Hispanic (no gay Latinx) AccountingMajor's Avatar
    AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Prop 16 will most likely pass in CA. This WILL affect many educations and careers.

Couldn't fit what I wanted to say in title.

Anyhoo,

What is everyone's opinion on it and how can we prepare for it?

It will repeal prop 209 which prevents the government from discriminating based on race. In other words, the government will now be able to legally discriminate against minorities like me. BTW this is in California. NOT Canada.

For reference

Prop 16

Prop 209

SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000) SweetDreamz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm voting No on all the propositions I care about for this election. If prop 16 passes, government jobs and universities will be forced to pick an even percentage of ethnicities instead of based on work ethics/intelligence. Also, even if we recall Newsom, Californians will just elect another democrat like him so I gave up all hope.

California is a chithole and it's just another reason to get out of here.

Hispanic (no gay Latinx) AccountingMajor's Avatar
    AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountingMajor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SweetDreamz View Post
    I'm voting No on all the propositions I care about for this election. If prop 16 passes, government jobs and universities will be forced to pick an even percentage of ethnicities instead of based on work ethics/intelligence. Also, even if we recall Newsom, Californians will just elect another democrat like him so I gave up all hope.

Agree man

oaktownabroad oaktownabroad oaktownabroad oaktownabroad oaktownabroad oaktownabroad oaktownabroad oaktownabroad oaktownabroad oaktownabroad oaktownabroad
    Originally Posted by SweetDreamz View Post

Head to Mississippi or Alabama. Those places are great again!

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Maybe the most qualified people belong in those positions. Everything else is Marxist subversion
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) climberbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by oaktownabroad View Post
    Head to Mississippi or Alabama. Those places are great again!
    Actually they are all moving to Texas Arizona Idaho etc. Those places have booming pro business economies.

Why are the top outflow states all blue and the top inflow states red(or used to be red before the liberal inflow) ? (Srs look it up)

anonymous
    Prop 15 is the one that's really going to destroy businesses during covid lockdown

Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The pile of BS on the ballot and the horribly deceptive titles they use to fool people should be disgusting but are just standard corruption at this point.

No on every prop except 22

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's so blatantly racist under the guise of being anti racist you know the California libs will pass it.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP