jlsteffey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A Way to change tracked workouts Dates...

if there already is a way please someone enlighten me, but every so often when i track a workout "build as you go" the date gets messed up! Two days in a row it says i worked out December 31, 1969!!! After an exhausting search i simply wrote one down and created a NEW tracked workout and redid it. But thats too much work. Is there a way to change the date on the workout history tracked workouts? and if not there should be!

ceresexsmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jlsteffey View Post
    if there already is a way please someone enlighten me, but every so often when i track a workout "build as you go" the date gets messed up! Two days in a row it says i worked out December 31, 1969!!! After an exhausting search i simply wrote one down and created a NEW tracked workout and redid it. But thats too much work. Is there a way to change the date on the workout history tracked workouts? and if not there should be!
    Never got your answer???? I just ran into the same issue...

ChrisJohnBob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ceresexsmith View Post
    Never got your answer???? I just ran into the same issue...
    I will check on this and let you know what I find.

Thanks for putting this on the forum.

ChrisJohnBob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChrisJohnBob View Post
    I will check on this and let you know what I find.

Thanks for putting this on the forum.
    Hello, I checked the database and I found several entries for jlsteffey that have the start time set at 1/1/1970.
    I did not find anything for ceresexsmith set for that time.

1970 is the start of EPOCH time. Which basically means, the start time was somehow set to zero. I think for now, the best thing to do is to remove those entries. I will continue to look into WHY it is setting the time to zero.

Thanks.

Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tokana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump
    *Snow Bunnies Crew*
    *Canada Crew*
    *Toronto Crew*
    *red for saying murica instead of America by crazy muricans*
    *Mod negged 4x and banned 2x crew*

YouTube Channel : www.youtube.com/channel/UC2WGScISJ1Tqt2AIAyAxaUw

Registered User thomassandstrom's Avatar
    thomassandstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Still no solution?
    I still can't change date on a workout, if I choose edit, it goes straight to the excersises and not the first page where I choose date and time.

Knapping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the same need yesterday although for a slightly different reason. I went to track a workout last week. I ended up not doing that one, but I came in yesterday and it showed as unfinished so I did it. I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to set it to the correct date. Now I can't find any way to go in and edit the date to the correct day. Oddly, says my workout time as "-4 hours." It would be great to have a way to go in and edit the start time of a workout after it is started. Thanks!

jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, I also experienced: exercises are editable, as well as post-workout dates, but not pre-workout data, such as the gym, time and date of start.

Seems to be a case for http://www.bodybuilding.com/help/feedback?type=feedback , bodyspace related, workout Tracker feedback, such that they know there is an issue.

LazyEinstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yup... having this same extremely irritating problem.
    - Started on Bodyspace, tracked workouts for a week; noticed I started Day 1 on the calender a day earlier than it should have been.
    - Deleted EVERY tracked, re-entered late at night, adding last entry AGAIN and noticed too late that I tracked my last day on the same day as my second last days track entry. Deleted all entries.
    - After a month, I started "Kris Gethin's Building Muscle", got through week one.
    - Figured since I had a free night to relax, I would track the first week and start doing it every day from here on out.
    - Double checked my tracked workouts. Tracked on 27th 27th 28th 30th 1st......................................... Another mistake. NO WAY am I spending 30 mins+ to transfer my logs.

They seriously need to add an "edit" function for all entered data.
    Truth does not demand belief

LokiMofo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am having the same issue. I worked out off program on Saturday 8/14 and saved it. It is now logged as 8/15 and my workout today 8/17 is logged on 8/14. Hope to see something helpful somewhere.

amanlaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LokiMofo View Post
    I am having the same issue. I worked out off program on Saturday 8/14 and saved it. It is now logged as 8/15 and my workout today 8/17 is logged on 8/14. Hope to see something helpful somewhere.
    So is there STILL no answer to this?? Incredible that you can't do something as simple as changing the DATE of a workout!

shamuso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also have a few workouts that I have accidentally messed up the time and dates so my routines supposedly took 24hrs to complete. On a semi related note I would like to request better cardio integration; when tracking my cardio progress I'm presented with the traditional rep/set routine and not distance and time. At the end of the routine it asks me the end time when I already entered the start time and the time it took me to run. If I dont match the end time correctly the end result can be that it took me 5 hours to run for 8 minutes.

All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) All-Star11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shamuso View Post
    I also have a few workouts that I have accidentally messed up the time and dates so my routines supposedly took 24hrs to complete. On a semi related note I would like to request better cardio integration; when tracking my cardio progress I'm presented with the traditional rep/set routine and not distance and time. At the end of the routine it asks me the end time when I already entered the start time and the time it took me to run. If I dont match the end time correctly the end result can be that it took me 5 hours to run for 8 minutes.
    There are ALL kinds of issue with logging workouts using the site and especially using the App.
    I typically log while I workout using my android phone then later on review it on the website and fix any issues that I notice. Typically:

-Ignores/deletes data for random sets or exercises
    -Not marked as complete
    -Dates

anonymous
    You'll want to send BS/tracker feedback here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/help/feedback?type=feedback

andredjlima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is why I moved to JeFit...came back just to check if anyone fix this crap... bye again

cjsitfly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried for over a year to get someone at this site to Fix the workout tracking issues, it's just not going to happen. The moderators wrote me a year ago and basically said, we know it's broken................that's it. No matter how I try to trick the app, when a program is added to the BodyCalendar, it always defaults to Tuesday as the start date. I have tried everything, switch the first day of the week in my profile, pick other start days to see if I can trick it, etc, etc.... As mentioned, moderator emailed me and said, "Yep, Tuesday is the only start date we offer"......Lame!

Jetfit, gonna check that out too, been here since 2010, but obviously no one is interested in keeping this site going.
    Chris Johnson-CJ