to make a more glossy printing. A glossy printing will help your retail sales in brick & mortar store better. That is if you are doing some brick & mortar sales.

*** Note : mr. farang is a different breed, he owns that Reptile Sunny Valley and he experiment different **** tastes like never before except for urine powder. For more info on Reptile Sunny Valley; check Mr. Farang profile. Free of Charge.
    Good feedback Farang, thanks. Actually some of the points on the lettering ect, will take place on the next printing runs of the labels.

Very useful point Farang!

Thumbs up

Question number ONE-

I'm going to let this contest go until midnight tonight EST, so lets get some more posts up!!

New contest question will be posted tomorrow, stay tuned!!

Good feedback Farang, thanks. Actually some of the points on the lettering ect, will take place on the next printing runs of the labels.

Very useful point Farang!
    As far as the labels go, I'd like to see the red of the label be a bit darker and the silver a shiny/glossy/reflective. The contrast of the two along with the blue bottle will help the label 'pop'.

Combine that with 6 half naked women and graphs showing your product is 2967.88885% better than steroids and you are SET!!!
    Athletic Edge Nutrition

-Rocky

purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question number ONE-

What I like about IntrAbolic is the no nonsense approch of adding only what you need (in effective dosages) and nothing that you don't. Everything in it is well researched, and backed by science...it's not gimicky, doesn't contain 1000 ingredients that you don't need, and doesn't skimp on the quantity and quality of the ingredients it does include. I'm not sure how to explain why I chose it over other similar products, because there simply isn't a similar supplement out there (yet). IntrAbolic has truly created a new category of supplementation, and I am sure other companies will follow AEN's lead (they're probably already in the works as we speak). I guess the closest thing to it I have used in the past would be Purple Wraath, but the two are simply in different leagues. The addition of the highest quality Hydrolyzed whey protein puts it in a class above the rest (along with the fact that it actually lists the exact amount of it's most important ingredients...Beta Alanine, Leucine, and WPH) The only things I can think of off hand that would make this product even more effective would be the inclusion of Citrulline Malate, L-Glutamine, Glycerol Monostearate and a solid CHO source. All four of which, however, are easily added and the absence of each (especially the CHO) makes the product even more versatile and able to fit in with each individual's supplementation and diet.

In other words...IntrAbolic ROCKS!

I'm going to let this contest go until midnight tonight EST, so lets get some more posts up!!

New contest question will be posted tomorrow, stay tuned!!
    This is kind of a long-ish answer.

Intra-workout supplementation is something I've been doing for a while, probably right around a year before IA came out. I willingly admit that using SizeOn was what prompted that, though I also will say that I liked Purple Wraath much better intra-workout than SizeOn. I imagine they would have (and maybe do) make a great stack.

Anyway, the idea I've always had with supplements was to have either the top of the line or as near to the top of the line as I could manage. So, anything that promised an improvement was of interest to me. However, one of the things I intensely disliked about SizeOn was all the carbs, which do not really fit into my dietary plans very well. After seeing that IA did not have very many and seeing the science that it represented a potential upgrade over PW, the only thing left to do was to get some for testing purposes.

We finally come down to what I feel is a larger and larger issue and that is one of trust. Having spoken with Sebastian at length before I even bought a single product of his (he was very helpful in regards to some beta-alanine confusion I had at the time), I was very impressed with his honesty (Sebastian has been very vocal about not using IA for any other purpose than its stated intent) and integrity, which is something I can say not only about very few people here (on the board and in the industry), but even in general. Sebastian is very science, research and results driven and in my view, AEN is exactly the kind of company that is sorely needed. Given that I have had very happy experiences with Steel Edge (which I was honestly not expecting, truth be told, when I bought it) and IXL (which showed me that all the press about beta-alanine was real), I felt very confident that IA would be neither a waste of my time nor money.

Talking

Abstract

We have a WINNER!!!! I love this guy's understanding of IntrAbolic(no promo).

NEW question will be announced 5-6PM EST!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Athletic Edge N; 01-22-2008 at 08:54 AM.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We have a WINNER!!!! I love this guy's understanding of IntrAbolic(no promo).

NEW question will be announced 5-6PM EST!!!!!!!!!!!
    How have i missed this??????
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    How have i missed this??????
    Not sure Mick But as a avid IntrAbolic user, I would still be interested in reading your thoughts on the matter.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure Mick But as a avid IntrAbolic user, I would still be interested in reading your thoughts on the matter.
    Basically after winning some from the competition, using it and reading up on the research behind it i continued to purchase IntrAbolic. I was intrigued to how this would work and a little dubious with using a protein source during my workouts.
    However i was very surprised to the speed of the results i got from it.
    It took my workouts to another level and continues to do so even now. My stamina and recovery where the first things i noticed had improved as they had improved dramatically over a short period of time.
    It really helped with my strength too and still keeps me on a good level.
    I am very interested to see what longer term use of around 6 months can do.
    I haven't had a bad workout since using this and will be using this for a good time yet.
    I have currently being running this with SizeOn too to see how a product like SizeOn will run with the IntrAbolic.

The IntrAbolic is an excellent product that has been well researched but also when combined with the Steel Edge and IntraXcell it makes for an awesome combo.

I am very interested also to see how your new product interacts with the IntrAbolic too.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice