Page 327 of 332 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,810 of 9957
    Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Cinnamon roll one is really good. I've only had it it and the cookie dough, both are good, I'll order more of both, but I think cin roll is better
    That's the one I kept hoping would pop up in my orders as a sample.... it sounds promising but never knew. Now Im on keto so I wont be eating them till after summer

Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    lol well damn, just ordered some Bday Cake and Double Chocolate.
    I have a feeling the double chocolate will be good.... the b-day cake you might like but to me it was just short of repulsive........

Also anyone tried these??? they look HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Fit crunch PB&J bars......

Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    Lately the only bars I keep devouring are the ON Wafers. So delicious and crisp.
    This, the lemon and raspberry chocolate are great
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    That's the one I kept hoping would pop up in my orders as a sample.... it sounds promising but never knew. Now Im on keto so I wont be eating them till after summer

I have a feeling the double chocolate will be good.... the b-day cake you might like but to me it was just short of repulsive........

I've been looking for them for some time now with no luck

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    are the bb.com signature bars any good? Worth the sale?
    I enjoyed them

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I picked up a small bar at the supermarket the other day along with the mint chocolate chip. Both are very good.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    That's one of my least favorites. You need to try butterscotch, smores, chocolate chip, and cookies and cream!
    Just had the smores. Taste and texture of cinnamon sawdust.

6/10! Sad!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

yea they're good
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I've been looking for them for some time now with no luck
    Send me shipping info and Ill send you a box.

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Rolled Oats and MAN ISO Protein Pancakes & Syrup

Pretty solid as always in chilled or hot oats

Strawberry Jelly Bean Warped

Originally Posted by compan View Post
    lol'd @ the 1000mg BCAA AMINOS in big bold print

I guess "AT BEST 1/5TH OF WHAT YOU NEED OF AN UNNECESSARY AMINOS" doesn't sell as well?
    Lol guess not :P

Dunno why the new name either tho 'Thermo' just another line but they do taste pretty good just seems like a more gimmicky version of their Xdurance line

Originally Posted by Meatie View Post
    I can't remember which one of you knuckle heads told me to not waste my time on the cold stone syntha 6 flavors

the german chocolatte kake is freakin good
    I don't think it's bad just pretty lightly flavored thought the coconut was lighter than it should been but overall it was fine still have not tried their Apple Pie or that new Mud Pie Mojo
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Expect everything to be more expensive than you anticipated

That's all I got, I'm happy to have NY on the list of places I haven't been
    whats wrong with NYC? lol

LA Fitness is all over NYC, and the monthly price is very affordable. Tell them your situation and I'm sure they will take care of you

I pay $25 a month for my membership here in Chicago, and it's good at every location within the US. NYC might be a few bucks more at the most. Clubs are clean and well stocked with equipment
    a lot of wrong information here lol for one... LA fitness is not all over NYC. there are none in manhattan - too much competition between the high end such as Health and Racquet club and Equinox, with the low end such as Retro Fitness and Blink. The middle of the road is dominated by the New York Sports club, a chain of sorts

the only information that is correct here is that some fitness clubs are affordable but if you're going to work out in manhattan and going at the same time as everyone else (lunch or after work) you're going to run into crowds.

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    You could just keep signing up for various 7 day trials which most gyms offer lol but that can be a pain since they may limit your access, make you sit through tours etc. but living in NJ abut about 20 minutes outside NYC IMO if you were going to look for cheaper gyms look into chains like Retro Fitness and Crunch
    +1 on retro fitness, though, they're your typical $20ish gym where they're very limited on equipment (like 1-2 racks, 1-2 benches, etc)

Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    My American chums, namely those in NYC, I need some info.

I may have to temporarily re-locate to NY, namely manhattan, in the next 6-9 months through work and I’m just trying to get an idea of things.

I currently train in chain gym because it’s 24/7 so I can train any time. What would a similar set up cost me in Manhattan? I know it’s a big place but I’ve no idea where about a exactly I’ll be staying/working at the minute, I’m just after ball park figures.
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    This is what I was worried about. I can’t claim any expenses until I’m back in the UK so it’s going to be credit card for everything, which isn’t an issue in and of itself but I’m having to try and weigh up what it’s going to initially cost me.

For basic comparison, the gym I’m currently using is $14 (USD) a month. I’m guessing I’d struggle to get a day pass for that?
    you'll be spending at least $14 for lunch... $14 a month maybe will get you an hour or so lol

but in all seriousness, even with my employee discount, New York Sports Club (a northeastern chain) costs about $80. i have debated about Retro Fitness and/or Blink which are roughly $25 but with limitations as mentioned above, but like Superhuman, i have a garage homegym.

are you going to be reimbursed by your company even if you get a gym membership? if so, go with either Equinox or NY Health and Racquet club. they're like the top of the line in terms of equipment and amenities. the only reason to leave the gym would be to get something to eat. the two mentioned can be compared to 4-5 star restaurants as a metaphor.

So to sum it up, only in manhattan:

NYH&RC $$$
    NYSC $$
    Retro/Blink $

are you going to be living in Manhattan? that will also dictate the kinds of gyms you'll be able to find because if you're going to live in the outer boroughs, you're going to find them hard to get to. if in manhattan, you'll probably come across one at least 1-2 train stops away
    100% 中國人

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Just had the smores. Taste and texture of cinnamon sawdust.

