armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Muscles locking up/cramping

For the last little while after i workout my muscles lock up or cramp and kinda get stuck( or frozen) and i slowly get it out, I'm kinda use to it now but it's still annoying to happen after i workout, anyone know why this is happening, and what i can do to maybe try to get it to stop? A example is say i do biceps after if i bend my arm in my forearm on the inside of my elbow right before my bicep will lock in the position and i have to work it out. Anyone else get this?

SGExotics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGExotics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGExotics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGExotics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGExotics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGExotics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGExotics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGExotics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGExotics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGExotics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGExotics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by asb-92 View Post
    For the last little while after i workout my muscles lock up or cramp and kinda get stuck( or frozen) and i slowly get it out, I'm kinda use to it now but it's still annoying to happen after i workout, anyone know why this is happening, and what i can do to maybe try to get it to stop? A example is say i do biceps after if i bend my arm in my forearm on the inside of my elbow right before my bicep will lock in the position and i have to work it out. Anyone else get this?
    Sounds like your using forearms too much in your bicep workout.. Try keeping your wrist bent back when you curl up and it shouldnt happen.. I found my forearm cramps/locks up when i flex it too hard..
    ~Brandon

TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tried upping your salt intake? Eat a banana before a workout, thats said to stop cramp

AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHF_DrgKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get like this with my shoulders, elbows, and my wrists. All these lock up or completely give out while working out. I have no idea why this happens to me, but almost always it happens when I have a lot of weight and during my last set when I try to go balls out. Yesterday I was benching 225lbs. and my right shoulder completely got stuck. I felt nothing just my arm in place holding the weight. Thankfully as always I had a spotter that notice I was in trouble and I couldn't use my shoulder the rest of the day. Today while doing preacher curls my wrist locked up and I had to stop my set and carefully place the weight down.
    So I am in the same boat as you, and right now my shoulder is cramping up and it is a pain.
    If you find a solution please PM me and I will do the same if I find one.
    Thanks
    /\ /\
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    --"-"--
    "Form, FOrm, FORm, FORM!!!"

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know for a Fact whenever i did legs or any running i'd get the Worst cramps in my Hammys... I drink water between each set and now i dont get them anymore... not TOO much water though and increase Salt intake

armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armageddon92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright thanks for the input everyone, and AHF_DrgKing if any of this works for me ill be sure to let you know.

Brian2neung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Stiff biceps

I was doing bicep exercise and only one of my biceps was stiff it was messing up my work i want to know why does this happen.