Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    dude, that sandwich looks bomb! did you decide what strength program you're going to use?
    OOO a raiku log. Will be lurking for sure. Lift heavy, eat lots and enjoy the young years bro. Don't get caught up in kcals and whatnot at such a young age man, especially with your history. Focus on increasing lifts and all else will follow. Good luck!
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137788213&pagenumber=

BTK. Murdering a gym near you.
    [24.7g IIFYM mixed with 16.8g IF]

vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yah, BB is missing... i am curious about your expenditure....

btw, good sandwich *-*
    *Hollywood's rabid cage crew*

Bulking log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145653801

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on this dude.

I really recommend just sticking to starting strength like so many others have recommended and to not count calories. Dude you have your whole life ahead of your to worry about this like that. At your age and with a routine like SS you will find it hard to put on anything but muscle. DO IT!

Christian Insulin Spiker raiku5's Avatar
    raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zhall616 View Post
    Will you be posting your daily bodybugg expenditure?
    probably tommorow cuz i scraped my arm at the pool so im putting it back on tonight around 10:00pm then i will have the burn for july 28 up k
    Yo well I decided i'm going to stay on this site and not say bye....why because I want to(and some people said to just lurk if I enjoy it and still post so I will because I enjoy it) :p I will give an update if asked so yeaaa

Overall Goal:200lbs 10%bf
    Short term:120lbs at whatever bf% lower than 16%
    What I want:To be taller haha
    Feel Free to send me pm's :p

raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    dude, that sandwich looks bomb! did you decide what strength program you're going to use?
    how many are there? i was thinking about lyles at first but everyones recommending Starting Strenght.

just seems kinda short see below

Monday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press
    Chin-ups: 3 sets for reps or add weight if completing more than 15 reps

Wednesday
    3x5 Squat (lighter weight, use 80% of Monday's)
    3x5 Press
    1x5 Deadlift

Friday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press
    Pull-ups: 3 sets

just seems short.... but what do i know ive never done it i like beening in the gym and getting a burn i used to workout with a marine and when were in the gym for 2hours (no joke 100% srs)
    Yo well I decided i'm going to stay on this site and not say bye....why because I want to(and some people said to just lurk if I enjoy it and still post so I will because I enjoy it) :p I will give an update if asked so yeaaa

Originally Posted by canuck17 View Post
    OOO a raiku log. Will be lurking for sure. Lift heavy, eat lots and enjoy the young years bro. Don't get caught up in kcals and whatnot at such a young age man, especially with your history. Focus on increasing lifts and all else will follow. Good luck!
    thnx man means alot!(srs)

Originally Posted by vitornoob View Post
    Yah, BB is missing... i am curious about your expenditure....

btw, good sandwich *-*
    not that high but will be up either late thursday night or friday morin k

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    In on this dude.

I really recommend just sticking to starting strength like so many others have recommended and to not count calories. Dude you have your whole life ahead of your to worry about this like that. At your age and with a routine like SS you will find it hard to put on anything but muscle. DO IT!
    HAPPY TO HAVE YOU! not counting cals i think thats a pretty safe bet till i gain some weight so will do! but will be akin sure to hit 150g pro....and thnx man means alot and thnx for helpin

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep it is short, but it is INTENSE! You lift heavy! It's about strength, not muscular endurance. In order to grow, you need to expose yourself to heavy weights for a short period of time. Get in the gym-do the work-GTF out of there and into the kitchen. That's how it works. Training for marines is largely endurance based. Oh and marines will generally already have a good base of muscle/strength to begin with!
    "Procrastination is the thief of time"
    -Anon

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"I do now what others won't - so I can have later what others can't."
    -Anon.

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In!

And I have to agree. No calorie counting, just eat, lift, enjoy life, eat some more, and aspire to be a silverback gorilla.

Most importantly: be patient! Good things come to those who wait.

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by raiku5 View Post
    how many are there? i was thinking about lyles at first but everyones recommending Starting Strenght.

Monday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press

Wednesday
    3x5 Press
    1x5 Deadlift

Friday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press

just seems short.... but what do i know ive never done it i like beening in the gym and getting a burn i used to workout with a marine and when were in the gym for 2hours (no joke 100% srs)

May seem short, I thought so too.
    But you will start to feel it HARD after like 2-3 weeks when you hit the real heavy weght.

Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    May seem short, I thought so too.
    But you will start to feel it HARD after like 2-3 weeks when you hit the real heavy weght.
    hmmmm how long does it usally take to do your workout? just curious i know all about quality over time

Originally Posted by Bonny_Lassie View Post
    Yep it is short, but it is INTENSE! You lift heavy! It's about strength, not muscular endurance. In order to grow, you need to expose yourself to heavy weights for a short period of time. Get in the gym-do the work-GTF out of there and into the kitchen. That's how it works. Training for marines is largely endurance based. Oh and marines will generally already have a good base of muscle/strength to begin with!
    hmm so u lift like 100%-80% of your max weight the whole time ok im go read the whole thing haha and thnx again genuis girl (new nickname ) haha

Originally Posted by hankst View Post
    In!

And I have to agree. No calorie counting, just eat, lift, enjoy life, eat some more, and aspire to be a silverback gorilla.

Most importantly: be patient! Good things come to those who wait.
    thnx man its awesome to have you in here i see ur post all the time (no stalker lol) and thnx man means alot i know i say that to everyone but thats really all i can put its the internet lol but i really mean it

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hmmmm how long does it usally take to do your workout? just curious i know all about quality over time
    You can spend 2 hours working out if you want, or you can keep it short and intense. This goes for cardio AND weight training. It's your choice...

-Anon

-Arnold

-Anon.

You can spend 2 hours working out if you want, or you can keep it short and intense. This goes for cardio AND weight training. It's your choice...

]http://www.brandonpt.com/wp-content/uploads/Picture-131.png[/]
    :O hahahahaha funniest thing ive seen in awhile nice! and thnx

GoPeteGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll be following! SS is gonna take more time than you think with all the rest between the sets and so. It's propably not gonna be a two hour workout tho :P

Keep it up dude!

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Couldnt of put it better myself

GoPeteGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That pic tells it all. Repped

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    Couldnt of put it better myself
    haha u guys rock!... oh btw anyone can ask any questions they want to know im a big talker i enjoy the converstaion

:O hahahahaha funniest thing ive seen in awhile nice! and thnx
    Ur welcome! But think about the serious side of it too.....:P x
    -Anon

-Arnold

-Anon.

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

[IMG.]http://www.brandonpt.com/wp-content/uploads/Picture-131.png[/IMG]
    That is an unfair comparison. Sprinters train in the weight room, there is no world class sprinter who squats less than 200 kg. Marathon runners don't.

Their appearance has not much to do with how long they run.

Monday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press

Wednesday
    3x5 Press
    1x5 Deadlift

Friday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press

That is the exact routine I started today.
    It is pretty cool. Was done in about 30 minutes today, and even that was stretching it. A lot more warm up than necessary, just to pass some time . But it will get pretty hard and pretty interesting pretty fast. And that's a lot of "pretty"s.

Originally Posted by GoPeteGo View Post
    I'll be following! SS is gonna take more time than you think with all the rest between the sets and so. It's propably not gonna be a two hour workout tho :P

Keep it up dude!
    thnx!

That is an unfair comparison. Sprinters train in the weight room, there is no world class sprinter who squats less than 200 kg. Marathon runners don't.

Their appearance has not much to do with how long they run.
    true but hey it got the point across

Thumbs up

And i guess everyone here thnx i should do starting strenght right? hahaha

any objections?

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Monday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press

Wednesday
    3x5 Press
    1x5 Deadlift

Friday
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench Press

I would add in some assistance shoulder/chest/arm/calves work. I.e 3 sets of side laterals/close grip bench on the A session and 3 sets of db incline press/barbell curls on the B session. Also throw in some calve raises every now and then.

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    I would add in some assistance shoulder/chest/arm work. I.e 3 sets of side laterals/close grip bench on the A session and 3 sets of db incline press/barbell curls on the B session.
    No! Don't! Under no circumstances!

Do not meddle with any of Mark Rippetoe's programs. He knows what he is doing, and he is getting people very strong very fast his way. Assistance work is unnecessary in the beginning and takes away regeneration from your lovely compound exercises.

No! Don't! Under no circumstances!

Do not meddle with any of Mark Rippetoe's programs. He knows what he is doing, and he is getting people very strong very fast his way. Assistance work is unnecessary in the beginning and takes away regeneration from your lovely compound exercises.
    k thnx hankst! im really glad to have ya

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

[IMG]http://www.brandonpt.com/wp-content/uploads/Picture-131.png[/IG]
    And that is exactly why I stopped running so much and focused more on lifting and "bodybuilder" style LISS/MISS cardio.

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    And that is exactly why I stopped running so much and focused more on lifting and "bodybuilder" style LISS/MISS cardio.
    i know what liss is but whats MISS moderate intesity?