6/10! Sad!
    You're broken
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    Everything.

Not going to the state of NY as a whole, though if it wasn't for NYC pulling politics and setting laws for the whole state, it wouldn't be an issue. Much of the rest of the state would be okay

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember back in 2013 everyone ITT had prestigious bloated up2.0 bellies

now everyone is geriatric and sippin powdered milk formula
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dailob View Post

a lot of wrong information here lol for one... LA fitness is not all over NYC. there are none in manhattan - too much competition between the high end such as Health and Racquet club and Equinox, with the low end such as Retro Fitness and Blink. The middle of the road is dominated by the New York Sports club, a chain of sorts

the only information that is correct here is that some fitness clubs are affordable but if you're going to work out in manhattan and going at the same time as everyone else (lunch or after work) you're going to run into crowds.

+1 on retro fitness, though, they're your typical $20ish gym where they're very limited on equipment (like 1-2 racks, 1-2 benches, etc)

you'll be spending at least $14 for lunch... $14 a month maybe will get you an hour or so lol

but in all seriousness, even with my employee discount, New York Sports Club (a northeastern chain) costs about $80. i have debated about Retro Fitness and/or Blink which are roughly $25 but with limitations as mentioned above, but like Superhuman, i have a garage homegym.

are you going to be reimbursed by your company even if you get a gym membership? if so, go with either Equinox or NY Health and Racquet club. they're like the top of the line in terms of equipment and amenities. the only reason to leave the gym would be to get something to eat. the two mentioned can be compared to 4-5 star restaurants as a metaphor.

So to sum it up, only in manhattan:

NYH&RC $$$
    NYSC $$
    Retro/Blink $

are you going to be living in Manhattan? that will also dictate the kinds of gyms you'll be able to find because if you're going to live in the outer boroughs, you're going to find them hard to get to. if in manhattan, you'll probably come across one at least 1-2 train stops away
    Thanks for the lengthy reply, I do appreciate you taking the time to provide some solid info. I actually turned the job down today - my wife’s been after a particular job for close to 2 years and she’s been offered it this week. It’s a better opportunity for her than this was for me, so that’s taken priority. Plus, I’m not sure she was keen on me either being away for a minimum of 3 months or even moving with me to such a big, new place like NYC.

Thanks again though.
    Strong & Unstable

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, bday cake wasn't repulsive....but not good either. Hoping/betting the chocolate is better.
    Squat and Deadlift

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    Legit no care, I want the formula
    My secret? Texting between sets.

I remember back in 2013 everyone ITT had prestigious bloated up2.0 bellies

now everyone is geriatric and sippin powdered milk formula
    We all went straight sissy

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

I think I might have a slight addiction to those Grenade Double Chocolate Biscuits

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.stack3d.com/2020/02/dyma...es-iso100.html

Edible glitter? Mmmk. So I guess the Chocolate Pebbles one will just taste...like a chocolate protein.
    iForce Blueberry Muffin: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169778043
    Animal Whey CCC: /showthread.php?t=167687511
    BPI PBICB Whey-HD: /showthread.php?t=169558393
    JetMass Log: /showthread.php?t=168753313

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post

Edible glitter? Mmmk. So I guess the Chocolate Pebbles one will just taste...like a chocolate protein.
    If I'm not mistaken isn't Dymatize owned by Post ? and if so I'm sure they will get both flavors to taste just
    like the Fruity Pebbles flavor.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken isn't Dymatize owned by Post ? and if so I'm sure they will get both flavors to taste just
    like the Fruity Pebbles flavor.
    Dymatize does wonderful work with their flavoring.......... cant wait to give these a try as some of the "cereal" flavored ones Ive tried have been pretty meh at best.

Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post

Muscle Sport's Unicorn protein powder uses edible glitter, its tasty stuff

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muscle Sport's Unicorn protein powder uses edible glitter, its tasty stuff
    CountryMike cover himself with edible glitter only he calls like lick off glitter.
    I've been wronged by that super dirty son of a bitch dazed" crew.

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well then, tried syntha 6 cold stone flavor again but this time in just water

went from about a 9/10 with milk+water to a 4/10 in just water.

Dang
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Warped Gummy Worm

Agreed Dymatize has a lot of really good flavors. Will prob try at least the fruity pebbles out of this new cereal theme.

Originally Posted by JayLS1-327 View Post
    CountryMike cover himself with edible glitter only he calls like lick off glitter.
    I support the use of edible glitter o.o

Well then, tried syntha 6 cold stone flavor again but this time in just water

went from about a 9/10 with milk+water to a 4/10 in just water.

Dang
    Always milk pfft :P
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    I can't wait to get my hands on this and let you guys know my thoughts. Considering I've used every single formula/release of PlasmaJet over the past 10 years.

Hoping to get some in the next week or so.

-Spaz

Originally Posted by JayLS1-327 View Post
    Mike is always trying to entice us

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TFW you have 40% code on BB.com and the only thing you really want are Outright bars

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    TFW you have 40% code on BB.com and the only thing you really want are Outright bars
    Is that a shareable code?
    Strong & Unstable

WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This website has some brutal pricing.