Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    No but earlier in the convo you said: "Answer me this. Would the black people living in the US, who are descendant from slaves, rather be here in the USA? Or Africa" so I was extrapolating I guess. My bad.

And I legit am trying to find a Fox poll on the same subject but can't. I can find CNN, NBC, ABC, MSN etc but not Fox. Almost as if they didn't even want to ask?

But if you want an enlightening snapshot of today's racism - spend some time reading the comments on Fox. Seriously.
    Right. I could have said Sweden or Finland or the UK. I just used Africa as an example.

I am not a big believer in Fox Polls either fyi.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OptimistPrime11 View Post
    When black people, who make up 15% of the US population, stop committing over half of the violent crimes in the US? And they are still not being allowed to succeed? ( I feel they can succeed but you obviously don't) Then we can talk.

But as long as they as a race in general (not specifically there are many who rise above) continue to commit crimes and violence at such a rate and that worships and praises and condones a thug like culture, and as long as they continue to rely on Democrats for free handouts that encourages the highest single mother rate in the world?

Then you have no room to talk about how much racism they face. Fix your issues. Be better. THOSE things I mentioned above are the real issues holding black people back. And if there is still a problem in your eyes after fixing those things? Then we can talk about racism in the USA.
    strong racist that thinks:
    1. Black culture at large supports thug culture because that's what you see on TV
    2. Think All black people are accountable for gang violence
    3. All black people are on welfare

Maybe at least find some black friends so you can stop relying on racist stereotypes

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    only a white person thinks this is some mystery.

No she wouldnt have called the cops screaming "white man threatening me". She's racist. She understands cops shoot black guys for no reason all the time particularly to defend white women.

Its racist. You dont know shi*it about race.

Honestly white people need to stop trying to be the authrority on racism that they dont deal with.
    "I don't know $hit about race"

I was raised by a black man from the age of 3. I also have 2 mixed siblings that I also grew up with. Great job at your project though. Have some red........
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

But if you want an enlightening snapshot of today's racism - spend some time reading the comments on Fox. Seriously.
    And I could say the same about blacks being racist against whites with their comments on any black website like world star hip hop or Vox or Huff Post etc.

Hell just go on twitter. Black on white racism is rampant there. I could show you numerous example tweets where a black person says to "kill white people" or "only good whites are dead whites" and it is allowed to stay up. But if a white person says "blacks people came from Africa"? Banned.

The pendulum has swung far far the other direction right now as far as how whites are portrayed. Would be best to have the MSM not hype these types of stories as in the OP as it only causes divide and anger when in fact there is no evidence of racism at all.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Postmort3m View Post
    How many people do you think voted for Obama because he was black?
    Good point. A HUGE amount for sure.
    Lots probably. In 2008 he got 53% of the popular vote. 95% of the black vote and 43% of the white vote. In real numbers that's 40 million black votes and 84 million white votes. McCain got 105 million white votes. The black vote definitely pushed Obama over the edge. Without black voters, he would have lost.

You can read all sorts of ways into that data, one of which is that white votes alone wouldn't have been enough to elect a black POTUS.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    "I don't know $hit about race"

I was raised by a black man from the age of 3. I also have 2 mixed siblings that I also grew up with. Great job at your project though. Have some red........
    Mixed race isnt black, so whatever.

And whoever raised you must not have bothered teaching you reality since you yourself arent black.

Lots probably. In 2008 he got 53% of the popular vote. 95% of the black vote and 43% of the white vote. In real numbers that's 40 million black votes and 84 million white votes. McCain got 105 million white votes. The black vote definitely pushed Obama over the edge. Without black voters, he would have lost.

You can read all sorts of ways into that data, one of which is that white votes alone wouldn't have been enough to elect a black POTUS.
    every democrat would lose every election without black voters

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And I could say the same about blacks being racist against whites with their comments on any black website like world star hip hop or Vox or Huff Post etc.

Hell just go on twitter. Black on white racism is rampant there. I could show you numerous example tweets where a black person says to "kill white people" or "only good whites are dead whites" and it is allowed to stay up. But if a white person says "blacks people came from Africa"? Banned.

The pendulum has swung far far the other direction right now as far as how whites are portrayed. Would be best to have the MSM not hype these types of stories as in the OP as it only causes divide and anger when in fact there is no evidence of racism at all.
    I'd honestly be surprised that Twitter let a tweet threatening murder stay up - if true their bad 100% regardless of race.

I'm not anti-white at all, I am white (Jewish but just look plain Jane white for the most part). I don't condone racism toward whites either, but at the same time I recognize that white history and black history in this country are not the same and that society is still dealing with the fallout from the ugly side of its history.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

you might want to recheck those vote totals you calculated
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe at least find some black friends so you can stop relying on racist stereotypes
    isn't that a stereotype in and of itself - having black friends
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    isn't that a stereotype in and of itself - having black friends
    I was making a joke that he doesnt even seem like he can use that bs excuse people say. "I'm know all about black people I have black friends..."

strong racist that thinks:
    1. Black culture at large supports thug culture because that's what you see on TV
    2. Think All black people are accountable for gang violence
    3. All black people are on welfare

Never said any of that. Do you even reading comprehension?

I have black friends. One very close. On one of my bowling teams and we go out together all of the time. And he is as far from the thug culture as you can get.

I said 'some' people in the black population do and believe in those things, and that as long as the black culture as a whole condones those things, they will never get ahead.

I didn't make those stats up. I mean, you can deny them all you want but facts are facts. Blacks commit more violent crimes than any other race and it isn't even close, despite only having 15% of the US population, and the black single mother rate in the USA is out of this world crazy.

Is that something you deny? Or are those facts that you accept?

Blacks have to change that to truly start making progress and not just accept it.

Much like Muslims never really speaking out against Islamic terror. Sure, many may not totally agree with it, but very few ever speak out against it.

I was making a joke that he doesnt even seem like he can use that bs excuse people say. "I'm know all about black people I have black friends..."
    ah missed it
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

you might want to recheck those vote totals you calculated
    Admittedly I got them from a google search and didn't research the fuk out of it, sorry if it's not accurate.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mixed race isnt black, so whatever.

And whoever raised you must not have bothered teaching you reality since you yourself arent black.
    Right....I bet you also believe there's no such thing as blacks being racist towards whites as well. I received plenty of this going to school in Chicago while being dropped off at school by a black man and white woman.

I'll also let my brothers know that they're not black because our mom is white. What race should they claim? I'm guessing not white either since they're half?

And you couldn't be more wrong. My stepfather was a damn good father. He taught me the tools to be successful.
    Last edited by jeffl1980; 05-27-2020 at 11:04 AM.
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

Admittedly I got them from a google search and didn't research the fuk out of it, sorry if it's not accurate.
    Obama was just shy of 80M votes in 08
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post

I'll also let my brothers know that they're not black because our mom is white. What race should they claim? I'm guessing not white either since they're half?
    They are Menudo.

Obama was just shy of 80M votes in 08
    Ah yeah my bad - I just looked up the percentages by demo then did a calculation of those percentages of the larger US population. I read that he got 95% of the black vote and that there are about 42 million black Americans, so just did the math from there, same with whites.

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see that Misc Storm is making a comeback since the purge a couple years ago.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StoliFun View Post
    I see that Misc Storm is making a comeback since the purge a couple years ago.
    Please quote any “misc storm” post that you feel is racist
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

I didn't make those stats up. I mean, you can deny them all you want but facts are facts. Blacks commit more violent crimes than any other race and it isn't even close, despite only having 15% of the US population, and the black single mother rate in the USA is out of this world crazy.
    Those stats may all be true - but it's your refusal to address the underlying reasons that is frustrating. Today's black culture is still affected by America's past. There are black people today who lived in a time where they couldn't use the same bathroom as white people. That's just segregation, let alone the emotional and social scarring that still exists from multiple generations of slavery. That kind of chit leaves a deep scar in a community.

White people treated blacks like cattle for a very long time - then expect them to be upstanding citizens without any pushback or disfunction.

Many African communities have very strong family traditions, so it's not an inherently black/genetic thing - it stems from the history of this nation. You only want to address the problem, not the underlying reasons.

Those stats may all be true - but it's your refusal to address the underlying reasons that is frustrating. Today's black culture is still affected by America's past. There are black people today who lived in a time where they couldn't use the same bathroom as white people. That's just segregation, let alone the emotional and social scarring that still exists from multiple generations of slavery. That kind of chit leaves a deep scar in a community.

White people treated blacks like cattle for a very long time - then expect them to be upstanding citizens without any pushback or disfunction.

Many African communities have very strong family traditions, so it's not an inherently black/genetic thing - it stems from the history of this nation. You only want to address the problem, not the underlying reasons.
    So because blacks couldn't use white bathrooms 100 years ago, that makes them commit violent crimes in 2020 at a rate exponentially higher than other races?

I mean, you see how that is just an excuse to NOT improve right? To not get better? How many white people are alive today that owned a slave?

Not to mention, the majority of slaves in the US were not captured, sold, and brought over here by whites. It was by other blacks. Blacks enslaved blacks at a rate much much higher than whites as well.

The US and the UK were the first countries in the world to free slaves.

I could go on.

No one is denying the hardships that slaves faced 100-250 years ago in the US. But those times are well over. Time to stop making excuses.

Or.....are you saying the black race as a whole is not capable of doing that? Not capable of moving ahead and shedding itself of the violence that has been a part of its culture for 1000s of years. Maybe you are right I don't know. I mean, Africa has had 1000s of years to get its act together, and they still slaughter each other, and abuse its natural resources, like crazy. Maybe things can't change.

I hope for their, and the USA's sake, they can.

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why don't people leash their dogs, like its honestly ****ing stupid that they don't. She was in an area where dogs had to be leashed and it wasn't. If I had a small child or another dog and a unleashed dog ran up to them I'd boot the dog over the fence. I'm pretty sure I've read stories in here of dog owners at parks kicking unleashed dogs that ran up on their dogs. He can film her all she wants, take your dumb ass to the unleashed dog area. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

So because blacks couldn't use white bathrooms 100 years ago, that makes them commit violent crimes in 2020 at a rate exponentially higher than other races?

I mean, you see how that is just an excuse to NOT improve right? To not get better? How many white people are alive today that owned a slave?

Not to mention, the majority of slaves in the US were not captured, sold, and brought over here by whites. It was by other blacks. Blacks enslaved blacks at a rate much much higher than whites as well.

The US and the UK were the first countries in the world to free slaves.

I could go on.

No one is denying the hardships that slaves faced 100-250 years ago in the US. But those times are well over. Time to stop making excuses.

Or.....are you saying the black race as a whole is not capable of doing that? Not capable of moving ahead and shedding itself of the violence that has been a part of its culture for 1000s of years. Maybe you are right I don't know. I mean, Africa has had 1000s of years to get its act together, and they still slaughter each other, and abuse its natural resources, like crazy. Maybe things can't change.

I hope for their, and the USA's sake, they can.
    American slavery abolished in 1865 - 90 years of slavery from the Revolution; followed by another 90 years of segregation until 1954; followed by another 66 years (not 100) of systemic racism to today.

Again - it's not a light switch that you can just turn off at will and expect things to happen right away.

And your problem is clearly deeper than 'black violence' or 'single mothers' - take the black guy in this story - far from the stereotypical black American you describe, he's Harvard educated and a friggin bird watcher for crying out loud, and you are still finding ways to make him the bad guy and victimize the white woman.

That's systemic racism.

I said 'some' people in the black population do and believe in those things, and that as long as the black culture as a whole condones those things, they will never get ahead.
    Black culture as a whole doesnt condone those things. There is a subset of ghetto thug culture, just like white culture has a subset of white trash. Such an ignorant thing to say the culture as a whole condones or whatever. holy s*it

I agree with these 2 points, but this has nothing to do with racisim. Unless you think high crime among ghetto black people means its ok to be racist against random black people.

Much like Muslims never really speaking out against Islamic terror. Sure, many may not totally agree with it, but very few ever speak out against it.
    This comment is so fuking stupid.

Muslims in the middle east are literally at war with Islamic terror. Most of the victims are muslims themselves.

Muslims in the USA, ughh wtf are they supposed to do? Call up Bin Laden and tell him to stop?

This is such a retarded talking point.

And in terms of black people same thing. The vast majority of black people hate the ghetto nonsense, but we have nothing to do with it and cant stop it so wtf do you expect us to do.

American slavery abolished in 1865 - 90 years of slavery from the Revolution; followed by another 90 years of segregation until 1954; followed by another 66 years (not 100) of systemic racism to today.

Again - it's not a light switch that you can just turn off at will and expect things to happen right away.

And your problem is clearly deeper than 'black violence' or 'single mothers' - take the black guy in this story - far from the stereotypical black American you describe, he's Harvard educated and a friggin bird watcher for crying out loud, and you are still finding ways to make him the bad guy and victimize the white woman.

That's systemic racism.
    I am not saying he is the bad guy. I am saying he was attention horing and looking for trouble. He also threatened the women, even if overtly. If it had been a white guy yelling at a black lady with her dog and saying the same things as what this guy did? And she threatened to call 911 and say a white guy was harassing her? I would say the exact same thing. The guy was being a dick and made a threat.

Am I being racist there? Racist against whites?

Black culture as a whole doesnt condone those things. There is a subset of ghetto thug culture, just like white culture has a subset of white trash. Such an ignorant thing to say the culture as a whole condones or whatever. holy s*it

I agree with these 2 points, but this has nothing to do with racisim. Unless you think high crime among ghetto black people means its ok to be racist against random black people.

This comment is so fuking stupid.

Muslims in the middle east are literally at war with Islamic terror. Most of the victims are muslims themselves.

Muslims in the USA, ughh wtf are they supposed to do? Call up Bin Laden and tell him to stop?

This is such a retarded talking point.

And in terms of black people same thing. The vast majority of black people hate the ghetto nonsense, but we have nothing to do with it and cant stop it so wtf do you expect us to do.
    When I get time I will find the numerous polls showing Muslims who while not actively involved in Islamic terror, at the same time don't condone it or say anything negative about it. It is a very large % of the Muslim population that feels that way. Literally hundreds of millions of people.

I am not saying he is the bad guy. I am saying he was attention horing and looking for trouble. He also threatened the women, even if overtly. If it had been a white guy yelling at a black lady with her dog and saying the same things as what this guy did? And she threatened to call 911 and say a white guy was harassing her? I would say the exact same thing. The guy was being a dick and made a threat.

Am I being racist there? Racist against whites?
    Again - you are harping on only one side of this story "he threatened her" - which is your spin on it btw, he made no threat, he responded to her claim of "I can do what I want" and he said "then I can do what I want and you won't like it." All this while not even mentioning the fact that when it comes to RULES and following them, she was the one who was out of line with the leash thing.

And I'll give you the benefit of the doubt by conceding that she had cause to be alarmed when he pulled out a dog treat - but there's no reason other than systemic racism and the aura of police/black relations that would cause her to use his race as a defense/threat e.g. "I'm going to call 911 and tell them an African American man is threatening me."

I know if I were in duress and wanted to call the cops, I'd just say "I'm going to call the cops" not "I'm going to call the cops and tell them a white woman is harassing me" because it wouldn't be relevant. This woman thought his race was relevant.

No matter which tactic you try - you can't remove race as a factor from this story.

When I get time I will find the numerous polls showing Muslims who while not actively involved in Islamic terror, at the same time don't condone it or say anything negative about it. It is a very large % of the Muslim population that feels that way.
    They dont need to say anything about it, why should they? It has nothing to do with them. I could see if it was directly in their community here, but if an explosion happens across the globe why do you expect that they should speak about it? It has absolutely nothing to do with them.

Most Jewish people dont give a fuk about whats going in Israel's conflicts, nobody ever cares about that and they shouldnt.

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Both of them are retarded. The dog is the real victim here.
    Repeal the 19th